Dark Night of the Varcolac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first he said nothing, only staring at her before finally whispering, "Did you wash..."He pointed, his expression deadly serious. "Between your daddy's legs. Her hands were all over me, her mouth... I was inside it remember? That, more than anything, marks me as hers... but if you could be brave, real brave you could maybe undo it."

"H-how," Katie asked. Even though she asked "how", Katie knew what her daddy was asking of her, and just the mere suggestion left her nearly shaking with apprehension... or was it anticipation?

"I will just say it plainly, sweetie. You need to take off my boxers and wash me down there... thoroughly. Can you be a big girl and maybe do that for your daddy? Please. I think if you really show the Varcolac, despite your sweet innocence, which she hates, especially when you show it off to me, you are willing to do this, it might really help."

After a long pause, where Katie chewed on her lip nervously, she responded with a soft "yes".

Purposefully averting her eyes, Katie carefully pulled his boxers down only to find her eyes kept betraying her. They inadvertently flickered over to his crotch, with her first real look at a man's penis sending her innocent heart racing.

Taking a deep breath, she picked up the wet wash cloth and soap while Roger watched with hungry eagerness. His cock was already growing semi hard in the hopes he could get his curious young daughter to do the unthinkable: after she was done washing him up-- finish things with a happy ending!

As Katie carefully maneuvered the soapy wash cloth up and down his growing manhood he let out a long sigh before whispering, "Oh sweetie, you are doing so good."

"I am?" she innocently whispered back as she felt his penis growing ever harder under the soft, warm wash cloth. Moving the washcloth down, Katie let it slip off her daddy's cock and down to his groin.

Trying to avert her eyes, and failing, she observed how big and hard her daddy's cock was now, all apparently from the tender washing up she was giving it.

Trying to focus her thoughts on less wicked things, Katie looked away while quickly washing up his groin and testicles before she quietly announced, "I think I am done, Daddy?"

"Already baby. You didn't have to hurry so much you know."

"I didn't?" she answered back.

"Well, I mean, what you were doing, earlier, washing me down there that was real nice and... well, you know, it felt real good."

Remembering how her daddy said the Varcolac hated her sweet innocence Katie dropped her voice to a shy whisper and inquired, "Is that why it's so... so big and hmm, hard now, Daddy?" she asked with exaggerated innocence. "Coz I was washing it up so nicely with my wash cloth."

"Yes, sweetheart," he said. Reaching out to her with one hand, he brushed the side of her face with his fingers. "You got it all nice and clean while making daddy feel real good, and best of all you got rid of her scent down there, but now sweetie can you be really, really brave for your daddy and do something else."

"I can try," she said.

"While you got rid of her scent, or her mark if you will, now you have to put your mark on me... down there. Can you do that?"

She nodded her head yes saying, "Tell me how."

"Just... well, ahh, you have to put your hand directly... on it, honey. You know in order to put your own scent, and your mark, on me. Can you do that for me? Can you actually touch it for me... with your bare hand?"

Katie hesitated slightly. She appeared to be mulling things over. Finally, her mind made up, she slowly reached out with one hand extending it toward his mighty cock as she whispered, "How should I touch it. I mean, how should I put my own mark on it, Daddy?"

"Just wrap your hand around it, and, you know, move it up and down. Get the palm of your hand a little wet honey. It will help put your scent on me while you are touching it. Use your saliva hon."

He watched, trying to control his excitement as his daughter slowly brought her hand to her mouth. She first licked the palm of her hand up and down, and then all around, several times before turning it up and spitting in it.

"That's a good girl. Hey, I know, pretend your daddy's big cock is a new toy and you are playing with it for the first time sweetie. Now show that Varcolac bitch I belong to you, yeah, show her how much daddy's little girl likes playing with her big new toy."

"Like this Daddy?" Katie innocently inquired as she wrapped her moist hand around his thick eight inch pole.

"Yes sweetie, now just move your hand up and down like you were with the washcloth and please... please baby, don't be in a hurry."

"OK, Daddy," Katie softly responded as she started to carefully move her hand up and down.

Roger watched his young daughter with half lidded eyes. She was staring at his cock, her hand wrapped around it tightly, with a look of intense concentration --while patiently moving her hand up and down.

After a few blissful strokes she whispered, "Am I doing good Daddy, putting my own mark on you?"

"Oh God, yes honey, but if you really want to mark me as your own use both hands... here." He reached out grabbing her free hand. "Make it into a cup and slip it under here sweetie."

Katie allowed him to guide her hand down to his testicles where she cupped them gently in the palm of her hand.

"That's it hon. Now real gently jiggle your daddy's balls in your hands as you move your hand up and down... faster maybe this time."

Katie obediently complied with her daddy's request, maneuvering her hand up and down his incredibly big-- and super hard-- cock while jiggling his balls.

The professor sighed contently. All the wolf's scheming was finally paying off.

"Boy Daddy," she exclaimed softly, "my new toy is really big and hard."

As she carefully picked up the speed, Katie watched with quiet fascination, amazed at how she was making her daddy squirm and moan with just the gentle touch of her hand.

"Am I still doing good, Daddy?" she asked sweetly while already knowing full well the answer.

"Oh God honey, that feels so good, don't stop... please"

"I won't Daddy. I wanna make you feel good and besides I really like playing with my new toy... its fun." Just as she said this she used her fingers to gently push his penis down so it was flush against his lower belly. She held it there for a quick moment before suddenly pulling her hand away. His cock sprang back into its former upright position like it was spring loaded causing her to let out a soft giggle.

"Mmmm... you are having a good time playing with it huh baby."

"Yeah, let me try it the other way."

Pulling it the opposite way she held it again for a few quick moments before releasing it. This time, it was like a catapult being released as his mighty cock sprang back into place from the opposite direction, eliciting another soft giggle from her.

Roger sighed as she flip flopped between using her hand to cause the spring loaded effect and the catapult effect-- while giggling the whole time innocently.

"Listen honey," he said reaching out and touching her face. "Would you be willing to try and play with it nicely until where daddy can make the cum, sweetie? Will you be willing to do that? It will make her so jealous I think."

"Yes, I wanna see that," she whispered back before adding, "and I wanna see her jealous too."

"Wrap your hand around it honey and start to... you know, like you did before you started really playing with it."

"OK, Daddy," she whispered.

Moving her hand up and down, she again felt all powerful as she watched him begin to squirm.

"That's it honey keep going," Roger panted as Katie picked up the pace.

Working diligently, Katie worked her hand up and down while switching speeds, she was a fast learner, as the professor fell back on the bed still watching her with half lidded eyes.

A few more soft swipes of her hand, up and down, slow then faster, along with the tender way she was using her other hand to gently jiggle his balls was pushing him toward a monumental climax.

What finally sent the professor over the edge was when she started whispering to him, so very softly and sweetly. "Come on Daddy, make the cum for me please. Pretty please, for your little girl, Daddy. I wanna see it."

"Oh Christ," he moaned softly under his breath as his legs began to shake as a prelude to him exploding.

Katie titled her head, staring at his cock intensely, while stroking it up and down. She sensed what was about to happen but still, when it did, it took her by surprise.

First, he let out a loud moan, almost a howl of sorts, before his cock, like an erupting volcano, jetted out a huge load of the white gooey stuff.

"Oh my God," Katie gasped as she tried to stifle a small giggle. She failed, giggling like a school girl, before whispering, "Oh yeah, I think I did it!"

The professor said nothing at first. The absolute intensity of his orgasm literally took his breath away. Later on he would learn it was just another wonderful side effect of his newly found powers.

A few minutes later, the mess cleaned up, the professor pulled the sheet over the both of them as father and daughter snuggled together enjoying a quiet moment before Katie finally broke the silence.

"She should leave you alone now huh Daddy? I mean, you are marked as mine now right?"

"Shhh, don't worry about that now hon," he whispered, "let's just enjoy cuddling peacefully while we can."

About ten minutes passed while they snuggled quietly and already Roger, having his daughter's lithe little body pressed up against him under the sheets, was sporting a semi erection. Normally, it should have taken a man of his age much, much longer to become aroused again but there was truly nothing normal about the professor now... especially when it came to the sexual stuff.

Roger raised up in the bed. "What is wrong?" the now overprotective Katie immediately asked.

