Good Times

Story Info
Anna and Nathan have a run in at the local grocery store.
937 words
3.84
6.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*all characters are over 18*

Walking down aisles in the grocery store was not the main plan for Anna's Thursday night, but some days you take what life gives you.Anna brushed her golden brown hair over her shoulder as she leaned in to inspect the varieties of cheesecake offered. If she was going home alone, she was going with cake.

------

Nathan was suffering from the worst case of blue balls he's had in years; his fiance, well ex-fiance now, had broken up with him halfway through a blow-job and while the quality hadn't been great it was still getting the job done. What he needed now was a cake for his nieces birthday and enough whiskey to drown a horse.

As he walked up to the cake display he noticed the fine ass on the brunette who was overly involved in the cake display. As she swayed and dipped to inspect each cake, Nathan fantasized about kneeling behind her, running his hands under her dress, and devouring her pussy.

----

Anna was debating between the classic new york and the drizzled strawberry cheesecake, wondering if any them would satisfy the ache between her legs. Her current boyfriend had dead batteries and lived in her nightstand. She could imagine the velvety texture of the cheesecake sliding down her throat, or the strawberry toppings being dripped down her thighs only to be licked off.

Bent over the display case, she could feel her panties soaking through, threatening to drip arousal down her inner thigh. With her short dress, her mound was on full display, altering everyone to her desperate desire. The feel of her wet panties combined with the cool air of the store, rushing pleasure through her body, pebbling her nipples and releasing a moan from her throat.

----

Nathan was holding himself in check until he heard the needy moan come from the vixen in front of him. He couldn't stop himself from stepping closer, breathing in the heavy smell of arosual, causing an immediate hardening in his pants. Seeing her pussy lips through her wet panties, listening to her moan, and inhaling her delectable scent; Nathan couldn't stop himself from dropping to his knees behind her.

---

Anna was lost in her cheesecake topping fantasy until someone dropped down on the floor behind her, she startled but didn't move, waiting to see what would come next.

---

When the vixen didn't run screaming from his overly confident actions, Nathan took one last look around, seeing only the small sliver of heaven between her legs. Burying his face between her legs, his nose running up the seam of her lower lips, collecting the excess moisture on his beard. Grazing his hands up her thighs, he grasped the waistband of her underwear and slid them down, stuffing the red scrap of lace in his pocket.

With her beautiful pussy revealed, Nathan groaned and couldn't stop himself from using his teeth to nibble her clit, soothing the sting with his tongue.

This drew an anxious moan from the woman in front of him, "Easy, I've got you" said Nathan as he teased her with a finger, slowly pushing into her tight, wet opening. She tightened around his finger, making his cock jump in his pants. Replacing his mouth with a hand on her clit, Nathan trailed kisses up her inner thighs to her rear hole, laving his tongue back and forth before settling in to feast on his well-deserved prize.

----

Anna could not believe her life right now, out of her mind with pleasure, in an empty supermarket, being eaten out by a skilled stranger. As his tongue traveled further and further back, Anna pushed back into his face, asking for more, more of anything. The stranger granted her request, pushing a second finger into her pussy and a third into her ass, rocking them back and forth while his thumb rubs her clit, driving her lust to unreached heights.

"Please..."

"Please what princess?"

"Please fuck me" she gasped out

----

Fuck her, in the bakery section of the grocery store? Nathan couldn't believe his luck. Another look around proved that the store was basically deserted, Nathan slid down his zipper and palmed his cock, wishing for the stamina to last long enough.

Sliding his fingers out of her, he used her arousal to lube her ass pushing both fingers into her rear entrance as he lined his cock up with her pussy. Her pussy was a magnet for him, sliding around him easily as she pushed back into him, settling with a loud moan as her ass slammed into his pelvis.

Nathan didn't know how he was going to last until she came, so he used his second hand to curl around her hip, viciously punishing her clit with the pad of his fingers.

---

Anna was so close to the edge, fingers in her ass, a thick cock in her pussy, and the sweetest pain on her clit. She was desperate for him to cum and fill her with his hot seed. Reaching down to fondle his balls, Anna tilted her hips to get him fully inside of her and tugged on his balls, asking for her reward.

---

Nathan couldn't hold back anymore. Giving this vixen what she needed, he thrust inside of her, shaking as his balls released inside of her.

---

The strangers orgasm set off her own as her body instinctually reacted to the fertile seed inside of her womb. Anna moaned out her orgasm, moisture gushing down her thighs.

In the post-orgasm haze she wished everyday could end like this.