Amy, Home is Where the Heart is

Story Info
Curing her constipation has opened up a whole new world.
29.6k words
4.74
30.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
159 Followers

Thank you for reading my story. This is a continuation of Amy, Home Sweet Home so you might want to read that one first to get the context of everything. This story is rather long as it seemed to develop a life of its own. As with all my stories, this one has graphic and descriptive enema scenes with a touch of incest. If this kind of stuff offends you, you might want to pass this one up.

Amy closed the last box in her little apartment. She would take it down with her to her little car when she left in the morning. She was closing this chapter in her life and moving forward into a new one. The beautiful house and the 52 acres that her late Uncle Roger had left to her were waiting for her 10 hours southwest of here.

Rick had been the surprise she had not been expecting and he too was waiting, 10 hours southwest of here. She felt the wetness between her legs and even felt herself shudder when she remembered back to how they had first met. He had come up quietly behind her as she stood in her yard calming down from the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Her inflatable nozzle was hanging from her ass and she was holding 4 quarts of warm water inside her stomach.

He had scared the hell out of her when he spoke and she had wanted to die from embarrassment. But his eyes had taken everything in, including her swollen belly and the desperation in her face. She remembered turning and rushing for the sliding french door. The nozzle was swinging from side to side in her ass as she moved.

He was still waiting when she had come back out and the next few days that had followed showed Amy that she did indeed belong there with this man. Rick had called her on the phone and texted with her every day since she had returned to Chicago making sure she was safe and that she would be coming back. She smiled every time he asked her.

Looking around her small apartment her eyes stopped on the heat radiator next to the wall. Rick had used her one last time before she had left that Saturday morning. A slow deep anal fucking. In the end, Rick had emptied his bladder inside of her bowels and at her insistence had forced a large chrome butt plug up her ass.

She had carried the load inside her all the way back to Chicago stopping to take pictures of the plug still in her ass and texting them to Rick. She had loved the way the plug felt inside her ass. When she got home and had unloaded the car of the few things she had brought back she stripped herself naked. Opening the door to the small closet she looked at herself in the full-length mirror that had been hung there.

Bending over she pulled her ass cheeks apart and smiled when she saw the bright red stone nestled there. She had been all ready to watch her rectum open as she pulled the plug out. She had wrapped her fingers around the base and had started pulling. To her surprise, she couldn't pull hard enough to free the plug from the tight hole.

Chuckling to herself she pondered her predicament. Asking her neighbor for help was defiantly out and no way in hell was she going to the emergency room. For some odd reason, she was not worried about her situation. 2 weeks ago she would have been stressing but now she sat in one of her two chairs and chuckled. She had spent the last two weeks thinking up the most bizarre situations to put herself in and now she was confident she would be able to figure this out.

She felt another small but sharp cramps like she had been feeling all day reminding her she still carried her Master's piss inside her ass. Her fingers dropped to her clit and she started making small light circles. Her mind drifted back over the last two weeks.

The terrible bout of constipation and how she had made herself cure it. The water hose in her ass and the pain as she had forced the huge brown mass out. Getting her very first enema bag and that beautiful inflating nozzle. Mowing her yard while she made herself take and hold more until she was holding the full bag inside her ass. And Rick, watching her climax while she held the big enema.

Her climax was getting close and she thought about Rick pulling her by the nozzle through the water and how wonderful it had felt. Her climax was on her and she found herself raising her ass off the chair a couple of inches and dropping back down making the plug move inside her ass. There was no loud scream like she had done in her yard but she now knew how she was going to get the big plug out of her ass.

She sat for a few minutes coming down from her orgasm. She had come to love the anal stimulation and the feeling of having her colon painfully full. Standing she walked to the counter drawer. It only took her a couple of seconds to find what she was looking for. The ball of twine she used for wrapping packages.

Rolling out and cutting 3 equal pieces she braided them together now giving her a short 4-foot rope. Tying one end to the heat radiator that was anchored down to the oak floor she stopped to think. Walking into her small bathroom she retrieved an old towel and folded in half and dropped it on the wooden floor. Then an old beat-up pot she didn't use anymore.

Tying a slip noose into the free end of the small rope she felt for the butt plug between her ass cheeks. With a little twisting and feeling, she managed to get the noose over the red jeweled base. Dropping down on her hands and knees she started crawling away from the heater. She felt the slack tighten and then the soft pull on her rectum.

Making sure the towel was where it needed to be when the plug came out to soften the thump on the wooden floor. The old pot was close at hand in case she needed to put it under herself real quickly. Slowly she started leaning forward. She felt the pull on her rectum and it felt good to her, but she knew she was going to have to pull a lot harder than she was.

She moved her left knee forward and felt her skin stick on the polished floor. Pulling steadily she felt her rectum starting to cone out. Now she wished she had brought her phone down here with her. She would have loved taking a couple of pictures and sending them to Rick. Come to think of it she would have loved to see her asshole like that herself.

Leaning harder she felt her rectum opening. Pulling even harder she felt the sting as her asshole was forced to open even more. Rick had used her ass that morning before the plug had been inserted so her hole had been loose. But now several hours later she knew her hole was back to its normal tightness.

She had felt her breath catch in her chest as she made herself pull hard enough. The burning and then the sudden emptiness had taken her by surprise. She also felt the small squirt of liquid hit the back of her legs. Breathing deeply she had looked between the knees at the shiny chrome steel plug that lay on the towel.

She had not really looked at it that morning before it was inserted into her asshole. Now looking at the wide girth of it she was actually kind of proud of herself for being able to take it. Her hole felt sore but she was able to close it tight enough to make her way to the toilet where she sat down.

The last two weeks had dragged by for her and when the first weekend had finally arrived she spent Saturday afternoon on her hands and knees with the nozzle in her ass. She had tried three different times to take a 4-quart enema having to fill the 2-quart bag twice. But she was never able to achieve what she was hoping for. Without the inflatable nozzle, her willpower was just not strong enough.

At 6:00 AM she was leaving her little apartment for the last time. 9 1/2 hours later she was going through Bullhead and 15 minutes from her new home. When she stopped and opened the gate at the end of her drive she felt a bit apprehensive. Climbing back into her little car she carefully made her way down the driveway. Cringing again when she heard the bottom of her car scraping the gravel she finally made it down. She was going to have to do something about her driveway.

Amy sat in her car for a couple of minutes before she opened the door and climbed out. She had not gotten any text messages from Rick since the last time she had stopped to pee. Now taking a deep breath she pulled her T-shirt over her head and let it drop on the hood of the car. Her tits swung free as she didn't bother to put a bra on this morning. Stepping onto the grass next to her car she kicked off her flip-flops.

She slid her shorts and panties down her bare legs and stepped out of them and added them with the T-shirt on the hood. She now stood naked in her yard and like the first time, she was very aware of everything. She felt the slight breeze blowing up between her legs over her wet and swollen pussy. Her nipples were as hard as she could ever remember them being and sticking out their full inch and a half.

Taking a deep breath and making sure she kept her hands at her side she walked to the back of the house. Her breath caught in her throat and her asshole involuntarily clamped and relaxed when she saw the big blue enema bag hanging from the limb. The inflatable nozzle hung draped over the steel hook from which the bag hung.

The french doors slid open and Rick stepped out onto the patio. "You remembered," he said softly grinning from ear to ear. He held his arms open and in two seconds Amy was in them. The feel of his bare chest against her hard nipples was almost more than she could stand. She felt his hand run down the small of her back and then cup her ass cheek.

His mouth was on hers hard as he fought to push his lips tighter on hers. She heard and felt his moan and then suddenly his mouth was closing on her long nipple. The full inch and a half being pushed up hard on the roof of his mouth with his tongue. The pleasure was instant and Amy rolled her head back trying to pull her tit back hoping to make the sensations even more intense.

Amy felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart then the strong finger on her clit. Her knees almost buckled but for Rick holding her. The finger moved back between her wet pussy lips and then she felt the tip against her anus. She felt the hard circles that the tip was making, demanding her asshole yield to it. Then it was gone.

