Dark Night of the Varcolac Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes she does Daddy. Fuck her please daddy... for me."

Roger took a deep breath before he violently propelled his hips forward, burying his full ten inch hardness deep inside of his wife.

"OH GOD," Vanessa moaned loudly as she felt herself being impaled by her husband's huge cock.

Turing her face up to her, Katie kissed her mother passionately cutting off her moans as Roger repeatedly slammed his cock inside of his wife in a hammer like fashion.

Katie, breaking off their passionate kiss, looked down. She smiled, liking the way her mommy's whole body was being rocked back and forth, liking the way her mommy was moaning so loudly from the intense fucking she was getting from her daddy.

"Mommy is getting fucked so hard and good huh," Katie cooed to her.

"Oh God... she is." Vanessa panted as her husband continued to rock into her with a furious passion that soon had her tipping over the edge.

When Katie reached down, cupping her tits while playing with her ultra-sensitive nipples, it propelled Vanessa over the edge as she came hard bare seconds before the professor exploded deep inside of her.

Katie watched, very much amused as both her mommy and daddy slumped down onto the bed, panting like a pair of wild dogs.

"That was fun watching. Can I watch every night... can I huh?" Katie asked sweetly.

After allowing herself a few precious seconds to catch her breath, Vanessa replied quietly, "If it's OK with your daddy you can do more than watch... you can join in our lovemaking... every night baby... starting here and now."

"Of course I am OK with that," Roger replied while trying to hide his eagerness at having both his daughter and his wife in his bed.

"Well then let's start the fun and games now. I do believe we both have been satisfied but little Katie here... un-huh," Vanessa said as she stroked her daughter's soft cheek.

"Go on stand up, baby." Vanessa took her hand, helping her daughter to her feet.

Katie obeyed, allowing her mother to help her to her feet. As she stood next to the bed she looked at her parents as they sat side by side each other while wondering what her deliciously wicked mother had in store for them.

"Wait one second guys. I just gotta get a little something," Vanessa told them as she hurried off to the bedroom's small closet before returning with a shoe box while wearing a sexy little white satin robe she donned from inside the closet.

"Now slowly strip off the rest of the way that sexy corset of yours for us, baby girl."

When Katie hesitated, instead of obeying right away, her shy act always seemed to pay outsized dividends, although, even now, truth be told, it was not really an act, her daddy snapped harshly, "Katie, obey your mother, now."

As Katie slowly undid the intricate hook closures running up the front side of the corset she became acute aware of the way both her parents were staring at her with a looks of hungry desire on their faces.

After stripping the undone corset off her body, Katie dropped it to the floor.

"Now take off your stockings sweetie," Vanessa ordered her.

Katie didn't hesitate this time as she stripped off both stockings before tossing them aside also.

"And now, finally, take off those cute little boy shorts of yours baby so me and your daddy can partake in your glorious completely naked body."

Slowly, again extremely mindful of the way they were both looking at her, Katie shyly stripped off her boy shorts.

As soon as she was naked, Vanessa reached behind her, grabbing the shoe box and handing it to her daughter. "Put these slutty little shoes on your mommy picked out for you the other day baby and your look will be complete for us."

Katie hurriedly slipped on the silver pointy toed pumps with their delicious five and half inch heels before turning to her parents.

"Actually, the truth is, these sexy little shoes I picked out for you are more of a present for your daddy than you baby girl so go ahead and ask him how he likes the present his adoring new wife got him."

"Daddy, do you like Mommy's present."

"Wait before your answer sweetheart," Vanessa interjected, "Why don't you strut around the bedroom a few times allowing your daddy to admire his present."

"OK," Katie whispered as she carefully navigated a few times back and forth across the small bedroom. She could feel her daddy's eyes tracking her every movement, especially when she turned her back to him strutting away. Wanting to please the both of them, Katie screwed up her courage, allowing her to add a bit of swagger to her walk.

Vanessa leaned in close to the professor whispering, "Jesus that little slut of a daughter of ours pretends to be shy but she is actually a bit of a show off huh, honey. Look at the way she is strutting that cute little ass of hers around."

"Yeah, I think so," Roger replied quietly as his eyes seemed to be helplessly glued to his daughter's supple ass as she sashayed about the bedroom.

