Dark Passions Ch. 02

Story Info
Man meets a woman in a dark room.
1.7k words
3.71
2.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

The day after Sisxxx suggested in an online site that they meet in a dark room in a house without revealing their identities, Steve, calling himself 'Unhinged 82, had a harrowing time working.

Through his mind raced a maze of questions such as: what if Sissxxx, who claimed to be 23, turned out to be a 50 or 60- year-old woman or even a man? Just as he was taking a risk meeting up with a person whose identity was unverified and unclear, so was she, he reasoned.

All his best efforts in trying to focus on work on his laptop from home went in vain as he ended up obsessively planning what sex acts he could possibly perform with Sisxxx in flesh. Steve, 25, almost shouted in joy when it was finally time to sign off from work and keep his erotic rendezvous. Wearing a cap pulled down well just to maintain the air of mystery that the encounter demanded, he took a cab and got off a little bit away from the house Sisxxx had selected. The place looked spooky, abandoned and needed a face-lift or better still, demolition.

A closer look revealed that the windows had been removed and wooden planks hammered in the place.

Yes, he was right: it has been earmarked for being pulled down.

Jeez, how the hell did sisxxx latch on to the idea of using this place?

Looking around he could not catch sight of a single soul in the vicinity. A look at the watch said it was 5 p.m. The moment of truth had arrived.

With pulse racing, Steve approached the house and pushed the dusty door and went in, breathing in the musty odour. The extent to which one went in search of sex, he muttered.

The 'hello' that rang out in the empty room almost made him turn around and run for his life. As his heart thumped, came the realisation that it was undoubtedly the voice of a woman ... Thank god! And guessing from the sweet voice ... could he say she was young? He knew many women who... "Ok ok stop that negative prattle," he told himself.

It was pitch dark inside and he could make out nothing, the windows being sealed. He peered towards the general direction from which the greeting, hopefully from Sisxxx, came.

"Come straight, follow my voice," the mellifluous voice went on.

Steve slowly walked forward, step by step, and when he heard a sniffle he realised he was within striking distance of the girl.

.

"I am extending my hand, reach out and you have reached your destination," she giggled... a girly giggle, he thought.

He felt a hand touch his and he was pulled gently forward and found himself sitting on a couch next to her. When his hands felt the torn and heavily damaged cushion, he realised it was self-explanatory as to why it was left behind.

"Hi, Unhinged82, welcome to the real world of pleasure," she whispered and kissed his cheeks. Could one guess the age with a kiss? Was it 23 as claimed by her, he wondered.

His eyes were slowly getting accustomed to the darkness and he could make out her outline.

"Hi Sisxxx," he said and they kissed slowly with a hidden hunger, triggered by the steamy online chat they had had. As their mouths melded together and as the welling saliva sealed the union of their lips, everything around him swam and he felt he was underwater, gasping for air.

The sexual tempo built up as Steve began to fondle her breasts and she grabbed his crotch. Still kissing, he reached into her shirt and she unbuttoned his pants with a little help from him.

'Let it out,' she gasped.

Pulling down his pants further, he freed his struggling erection from his underwear and she let out a pleasure-filled sigh as she felt the size of the new found toy.

"Seven inches when ready for action, if you are statistically inclined," he managed to proudly blurt out.

She laughed, sounding like marbles dashing against one another in a glass bowl.

He stood up and removed his redundant cap and shirt as well as his shoes and the pants, which had fallen around his legs while she unbuttoned her shirt, and got rid of her skirt.

Steve huddled between her legs and drew in the tangy scent when his face brushed against her recently shaven pussy. Holding open her luscious petals, he licked her already damp tunnel and then focused on her rear rosebud. She squirmed and squealed an 'aaah' as his talented tongue diligently prodded her erogenous asshole.

Sisxxx pulled him up, bringing his juicy thick cucumber level with her mouth and greedily took him in as much as possible. Her nimble fingers played with his loaded balls and as she moved her mouth back and forth in an attempt to tame the pulsating meat, she clutched his firm ass with both her hands.

Surrendering himself to her experienced mouth, Steve lost himself in the sensation and felt all his previous experiences pale in comparison with Sisxxx's oral skill.

