Dark Night of the Varcolac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" she whispered back.

Pulling back slightly he turned her face to his. Their lips were mere inches apart. "I need to make love to you sweetie. Here... now. Only then will I be truly safe."

"Daddy I--"

Whatever protest Katie might have wanted to voice was washed away when her daddy crushed his lips against hers. "I need my baby," he breathlessly whispered while carefully maneuvering her onto her back.

The professor quickly found the exact spot on his daughter's neck which would turn her to jelly. He attacked it with a series of passionate nibbles and kisses sealing the deal. Katie was reduced to mere putty in his arms before he even brought his lips back to hers.

"I love you sweetheart. Let Daddy show you." Gazing down at her he brushed his fingertips along her smooth cheek before lowering his lips to hers.

Katie sighed before kissing her daddy back. They spent an exorbitant amount of time exchanging sweet breathless kisses before he flipped her around so she was on top of him.

"Raise up baby," he softly commanded her.

She rose up onto her knees straddling him as she sat on his tummy. Katie observed how her daddy's eyes were focused directly on her chest. She instinctually knew what he wanted.

"You want me to take off my bra, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, sweetie."

Katie leisurely reached behind her before patiently undoing her bra. Their eyes fixed on each other as she slipped the bra off and let it fall to the bed.

"Do you like them Daddy? They aren't very big." she asked.

"Oh honey they are simply gorgeous." the professor responded. And they were. His daughter's perky little boobies, she wore a B cup, were like a pair of fun size treats to the professor's wide staring eyes.

"Can Daddy touch them sweetie?"

"If you want," she shyly answered before adding, with all the innocence of a young lamb, "They have never been touched before."

"Don't worry Daddy will be extra gentle with them sweetheart."

True to his promise to be gentle, the professor reached slowly out to stroke his young daughter's virgin boobies before tenderly cupping her deliciously firm tits in his hands. Using both of his thumbs, he flickered them across her nipples causing her to let out a pronounced sigh. Tenderly massaging her tits, while continuing to tease her nipples with his thumbs, caused Katie to squirm as she sat on top of him.

"Lean forward baby, daddy wants to shower his baby's boobies with tender little kisses."

Katie fell forward, supporting herself with her hands, allowing her small tits to fall in her daddy's face. His tongue whipped out, attacking her previously untouched nipples with a sweet tenderness, causing Katie to moan with untold pleasure.

He slipped his hands around behind her, kneading her tight little ass as his mouth went to work suckling each of her tits in his mouth, one after the other.

Katie was starting to wiggle and shake as she sat easily on his tummy indicating to the professor it was time to commence with a full on frontal assault.

He was ready to lose control anyway from feasting on those virgin tits. With her only warning being a half grunt, half growl from him, Katie found herself being easily manhandled. Flipping her around, and onto her back, the professor fell on her tits with a barely contained animalistic fury.

His tongue lashed out several times, slurping loudly at her now fully erect nipples. Dialing back his desire momentarily, he let his mouth hover over one small bite sized tit, before opening wide and suckling the entirety of it into his ravenous mouth.

Katie closed her eyes to the savagely gentle assault, lost in a world of once unknown pleasures. She opened her eyes looking down just in time to see her daddy's mouth slipping down and off of her tits. He was kissing his way southward-- undoubtedly heading for that heretofore uncharted territory between her legs.

Squirming with near uncontrollable excitement as she felt her daddy's tongue swirling ever downward, Katie whispered in a voice dripping with innocence and sweetness, "Are going to take them off Daddy... your little girl's panties so you can play with her sweet little pussy cat?"

The professor took a deep breath before answering. The answer he wanted to give her was to reach down and literally tear the stupid little things off her body -- that is what the wolf inside of him wanted-- but fortunately he exerted just enough control over the beast to let his fatherly instincts rule-- for now.

"Yes baby, if that is alright with you?"

"I don't mind," she said.

Reaching down the professor patiently pulled her panties down and off of her body before tossing them aside.

Turning his attention to the treasure trove of delight awaiting his still hungry mouth, the professor stared down at his daughter.

His eyes slipped to between her legs. He could observe nothing as the Katie, shy as always, was keeping her legs tightly shut.

"Come on honey, spread your legs for me, little girl. Don't be like that."

"I'm just shy Daddy," she replied in a soft whisper before adding, "Can you do it? Can you spread my legs for me?"

"Of course," Roger responded as he reached down to carefully spread his daughter's thighs wide open.

Dropping his mouth down, he now used his exceptionally large tongue, another gift from his shape shifting ability, to lap at his daughter's cunt making her whimper. Any doubts about her wanting more were erased when he pulled back slightly, just enough to break contact, causing her to let out a desperate whine. "Daddy, more please, pretty please, don't stop. I am begging you."

When he didn't respond right away, instead raising up to smile at her, Katie began to wriggle while tangling her hand in her daddy's long, thick hair trying to force his mouth back down between her legs.

After a brief struggle, where she continued to quietly beg him, he complied. His tongue slipped up and down the once unspoiled folds of her delectable pussy, causing the bedroom to be filled with her soft moans.

She tasted divine as the professor added a finger and a thumb to the fun and games. Using his thumb, he swirled it around her clit several times before carefully using one finger to penetrate her for the first time causing her to let out a low hiss.

Pushing his finger ever so slowly deeper inside of her, she was, of course, incredibly tight, the professor displayed a super sweet tenderness to his daughter allowing her to relax.

"Oh God, Daddy that feels soooo good," she whispered as his tongue dipped and swirled, over and across, and then under, before gliding sideways and down again, across her tight little snatch box.

Closing his eyes, he flickered his tongue, like a cat lapping up milk, into her wet pussy while still working his finger in and out ever so carefully. Katie was thrashing and squirming mightily indicating she was approaching an earth shattering orgasm.

The professor rose up onto his knees. Knowing the size of his enormous erection would be too much for her, he quickly focused his mind on shrinking it down to a somewhat more manageable size for her.

"Honey I want you to be in control so you go ahead and get on top of your daddy..."

They quickly changed positions as she straddled him.

Gripping her firmly around the waist, he helped gently lowered her onto his appreciably smaller cock.

"Daddy loves you so much baby," he whispered gazing up at her.

"I love you too... so much Daddy," she whispered back as she let herself sink down onto his hard manhood.

Katie let out a pronounced moan as she was penetrated for the first time by a man's cock. Dialing back his lust, the professor simply laid back allowing her to control the action.

She went nice and slow, gingerly pushing herself down, and back up again, allowing his penis to penetrate her slightly deeper each time.

Reaching up he fondled her tits while Katie got used to his size. Presently, she started to bounce up and down faster on him.

"That's it baby... let yourself go honey. Hmm, good," he whispered to her as she started to pant while riding his cock.

He let his hands slip down to grip her hips helping to propel her up and down. After several quick and hard pumps, making her moan loudly, the professor was worried about losing control. Using his hands to push up on her, he let her slip out of him.

"Try just rubbing your pussy along me honey," he said.

With her daddy's expert guidance, Katie snuggled her hips down so her tight little cunt was snug up against his hard shaft.

"Oh God that feels good," Katie panted as she slid her hips back and forth, propelling herself along the entire shaft of her daddy's super hard cock. After a good half dozen times up and down the length of her daddy's hardness Katie was beginning to shake and quiver. He knew she was near.

"Oh that's it baby... come for your daddy, baby girl. Come on... that's a good girl."

Katie's moans filled the bedroom as Roger brought his hands up again, playing with her tits, while his daughter slid back and forth along his cock, propelling her way to a powerful orgasm.

After several loud moans, her breath coming in shallow little gasps, Katie collapsed down into his arms.

Holding her tight, he moved his mouth to her ear, "Did Daddy make his little girl come?"

"Yes, I think so... it was like wow. Hmm, what about you? Did you do the coming thingy?"

"No baby, but it's alright."

"No its not," she said raising up. "I need to show the bitch I can do it. I want you back inside of me and... I am going to make you come."

"OK but it might hurt a little hon... me being inside of you enough to where I come. I might, you know, have to go a bit harder than last time... if you really want me to come. Do you understand that?"

"It's OK. I can take it. What do you want me to do?"

"Hmm, let's see, I think the best way will be like this... It's called doggy style."

Katie was on her fours, gripping the headboard as the professor maneuvered behind her. Bringing his cock up to her pussy, he slowly pushed himself inside of her.

Moving patiently, he pushed in and out of his daughter, once more filling the room with her moans. Katie gripped the headboard tighter shutting her eyes as her daddy began to pump his hips forward harder and faster.

Reaching down, Roger fondled her small tits gingerly while grinding his cock into her. He did this several times, slowly, before picking up the pace. After hearing her let out a pronounced moan, the professor paused, pulling his cock out. He sat there, letting it rest at her doorstep, while he contented himself by playing with her boobies.

Finally she turned to him. "Go on Daddy," she started out sweetly before her voice turned to a low growl, "Fuck your little girl harder. I can take it. Please, I need your big cock inside of me. Please Daddy, fuck me, pretty please I--"

With a loud grunt Roger drove his cock--hard--into his daughter. She let out a loud whimper as her whole body shook from the powerful hammer blows she was now receiving from her daddy's cock.

The whole thing, the whole fantastic wonderful experience of fucking his daughter, with a reckless lack of restraint, was making him lose control. The orgasm building inside of him was closing fast.

Within seconds Katie could hear her daddy grunting, almost animal like, while he slammed his cock into her over and over again. Although each time was harder than the last, Katie gamely took her hard fucking, even as her whole body began to shudder.

After one final hard thrust, the professor let out a feral like howl, shooting a huge load of cum inside his daughter, before flopping down against her.

"I did it huh?" Katie whispered as he wrapped his arms around her.

After kissing her on the forehead, he whispered back. "You did baby."

They awoke cuddled in each other arms sometime later, both more than a little content on how everything turned out. Unknown to the professor they were being watched... by the Varcolac. The same Varcolac which bit Roger in the woods earlier.

As the professor would find out, all too soon, to his ultimate pleasure, the story he thought he was totally making up to seduce his daughter contained elements of truthfulness to it he was yet to fully comprehend.

FOLLOW UP STORY IS IN THE WORKS.