The Witches

Story Info
Serona being initiated to witchcraft.
2.8k words
3.78
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aldenor
Aldenor
21 Followers

Tonight was the big night. She had waited so long for this moment that she felt herself floating all day. Serona was finally going to be what she had always wanted to be.

A witch.

Some pseudo-sorceresses strutted their stuff on Instagram wearing convoluted make-up, overdressing and collecting mainly coloured stones, but Serona knew that the very discreet group she was about to officially join wasn't into theatrics.

She had asked to join this Coven - a sorcery initiation group - which put her to the test for many months in order to judge her reliability.

The young woman had only met two of its members. One was her own age: Elya, a tall blonde with mischievous blue eyes and a strong character, initiated two years ago, with whom she got on particularly well. And with whom she had a secret attraction. The other was a much more mature woman - in her forties perhaps - with jet-black hair and hard features, stern and not very inclined to sentimental displays, who didn't always put her at ease. She was the High Priestess of the Coven. Leonore.

The Corvus Ara Pan was dedicated to the cult of Pan, the Greek god of nature, hunting and sexual pleasures. This last subject had not been discussed much by her future sisters. The aspirants knew as little as possible until the big night.

Serona had dressed up in a beautiful black dress and elegant ankle boots to look her best. Taking her little Clio, the car of a broke student, she drove to the meeting point, on the edge of a forest over an hour's drive away. Her GPS had struggled to find a route to this obviously remote spot. The Coven had a taste for mystery, and she was hardly surprised...

The car struggled to get onto a dirt track, while the surrounding forest, dark and wild, seemed to swallow it up as quickly as the sun. Serona couldn't help but feel apprehensive: she hadn't been given any details of the ceremony and even Elya, who by nature was so talkative, had remained silent when she asked her about it.

Secrecy was sacred among witches.

Elya appeared in the distance, at the edge of a clearing. Her face was strangely closed, straight as a line. Dressed rather scantily, to Serona's astonishment. She parked a little further on and came over to say hello.

- "Hi Elya, I've finally arrived! Are you sure you're OK?"
- "Good evening Serona, come with me" replied the Viking, rather formally.

Taking her by the hand, Elya pulled her friend into the woods and said not another word on the short journey that separated them from a very ancient building made up of dolmens. A long stone staircase led to an underground passageway and Elya grabbed a torch provided for this purpose to lead the aspirant along.

After a few steps, she arrived in a sort of inner courtyard ringed with ancient torches casting a soft light over the thousand-year-old moss-covered stones. A large circular stone served as an altar, while twelve flat, elongated stones resembled small beds that were no doubt very uncomfortable. These were arranged to form what Serona guessed to be an ancient model of clock or sundial.

Leonore was placed in the centre, dressed in a long ceremonial outfit. Elya placed Serona at six o'clock, while she stood next to her at the previous stone, the 5th.

Serona noticed that there were no longer just three of them. Ten other women were standing like her, each in their own place. Despite the darkness, she could make out their faces, half-covered by bonnets. Some were young, others much younger. They all looked very different but had the same solemn, pious air.

The sisters waited in almost total silence, while Léonore stared at the ceiling in diligent prayer. Soon, the Moon projected its light into the room through the entrance to the sanctuary. Serona was overwhelmed by such beauty.

- "My sisters, let us gather together where it all began," called the High Priestess solemnly.

The twelve women advanced towards Léonore, walking without deviating from their hourly position. Elya nodded to Serona, inviting her to do the same. The High Priestess cast a motherly glance at each of them, including the new aspirant, before turning to face the twelve o'clock woman, who was clearly quite old.

- "We are here to welcome aspirant Serona to our sorority and perform the Grand Rite for our sister Eliane."

After staring at Eliane, who had bowed to the mistress of ceremonies, Léonore turned back to Serona, speaking to her with authority in her voice.

- "Aspirant Serona, you have passed the tests and the gods have agreed to your initiation into their secrets. Like every other sister here, you will take the sacred oath and swear never to say a single word, otherwise your fate will be worse than death."

A long shiver of anxiety ran down the aspirant's spine.

- "By taking the oath, you will become our sister. You will shed your blood for us, just as we will shed our blood for you. You will enjoy the honour and protection of Pan, our Lord, as well as the other ancient gods, praised be they."

And they all spoke out in unison.

- "Praise Pan, praise the gods".

Leonore seemed to plunge her stern eyes even deeper into Serona's. She almost flinched but did not lower her gaze. She almost flinched but did not lower her eyes.