"Honey, remember the scratches all over my lower belly and thighs. You washed them up but you did not heal them with any of your magical kisses, baby. Can you do that for me? I have tried to ignore it so I wouldn't have to bother you anymore but they are really starting to hurt."

"Yes, I remember," Katie softly answered as she pulled the sheet down just far enough to reveal his wounds. "Don't be silly, Daddy. It's no bother, just lay back and relax, and let your little girl work her magic."

After her daddy relaxed his head back against the pillow, closing his eyes, Katie slowly dropped her mouth to what appeared to be a pronounced set of claw marks on his lower belly, still convinced her kisses were full of magic. Mixing in a few swipes of her tongue, along with several delicate kisses, she carefully worked her way up and down the trio of scratch marks dotting his lower abdomen.

Her delicate tongue licking up and down his lower belly, and then on down to his thighs, nearly made the professor lose control. He desperately wanted to use one hand to force her mouth down further while using the other to yank open his boxers to show his daughter how big and hard he was-- already again--giving her something really nice to kiss.

The wolf whispered in his ear too aggressive professor, let her slowly discover the treat that awaits her. He backed off, comforted by the singular thought this scenario would be played out again... but just a bit lower.

Katie peered down at her daddy's lower belly. All traces of the previously ugly claw marks were completely gone. She looked at his thighs, which had been dotted with several scratch marks. All gone.

Katie was still having a hard time believing how her kisses healed him up so completely but yet, just as before with his face, the visual evidence was undeniable.

"See baby, I told you, love and beauty can defeat even the dark power of the Varcolac. Now I have one more small suggestion if you want to ensure I am protected fully."

"What is it Daddy?" Katie asked sitting up.

"I want you to pull the sheet down sweetie."

"You mean..."

"Yes baby. You need to see it."

"OK," Katie answered.

Reaching out with a single finger, she patiently pulled the sheet covering her daddy's lower body down.

The tent pole sticking out from under her daddy's boxers told Katie all she needed to know. "Y-you are big and hard... again. Geez... already, Daddy?"

"I am baby. Your kisses, your magical kisses, so close... I couldn't help it, but there is something you need to know." Dropping his voice to a low whisper while concentrating on making the change he told her, "Pull it out and look closer at it honey. Go on, do it."

After carefully pulling down his boxers, Katie leaned down, peering intently at her daddy's large cock. It appeared, unlike before, to be a rather angry looking bright reddish color.

"You see it baby? How red it is and how... big and hard."

"I do, but what does it mean? Not the big and hardness, I understand that now, but why is it so red?"

"Red is the color of pain sweetie and believe me it hurts. What you did, with your hand, down there, made the Varcolac bitch angry so she cursed me. I nodded off for just a minute, not long, maybe just a minute or so, but she told me something. Told me she cursed me."

"How?"

"Every time I get hard, like this it will hurt, unless I'm big and hard for her. I was in her mouth remember so... you know it means my... well down there still belongs to her."

"But I put my mark on you, my scent... with my hand. I thought that was supposed to, you know, make you mine."

"Katie, sweetie, while what you did, with your hand, was super nice, but I'm afraid a hand can never compete with a mouth for making a man feel good and for putting their mark on him."

Roger watched her intently. Her breath seemed to catch in her throat. She understood what he was asking.

"What if I..." Katie stopped her innocence not allowing her to continue.

He would finish her thought for her. "What if you had your daddy in your mouth baby?" Is that was what you were going to ask?

She nodded her head yes.

"At the very least you could kiss it and make the pain go away honey. Can we start with that? It's getting worse."

Again, after a long pause, she answered with a quiet, "OK, Daddy."

"That's my good girl," the professor whispered to her, his heart thumping with uncontrollable excitement as he watched her lower her mouth to his raging erection.

Katie, starting at the base, tenderly applied a small smattering of kisses to her daddy's massive erection. Moving patiently, she carefully kissed her way up, and around, his cock. Holding it upright in her hand, she could feel the giant thing quivering.

Without really thinking what she was doing, she let her tongue loose. It slithered out, gently caressing the sensitive backside of his cock.

"Oh Christ honey that feels good," the professor hissed as her curious, youthful virgin tongue carefully licked up and down the entire shaft of his cock.

