Dark Night of the Varcolac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger smiled broadly. "That's my good girl. That's my brave princess."

Satisfied his little fictional tale carried the day, the professor felt rather satisfied with the scratches and abrasions scattered across his face as they were not from the beast attacking him, like he told her, but from his own shaping shifting abilities.

Roger, much to his amusement, had found he could initiate certain changes to his body by simply thinking them. These new found powers of his, he could only assume, must be a side effect of being bitten by the Varcolac, or whatever it might have been. Whatever the case, the professor was quickly finding out maybe being attacked in the dark forest would turn out to be a real blessing.

"Look Katie, before you get started tending to my wounds I just want to say I appreciate what you are doing. I know letting yourself be seen in your underwear can't be easy for you."

She smiled at him. "Don't worry, Daddy. I will manage and just so you know, hmm, next time when you come home and catch me out in the backyard lounging around in my bikini I won't go running off into the house to change."

"Is that a promise, baby?"

"Yes," she replied as she picked up the Neosporin.

"Well, you know it's supposed to be hot and sunny out tomorrow and I really don't have a whole lot of research to do at the library so chances are I might come home early."

"Really. I will keep that in mind."

"I hope you do," he said softly as he reached out and stroked her bare arm. His eyes, those restless windows to his dark soul now, were crawling all over his young daughter's sexy little bra. Taking a deep breath, he let his fingers slip away--God he couldn't wait to take the damn thing off of her!

She was just about to apply some of the Neosporin when he told her to stop.

"Honey, put the ointment down."

"Why? I need to tend to your scratches so they don't get an infection."

"I know you do honey, but I have been thinking and I believe you possess something much more powerful to heal your daddy with."

"What?"

"Since the scratches were applied by a hateful, spiteful and most ugly creature, not of this world, I think we need a much more powerful antidote than some ointment produced in a cold impersonal laboratory someplace. I think the only thing that can really heal wounds inflicted with hate upon a father is the love of a most adoring daughter."

She blinked her eyes at him, maybe not fully understanding what he was getting at. After a brief pause she set the Neosporin aside without comment. "What do you want me to do, Daddy?"

"I have always thought your kisses, so sweet, so delicate and so full of love for me, were nothing short of pure magic. Can you apply some of that magic to your daddy's wounds baby girl? I think such a simple solution might offer amazing results."

She paused briefly, before whispering a simple "OK".

She smoothed his hair back from his forehead revealing an ugly looking gash there. Lowering her lips to the gash, she applied several delicate kisses to the laceration as Roger closed his eyes, imagining the wound--the one he created for himself in the first place-- healing itself up.

Roger actually was not one hundred percent sure he would be able to pull this off. Could he reverse the process and make himself heal? He surely hoped so. He soon had his answer.

Katie pulled back letting out a sharp gasp as she saw the gash on his forehead was completely and utterly gone.

The professor suppressed a smile as he opened his eyes. "It worked huh?"

"Yes. It's amazing. The gash, it was so ugly looking, and deep, is gone completely now, Daddy!"

Bringing his finger up to his left cheek he tapped it lightly. "Try healing these next, hon and then my other cheek too." Both of his cheeks were stained by a pair of angry looking scratches.

Katie patiently showered both his cheeks in turn with a several soft kisses before she leaned back, feeling quite self- satisfied, announcing, "There... all healed."

It wasn't a question but a statement. She was growing bolder. The best sign yet, he thought to himself.

Katie was thrilled; not only were all the scratches totally gone, but now both of his cheeks were seemed to be glowing from her small delicate kisses. If she didn't really believe her kisses were magical before she did now!

"Well, my forehead and cheeks may be healed but there is one more thing, Kate, but I hesitate to ask as it may be going too far for you."

"Daddy tell me. If it will help let me be the judge of what might be going too far."

"OK, well you asked so..." he replied, talking slowly. He did not want to appear over anxious in asking this next thing of her. "The Varcolac, at some point, she had me pinned to the ground and kissed me... on the lips honey, and now they are burning. You think you can manage to apply some of your magical kisses directly to your daddy's lips." He dropped his voice, doing his best to sound humble while controlling his excitement about what he was suggesting. "I know it's asking a lot and I will understand if you don't think you can do it. I--"

She cut him off. "If that hairy, ugly bitch can kiss you on the lips and get away with it I can too... especially if it will help heal you."

"It will. I'm sure of it but you should know. When she kissed me she wasn't so hairy and ugly but the beast... it managed to turn herself into quite a desirable looking woman."

"Jesus really, they can do that?'" Katie whispered.

"I am thinking they have some mighty powerful shape shifting abilities hon."

"Well..." Katie sniffed, "Guess what, I am beautiful without having to do any stupid magic stuff..." She slowly leaned forward bringing her lips nearer to his. "And I hope you don't think she was more attractive than me, Daddy."

"Never baby," he just managed to answer before her lips brushed his.

She gave him several shy, dainty kisses before pulling back. Offering him a smile she whispered, "Better?"

He shook his head no. "The pain actually is a bit worse honey. I think the poison inside me senses your hesitation to kiss me... to really kiss me and its making things worse."

To empathize his point the professor pointedly thought of his lips becoming swollen and cracked.

Katie was staring at him her mouth agape. "What is it Kate?"

"It's your lips. Just now they swelled up real bad and are cracking. Just as we were talking. Geez, it must hurt?"

"It does hurt. Bad, honey. Varcolacs, I read once, somewhere, are known for their poisonous kisses." It was a lie, but, of course, she would have no way of knowing this.

"Poisonous huh. Well my kisses are magical. Let's see what is more powerful... the bitch's poison or your daughter's magic."

This time she kissed him, more aggressively, before pulling back. "Better?"

"A bit, but Katie sweetheart, I have to confess the Varcolac after she made herself look so beautiful it... it caused me to lose my head a bit and I was kissing her back. It's been a long time since I have been with a woman. No one since your mother. You understand what I am saying?"

"Yes. What can I do?"

"Can give me just a few more nice kisses and this time would it be OK if I..." He paused. Reaching out her took her hand in his and squeezed it before whispering, "Kiss you back. I think I need to baby since I was kissing her."

Katie looked at him for a long moment saying nothing. He wondered again if he overplayed his hand, but then she nodded her head once, and whispered, "You can kiss me back if you want, Daddy."

They kissed. Nicely. Their lips coming together, parting, and then together again several times. The quiet bedroom filled with the light smacking sound of their kisses. His hands actually floated up her back and to her bra. He desperately wanted to undo it but at the last moment he pulled back. Too soon. It's still too soon.

Sadly, he had to break off their kisses. To do otherwise would risk all his plotting thus far.

"Honey that was nice. I think my lips are healed."

Leaning in closer, she peered at his face. Her heart was racing from his kisses. She had wanted more!

"Yes, you are right, Daddy. All better, I think."

"I guess we showed her huh sweetheart." He reached out, stroking the side of her face tenderly. "Now, please, hurry, crawl in bed next to me. I really think I can sleep in peace now with you next to me and looking so beautiful."

Turning her back to him, she nestled her body up against his as he carefully wound an arm around her mid-section.

"I love you so much baby," he whispered pulling her tight against his body.

"Mmm, I love you too, Daddy," she breathed back.

She tried to stay awake, wanting to remain vigilant this time, but sleep soon over took her. The professor happily dozed off knowing what must happen next-- the young pretty lamb was ripe for the plucking.

After maybe an hour or so of peaceful slumber, Katie suddenly jerked wide awake. Her daddy was talking in his sleep. "No, please, no... you can't... oh God, don't stop." He started to moan but as Katie listened closer his moan was not one of pain-- but of pleasure.

"Daddy, are you OK?" She pushed on him lightly but his only reaction was to mumble something while trying to turn away. Grabbing his shoulder, she shook him harder sensing something was not right. "Wake up!" she hissed at him before all hell broke loose.

Her father moaned louder, this time in pain she was sure, before she watched as his dark figure was literally tossed out of the bed like some kind of rag doll. He hit the wall with a loud bang before sinking down to the floor.

In a panic, Katie reached over and flipped on the lamp. Twisting around, she spied her father slumped against the wall. The sheet, dragged by him when he was tossed from the bed, was still wrapped around his lower body while his naked chest was exposed.

She jumped off the bed, and crouched down to the floor. His eyes were open but glazed over. All over his chest and tummy were a crazy mess of scratches and small bite marks.

He looked utterly dazed and confused and was mumbling something she couldn't quite make out. After leaning closer she could just make out what he was saying, "Never get between a dog and her meal."

His eyes turned to her, pleading for help. "Come on Daddy, can you stand? I will help you back in the bed."

He surprised her by trying to push her away. "You need to leave me to my fate honey. Leave me to her. She owns me now."

"Shhh, that is not true. I am here and I am going to help you." Snaking one arm under him, she heaved upward with all her strength. With just a little help from him, she managed to get him back into bed, but not before getting a bit of a shock.

In the process of wrestling him off the floor and onto the bed, the sheet fell off his lower body. She stared for a brief moment before turning away. His boxers were ripped wide open in the front and hanging in tatters from his waist. His manhood, large and at least semi- erect, swung ominously down, as Katie pushed him up on the bed while trying to not let her curious eyes wander back down there.

After getting him in the bed, she hurriedly arranged the sheet so it covered his lower body and then settled down next to him.

"Daddy, what happened? You really scared me," she whispered.

"Katie, if you don't want any more frights tonight you had better leave now."

Swallowing her panic at the mess her daddy was in, Katie took a deep breath before making her voice as calm as possible. "You are right. I am going to leave now, but only long enough to refill the wash basin with fresh water and get a new wash cloth. As I am cleaning you up, again, you are going to please tell me what happened."

"Yes, of course, Katie," he managed to mumble as she hurried out of the room. After closing his eyes and reclining his head back against the pillow, he smiled, happy at the way he used his new found powers to forcefully toss himself out of the bed. It was quite the convincing act he just put on for his daughter.

"This is getting ridiculous," she mumbled as she re-entered the bedroom ready once more to render first aid to her bloody and torn father. She was carrying a second wash basin, in addition to the one filled with warm water. The second one was filled with soapy water and contained a large sponge.

They were both quiet as she placed the wash basin down on the nightstand next to the bed. After dipping the fresh wash cloth in the water, she whispered, "Jesus, you are such a mess, I don't even know where to start."

"You will figure it out hon, but I really think you should consider retiring to your own bedroom for the night."

"Are you for real?" Katie commented as she dipped the sponge into the soapy water. "No way am I leaving you, but just save telling me about your dream until after I am done cleaning you up. I need to concentrate on what I am doing and I am guessing your story is going to be disturbing."

Without dawdling, Katie gently cleaned first his face, and then his upper chest, and then on down to just above his navel where the cuts and abrasions stopped.

"Are you done, honey?"

"Yes, unless there is more cuts and scratches on you elsewhere." Slamming the now bloody wash rag back into the clear water she whispered, "The bitch really did a number on you huh?"

"I have a couple cuts elsewhere but let's take a break so I can tell you what happened in that god awful dream, or whatever it was, while it's still fresh in my memory."

"OK," Katie replied anxious to hear about his dream while at the same time dreading it.

"I know you are a bit naïve about the sexy stuff Katie so try and not be shocked with what I tell you."

"I can handle it Daddy and I'm not just a bit naïve about sex, actually, thanks to mom and, what did you call it, my innate shyness, I am really naïve about the sexy stuff."

"Yes, your innate shyness. A quality which I adore in you by the way."

"Thanks but anyways all that doesn't mean I ain't old enough or curious enough to hear about... stuff."

"Good then listen so we can figure out what to do next."

"I'm not leaving you like you suggested earlier, Daddy. Just so you know that!"

"Well, we will see about that after you hear what I have to say. So in my dream I was walking with you in some dark forest down a path, we were holding hands and both happy and then all of a sudden the Varcolac, my Varcolac, my big ugly looking Varcolac, springs out from behind some bushes. She knocked you away from me, and then when I jumped to your defense she slammed me against a tree, knocking me out."

