Dark Night of the Varcolac Pt. 02

Story Info
A wedding night of erotic adventures await the happy couple.
18.6k words
4.24
7.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

Dark Night of the Varcolac: Part II

After waking up in the morning, Katie scurried off to the kitchen to make them breakfast. Roger awoke for a minute or two before falling back to sleep while waiting for his daughter to tell him breakfast was ready. It was then things took a major twist into the downright bizarre.

He dreamed while dozing off. A very vivid dream which, all at once, both scared and excited him. In his dream he was visited by a young lady, not too young he guessed, she was maybe in her early thirties, who very much resembled the fictional woman he described to Katie in his alleged dream the night before.

Abundantly attractive, the raven haired beauty, dressed in a form fitting short black dress and possessing a pair of dreamy green eyes, creamy white skin, and a statuesque figure, featuring a pair of extremely nice and well defined, and very large breasts which made his mouth water and his heart race with desire, smiled slyly at him.

After slinking across the bedroom to him, she bent over, whispering in his ear, "Oh yes professor, I very much enjoyed the little dramatic performance you put on last night for your daughter in order to lure your pretty young daughter to your bed. Yes, I followed you back from where we meet in the woods, lucky for me you are a poor shot, by the way. Anyways, ahh using me... hmm that was a nice touch. You thought you could summon me, use me that is, at your convenience, but think again Professor... it is I who summons you now. You owe me. The price is a night of pleasure to be paid for by your now, not so young and innocent daughter. Then later, if you are lucky, we may include you in our fun and games, but until then I warn you... no more fooling around with her... with your daughter."

Using the name he bestowed on her earlier, the demon bitch raised up then, transforming herself into the hairy monster, ugly and full of menace, much like the one that attacked him in the woods last night. Her voice was no longer soft, but possessed a sharp edge to it turning the desire he felt into abject fear. Based on what she told him, the professor could only assume this must have been the same creature that attacked him last night in the woods.

"I shall visit you again, maybe in your dreams, maybe outside of them in your awake world with further instructions which I suggest you follow... or else."

Just to emphasize the "or else" part she reached down, grabbing his hand. He had no time to react as she wretched his hand fully open before dragging one sharp talon across his open palm.

She lowered her head, her tongue lashing out, licking at the blood. Raising back up, she issued one final warning, "Remember, I will be watching, slyly, from either near or afar so follow my instructions or next time I will cut more than just your hand... maybe your throat and your daughter will have to find a new daddy."

Roger was still shaking as Katie came bouncing into the room a bare thirty seconds later. "Breakfast is ready, Daddy," she announced happily.

"I will be there in a minute hon. Just gotta use the bathroom first," he replied while keeping his bloody hand hidden under the blankets.

"OK, but don't be long or your eggs will get cold," Katie responded before breezing out of the room and back to the kitchen.

After the professor entered the kitchen, Katie came bounding up to him and tried to plant a kiss on his lips.

Minding the creature's warning, Roger quickly pushed Katie back. "Honey we can't... last night was a one-time only thing. As good as it was, we can't do that again and we should not talk about it. Agreed?"

"But Daddy I--"

He pressed a finger to her lips shaking his head solemnly. "We can't talk about it Katie. Sorry but I am serious. Now let's eat."

Katie sighed her OK before serving her him breakfast.

A week passed and the dream began to fade from Roger's memory. There was no further visits, in his dreams or otherwise, from the--apparently-- all too real Varcolac. If he ever began to doubt if his dream was real though all he had to do was check the palm of his hand. The scar left there from her sharp talon was still evident.

When another week passed, with no further contact, all seemed normal once more as their lives settled back into its former dull routine. The dullness only increased when, sadly, Roger found he no longer possessed the ability to create changes to his body. The power, or the magic, or whatever it might have been, he once possessed that fateful night, was evidently gone.

Then, like a sudden summer storm, their dull routine was broken when Katie came home one day and told him some news over dinner.

"Hey, you know what? I met someone today when I was doing some research for you at the library. We both tried to grab the same book off the shelf at the same time and well, it was weird, but we ended up talking, and then going to lunch together. I guess we are friends now as we have been meeting up at the library for a week now and having lunch together every day. Tomorrow we are going shopping together."

"Really. Let me guess... it was some handsome young boy and you are about to tell me you have your first boyfriend," Roger told her only half kidding.

"Actually it wasn't a boy but an attractive older woman, well, not that old, not like you, I am guessing she is probably in her early thirties."

"Oh really," Roger said suddenly very interested to hear more. "What is an attractive older woman, older but not like me older, doing hanging out at the library. I thought only nerds like you hung out there."

"Daddy! I am not a nerd. Besides I only go to the library to do your research. Speaking of which, do you know she is into the same thing as you... ancient mythical Eastern European creatures."

Roger, doing his best to contain his growing apprehension, casually asked, "Really. Cool. So tell me more. Is she blond, brunette, red hair, chubby or shapely, tall, short, a local girl or visiting like us?"

"Hmm, she is a local, medium height I guess, and has beautiful, dark hair. Oh, and she has these really enchanting green eyes, and well, she is really, and I mean really shapely, Daddy." Dropping her voice Katie whispered, "I mean she has real big tits and doesn't seem very shy about showing them off."

Roger's heart skipped a beat. This was a fairly apt description of his visitor the other night. Apparently, things were about to get interesting.

Over the course of their dinner, Katie gave her very curious daddy all the details she could think about in regards to her new found friend Vanessa. Finally as they were cleaning up the dishes Katie said, "I was thinking Daddy. Maybe you could meet Vanessa and you two could compare notes on the Varcolac."

"She is interested in the Varcolac?" the professor asked.

"Yeah, she is writing a fictional novel and the Varcolac is one of the main characters."

"Really? A story about Varcolacs. Now that does sound interesting."

"It is interesting. She told me a bit about the story. You wanna hear?"

"Sure tell me, hon."

"It's still just a work in progress. She said it might turn out to have a sort of romantic twist to it, or maybe, depending on certain of her characters actions, not so romantic, and instead it will be more of a horror story. Anyways, that is about all she would tell me. So what? Can you meet her?"

"Yes, I think I would like to meet your new friend after all."

Two days later, Roger sat with his daughter waiting nervously at a small café in town after Katie arranged for Vanessa to meet them for lunch. When she arrived it only took one quick glance to understand this was the same "being" from his dream.

She was dressed casual in a pair of tight blue jeans and a form fitting white knit top that, just as Katie mentioned, showed off a tremendous pair of tits to a mouthwatering degree.

Over the course of the lunch, Katie steered the conversation toward Vanessa possibly helping her daddy with his research for his book and maybe, in return, Roger could render her some advice on her own book.

Vanessa happily agreed while giving a knowing look to the professor indicating to turn down his daughter's suggestion of working together would not be such a hot idea. Given no other choice the professor accepted--rather happily.

The plan, as explained to Roger by Vanessa during their first work session, was simple. They would engage in a whirlwind romance culminating in him asking for her hand in marriage by the end of the summer.

In the meantime, Vanessa strongly advised Roger to keep things normal as possible and not, under any circumstances, tip his daughter off to the true nature of Vanessa's being. All things regarding their pending marriage would come clear as time passed--including when the time would be ripe to propose to her.

Vanessa did make one thing abundantly clear to Roger though on their first date. At the end of the evening, after walking her to the door of her apartment, she leaned in close to him whispering, "Just so you understand Professor, we will not be engaging in any sort of, you know, sexy stuff before the marriage beyond a simple kiss or two."

Roger sighed. He wanted desperately, even though it was only their first date, to get in Vanessa's pants. Later, he was given reason to sigh again, an even more pronounced sigh this time when, after they shared a hot kiss good night, she whispered to him, "Oh, and by the way, no satisfying your lustful urges either... on you own, Professor. You understand me. I have the ability to watch you, sight unseen, as I see fit so remember that!"

And with that Vanessa disappeared inside her apartment leaving the Professor with a raging hardon he could do nothing about either now, or later, when he got home.

At the end of a long, hot summer, one where the professor was teased merciless by Vanessa as they continued to date Roger finally was given a sufficient enough hint where he felt the time was right to ask for Vanessa's hand in marriage.