Sisxxx pushed him back gently, turned around on the couch, lifted her ass up in an invitation for a doggy style entry. Steve was able to see better now and with her hand guiding him, he pierced the honey hole. Holding her medium-sized boobs, he plunged himself in and out with a fury which had been on leash for almost a year. After a few minutes of this rocking movement, she said that she wanted to sit on him. He withdrew and sat near her, and she poised herself over his mast of flesh and lowered herself slowly on to it, swallowing him inch by yummy inch. 'Mmmm' she moaned.

Sisxxx bobbed up and down and, between kisses, she mumbled inaudible words which Steve deciphered as 'delicious', 'mmmummy', fffuck meee' 'cleave meee' apart from innumerable 'oohs; and 'aahs' . In between her vocal deluge, she managed to say 'finger my asshole' and Steve made her suck his middle finger and tucked it into her welcoming rear opening. He slid in very easily, eliciting a pleasure-filled 'sweet god' from her. A much-visited place, he thought.

Her pussy sliding up and down on his pole pushed him faster towards the end of the journey into ecstasy and, mumbling "I am coming", he shot up his load into her. She pressed herself down on his shooting member to ensure that he remained inside her as long as possible and they kissed as the juice dribbled all over his thighs and finally when his penis slipped out, they disengaged..

"Mmm...Your wish came true. My cum all over my thighs" Steve said.

She laughed and replied, "don't you forget my cum contribution to that gruel."

She handed him over a napkin and he wiped himself clean. They kissed and she played with his balls, fondling and squeezing gently.

"What if a 60-year-old man had walked inside here instead of me," Steve began his litany of questions which would have put off many, but not Sisxxx who appeared undaunted. "I think I could have easily outrun him. I wouldn't have minded a 40-50-year-old man. What if I had turned out to be 50 or above?" She shot back.

"I would have settled for a blow job and nothing more."

"You should try older women. They can be surprisingly good."

"I will when I am done with sweet juicy cunts like you."

As the hypothetical and steamy conversation and her scrotum-teasing continued, Steve's cock became erect.

"Mmm. Raring to go again?" she said and asked him to raise his legs in the air. He did so obediently not bothering to ask, since he knew that they shared common ideas. She went down between his thighs and her mouth engulfed his ripe banana while her finger entered his asshole, with mild prodding. Shocked at the unexpected anal invasion _ maybe he had spoken too soon about the 'common ideas' thing _ Steve tried to pull her hand away but she went on with her twin activities with a single-minded devotion.

It appeared that she had lubricated her finger _ she must have dipped it in some gel while they were talking _ hence the near smooth penetration of his till now unused hole: of course, he had slightly parted it and played on the surface while taking a bath now and then but had not ventured deep.

She got up and sat on the sofa and raised her legs, and Steve plunged into her spread vagina. Skilfully she reached behind him and caught hold of his cum sacs with one hand and inserted a finger into his now well prepared and accustomed back door. The second anal invasion did not bring forth any reaction from him. Her drenched hot vaginal wall squeezing around his manhood, her hand massaging his balls, a finger inside his bum all together took him towards his climax quicker than he had wanted. Sisxxx took out her finger only when Steve's drained member slid out, and after a minute that felt like five she abruptly said: "You should be going now. It's getting dark and late. We will chat later. Ok".

Without further ado, he dressed and left after a goodbye kiss. As he stepped out into the dark, the breeze felt cool after being inside the stuffy room. He instinctively wanted to look back but reminded himself he had promised not to follow her. He kept walking in search of a bar, where, he smiled thinking, he should find a cushion seat after that anal fingering. It was more like heavy plugging, he thought. And, come to think of it, he didn't seem to mind it. Had she asked beforehand, he might have refused, not being used to it. Well when you sign up for something unknown, obviously you cannot complain.

After drinking a couple of beers, Steve re-ran the fantasy fuck, recalling every second of the evening with Sisxxx.

He was happy and so tired that he went to bed as soon as he reached his home and it was only in the morning that he checked the site and found a message from 'Sisxxx' waiting for him.

"Watch this space for the announcement for our next lust session."

(To be continued)

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers