Dark Night of the Varcolac Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment's hesitation, Katie was not sure if she should interrupt her new stepmom, maybe she didn't want to be disturbed, Katie decided it might be better to, at the very least, try and find out what was wrong.

She crossed the room, approaching her slowly. "Vanessa are you alright?" Katie whispered as she got nearer to her stepmom.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I wake you hon?"

"No. I woke up because I was thirsty. I wanted to get a glass of water."

"Oh. Here sit down. Let me run and get that for you, Katie."

Before Katie could protest, Vanessa was dashing across the room toward the kitchen. Katie plopped down on the lumpy sofa, a little upset with herself, thinking how catching Vanessa in a vulnerable moment probably embarrassed her.

"Here, Katie, one glass of water." Katie, noting the forced cheerfulness in stepmom's voice, knew something was definitely amiss.

After taking a drink from the glass, Katie turned to her. "What is wrong, Vanessa?"

"Well, for starters, you calling me Vanessa."

"Oh, well, I... I thought about calling you Mom, but wasn't really sure... you know."

"To be really honest, I would love it if you called me Mom... or even Mommy if you are feeling especially sweet toward me."

Katie smiled. "I can do that... Mommy."

"Good." Vanessa reached out, taking one of Katie's hands into hers. "So you really want to hear what is wrong or maybe I shouldn't burden you with my problems."

"Daddy always says I am a good listener."

"Hmm, well, I guess I should find out if that is true."

"Please, I wanna help... if I can," Katie replied.

"OK, well, I did something silly and it has me feeling a bit depressed."

"What did you do?"

"Just a little bit ago, like about ten minutes ago, I put on something I shouldn't of."

"You mean like... clothes? Like an outfit or something?"

"Yeah, kind of. Actually, what I put on is under my robe. Let me explain. I spent weeks shopping for the perfect wedding night outfit to... you know... impress your daddy on our special night. I finally found something I thought he might like and, well, I brought it with me. I was already half packed when the terrible news came about your grandmother and the outfit I had picked out for my wedding night was already packed away."

Vanessa paused to take a large sip of her wine before she started talking again. "Anyways I had dozed off about, I don't know, an hour or so ago, and then just a few minutes ago I woke up and it really hit me."

She was sniffling again and looked to be on the verge of tears. Katie squeezed her hand tight whispering, "What hit you, Mom?"

"The fact I was alone on my wedding night. I thought, stupidly, putting on what I had bought for your daddy might make me feel better."

"It didn't work huh?" Katie prompted after a few moments of silence.

"No, not at all, sweetie. It just made me feel more alone and depressed... especially when I got to thinking how no one will ever get to see me in my... you know... special wedding night outfit."

"Why can't you save it for later for when my daddy gets back?"

"Honey, it may sound silly and superstitious but I planned on wearing this, what I got on under my robe, just the one time, on my wedding night, for my special loved one. If I was to wear it... some other time, other than my wedding night, I know it would be bad luck." Vanessa doted her eyes again with a fresh Kleenex. "Like I said, sounds silly huh?"

"Actually it sounds really romantic to wear your wedding night outfit just the one time on your special night."

Vanessa looked down, twisting a Kleenex in her hands, making it into a small ball.

"Yes, it could have been, like you said, real romantic, but not so much now being that I am all alone." Vanessa flung the Kleenex, it was wadded into a tight little ball now, across the room angrily as she hissed, "And a girl shouldn't be alone on her wedding night."

"I can understand why you are upset but you are not alone. I mean, I am here."

"Yes you are but for how long? I think you should get back to bed. I can tell you are cold."

"I am cold but I wanna stay out here with you... if you want me to. If you need me that is?"

"I think I do need you, Katie, sweetheart, but what if Mommy needs you..." Vanessa paused, lifting one hand to her daughter's face. Brushing it lightly with a light touch, she whispered, "for the rest of the night. The truth is, I have a deep dark confession. You wanna hear it?"

Katie simply nodded her head yes. She sensed, somehow, her and her new mother were at a crossroads of sorts.

In a voice that barely rose above a whisper, and cracking with pent up emotion, Vanessa shared her deepest secret with her new daughter.

"You know, sweetie, I always wanted a baby girl of my own to love and pamper, but for reasons, physically, I can't have a child of my own. Now, here you are, the baby girl I have always dreamed of, all grown up a bit, but still, you are here, and I am your mommy, if only your step mommy anyways..."

Katie interjected at hearing that word. Her voice was firm and full of conviction, "Forget that stupid word! You are my mommy. Period. Don't soil it by placing that stupid word "step" in front of it."

"Oh Katie, that is so sweet. I feel the same. You are my daughter. Period. My wonderful, sweet, beautiful and oh so sexy little angel of a daughter."

They stared at each other for a long, drawn out moment of wonderful blissful silence as they both allowed the sweetness they were obviously feeling for one another sink in just a bit deeper. Finally, Vanessa broke the silence as she rose to her feet. "Well, the first order of business for a mother is to keep her babies warm and since you are obviously freezing, I better get to work."

Crossing over to the fire, Vanessa began to feed it some fresh logs from the pile of small wooden logs stacked up neatly next to the fireplace. Turning around, as she continued to feed the fire more wood, Vanessa said, "Why don't you go ahead and finish off your mom's glass of wine. It will help warm your insides I think."

"Sure," Katie replied as she reached over to the small end table next to the sofa and snatched up the glass of wine. It was still about three quarters full as she brought it to her lips and took a generous sip or two.

As Katie watched her mom feed more logs into the growing fire a sudden thought came to her.

The wine helped her overcome her shyness in voicing it. "Hey Mom," she called out, "I was thinking... why don't you show me your wedding night outfit... I mean if you want to. That way at least someone will get to see it before you put it away forever."

Vanessa paused. Turning, she gave Katie a serious look. "That is a very thoughtful idea Katie, sweetheart, but me showing it to you comes with one small condition."

"Name it," Katie said after taking another hearty sip of her wine.

After tossing one final log onto the fire, Vanessa quickly crossed back over to the sofa, and sat down. "What you said just reminded me of something. I have a surprise gift for you that goes hand in hand with the condition I am about to request."

"You do. Oh I like surprise gifts."

"Yes, I know. Your daddy sort of mentioned that to me on one of our earliest dates. He talked about you a lot you know."

"He did?"

"Yes, finish your wine sweetie and I will tell you about your surprise gift."

Katie obeyed, finishing off the last bit of the wine.

As soon as Katie polished off the last of her wine, Vanessa started talking. "One of the things your daddy happened to mention was because of how strict your mother raised you, and how strict she was about the sexy stuff, you really don't own anything nice, and by nice I don't mean "nice" but, hmm, you know, sexy."

"Yeah, I don't."

"Well, just so you know, your new mom is not so strict when it comes to the sexy stuff. In fact, here... stand up."

Katie carefully got to her feet. The wine had left her feeling a bit dizzy.

Taking her hand, Vanessa started to lead her across the room toward the bedroom.

"I have your gift packed away in my suitcase. I grabbed it at the last minute when I found out you would be coming with me to the cabin. Up until now I wasn't sure if I would actually have the courage to give it to you."

"What is it?" Katie asked as they moved into the bedroom.

"You'll see," Vanessa said as she pulled her suitcase out of the closet.

Vanessa dropped a small neatly gift wrapped box on the bed. "While shopping for my own sexy wedding night outfit, I happened to pick something out for you. I mean, I just thought it was a shame such a pretty girl like you not having anything special or sexy to wear."

Vanessa gestured toward the box. "So anyways my condition is simple. You show me how you look in what I got you, and I will show you what I bought special for my wedding night."

"It's a deal," Katie happily told her as she eagerly picked up the gift box while Vanessa crossed over the bedroom and unlatched the bedroom window.

Just before exiting the bedroom, Vanessa turned to Katie saying, "Oh and honey, when you leave the bedroom, make sure you leave the light on next to the bed. I don't like the cabin to be wholly dark. OK? And leave the bedroom window open just a bit as the fresh night air will help you sleep later on."

"Sure, Mom," Katie replied distractedly. She was busy turning the gift box over wondering what it might contain.

A few minutes later, Katie, wearing her mom's sexy gift, stood in the hallway. Poking her head around the corner, while keeping her body hidden, she spied Vanessa sitting on the sofa, sipping on a glass of wine.

"Mom, I have it on, but it's, I don't know, really sexy and I'm really shy so..."

"I know it's sexy, sweetheart. That is why I bought it for you. Anyways, tell you what, Mommy will close her eyes, promise, and then you come over here."