The hint was pretty damn straight forward as it turned out. It was an early September morning when Katie, over breakfast, nonchalantly said, "So Daddy are you going to ask Vanessa to marry you or what? I think she wants you to."

The professor stared at his daughter. "Is that what you want sweetie for me and Vanessa to get married? You would be OK with it I mean?"

"I would love it, Daddy. She is so cool and well, I really like her. The truth is I want her to be my mom."

"Hmm, duly noted daughter," the professor said.

Their wedding, held in a quaint little chapel in the center of town, attended by only a couple of Vanessa's friends and Katie, was a brief affair. There would be no reception afterwards, but instead the bride and groom, with Katie in tow, hurried off to Vanessa's apartment so she could pack for their weekend honeymoon.

The honeymoon, and all its details, were arranged in secret by Vanessa. Other than the fact they would be enjoying their special honey moon night in a romantic little cabin deep in the forest just north of Rasinari, Roger knew nothing else.

The cabin, Vanessa claimed, had been in her family for nearly two hundred years and was very remote and quite charming.

The one detail, more than any other, Vanessa carefully planned was for their honeymoon to fall on the night of full moon. It was one of the keys to it being a most memorable night for her... and for young Katie and her new, and very lucky, husband.

Back at Vanessa's apartment, the professor and Katie were idly sitting on the sofa in the small living room, waiting for Vanessa to finish packing when Vanessa popped her head out of the bedroom. "Hey honey, could you come in here for a moment."

In a moment that made the three of them laugh, both Katie and Roger quickly jumped to their feet. "Hmm, I mean my husband honey, not my daughter honey," Vanessa quickly interjected with a broad smile.

After the professor entered Vanessa's bedroom, she quickly shut the door. "Come over here and sit on the bed next to me," Vanessa told him. "I am going to tell you what must happen next."

Roger sat down looking at her. The bemused look on her face foretold whatever she was about to tell him was probably going to be rather interesting.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, my darling husband," she announced.

"I am listening."

"You won't be coming with me on our honeymoon at my family's cabin. Not at first anyways."

"I won't?" he replied trying his best to hide his disappointment.

"No, afraid not. That honor goes to your daughter. Here is what we are going to tell her..."

The professor was rendered both very excited and nearly speechless by Vanessa's wicked plan. His excitement only grew when- as they were saying their goodbyes-- alone in the bedroom, Vanessa gave him a quick little nip on his neck.

It was just enough to draw a bit of blood, which she made quick work of by lapping it up with her tongue, but more importantly, the small little bite would, once more, release the Varcolac and its many powers still inside of the professor. It would be nearly the same type of powers that allowed him to seduce his daughter that night where he ended up fucking her silly. The same ones that had been slumbering restlessly since that night... just waiting to be released again.

Roger exited the bedroom trying to look worried. He was about to tell a whopper of a lie to his daughter.

"Honey, I have some bad news. Your grandma back in San Diego was just taken to the hospital with severe chest pains. I have to fly back there. Immediately."

"Is she going to be OK? I'm going with you, and Vanessa is going too, right?"

"Afraid not, Katie. Vanessa has an important meeting Monday with her publisher regarding her book so she can't go and as for you... well, we were discussing it, me and your new mom, and we were thinking maybe, if it's OK with you, you could spend the weekend with her at the cabin. Vanessa was really looking forward to going there. She hasn't been to the family cabin in nearly three years and... I mean, she just got married and here I gotta go running off and leave her alone. Not exactly the best situation you understand?"

"Yeah, it sucks. I really hope Nana will be OK."

"Me too, Katie, but anyways would you mind taking my place and going to Vanessa's cabin with her so she doesn't have to be all alone... on her wedding night of all nights."

Vanessa's wicked plan clicked neatly into place when Katie, of course, consented to go to the cabin with new stepmom.

Katie immensely enjoyed the ride to the cabin along a narrow, twisting road which snaked its way through a dark forest.

It was nearly four o'clock in the afternoon, when they turned off what passed as the main road and onto what appeared to be little more than a dirt single lane cart path. After an extremely bumpy ten minute ride, they rounded one final bend in the road which ended in a small clearing. Standing in the middle of the clearing was Vanessa's family cabin.

