Dark Lord’s Conquest: The Slaving

Story Info
In a distant land, dark tidings are stirring.....
1.6k words
3.73
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark Lord's Conquest: The Slaving

By: Aersnow96

***Author's Note

It's been sometime since I've last posted a story here, since I've hit another rut in my writings and getting bogged down by my own nitpicking. There is still a lot of rough edges on this one. I'm nearly going out of my own mind trying to edit this one out that if I kept on it, I doubt I would ever finish and release this story.

I'll edit and revise this one soon and I'm also working on other projects as well.

That said, thank you for reading my stories.

*****

The jangle of the prisoners' chains were grating on Zargulg's nerves as he plucked an arrowhead from his shoulder. He gritted his fangs, looking toward the long line of their defeated opponent, chained to one another as more are being added.

His fellow hordrim found other humans who didn't join their kin in the fighting, wood splintered as they kicked the doors open followed by the shrieks of their women filling the air, amidst the heart of the village where the bulk of the resistance was.

it was a meager holding, did not reach two dozen houses.

What was taking the so long to load them in the cages? He shoved the shambling human nearest him forward.

"Humans," he scoffed. Zargulg looked beneath them for they were a good head and shoulders smaller than the average hordrim.

Pathetic fighters, the lot of them, but he had to admire their resolve. Not a proper warrior among them. He was sorely disappointed, shaking his head away from their sorry excuse of fighters, now being loaded off to the wagon cages. He had been looking forward to this battle in their two week journey.

The so-called battle barely lasted half a good rutting.

If only he had been among those sent to the harsher fightings out in the far west but the Dark Lord had given his orders and there was no contesting that.

But it had its perks, as his eyes settled on the females they caught among them.

All fit, the youngest of which must be of nineteen summers old.

He passed by a young woman crying, he lifted her chin with a finger and licked free of her tears. The young lady clenched her eyes in disgust and shrieked as she was hoisted over his shoulder.

They could not contain their lust anymore and went to grab.

But they barely came a feet before the veterans muscled them out and took hold the prime and prettiest of the females.

The other hordrim were already taking picks among the females. They were scared and frightened shying away. From them. Their hands wandered off, groping the feel and forcing their tongues down their throat. The woman resisted, hammering their weak little fist at the hordrim but all the more laughed at their pathetic attempt.

Humans do sure like to dress themselves with cloth, especially the women. They wore long skirts but their waists and bosom were accentuated. He had heard this was so to attract a mate when they come of proper age. They had lined up all the woman fit for breeding age the youngest of which was of nineteen summers old.

A woman, probably in her nineteenth summers was presented to him. He looked at her, she was pretty enough but slender. Might as well have her just if the mood strikes him.

Another woman was presented to him, a full figure and had more meat in the right places, just the mere sight of her sent his cock hard. She was of prime age for rutting. Nearing, if not over, her thirtieth summer.

He took his woman to an abandoned house, much of these had the others claimed. He had discouraged three attempts to claim this with his club. He dragged the woman down as she stumbled to the floor.

He grabbed hold of her head and forced her tongue open, letting off his tongue out. Her eyes opened wide at such the length of his tongue. The dark lord had gifted them many such endowments. Their saliva could corrupt the worshippers of Pherrena, Goddess of Justice and Purity. A warm slithering tendril of muscle invaded her maw, she felt sickening. But as each heartbeat passed her own nostrils were filled with such fragrance that made it difficult to think, she had hoped that his breathe would smell as horrid as his visage, downright monstrous.

She felt oddly full, and warm and that heat emanated even further that a gentle blaze flowed through her veins.

What was happening to her? What foul sorcery as this?

The part of her mind the lucid, sensible, decent voice in her head that this was a sordid, indecent violation.

And yet the animalistic side of herself reacted to such a way that it warred against her conscience. It felt good to have such a warm organ slithering around the velvety tenderness against her own tongue. The taste of nourishing from his own thick viscous saliva.

His tongue went inside and poured forth his saliva. The fluids of which would change and corrupt her.

She tasted good.

He pressed the tip of his head on the woman's lips. Her lips sealed tighter, almost pouting, the indignation in her eyes almost.

She clenched her lips and shut her eyes as he prodded the entrance to her mouth with the head of his manhood. She had nowhere else to go, now here else to run, so why now does she still resist? She was grasping at straws for any sense of right in the world. What did she do to deserve such disgusting humiliation as to be in her position right now?

There comes a time where a one had seen long enough and to hell with the consequences.

With the rage of a feral hound, she sunk his teeth waiting for the satisfaction of his guttural roar of pain.

It merely tickled him.

For Hordrim were a tough lot. Their muscle resilient enough to withstand a shot from an arrow.

She cast her eyes upward, meeting his downward gaze.

His lips lifted to an amused grin.

Quick as a serpent, he took this opportunity of her open jaw and shoved his throbbing cockmeat.

Her stomach churned as the base of his shaft settled tightly, pressing against her tongue. Her mouth was filled to the brim, too much for her mere human mouth. She beat against him, a desperate animal instinct at some sense of herself.

Tears welled in her eyes as his cock stretched the limits of her jaw. And made it a mere pleasure hole. Her eyes were full of hatred and misery. It made him all the more harder.

The girth of his entire length as she forced her head to engulf.

He clutched her head in his hand. He forced her head to pleasure his cock. He was vigorous with his use. Her very thoughts were rattled with the force he used to fuck her head. Spittle was everywhere. Breathing became difficult. It was like drowning.

The sound of tearing tore her attention elsewhere. Try as she might, she could not turn her head enough to see what was happening as hands clasped around her buttocks. And the tip of something softlike and hot barley warned her of what followed. Her body reacted with such primal instinct that the sound that escaped her lips was something she could not ever think of making.

Forced in this humiliating position, the cold press of the floor boards against her cheeks and the cold bare winds of her upraised bum to the cold wind. Every moment she could feel with such clarity, forever ingrained into her soul. As the lips of her folds parted and gave way to a giant beast that violated her very being. In defense she clutched as tightly as possible but all the more fueled the vigor of her assailant. A fire that lit up every sensation se had had, digging her nails in her frozen prison..

So full. She could not compose any rational thought as her very thoughts were jangled further with his movements.

Slick like, losing control. Moans escaped as a natural reaction, any sense had long since been eroded with the degradation she underwent at the hands of her captors.

Her cunt clung tightly to his dick. He caught his breathe as his heart stumped loudly against his chest as the tip of his fleshspear impaling her deepest burning breathing pussy.

Clasping on her waist, the heat of her, and the pleasure of being inside of a human woman.

He relished each end of his thrust, hitting her innermost parts, all the while extracting a satisfying involuntary moan from her, like the sound of victory. Fast and numerous.

She had great womanly figure. Slim waist and wide hips with a curve that the very act of holding onto such a beautiful creature and fucking to his heart's content.

They ejaculated their loads in and out of her. Showering her from within and without. This is is their mark that she was their woman.

Hordrim, due to their great vigor and vitality can ejaculate to as close as ten times one after the other before coming to exhaustion. With their first ever spoils of war, they relished their newfound slave-bride.

Her body was enjoying it. Her mind was not yet broken and was at war with her body.

She was in and out of her consciousness.

She became a slave to her own bodies' heightened sensations.

They have been given two days to rest. Plenty of time to train his new slave-wife.