- "Are you ready to take the oath, aspirant?"
- "Yes, I am," Serona replied a little timidly.
- "So be it," concluded the High Priestess.

She then removed her clothes and all the women present did the same. Under the insistent gaze of the High Priestess and Elya, Serona complied, with a certain modesty. All naked, they stepped forward to the central altar, forming a perfect circle. A sign on the floor caught Serona's eye, as the members offered their bare arms to their neighbour.

The high priestess took out a short blade from a small bag and, starting clockwise, made a cut in each woman's arm. Serona recoiled instinctively, but her neighbours held her firmly and prevented her from moving. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the blade cutting into her skin and her blood flowing.

She gasped as Elya's bloody arm pressed against hers, blood against blood. Her neighbour on her right did the same. A strange sensation began to run through her body, and she hoped she wouldn't faint when she opened her eyes.

The high priestess then appeared with a large golden chalice where, through the chain of blood, she made her own vital fluid flow into a red liquid similar to wine. She murmured invocations in a language that Serona did not understand. But she could feel that with each word, she shivered a little more.

She could feel the energy vibrating around her...

After a long litany, the High Priestess ended with this simple sentence.

- "So be it."

And at the very end of the last syllable, the torches arranged in a circle around the room lit up brightly... as if by magic. Serona was transfixed by the spectacle. Smoke began to rise from the floor, as thick as fog....smelling strongly of incense. A very masculine, musky, heady incense. Powerful.

Serona held out her cup to Eliane, who took a sip. The chalice was then passed between all the sisters, until it reached the new sister. In a whisper, Elya said to her:

- "Just take one sip..."

The drink tasted like mulled wine, but more acidic. Serona took the advice and swallowed only once. The chalice continued its journey and the sisters returned to their original positions, lying down on their stone beds.

Serona looked up at the Moon and her thoughts blurred before disappearing completely, giving way to total emptiness. A certain euphoria and immense joy began to overtake her.

Then... she saw Elya's face. She had got up to join her. Serona gazed into the beautiful blue eyes of her new sister. She immediately felt desire for her and her arms rose to welcome her against her as the beautiful Nordic kissed her lips. She trembled with excitement as she felt his warm body against her, curling between her thighs. Elya looked even more gorgeous in her Eve outfit.

Serona caressed the soft skin of her back, running along her spine. Elya's hands grasped her breasts and massaged them passionately, as she buried her face in her neck and ran an envious, naughty tongue along the nape of her neck. Serona caressed her buttocks and the back of her thighs. Elya began to undulate until their sexes could caress each other. They both shuddered to feel each other's wet arousal...

Elya sucked lovingly on Serona's nipples and ran a hand through her hair. And soon the Nordic woman was seeking the contact of her lips with the moist lips of her partner in the hollow of her thighs. She tasted her cyprine with great, slow movements of her tongue, not without casting glances full of affection and envy at Serona, who was moaning. Then she noticed that all the sisters around them were offering themselves to each other in the same way...

The roles were reversed as the thrill of her pleasure ran down her spine. Putting her beautiful blonde on all fours, she had all the time in the world to lick her copiously without restricting the movements of her tongue, even gliding over the entrance to her buttocks. She slipped her thumb in as she continued to roll her clitoris. Two more of her fingers entered her, leaving just enough space for her tongue to continue its work.

Elya's buttocks swayed hypnotically back and forth, seeking to feel those slender, slender fingers deep inside her even more. Letting herself go with the pleasure, she took advantage of the spark of her orgiastic euphoria to slide into a scissor-like position against her partner.

And as they tasted each other's flavoured lips, their vulvas and red buds rubbed frantically in a general chorus of moans. The caresses never ceased to increase the complicity she felt under the effect of the beverage, unless it was just the materialisation of an older desire...

The smoke from the incense gradually enveloped the room, which was palpably warm despite the cool autumn air. A soft melody took over the room, with accents of wind instruments, rising to a crescendo as if coming from everywhere and nowhere at once. Eventually, Serona identified the sound of a panpipes, playing beautiful tunes at first... but as the sound rose from the altar, the chords became disharmonic and an unfathomable fear crept into Serona's heart. She also sensed that Elya was not entirely reassured either.

The wisps of smoke gradually revealed a large shape in the centre of the altar. A vaguely human figure of abnormally supernatural proportions. And in the midst of this disturbing melody, two hoofbeats clattered on the stone floor. CLOC. CLAC.

He was there.

He didn't say a word. Serona felt the weight of his gaze on her and was stunned by his presence, at once charismatic and abominable. This creature from another world had appeared here at their invitation...

He headed for Eliane at twelve o'clock. CLAC. CLOC. And there, when the orgy had ceased, we heard moans of intense pleasure emerge from the mist. The sound of hooves sometimes echoed, depending on the position the thing was to take. Serona could see nothing, but it was easy to imagine the scene. The creature was pounding its servant, obviously with superhuman vigour. You could almost hear the thrusting punctuating the sinister clockwork of the ritual.

None of the sisters dared to say a word. They would have been insufficient to describe the scene. Pan's wine was still having an effect, plunging those who had put their lips to it into an uninhibited trance.

A cry of feminine pleasure rang out. Serona had never heard anything like it. It was as if this orgasm contained all the frustration of a lifetime. The end of suffering. An immense relief. That of an older woman who had experienced the good and, above all, the bad. Free at last.

Then came a stony, brutal silence. It settled completely when Eliane's voice died away, and was heard no more from then on. There was no sound for several long seconds. The sisters were stunned by both the scene and her presence. They were all staring into the moonlight at twelve o'clock, at the masked spectacle that was taking place.

There was a wet sound. Something being pulled, not ripped. The sound of chewing, slow, diligent. Serona's body shook as she realised what was happening in the mist where Eliane was.

He was devouring her.

There were no cries of pain or complaints to indicate whether the unfortunate woman was still alive or not. Unless her pain was not audible enough to drown out the sound of her jaws.

Long, agonising minutes passed. CLAC. CLOC. The hooves sounded again. The thing was approaching, leaving the north and heading south. Straight towards Serona.

Her mind would normally have told her to run like hell, but the scene was totally unrealistic and the feeling of euphoria was so strong that her body did not react.

Soon, a figure slowly emerged beside her. She expected to see some foul creature straight out of a Lovecraft book. But it was nothing of the sort.

The most beautiful man she had ever seen was standing right in front of her, tasting with two of his fingers the blood that had remained on his lips. Serona's whole body went into an uncontrollable erotic spasm. His hand slipped between her thighs and she caressed herself in front of him. Her mind was gone.

She could see his muscular torso, his strong arms, his powerful shoulders. His indescribable eyes piercing her with his inhuman charisma. She wanted him.

Only the sight of the man's lower body, with its ungainly hooves and gigantic sex, could have tarnished the god's image of a perfect Adam.

CLOC. CLAC. He advanced towards her and laid all his weight on her frail body. She was like a twig in the face of a typhoon of eroticism.

He felt his cock enter her. Hard would be a poor word to describe the extent to which she had never experienced anything like it. He pushed all the way inside her, in a slow, powerful and irresistible movement. The sensations were indescribable: she could feel that burning sex invading her whole being. He was penetrating not just her body, but her soul too.

Powerful thrusts from his loins drew a cry of pleasure from her. He placed his hand on her throat and in the hollow of her loins. She offered herself totally to him. His vigour was unparalleled. She was soaking wet and rubbing nervously against that rod as if to swallow him inside her forever. He wanted to tear her apart, to almost hurt her, as if the blood could excite her even more. But the pain never oppressed her: there was only an almost unhealthy pleasure pulsing through her veins.

She felt his powerful breath, like that of a bull, making her whole neck tingle. He murmured a few words in a strange language, which she greeted with a long moan of pleasure. There was no doubt about their senses...

- "You are mine..."

An inestimable amount of time passed. One hour. Ten hours. She had no idea. Serona was as if in another dimension where time and space were beyond human comprehension. She couldn't get enough of feeling him savagely taking hold of her. She lost count of the number of times she had cum and screamed her lungs out.

She was out of breath. It was as if he was draining her of her vital energy and every time he gave her pleasure, he gave her back just enough for another rush towards another even stronger orgasm.

This eternity of pleasure ended when she begged him to come inside her. She was overcome with desire. She wanted to feel him stain her body with his divine seed. She wanted him to stay inside her forever. But she was running out of strength...

With mercy and an almost filial love, the god granted her wish. With a half-human, half-animal roar, he licked the neck of his betrothed and poured himself into her with powerful loins. Powerful hot jets filled her and her frail body could not contain them all. She felt flooded by his unholy blessing. Semen flowed in waves out of her, soaking her thighs, her buttocks. She clutched the creature to her as if to hold him back.

Any rational mind would have feared that he would devour her once his desire was satisfied. But Serona felt his heart beating with a powerful spiritual love. And he knew then that he wouldn't do anything to her. And that he would be there to protect her. Until the end... when he would make her live inside him... forever.

CLAC. CLOC.

Aldenor
Aldenor
21 Followers