Dark Night of the Varcolac Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Vanessa who woke them both up, maybe thirty minutes later.

"It's playtime again my pets," she said as she gently shook first her daughter and then her husband awake. "Help me get Katie in position, professor," she told her husband.

Together they wrestled the still blindfolded Katie in position. Standing on the floor, facing the head of the bed, Katie submitted meekly as both her ankles and wrists were bound to the lower and upper posts of the canopy bed respectively.

She was, once again, truly helpless and at the utter mercy of whatever wicked thing her mom was planning next.

Katie found her face being twisted back and forth as her mom and dad took turns snaking their tongues deep inside of her mouth while using their hands to stroke her naked body all over.

Observing closely in the candle lit room, Vanessa waited until her husband was once again sporting a sizable erection. Knowing he would be fucking his wife again, the professor used his lethal Varcolac powers to make the size of his cock a lethal nine inches, give or take.

Vanessa, she was completely naked now, hopped up on the bed before turning herself around. Positioning herself on her hands and knees, she faced her daughter. The freshly lubed purple dildo, along with the remote, were both laid out neatly nearby.

As the professor moved up onto the bed, positioning himself behind his wife, Vanessa told them both, "The idea is for us all to come as a family. Would you like that Katie, sweetheart, to come again, but this time you will having your orgasm at, hopefully, the same time, as your mommy and daddy. Does that sound like fun?"

"Yes, Mommy," Katie obediently answered right away.

"OK so your mommy is going to eat that sweet little pussy of yours while your daddy fucks me nice and hard doggy style and like I said the goal is for us to all come together."

Both the professor and his daughter murmured, happily, their consent.

Vanessa nestled her face up and under Katie's spread legs just as the professor gradually pushed his huge nine inches slowly inside of her.

Katie felt her mommy's tongue working its magic all around her pussy for a few blissful moments before she jumped as she felt one end of the dildo carefully enter her anal cavity.

The three of them quickly fell into a rhythm of sorts as Roger carefully began to fuck his wife while gradually increasing the strength of each of his manly thrusts. Each of his thrusts would propel Vanessa's face forward, forcing it closer to Katie's waiting pussy. Her tongue would lash out, expertly attacking the nub of her daughter's clit making her moan with soft delight.

Then as the professor would rock backwards, Vanessa also pulled back, giving her daughter a brief reprieve from her tongue lashing, but not from the humming monster inside her ass.

Instead, Vanessa clicked the remote on and moved the setting up to two right away... just before her husband rocked into her forcing her face forward again.

Again, he tongue slithered out, lathering the entirety of Katie's tight little cunt with several loving licks and kisses causing her to thrash wildly against her restraints while her moans of forbidden passion again filled the small bedroom.

Their carefully orchestrated rhythm was never bound to last though as their collective passions for carnal delight all began to boil over at the same time.

Vanessa, of course, got the ball rolling as her husband's gentle lovemaking began to turn more serious as he just couldn't help himself. As he began to fuck his wife with serious purpose, Vanessa let the world know.

"Oh God, that's it, fuck me harder... harder, Professor!" Vanessa cried out just as she buried the other end of the dildo in her daughter cunt.

The professor happily obliged her as watching his wife first eat his daughter out, before shoving one end of the dildo inside of her pussy, immensely turned him on.

Gripping her hips, he went to work slamming his cock inside her wicked and wanton wife. Finding the remote, Vanessa powered it up to four as her body shook from the powerful fucking she was receiving.

The pulsating monster buried in both of Katie's holes now had her twisting and turning all around as her powerful orgasm rushed home.

"Oh Mommy, I am going to..." She couldn't finish as just then her mom's tongue found the nub of her clit, sending her rocketing over the edge and into the abyss of a most wonderful and powerful orgasm.

Like a line of firecrackers going off, Vanessa was the next to go. Hearing her daughter's screaming orgasm only served to turn her on all the more as she moaned out her own confession. "Mommy is coming to sweetie... Oh God, I am..."

The professor, watching first his daughter and then his wife come, could not resist. His orgasm was the third firecracker to go off as he shot yet another load of cum deep inside of his wife.

A bare minute or two later, a still shaking Katie found herself, uncuffed and free of her blindfold, snuggled deeply in between her parents. The fact she had become a sort of human sex toy for the two of them bothered her none at all.

As Katie drifted closer to sleep, she could only imagine what wicked and wanton fun and games her mommy and daddy might have in store for the three of them in the future. The thought made her smile as she slipped off to sleep.

.