She patted the sofa next to her. "I have a robe here for you too. It's waiting for you on the sofa. I promise not to open my eyes until you put your robe on and then I also promise I won't bug you to show me how your sexy new gift looks on you until you are good and ready to show me."

"But I thought you wanted to see me in my sexy new, outfit."

Vanessa, happily noting the subtle disappointment in her daughter's voice, answered back softly. "Sweetie, yes your Mom really wants to see her baby girl in what I picked out for her, but I know you are shy hon so... I can be patient until you feel brave enough to show me. Is that OK?"

"OK," Katie replied.

"Good, now I am closing my eyes. You tell me when I can open them."

Katie quickly crossed the room to the sofa. Her mom was sitting there, eyes tightly shut as promised. She picked up the beautiful white satin robe and quickly slipped it on, before settling down on the sofa next to her mom.

"OK, you can open your eyes now, Mom."

Vanessa opened her eyes. Turning to her daughter, she dropped her voice to a sad whisper. "Well that is disappointing."

"What is?"

Deciding to play coy Vanessa turned away. "Nothing hon. Just... forget it."

"No tell me."

After a brief pause, Vanessa sighed. "OK, I guess I just thought when I opened my eyes you would pleasantly surprise your mommy by deciding not to put your robe on is all and letting her see you in the outfit she picked out especially for you, but I guess you just don't trust me enough... still."

"I do trust you but--"

"Yeah, I know," Vanessa cut in interrupting her, "my baby girl is shy... or maybe it's more about the trust issue. Either way..."

Vanessa let her voice trail off. Shrugging her shoulders, she climbed to her feet and crossed over to the fireplace. Picking up the black poker, she jabbed it aggressively into the fire, making embers shoot up, while hoping Katie would give chase.

She did. Hopping to her feet, Katie moved over to the fireplace. When Vanessa did not acknowledge her presence, but instead kept jabbing the poker into the fire in that same aggressive manner, Katie placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Come back over to the sofa, Mom and I will show you."

"Promise?" Vanessa replied softly.

"Yes."

Vanessa raised up. "But you don't have to, hon."

"I want to. Come on."

Katie took her mom's hand and led her back over to the sofa. They sat down, close, staring at each other for a long moment before Vanessa reached over and grabbed her half full glass of wine. "One last big sip baby. It will help you overcome that shyness."

Katie obeyed and took a big sip of the wine. It left her feeling relaxed even as she felt her mom's hands tugging on the tie that held her pretty satin robe shut. "Here let Mommy help," Vanessa whispered as she slowly undid her daughter's robe.

Katie leaned back, closing her eyes, as she felt the robe slip off her body. After hearing her mom let out a loud sigh, overly curious to see her reaction, Katie opened her eyes.

"Do you like it Mommy?" she whispered sweetly.

Smiling at her daughter she whispered, "I think mommy did really good. It looks gorgeous on you, baby."

Indeed the white lace corset, in a classic wedding style with its delicate lacey frills along the edges, matched with the white thigh high stockings, and satin boy short panties, looked absolutely delicious on the young Katie.

"It does?" Katie responded secretly thrilled at her mother's praise.

"It certainly does." Taking Katie's hands into hers she guided them to the front of her own robe. "Now it's your turn. Go ahead and take off your mommy's robe... I mean if you are still willing to let her show off for you that is, baby girl."

Katie started to carefully undo the large knot that held Vanessa's fuzzy robe shut as she whispered, "It's only fair, I think, since I am showing off for you, Mommy."

After getting the knot undone, Katie paused, for a brief moment. Her heart was racing as she sensed she was about to get a glimpse of something special. Slowly she pulled her mom's robe open and then slipped it off of her.

"Oh my God," Katie whispered under her breath as she finally beheld what was hiding under her mother's robe. The dramatic build up had been well worth it.

Vanessa was clad, in direct contrast to her daughter's white, in all black. The outfit she chose for her wedding night was oh so delicious looking and sexy. It consisted of two pieces only: the lace top, with sleeves coming down to her elbows, was sheer, showing off those mammoth sized tits of Vanessa's to a lovely degree. Also on full display was Vanessa's perfectly toned tummy as the snug tie top only covered the upper part of her chest, and was held closed by a single delicate black lace ribbon. The matching sheer boy short bottoms rivaled the top in pure sexiness, but was virtually ignored as Katie stared with childish curiosity at her mom's boobies.

