Dark Horse, Dark Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Autumn,"

You said nonchalantly, laying the hammer on the shelf you had been working on that would be a new feeding hutch attached to the trough. I just smiled, unsure of what I should do. What did you want me to do?

"I know it must be a bit awkward for you to see me like this after day one. If you hadn't noticed, we dabble in a bit of everything here,"

You were walking toward me, the smell of your heavy spiced cologne or aftershave wafting under my nose in your wake. It was intoxicating, and undoubtedly expensive.

"Adam showing you the ropes?"

You asked, I nodded.

"What do you think of the ranch?"

I could see by your smirk that you were curious how much of an impact on me what I had seen and experienced had had. You were close enough now that I could reach out and touch you. I had slowly backed myself against the wall next to the door, taking a step back with every step you took toward me. I don't know why. I wasn't particularly afraid of you, but seeing you in this context was intimidating, even arousing, in a way I didn't understand. You stood hovering over me, shadowing my tiny frame by at least an extra foot to where I had to look up at you when I had originally been looking down at you. You pulled a red handkerchief from your back pocket and wiped the sweat off your brow, cleaning dust off your hands before putting it back. Your eyes were fixed on me, a gorgeous mix of stormy grays and seafoam.

"I'm..I'm not sure. I can't really say I have an opinion on this place yet.'

I stammered, my index finger picking at the skin that surrounded my thumb nail, something I did subconsciously when I was nervous.

"Has it brought you the inspiration you desired?"

The question shocked me. I didn't know how you were aware of why I was in the area or what I was working on. I didn't know what Shania had told you and Lady Sarafine. The reality was that you knew more about me than I knew about you from the very beginning. Your smile did not dissipate as you reached up to push a stray hair from out of my face and tucked it around my ear.

"I want you to write. Share all our secrets. I want to get inside your head. I want to know what you're thinking at this very moment when I read your complete work in the future,"

You had propped yourself on the wall behind me, essentially pinning me against the panels. Your voice was a low, seductive whisper.

"Do you think you can do that for me, Autumn?"

As you said my name, I could feel my body tremble, a fire that began to burn between my legs that would be doused in the hot sticky liquid that made my panties cling to the swollen lips of my cunt. Your hoarse whisper was close to my ear now, making the hairs on my arm stand on end.

"Such a good girl,"

You smirked, looked down at your hand as it wandered down my body from my shoulder, over my breasts, lingering there for only a short time to run your fingertips over my nipples which had begun to push through the sports bra I was wearing and press against the fabric of my shirt. Further down now, to where your hand curled around the fleshy mound of my sex, your thumb finding where my clit would be, just about where the inseam of my jeans laid, and you used that to my advantage, pressing that rough, hard fabric into my clit with your thumb. I gasped, my eyes never leaving yours. Even though I was somewhat uncomfortable and felt strange, I didn't make any moves to stop you from giving me the pleasure that my body craved even if my mind had gone off on its own adventure, a thousand conflicting thoughts racing through my head as you leaned into me and wrapped your other hand around the back of my head, pulling me into an aggressive, passionate, and hungry kiss. When you finally broke away, your tongue slowly retreating from between my lips, I tried to protest despite my enjoyment.

"Sir..I.."

"Master."

"Master..I.."

"Hm?"

That pressing thumb was massaging in a circular motion and the friction against that sensitive bundle of nerves was enough to be a distraction. I stammered, searching for what I wanted to say. I had no idea what to think.

"Will you write about this?"

You leaned so that you could lick and gently suck on my ear lobe, whispering those words as your hand left my clit and I whimpered, not wanting you to stop, nodding slowly.

"Good."

With your hand tangled in my hair, you pulled me from where I was helplessly plastered against the wall, using your strength to maneuver me toward the wooden that made up the stall, throwing me forward and following behind me with your body pressed against mine. I could feel your cock, rigid against your jeans, pressing against my ass. Despite Lady Sarafine's commentary about your 'small dick' yesterday, I noticed that you were actually well endowed, your cock was slightly darker than your body skin tone with a pink head oozing precum down a veiny shaft to carefully shaved balls. I hadn't noticed when you were strapped to the wooden horse. I had been too focused on Adam and Jeremy to pay much attention.

As I fell into position, laid across the wooden rail of the stall, my ass forced up against your cock, throbbing against me, I stared down at the floor, already very accepting of what I hoped would come next or Adam would come back to a very sexually frustrated helper. Still, everything played out like it was a dream. Your hands dropped to undo your belt and to retrieve your cock, and with your cock pressed against the small of my back, you reached forward to also undo the button of my jeans, forcing them down around my knees. Still wearing the boots, I was the perfect height for my pussy to hover just above the head of your cock and you used that to tease me, letting it bob around, avoiding the entrance to my cunt, passing over my clit, making me shiver. You landed a firm slap on my ass cheek, letting your hand linger there as you thrust upward, parting my outer labia to teasing my aching hole before thrusting forcefully inside me, pushing all the way in until I felt your balls slap against my clit.

Now your arms and hands were free and you wrapped them around my body, pulling me close enough to feel your chest hair brush against my back and the warmth of your breath against my neck, your hands clutching my breasts, squeezing them and pinching my covered nipples, rolling them between your index and middle fingers. I was panting now, feeling the building tension that was threatening to consume my body. My knees buckled with each measured thrust. I could feel your cock twitching inside me. In the back of my mind, if you would take the opportunity to cum in me. I had no intention of asking that you stop. Not now. I was close. I hoped I wasn't moaning as loudly as I felt I was when I felt the eruption of that tension would lead me to cry out. You met my cries with another firm slap on my ass.