"I came to at some point feeling really dizzy and was being carried over her shoulder... like some... some fucking sack of potatoes. I twisted my head around just enough to see where we were going. Up ahead was what appeared to be a small hut, well lit, in the dark forest. I guess I must have passed out again because the next thing I remember was waking up on a bed. I assumed she carried me inside the hut and to the bedroom. I was laying on my back on a bed and she was looming over me, bigger and uglier than ever. She growled first, before saying in plain English, "You are mine now professor... especially your manhood."

He paused to look at his daughter. "Do want me to continue?" he asked gently.

Katie nodded her head yes.

"OK. Without warning she reached down and ripped open my boxers. I shut my eyes fearing the worse and then... I felt an incredible warmness surrounding me... down there."

"Down there as in... down... there," Katie whispered while pointing to her daddy's crotch.

"Yes down there and I was... well excited. You know hard, Katie. Very hard. It felt so good her tongue, her mouth all over me..."

"So I am guessing she had made herself desirable again?"

"Yes, her hair was long and dark, her skin milky white and utterly smooth. She was wearing some sexy black lingerie that showed off a... well, a rather curvy and voluptuous body."

Katie couldn't help it. Jealousy was flooding her heart as her daddy described how the once hideous Varcolac had transformed herself into a beautiful, sexy woman.

"And then what happened?"

"Actually there is not much more to tell. She was giving me oral pleasure, stopping just long enough to beg me to come in her mouth. You know what that is, honey... when a man comes?"

"Yes, I am not that naïve. It means when he, like, ejaculates the white gooey stuff... right?"

"Yes."

"She wanted you to do that in her mouth?" she asked her innocence showing.

"Yes, very much so apparently as, like I said, she was begging me to do so." The professor astutely observed the face his daughter made knowing, later on, it might take some convincing for her to agree to what needed to be done.

"And did you?" Katie asked almost angrily.

"No, thanks to you. I mean I was about to but then you suddenly were at my side. Shaking me awake. The beautiful woman instantly changed back to being a hairy beast and let out a growl. She clawed at my chest, and then at my face as you tried to wake me up. Next thing I know, I was being flung threw the air and landed against the wall with a thud. I woke up to find you hovering over me."

"That is insane, Daddy. I thought you would be safe with me dressed pretty and in bed next to you?"

"I thought so too baby but maybe this creature, well maybe she is not that easy to put off and that is why I think its best you leave me to her... before you get hurt. I am starting to rethink my position on that. I mean she was really angry when you suddenly appeared."

"Never get between a dog and its meal."

"What?"

"You said something like that several times as you were coming awake. Yeah, I think I know what it means now."

"Exactly and that is why you should leave. Now, before it's too late. Just go to your room and shut your door tight. I will give myself over to the demon for the night. I no longer think she wants to kill me but instead she wants to feed on my..." He shrugged his shoulders smiling wanly at his daughter. He was unwilling to finish the thought figuring it was more dramatic that way.

"Manhood, Daddy. That is what she wants. She wants you to make the cum in her mouth."

"I think you may be right sweetie. So you see why you have to leave. If we let her have her way, then I think I might survive this. I mean she might leave me alone after she is done."

"Or maybe want more and more..." Katie got up gathering up both of the wash basins. "I need to change the water before I finish washing you up because I am not leaving you."

A minute later Katie was back and sitting on the bed. Both wash basins were filled again and sitting within easy reach on the nightstand.

Nervously, she started to pull down the sheets so she could wash his lower belly and thighs wondering if his penis would be exposed under the torn boxers like before. She both hoped for-- and against this-- as the sheet slowly slipped down and off his body.

She let out a shaky breath. Her father's boxers were adjusted just enough so they covered his manhood.

After carefully washing his stomach and thighs she dropped the wash cloth back into the basin. "There, done," Katie said before asking, "What now?"

He looked away, closing his eyes, feigning embarrassment. "I just can't ask you to do anymore, especially what needs to be done next."

"Why? What needs to be done next?"

"Something, but maybe I should do it myself even though..." He paused, pretending to be almost too ashamed to continue. Finally, he said, "If you did it, I think it would send a strong message to this Varcolac bitch about who I really belong to honey."

"So I will do it. What needs to be done? Just tell me. I can handle it."

After a heavy sigh he whispered. "Her scent is all over me... down there."

"Down where?" she innocently inquired. "I washed you up good everywhere."