Now it was Vanessa's turn to quietly ask, "Do you like it sweetie... do you like the outfit I picked out for my wedding night."

"It's super-duper sexy, Mommy... just like you."

"Oh thank you sweetheart. I was so afraid, like I said, no one would ever see me in it."

"So do you feel better now, Mommy?" Katie asked Vanessa after watching her finish off the last of her wine. "You know, now that I have seen it."

"Yes, a bit, thanks to you."

"Why only a bit?"

"It's a secret but I will make a deal with you, but you gotta listen first."

"OK." Katie replied simply.

"Well, now that we are both so... ahh scantily dressed I was thinking we should maybe go over and get comfortable in front of the warm fire so neither of us gets cold. The rug there, I think you shall find, is super comfortable, baby, especially on your bare skin... unless you wanna get dressed and go to back to bed."

"No," Katie stated firmly, "I want to stay out here with you... and I wanna hear your secret."

"Good and I was thinking if maybe you would allow your mommy to cuddle her little girl in her arms, she would share her secret with her while they were snuggling and cuddling so nicely together in front of the warm romantic fire."

After a moment's hesitation, Katie simply said, "I like secrets."

By now she was having flashbacks to that wickedly delicious night with her daddy where he carefully led her, step by step, down a very naughty path. This almost seemed like it might be happening again, and just like that night, Katie could see herself allowing it. Totally.

Hand in hand they made their way over to the fireplace. Before settling down, Vanessa pulled the large pillow chair out from a far corner and dragged it over to the rug.

"I will need something to lean back against as I cuddle you hon," Vanessa announced while maneuvering the pillow chair into place in the very center of the rug.

Vanessa got herself comfortable first, leaning herself back against the pillow chair, before holding her hands out to Katie, who, after sinking to her knees, snuggled down in front of her mom, leaning back against her mom.

As Katie felt her mom's arms wrap around her, she let out a long sigh. It had been a long time, too long, since she had been cuddled in the arms of someone she called mom. Her former mom, although she did love her, of course, had always been a bit distant with Katie.

She simply was not one to cuddle or snuggle with her daughter, nor had she been at all very touchy-- feely. In other words, it appeared her former mom was the mirror opposite of her current mom.

Running her fingers through Katie's lovely blond hair, her current mommy told her sweetly, "Now you will have to be patient with me in waiting to hear my secret, honey. I have to be careful and pick the exact right moment to reveal it to you... otherwise you may not fully accept it, like I hope you will."

Katie started to respond but was quickly cut off when Vanessa put a finger to her lips. "Mommy I--"

"No questions or comments baby... for now. OK?"

"Sure," Katie sighed.

Vanessa brought her mouth to Katie's ear whispering, "If you really wanna make your mommy feel good sweetie, you will allow her free reign in cuddling her daughter."

The wine had left the normally reticent Katie feeling loose and free allowing her to, without any hesitation this time, respond, "Of course you can have free reign in cuddling me, Mommy. I am all yours... especially if it will make you feel better."

"I'm sure it will baby," Vanessa said as she pulled back. "So then just lay back, close your eyes and let Mommy cuddle her baby girl while enjoying that free reign you just promised her."

Vanessa's hands felt wonderful as they traversed back and forth along Katie's bare shoulders. After a few blissful moments of rubbing her daughter's shoulders, and then on down her bare arms, Vanessa felt emboldened enough to lean forward, planting several light kisses along Katie's shoulders.

Katie's only response to her mommy's soft attentions was a gentle sigh as her kisses moved carefully over to her vulnerable, and oh so sensitive, neck. After showering her daughter's neck with a smattering of light kisses, Vanessa brought her mouth over to Katie's ear.

In the softest of whispers she asked, "Do you love me, baby girl."

"Yes, Mommy," Katie said in between several more gentle sighs. Her mom's little shoulder rub, her kisses, the wine, the romantic atmosphere as they cuddled, were all conspiring to encourage the mood of forbidden romance growing between mommy and her little girl.

Vanessa used one gentle finger to turn Katie's face up toward her. "Tell your mommy you love her, sweetie," Vanessa begged, "Pretty please, baby girl."

Katie started to obey, was opening her mouth to do so in order to speak the words her mother so desperately wanted to hear, when Vanessa stopped her by pressing her finger against her lips.

"Say 'I love you' to your mommy not with words, but like this sweetheart."