Katie was soon filled with a growing sense of power mixed with desire. The power came from the obvious way she was making her daddy feel good, he was moaning and squirming more than ever from her tender attentions to his manhood, and the desire, that was something, being so naive, she could not quite explain, but it was there.

Lifting her head up after applying one last long lick to her delicious "ice cream cone" she smiled softly at him. "Is your little girl doing good, Daddy?"

"You are honey but can you..." What he was about to suggest would have been unthinkable a mere few hours ago, before the attack that is, but things were wholly different now. "Put it in your mouth and suck on it for your daddy."

She stared at him for a long moment before whispering, "I will try."

Katie lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before slowly taking him into her mouth. Moving slowly, she carefully sucked on the tip of his penis before opening her mouth wider and taking more of him.

"Hmm, that is good honey. A little more. Use your tongue some honey."

Inspired by her daddy's gentle encouragement, Katie pulled back just a little before lashing her tongue out and around the tip of her daddy's cock causing him to let out a prolonged moan.

Alternating between soft tender licks, and some sloppy sucking, Katie had her father rushing headlong to another powerful orgasm. Having an inspired thought, she started to use her hands to stroke him up and down in conjunction with sucking on him.

"Can I... Can I..." The wolf inside wanted him to ask the question but still his human side was resistant as it was such a "wicked" thing to ask.

Katie helped him out. Lifting her head up, she looked at him. "Can you make the cum in my mouth. I think that is what you wanted to ask. Yes, Daddy if you want."

Then she went to work. Really went to work that is. Dropping her mouth, taking him inside her deeper, she decided, more than anything, she wanted to taste his white gooey stuff. Maybe it was because of the way he mentioned to her earlier about how the Varcolac bitch wanted him to come in her mouth and she prevented it, but regardless of the reason, Katie wanted to taste her daddy.

Eagerly she began to suck his cock. Her hand and mouth, working in perfect conjunction, conspired to turn her daddy into a quivering, moaning mass of man putty. The power she was now holding over him was intoxicating.

Roger was near. Not able to resist, he reached down with one hand grabbing one of her twin pony tails. With a reckless forcefulness just bordering on being too much, he forced his sweet, young daughter to take more of his hardness deeper into her mouth.

Katie responded like the good daughter she was by not complaining-- how could she anyway with a mouth full of cock! Knowing her daddy was starting to loss control, which could only mean he was close to making the cum, Katie began to suck on his cock with a hopeful expectancy she would soon be receiving her desired treat.

Her mouth flew up and down the big, hard shaft as she took as much of him as she could. Finally, she felt his legs quivering as her tongue whipped out and around the bulbous head of his penis once again.

Opening her mouth, she swallowed him deeper into her once innocent mouth as she dropped her hand to cup his balls like she did earlier. Jiggling them tenderly, she suckled on his cock like it was a pacifier and was rewarded within seconds.

Roger grunted once before issuing her a quiet warning. "Baby... Daddy is going... going to... to... come."

When her mouth filled with the warm cum Katie, not knowing what else to do, simply swallowed it, before raising up to look at her daddy.

Roger couldn't think what to say other than a simple, "That was nice baby."

Cuddled under the sheets once more, they slipped easily into a spooning position. Despite the night's wild adventures, with her daddy's powerful arms wrapped tightly around her, Katie felt a simple peace overtake her.

She was just dozing off when she felt her daddy nuzzling on her neck.

"Hmm, Daddy that tickles," she whined softly.

"Well how about this," Roger whispered as he carefully began to rain a series of soft, gentle kisses down upon her neck. "Better."

"Oh yes," she sighed.

Katie allowed her Daddy to feast on her neck for a quiet minute or two before pulling out of his embrace.

Sitting up in the bed she turned to him. "Are you safe now, Daddy?"

"Almost... I think."

"Almost only. Why what--"

"Shhh" he hissed. Dropping his voice to the quietest of whispers he said, "She is watching yet. And listening. Looking for any signs of weakness in our love after what happened."

Katie opened her mouth to speak, but he hushed her up with a simple touch of his finger to her mouth.

Pulling her closer to him, he brought his mouth to her ear. Whispering, he told her what must happen next. "We have to show her our love knows no restraints, Katie."