Dark Encounter

Story Info
She thinks she's alone in the house, until it's too late.
916 words
3.82
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled up onto the driveway as the rain battered against the windows of the car. She quickly gathered all of the shopping bags out of the boot and hurried to the front door, fumbling for her keys, struggling to get the key in the lock because of all the bags in her hands. The door finally opens and she rushes inside to the kitchen, leaving the door swinging in the wind.

As the bags hit the counter top she hears the front door shut, and thinks nothing of it, presuming the wind had pulled the door closed. Once the shopping has been put away she started cooking.

It has been a very long day, so just a quick meal, salmon with some stir fried veg and noodles, she sits down to eat in front of the TV just as a flash of lightning lights up the sky, followed by a loud clash of thunder. The howling wind pushing the rain against the window, she gets up to close the curtains before returning to finish her food.

After she is finished she turns off the TV and loads the dishwasher, then goes to lock the front door and head to bed, she is so tired that she fails to notice the faint outline of wet footprints on the laminate floor, much larger than any shoes she owns.

Once upstairs she goes to use the bathroom, before going into the bedroom, and changing into a pair of silky pyjama shorts and vest top. All of a sudden she gets a feeling that she is being watched, her head flicks around but nobody is there, the curtains are shut and the hallway is pitch black. She climbs into bed and picks up her book, but a few minutes later she can feel her eyelids start to close, she puts down her book, turns off the light and closes her eyes.

Just as she is about to drift off, she hears a creak of wooden floorboards, she dismisses it as being the neighbours moving around next door, it's hard to tell where the sound came from as the storm is still raging outside.

She wakes up to feel two hands on her, one on her thigh and one running through her hair, she jumps and lets out a scream but before she knows it her face is being pushed into the pillow to muffle the sound. She immediately starts to struggle to free her head from his grasp but every move she makes is restricted, as she feels him climb on top of her.

His hand moves to the back of her neck, keeping the pressure on to stop her from being able to make too much noise, but just enough to catch her breath, as he straddles her legs, his fingers slip inside the waistband of her shorts at the back, then slide around to the side as he pulls them down, all the way off.

He pulls some rope out of his pocket and ties her hands behind her back, before picking up her shorts and forcing them into her mouth to muffle the noise. She continues to struggle, she can already feel the rope starting to cut into her skin, her wrists are bound so tightly that her fingers start to go numb.

He leans forward and takes in a deep breath right behind her head, as if he was savouring every moment, every bit of her scent. That's when she feels him hard against her leg, and he slides his knee in-between her legs to push them apart.

She hears him undo his belt and then unzip his jeans, followed by the rustle of a condom wrapper. She fights as hard as she can but it's no use, it's not long before he forces his way inside.

She can't help but let out a moan as she feels herself being stretched, it's obvious even though her mouth is filled with her shorts. He pulls out and goes right back in all the way, it hurts but she can feel herself getting wetter by the second.

The thrusts start to get deeper and harder, he grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head back, as his other hand closes over her throat and starts to squeeze.

She can feel herself start to go lightheaded, the combination of lack of oxygen and having herself being filled over and over is overwhelming. Just as she feels like she's about to pass out, he slightly loosens his grip on her throat, as the air rushes back into her lungs, a wave of euphoria comes with it.

Before she knows it his hand is clamped back on her throat, and it starts again, this repeats over and over until she loses count of how many times she nearly passes out.

Just as it feels like she couldn't possibly take any more, he gets even faster, building up and up until she hears him let out a groan as he's deep inside, she can feel him twitch over and over inside her.

As he pulls out for the last time she realises just how wet she is, she can feel the sheets wet against her stomach. Her body is exhausted, she can barely move, even as he unties her wrists her arms flop to the bed.

He then he leans in and whispers in her ear. "Good girl, we should role play more often" and lays down beside her.