After another once around the room, Katie sashayed up to her daddy. "Tilting her head seductively at him, she whispered, "Hmm, do you like the way mommy's present looks on your little girl, Daddy?"

"Very much so, sweetie."

"So how about let's see if me and you," Vanessa interjected, "can get your daddy all... hmm excited about his present shall we."

Taking charge, once again, Vanessa took both her husband and her daughter by the hand, leading them out of the bedroom and back out to the great room.

After enlivening the fire with some fresh logs, the professor made himself comfortable under a blanket on the sofa while the girls settled down on the rug in front of the fireplace.

"I have yet another present for my husband," Vanessa told them as she reached over to the sofa where she pulled a small box hidden strategically just under the sofa on the floor. The box was expertly wrapped in shiny silver wrapping paper.

Handing it to Katie, Vanessa said, "We don't you open his present up for him, baby."

Katie looked at her daddy and after he nodded his head in approval she excitedly tore the wrapping paper off revealing a plain white oblong box underneath.

"Go ahead and open the box, sweetie," Vanessa said as she gave her husband a sly smile.

Katie pried the lid off the box before letting out a small giggle as she pulled her daddy's present out from the box.

"Do you know what that is, sweetie," Vanessa said as Katie curiously turned the large, bendable, vibrating double dong around in her hands. The purple double dong was a nice fourteen inches in total length with a blissful four inch girth. Included was a small hand held four speed remote control in matching purple and a small bottle of lube.

The naïve Katie was not well versed in sexy toys so she was telling the truth when she shook her head saying, "Uh-uh. I mean... it's kind of weird looking mommy."

After staring at it thoughtfully for a few seconds later, Katie added, "The ends looks like the head of... you know... a man's thingy but why does it have one at both ends. I thought... what do you call them?"

"They're called a dildos, sweetie," Vanessa answered for her.

"Yeah, dildos but I thought they only had one head thingy shaped like a man?"

"This is a special kind of dildo, baby girl. It's called a double dong. It's a real fun kind of sex toy, sweetie and it's made for girls to play with."

"Hmm, but mommy if it's made for girls to play with how is it a present for my daddy?"

Vanessa smiled at her naïve daughter and although she couldn't tell if she was really being "that" naïve, or it was just an act, it mattered little as it played right into her hands. "Coz baby girl watching me and you play with it will be a very nice present indeed for him. Especially if we let him kind of join in at first as he sits quietly and watches by controlling this."

Turning to Roger, Vanessa smiled brightly, "Don't you agree, honey? You wanna watch me and your daughter play with the toy I got you."

"Very much so," Roger said rather eagerly as he took the remote control from his wife before settling back down on the sofa.

Katie watched curiously as her mom lubed up both ends of the dual threat dildo.

"Now lean back on your elbows baby and mommy will insert your end for you first before she puts her end in, OK?"

"OK, Mommy," Katie whispered sweetly as she laid back on the nice thick rug while spreading her legs.

Katie let out a soft groan as she felt the bulbous head of her end of the dildo penetrate her slowly guided by her mommy's expert hand.

She then watched as her mom stripped off her robe before positioning herself facing her. Moving slowly, Vanessa inserted the other end of the lethal purple dildo inside of herself. They intertwined their legs as they both slowly, carefully, especially Katie, worked the double ended dildo deeper inside themselves by slowly thrusting forward and back.

They maintained total eye contact, as they gyrated their hips forward, allowing the intimacy to grow between them. Then the professor got into the act as he clicked the remote control for the vibrating feature of the dong to its lowest setting of one.

Katie's eyes flickered with soft surprise as she felt the dildo come to life inside of her while Vanessa, an old pro at such things, only smiled at her husband while mouthing the words higher.

Roger happily indulged his wife as he ramped the vibrator feature up to the next to highest setting of three, merrily skipping right past two.

Poor Katie. She let out a loud whimper as her head lolled back when the vibrating dildo absolutely set her young pussy on fire. Meanwhile, the old pro Vanessa only smiled as the dildo buried inside started to vibrator with a more serious purpose.

Reaching out, she found Katie's hands with her own. Grabbing them tightly, she pulled the young girl closer to her forcing the dildo inside of her tight little snatch box deeper.

Quickly the two of them fell into a rhythm of sorts as both their hips gyrated back and forth, back and forth, allowing the dual ends of the dildo to easily slide in and out of their cunts simultaneously.

Vanessa gestured at her husband to come closer as she carefully watched her daughter slide inexorably closer to the edge of an intense climax.

It was too soon though for such a happy ending for the young lady. No, instead, Vanessa had something entirely naughtier in mind for her young, naïve daughter.

With a quick wave of her hand she indicated for her husband to turn the vibrating feature off just as she stopped pumping her hips forward in time with her daughter's.

"Honey... stop... it's too soon for you to come, baby," Vanessa whispered harshly at Katie.

"But Mommy, I... I was almost there," a disappointed Katie whined as she sat up, resting on her elbows.

"That's OK baby, as if you are OK with it Mommy has an idea that will make that orgasm you thought you were just robbed of appear to be mere child's play."

"Really, what... what do you have in mind?"

Vanessa gave her daughter a sly smile before saying, "It's going to be a surprise for you baby. You like surprises, sweetie... right."

"Yes, Mommy," Katie dutifully and truthfully answered.

"Good then..." Leaning over she whispered some quick instructions in the professor's ear.

Katie watched as her daddy, the blanket wrapped tightly around his body, disappeared hurriedly into the bedroom.

"Run to the bathroom real quick baby and then meet me back out here in the great room and we will take you to your surprise."

Katie obeyed her mother and ran off to the bathroom to take care of her business while wondering, very excitedly, just what kind of naughty surprise her wicked mommy had in store for her... or them actually.

Upon coming back out to the great room, she found both her mom and dad dressed in robes and waiting for her impatiently.

"So where is my surp--" Katie started to ask before her question was rudely interrupted as her mother snapped at her harshly, "Silence young lady."

Next her daddy grabbed her roughly spinning her around as he too snapped at her, "Listen to your mother, Katie and stay silent."

Before she could even think of disobeying, Katie found her father forcefully yanking both her hands behind her back before snapping the same handcuffs around her wrists she used on him earlier and then her world was plunged into darkness when her mother put a black blindfold in place over her eyes.

What happened next in front of the fire was a bit of a blur as Katie found herself being spun back and forth between her parents as they took turns applying a plethora of wet, wild kisses to both her lips.

She also found a pair of soft hands, it must be her mom's, rubbing enticingly all her bare ass while another, rougher pair of hands, fondled her small breasts.

The wild fondling kissing session lasted for a few breathless moments before her mother announced, "Let's get the little bitch in the bedroom."

Grabbing her roughly by the arm, Vanessa half pushed and half propelled her across the great room, down the short hallway and into the bedroom.

As Katie found herself being half dragged, half carried toward the bedroom her mom leaned over, hissing in her ear, "Do you know what's going to happen when we get that cute little bitch ass of yours in the bedroom, sweetie."

"Uh-uh," Katie said innocently although she did have some thoughts on the matter.

"Me and your daddy are going to take turns fucking you silly baby girl," Vanessa said in a harsh whisper just loud enough to get the attention of the professor.

Hearing such a matter of fact assessment of the situation caused his already twitchy manhood to spring back to life.

Once they had Katie inside the bedroom, at a nod from Vanessa they both fell on her with ravenous appetites. Katie, once again, found herself being spun back and forth as they took turns kissing her while their relentless hands travelled up and down, exploring every inch of her naked body.

Katie sighed, over and over again, as she felt both her parents kissing her simultaneously on the sides of her neck. Her sighs became more pronounced when their joint kisses fell together on each of her small boobies.

"Oh God," she whispered as their joint tongues flickered delicately over her nipples making them spring to life.

Adding to her carnal delight was the way they both were taking turns exploring her tight little cunt with their fingers.

Her knees were beginning to get weak as her parents lustful cravings for their innocent young daughter reached a fever pitch. Knowing who was really in charge, Katie cried out, softly, sadly, "Please Mommy I... I need to sit down. You guys are making my knees weak."

Giving her husband a knowing look, Vanessa guided her new daughter, her new plaything that is, over to the bed before roughly shoving her down as she barked, "Fine, sit and then spread those legs of yours, Katie."

Vanessa dropped to her knees in front of her daughter as the professor maneuvered himself so he was positioned behind his daughter on the bed, sitting on his knees.

Wrapping his arms around her, he held his daughter tight as his wife went to town eating her pussy.

"Oh Mommy that feels so good," Katie hissed as her mom expertly slashed her tongue back and forth, and all around her daughter's delectable tight little cunt.

At the same time her mother's tongue was attacking her clit with impassioned vigor, her daddy assaulted her vulnerable neck and throat with dozens of loving kisses as he used his fingers to delicately tweak her nipples.

The bound and blindfolded Katie was suffering--quite joyfully-- from sensory overload as her moans of forbidden pleasure became louder and more desperate.

Sensing she was about to tip over the edge, Vanessa pulled back as she had a more wicked idea of just how she would make her daughter come over and over again like a cheap little harlot.

All it took was a subtle glance from Vanessa for the professor to pull back himself.

He watched as his wife lubed up, once again, both ends of the double dong before giving him a nod.

"Pull her back so she is laying on her back, honey," she told Roger as she settled down on the bed next to them.

"Be a good girl now and lay back for your mommy and daddy," the professor sweetly told his daughter as he helped her recline backwards.

"Now spread your legs again, baby as mommy is going to use her toy to play with that sweet little pussy of yours."

Katie jerked and little out a small moan as she felt her pussy being invaded by the double dong and then... Oh God... she felt the other end of the double dildo being rubbed gently up and around her anal cavity... before her mommy slowly pushed it up and inside of her there also.

Giving her husband a smile, Vanessa quietly gestured for him to take out his cock and put it in her mouth.

The professor stroked his daughter's blond hair softly as he gently turned her face toward him and his waiting hardness.

Whispering, he said, "Open your mouth baby... daddy has something for you to suck on while mommy uses her toy on you."

Katie took a deep breath before obeying.

The bound, blindfolded Katie, now with all three of her holes being filled, writhed in pure carnal delight as her mommy and daddy treated her body like a playground.

Her squirming reached epic proportions when her mom turned on the remote control making the dildo begin to hum softly. She only waited a moment or two before adjusting the setting from one to two, causing Katie to squirm all the more.

The professor meanwhile was working his hardness in and out of her mouth. His excitement was nearing a fever pitch as he watched his wife work the double dong in and out of both of her holes down there.

Vanessa turned the setting up to three. Katie immediately began to thrash her body around uncontrollably, forcing the professor to use one hand to hold her head in place as she sucked his cock.

Finally, as part of the grand finale, Vanessa twisted the knob to four, the highest setting, before dropping the remote on the bed. Immediately she reached down with both hands, using her fingers to lightly tweak her daughter tender young nipples.

Katie, with the double dong inside of both her pussy and ass, humming at its highest setting, thrashed, twisted and squirmed as an intense orgasm of epic proportions washed over her. If her mouth wasn't filled with her daddy's cock her moans of pure forbidden ecstasy would have filled the small bedroom with forbidden passion.

Instead just as a third and the most powerful wave of her intense orgasm washed over her she found her mouth filled with cum as her daddy released a full load inside her mouth.

Knowing he came in her mouth, Vanessa cooed sweetly to her daughter, "Swallow your daddy's love, sweetie."

Of course, she obeyed and was rewarded by being released from her state of bondage.

After her mom undid her handcuffs, she fell into her daddy's arms as he gently lowered her back onto the bed.

"Did you come little girl," the professor whispered to his daughter as he held her tight.

"Yes, Daddy... more than once I think. It... it came in like waves."

"Hmm, well relax as your mom is preparing things for our next little adventure."

The still blindfolded Katie was more than a little eager to see what her wild and wicked step mommy was up to, but knowing it would only ruin the surprise, and she liked surprises, she didn't bother to ask her daddy any questions.

Instead, she laid there, cuddled tightly next to him, as he softly stroked her hair.

Vanessa took her time attaching the four cuffs, two low and two high, to the twin posters at the foot of the bed.

Once she had the cuffs attached she joined them under the covers of the bed. Sweetly, the three of them, with Katie in the middle, dozed off for a few short minutes wrapped tightly in a three way embrace.