"That's my good, good little slut,"

You leaned over me and purred in my ear. My body was trembling and vibrating against you and the only thing that supported me was the wooden rail I had been hung up on and your arms before you released me to slap my ass. I was surprised that you hadn't cum yet, usually it was always my partner cumming first, but you didn't last too long after the fact, exploding with your cock pushed nearly up against my cervix. I could feel you convulsing against my back, the trickle of cum flowing down my inner thighs, my whole body literally quaking in my boots with pleasure and sexual contentment.

You held me there for a moment which felt much longer than it was, pumping what seemed to be an endless amount of your seed into my womb, your fingers wrapped firmly around my breasts. Between our breathless gasps, I could hear footsteps coming up behind us and froze, bracing myself on the wooden frame, my fingers curling around it. I closed my eyes and waited for the awkward confrontation. It wasexactly how it seemed. With a few seconds of hesitation, you pulled out of me and stuffed your glistening cock back in your jeans. I could hear the fumbling and the sound of your clothing rustling, but before you withdrew from me completely, you leaned down again, hovering less than an inch from my ear.

"Don't leave anything out,"

Was the last thing you said to me before you lifted from me and turned toward our guest. I pulled my pants up, still shivering, my mind racing. My jeans sucked to my legs as I pulled them over my ass, hopping, and then fumbling with my own belt. I knew that I had to look like a hot mess. I could still smell you on me, sweat and your earthy aroma being the only thing I would probably smell for the duration of the day. When I turned around, I saw that Adam was standing in the doorway, looking amused, trying to suppress my own sheepish grin, leaning back against the frame.

"I see you weren't able to get much done while I was gone. Come on,"

If Adam had tried to sound angry or stern, his voice only sounded teasing, like he was making fun of his foolish little sister caught in a questionable position. As I went out of the cubicle, walking past him without making eye contact, I caught his toothy grin and knowing stare as he followed behind me, shutting the door to the cubicle. Before we entered the last room, Adam reached up and started to pluck something from my hair. I watched as he pulled a hay straw from the tangled knots that had come together from the combination of both of our sweat and friction. He just shook his head and tossed the straw on the ground as he reached for the door knob and pushed into the wooden door with his shoulder.

The last cubicle contained another pony, probably the more magnificent of the two that I had been introduced to. This one was a young woman, her breasts prominent in her tight latex costume, pushed up and out by a criss- crossed harness that ran around her chest, both her breasts. Her nipples were clamped over her costume, the clamps strung together with a silver chain and two silver bells dangled from them. The harness pulled her back into a dramatic arch where a matching pink latex corset elongated her torso and made her ass and chest stick out prominently. Where Bitchboy had been only half- dressed, this pony was wearing the entire ensemble, her long, black hair pulled back in a wavy plume like a show horse with a black plumed tail plug to compliment it. Her pink leather harness and adapted bridle were glistening with embedded rhinestones. The collar around her neck read 'Missy'. Her arms were held up by chains attached to a bar across her back and her hands were gloved with matching hooves. It was the most elaborate costume and disciplinary set up I had seen thus far. I was overwhelmed with curiosity, wondering what compelled her to want to comply with such an elaborate role.

Missy greeted me with a warm smile, though she couldn't see me. Her eyes were covered with zippered leather blinders. She had a bit in her mouth like the one in Bitchboy's, a pink ball clenched between her front teeth with strands of drool spilling down the corners of her mouth as she smiled. I watched her tail flick upward and wag while she puffed out her cheeks, snorting like Bitchboy had done.

"Are you going to be a good girl today?"

Adam asked, unzipping the zippers on the blinders so that Missy could see me in front of her and him to her left, his hands working on releasing her from the chains that bound her to the bar across her back. As I leaned forward to pat Missy like I had done with Bitchboy, she immediately leaned into my touch and nuzzled my hand, which made me smile. She was expressing affection the same way that I would expect a real horse to and much nicer than Bitchboy by far.

"What did she do?"

"Weve been training her for the past couple months for a competition Lady attends each year. Her last mare moved on, health problems, and couldn't enjoy the role like she had. Missy came to us as a previous slave girl with some bad habits that needed to be broken, let's say."

Adam said as he released her from the bar. Despite having freedom, Missy still held her hoofed hands up and curled at the wrist like she had when she was attached. Adam reached up with a smile and patted her head, rubbing his hand down her shining back. I could hear his hand traveling down the latex making a soft 'squeaky' sound as it did. Missy whinnied, her tail swaying back and forth happily. My eyes traveled down her body and I noticed that the crotch of her latex suit was open, her bare, hairless and pink flesh poking through the flaps, adorned with glistening diamond rings pierced along her outer lips.

"That's a good girl,"

Adam reached into his pocket and pulled out a candy bar I'm sure hadn't been there all day because it wasn't melted at all. Missy's blue eyes shone with excitement as he raised the chocolate to her lips. She chomped away, chewing happily with slow, exaggerated movements of her jaw until half of the candy bar was gone. Adam turned to me and offered the rest, shrugging when I declined. I wanted to know more about Missy. I assumed that she hadn't been an actual slave, knowing full well that that kind of arrangement would have been illegal, but I also knew that all things would most likely be revealed to me in some way over the time I spent at the ranch. I was impatient, but I would let that story unfold naturally along with my own.

It was dusk when Adam and I finally finished the chores and I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was retreat to my room and ho to bed, but Adam insisted that I attend dinner or Lady Sarafine wouldn't be happy. I knew I had to. If not to eat, I knew that Lady Sarafine wanted to meet with me after the meal and discuss what my role would be at the ranch. After seeing the potential positions thus far, I could only imagine what she could have in mind for me. On that note, what didyou have planned for me? I could still feel the warmth between my legs of your cum slowly leaking out of me, staining my panties, making my jeans stick to my legs. I knew that I was committed to whatever may come at this point.

I had accepted the new adventure with open arms and open legs.

12