"I was wondering if you were going to remember the no clothes rule," Rick said softly.

"And I was wondering if you were going to remember," Amy said smiling up at him.

"The bag is full and I put a few ounces of soap in it to make it more interesting," Rick said. "And now I want you to get that cute ass of yours under that bag. And you will take the whole thing," he added. "Did you take any while you were in Chicago?" he asked.

"I took a couple of them last weekend," Amy answered. "But they were only a little over two quarts. I tried to make myself take more but without the nozzle, I didn't have the willpower."

"Well you're going to take a big one now," Rick said as he led her towards the hanging bag.

Amy sensed the change in Rick immediately. She felt a new wave of wetness starting to run down the insides of her bare thighs. She felt her own mind shift also. Her master was here now, and she knew her job was to give him pleasure. She knew she wanted Rick to make her hurt so she could show him she could take anything he needed to do to her.

Amy dropped to her knees under the limb, the bag slightly behind her. Her face lay on her cheek in the soft grass. Her hands went back automatically to pull her ass cheeks apart. She heard Rick moan when she exposed her little brown star to him.

She heard the snap of the K-Y jelly being opened, then the cold on her exposed anus. She felt Rick's finger again making circles spreading the lubricant. Then the sudden shock as Rick sank his finger in her rectum. She felt him push hard three times like he was trying to push his finger in deeper. Amy held her ass cheeks open for him as a good slave would do. She felt the finger twist and curl inside her rectum.

" You do need a good cleaning out Amy," Rick said as he pulled his finger out of her asshole. Amy could see his brown-streaked finger from the corner of her eye and almost wanted to die from embarrassment. But she knew her master was good with it. Wiping his finger off in the grass he lubricated the nozzle that would soon disappear into her ass.

Amy pulled harder on her ass cheeks when Rick kneeled behind her. She heard Rick's soft chuckle and then felt the tip of the nozzle. Slowly she felt her ass yield to the nozzle and then with a soft groan felt her asshole close around the balloon. Amy felt the nozzle jiggle in her asshole than the soft hiss. On the third hiss, she felt the nozzle starting to expand inside her rectum.

Seven more times she heard the hiss. She bit her tongue to keep her whimper silent but she was glad that Rick didn't give the inflator bulb another squeeze. She still pulled her cheeks as wide as she could. She felt the nozzle jiggle again and then she felt the firm but steady pull. She felt the balloon between her cheeks start to swell and she knew now that she was sealed tightly.

Amy was where she wanted to be now. At her master's feet with that beautiful nozzle inflated in her ass. Ready to take the enema she so desperately needed to take for his entertainment. She wanted to hurt for him, to serve him, to be his source of pleasure. To be the one he took his frustrations out on. And to be the one he wrapped his arms around to pull tightly to him where she was safe and protected.

Amy heard the snap just a couple of seconds before she felt the cool water starting to force its way into her bowels. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and relaxed her rectum knowing the nozzle would hold every last precious drop of her enema inside. The cramps hit with a vengeance and she drew in a deep breath and let her stomach ride through them. She was already feeling the desperate need to shit but she knew her enema was just getting started.

The water was going to have to fight for room in her full colon. The times before she had been empty inside when she took the big blue bag full. She felt when the enema finally found its path into her colon. The desperate feeling was gone for the present but she knew it was going to return soon. She could feel the cool water being forced in deeper and the dull ache was starting to quickly grow.

Breathing deeply Amy swayed her back more. She was really starting to feel the enema now and found that she was starting to curl her toes. The pressure building in her colon never stopped. She gritted her teeth and forced herself to stay quiet not wanting Rick to hear her moan. She wanted Rick to make her take the entire enema no matter how much she was hurting.

Rick didn't disappoint her. She felt his hand on her slowly swelling belly and then the lifting started. She felt her weight leave her knees as she was lifted by her stomach and then set on the ground again. She could feel the enema being forced deeper into her colon and the pain she was feeling was increasing quickly. She heard Rick groan and felt the nozzle move in her ass.

She heard the snap and a second later felt the pressure increase in her swollen guts as Rick opened the clamp to full flow. Her head was back and she was breathing deeply through her open mouth. She was in heaven and she found herself wanting the enema even more now. Her mind was where she had longed for it to be since she had left Chicago, but it was there now.

Amy knew when the enema was all inside her ass. The pain in her guts was constant and almost agonizing. Looking up into Rick's eyes she saw the dark smoldering desire behind them. She watched him reach behind her and felt the nozzle move in her ass as he disconnected the nozzle from the now empty bag.

She straightened to her knees and the enema immediately started moving down. She could feel the ever-increasing weight starting to set on the inflated nozzle pumped up in her ass. Taking a deep breath she forced herself to her feet and stood slightly stooped over in front of Rick. His arms were around her in a second and he pulled her tight to his body, his lips dropping to hers.

His hands dropped down to her ass cheeks and she could feel him pulling them open letting his fingers feel around the balloon inflated between them. Amy could feel Rick's hard cock through his shorts and knew immediately what she had to do for him. Pushing Rick back with her hands she dropped back down to her knees. Looking into his eyes she unbuckled his shorts and pushed them down over his hips and helped him step out of them.

His cock was more magnificent than she remembered. His huge shaved balls hung down under his stiffening cock. Amy's lips were kissing each one of them, in turn, feeling how heavy they were on the side of her cheek. Once again she felt pride in herself for knowing how to take care of her man. She shuddered again when she felt Rick's body stiffen when she closed her warm mouth over the tip of his cock.

His cock felt alive inside her mouth as she could feel it expanding. She moved her mouth down the hard shaft slowly so her Master could enjoy the feeling of her warm wet mouth. She felt her stomach suddenly tighten without warning as the soap did its work in her bowels. She was suddenly pushing hard trying to force out the massive enema she carried inside. The nozzle held just like Amy knew it would do.

Rick had noticed too and Amy felt his hands on the back of her head making her hold her mouth still. His breathing was getting deeper and he was starting to become rougher with her. Amy tightened her mouth around the hard shaft and sucked hard trying to trigger the final element. It worked, and Any felt Rick start driving his cock farther down into her mouth with each thrust.

Rick held her head still and Amy tried to relax her throat when she felt the tip starting to force its way in. She closed her eyes letting Rick use her the way he needed to. Her guts were in agony now as wave after wave of harsh cramps made her push. Her master was pushing his cock deep into her throat now. She felt her gag reflex kick in several times but she just held tight to Rick's legs and endured what he needed.

Rick held her head still as he pushed his cock down her throat one last time and held. Amy could feel his cock pulse in her mouth and throat and then the feeling of his cum shooting down her throat. She held still as Rick pumped his semen straight into her stomach. She needed desperately to breathe but she would not allow herself to spoil her Master's climax.

Finally, she felt his cock move in her throat as he gently pulled himself from her mouth. Leaning forward she took several deep gasps of breath and almost vomited but she got control before Rick could see what had happened. She smiled up and burped softly tasting Rick's cum in the back of her throat. The huge enema she was holding made its self known once again as the cramps started rolling in her guts.

Helping her stand he wrapped his arms around her again. She felt her hard nipples against his chest and he gently pulled her swollen belly into his body too. Amy felt safe here and most importantly, she felt wanted. Rick kissed the top of her head and softly whispered to her "let's go swimming".

Taking Amy by the hand he started toward the dock. He was pulling her rather fast and she waddled as best as she could. Her legs were bowed and her free hand dropped down to cradle her swollen belly. The cramps were coming in almost endless waves now and she had to force Rick to stop until they passed. She could feel herself starting to sweat and a small wave of nausea washed over her but she smiled at Rick and started waddling again.

Then her eyes caught something she knew she would probably never see again as Rick sprinted for the end of the dock. She smiled and her mouth opened wide as she watched Rick's flaccid cock slapping from side to side on his bare thighs as he ran. Two seconds later he launched himself off the end of the dock. Amy laughed as he dove into the pond coming up a few seconds later grinning at her.

Astro1544
Astro1544
159 Followers
123456...8