As they climbed out of Vanessa's jeep she told Katie, "Yeah, I know it doesn't look like much from the outside but it's clean and neat on the inside and comfortable but I am afraid there is no wi-fi, and no TV hon so we will be roughing it a bit."

"Well, I don't mind. I guess we can find something to do to amuse ourselves over the weekend."

"Indeed we shall," Vanessa said, her eyes glued to the young girl's tight little ass shown off rather nicely in a pair of snug blue jeans as Katie bounded in front of her heading for the cabin's front door.

Katie burst through the door, finding herself in the cabin's great room. It was spacious, but sparsely appointed, with the only piece of furniture being a worn out old brown sofa, along with a simple plain coffee table sitting in front of the sofa. Tucked away in a far corner also was a jet black large round pillow chair.

The highlight of the great room was a huge stone fireplace which took up the entirety of one wall. Spread before the fireplace, on the bare wooden floor which ran through out the whole cabin, was an elegant, plush white sheepskin rug.

The kitchen, super tiny, contained not much more than a refrigerator and a small table pushed up against one wall. A pair of plain wooden straight back chairs were perched on two sides of the table.

The short hallway off of the great room led to the cabin's sole bedroom. The bedroom, like the rest of the cabin, was meager in furnishings, containing only a queen sized four poster canopy bed, flanked by a pair of simple wooden nightstands. In the corner stood a positively ancient looking chest of drawers.

Peeking inside the bathroom, which stood at the end of the hallway opposite the bedroom, Katie observed it contained a huge claw foot old fashioned tub which took up the majority of the small room.

After enjoying a light dinner, Vanessa had packed them a couple sandwiches and some fruit, they went outside after Katie expressed an interest in exploring the surrounding woods a bit before it got too late.

It was nearly full on dark, and starting to get chilly, when they made it back to the cabin after a short hiking trip. After settling down side by side on the great room's lumpy old couch, Vanessa turned to Katie. "Now what shall we do to pass the rest our evening?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do? It's your wedding night."

"I am already doing what I wanna do... hanging out with my daughter. The only thing that could make that better I guess would be a bottle of wine to share with her." Jumping to her feet with a bright smile, Vanessa strode across the cabin to the kitchen. "Fortunately, I just so happened to pack a bottle. I hope you don't mind red wine, hon."

"Hmm, never really had wine before, Vanessa so... you know, red, white, or blue, I suppose is all fine."

"Blue, how cute," Vanessa replied with a smirk as she filled a pair of wine glasses to the brim.

"Just go slow and pace yourself, Katie. I don't want you to get drunk and pass out on me."

"Don't worry I will just sip it," Katie replied as Vanessa handed her the full glass of the red wine.

They spent the next half hour or so sipping on their wine and making small talk before Vanessa jumped to her feet. "Hey I have an idea. How about a game to pass the time."

"Sure. What kind of game. Cards? I like Uno."

"Don't have that one but I do think we have some checkers hanging around here someplace."

"Checkers. Cool," Katie replied.

They spent the next hour taking turns beating each other, one game apiece, at checkers before Katie yawned.

"I think someone is ready for bed? Wine making you sleepy I guess."

After a brief discussion, where they argued over who would actually sleep in the cabin's lone bedroom, Vanessa was able to convince Katie, being the guest here at the cabin, the bedroom should rightfully go to her.

After giving Vanessa a chaste kiss on the cheek, Katie retired to the bedroom, and within minutes of slipping into the surprising comfortable queen sized bed, she was sound asleep.

Sometime later, maybe a couple hours, Katie awoke. She was thirsty. After crawling out of the bed, and making her way across the cold, bare bedroom floor, and on down the short hallway leading to the great room, she paused.

She thought she heard a noise. Poking her head around the corner, the soft flickering light from the fireplace gave off just enough light for her to observe Vanessa sitting on the couch. She was hunched over and wearing a thick, white robe which made Katie jealous.

The coming of night had brought an acute chill to the cabin, and she was freezing, clad in her thin little pink crop top sleeping tee shirt, matched with a pair of white boy shorts.

Vanessa was clutching a box of Kleenex and was sniffling. After letting out another loud sniffle, and then doting her eyes with a wadded up tissue, it became apparent Vanessa was crying.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers