Dark Roots Ch. 11

Story Info
Albert and Indigo reconcile. Lisa is confronted.
3k words
4.54
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enemies Above & Below

Portland, Oregon

1:30 PM

Pigeon University

The day was beautiful outside, and the nearby trees swayed from side to side from a passing warm, gentle breeze. The birds chirped and sang together or by themselves. Clouds overhead and in the distance were large, white, and puffy.

Albert took a moment to look up at the sky above them and wondered if Kinowa was passing by overhead. Her palace didn't stay anchored to one spot in the sky but traveled with the clouds.

Indigo and Albert sat on the bleachers on their campus track field, talking about what happened the other day when he stormed out of his home.

"I want to start by telling you that I am sorry for how I acted, Indigo. I was a part of something not too long ago if you want to know why I acted that way. You know how I have that egg in my bedroom, right? The one I'm keeping in the small aquarium."

"Yeah, I know the one. It's kind of hard to miss. Why? What's up with the egg babe." Indigo said.

"You see, that egg is my child. And a Lamia is the mother. You probably don't know what a Lamia is, so let me--"

"I do know what a Lamia is, Albert. They're female monsters that are half women and half snakes. They come from Greek mythology. But given everything I know about you and your mother, I am more inclined to believe that Lamias like angels are real."

"Wow, Indigo, I didn't know you had all of that information. That's cool of you, babe.

As I was saying, I acted the way I did with you guys because a few nights ago, I followed my mother to a location outside the city. She traveled with a friend to a biker bar that's a front that hides a big secret. Beneath the bar, there's a long tunnel that goes so deep; it probably stops at Earth's crust. At the bottom, there exists a civilization where non-human creatures and humanoids live and thrive in harmony. I didn't get to see much of it because I was following my mother. But believe me when I tell you that the size and scope of this underground civilization is massive."

"I'll take your word for it, babe," Indigo said, holding his hands and caressing them.

"I followed my mother and her friend into a black palace where non-human males and few females were socializing. My mother reconnected with an ex-wife of hers, a Lamia, who calls herself Mya. I think Mya is the leader of that underground civilization. Then I saw my mother and her friend begin having sex, then Mya got involved and double penetrated my mother with two clitorides that she shapeshifted into functioning penises. The way she maltreated my mother and filled her with so much cum that she, uhm. I don't think I can finish my thought."

Indigo saw that what he was remembering was affecting him terribly. She grabbed and held him closer to her. She rested her face in the crook of his shoulder while softly caressing the back of his head.

He continued.

"I tapped into a power exclusive to half-angels like myself and had sex with Mya. The power was both exhilarating and intoxicating and more than I could bear. When it was time to go, she handed my mother the egg she laid. This is the same egg I have under a heating lamp inside the aquarium."

Indigo cupped his face in her hands and looked into his eyes. She could see that he was hurting, both from what his mother did behind his back and behind him. She leaned in closer and kissed him. He cupped the side of her face and kissed her temple and traced his lips down until they were against her ears and spoke again.

"If this is going to work, we have to be honest and upfront with each other from now on. That means no more fucking around behind each other's backs. If you ever get the desire again and I'm not around, just talk to me. I know my mother won't say no to you,"

Indigo nodded and smiled at him. "You were traumatized; I understand now, babe. That's why you acted the way you did. I promise you never to do anything else behind your back. But you also must promise me that if you and your mother go off on one of your little dark sex adventures, consider taking me with you. it's not fair for you and her to go off to God knows where and have the times of your lives."

Albert wiped tears from his eyes with the back of his hand. "I will, but on the off chance that there are men there, I won't take you with me. Don't even ask me. My mother has been with different men in her inhumanly long life, more than I dare not ask or think about now. I can't do anything about that issue. But I wouldn't be able to bear the thought of seeing another man or gang of men ravaging your beautiful body."

"You're the one with the beautiful body, baby," Indigo told him, grinning.

"Your mother told you why I did what I did. I didn't do it to hurt you, Albert. I did it because your mother is, for lack of better words, extremely hot and sexy. Maybe that's just the effect of hanging around a fallen angel. Plus, I've always had this fantasy of being with another woman. I suppose this doesn't make me as straight as I thought I was. Still, there's one thing I'm not comfortable with, at least with the idea."

"What's that?" Albert asked her curiously.

"This means that you're a father. You have a child with an ancient Greek daemon. A Lamia. How do you feel about that?" Indigo said a bit mournfully.

"I wasn't expecting to come out of there with an egg. I didn't even think I could impregnate such a creature. But how do I feel about it? I mean, what can I do besides raise what comes out of the egg into a proper child."

"How does your mother feel about you knocking up her ex-wife?" Indigo asked, twisting and pulling on her hair with a finger.

"I never asked her, but I think she's indifferent about the whole thing,"

***

Two abnormally large ravens perched on top of the main campus building overlooking the track looked high and low for something.

"I found him," said the left raven sharply. "He's talking with his female partner."

"About what? Can you make out what they're saying," said the raven on the right.

"He just revealed to her that he sired a hybrid child with the Lamia."

"That would make the child half-human, a quarter-angel, and a quarter-lamia."

"Lamias are already hyper-magical creatures that can execute or dispel the most stubborn spells, rituals, and seals. If his child receives those magical abilities, it may undo the seal God placed on his mother's womb. If that were to happen--"

"Or perhaps it already broke the seal, and it's only a matter of time before they figure it out."

"Markion! It's them!" the left raven shouted in a panic.

There were two hawks circling overhead that was listening in on them. They nosedived towards the ravens and, with their sharp talons, stabbed and crushed the heads of both ravens.

"Did you kill your sentry Yosal?" asked a black and white hawk.

"Aye, I did, Drondos. Did you hear what they said?"

"I did. The Elioud down there has sired a child with a Lamia. The mongrel creature has probably already hatched and possibly removed the seal on Hepsibah's womb."

"What shall we do Yosal, should we take this moment and kill him?"

"No. we act now, and we damn ourselves. We report this up the chain and wait what his divine majesty wishes."

***

"Albert! Look over there, hawks!" Indigo pointed at the two hawks eating the ravens.

"Oh wow! Do you think they're a mating pair? Wait for a second; those hawks look weird. One is black and white, and the other is red and black. Could they be a new species?"

Albert felt a horrible aura coming from those two hawks that resonated horribly within him.

"I wonder if it's those two sentries from before. No. this feels different. This energy feels cold." He thought privately to himself.

-The Lounge-

Lisa sipped on warm coffee during her break, relaxing by herself in the privacy and comfort of the lounge.

The lounge was a large room in the university's main building with a fireplace and several sofa chairs, including two massage chairs that sat around small tables. Teachers supplied the station daily with fresh coffee, donuts, and other sorts of treats for tired and nervous professors to enjoy before or after their day had started or finished.

Lisa checked her phone and read messages from her son and Indigo. They had a bad habit of texting her, sending her stupid or funny videos, or sending pictures of themselves individually or together. In her contacts, she had others besides her son and Indigo. She had Morania, her longtime friend. The Dean of the school and a few other unknown contacts unknown to Albert at the moment.

She heard a pair of all too familiar clicking and clacking of heels coming toward her. The fire burned. The fire blew out by a gust of cold air that came from the mysterious guest.

"Ms. Okada, or should I call you Jennifer," Lisa said, casually sipping on her cup of coffee.

"May I sit across from you?" Jennifer asked her.

"Sure thing. I wish you hadn't blown out the fire; I was enjoying its warmth," Lisa told her and giving Jennifer a cold stare.

"Oh, pardon me. I'm sure you could turn it back on if you wanted to. But fire and heat affect me negatively. Please tell me how your day is going. The day is almost over anyway, for me at least."

Lisa placed her coffee cup down on the coffee table down in front of her. She crossed one leg over the other. The length of her skirt is shorter today, and she knew Jennifer was eyeing her exposed skin.

"My day is going well, Ms. Okada. Just enjoying some coffee here."

"You must be wondering why I came to you today. I wanted to talk to you about your son, Albert DeSanto, Mrs. DeSanto."

Lisa's brows furrowed, and she narrowed her eyes. She stared at Ms. Okada sharply.

"Your son has been missing a few days from school. Now I know this isn't high school, so it is their business whether a student wants to leave early or not come into class at all. After all, if it's their money they're wasting or their parent's, it doesn't matter to the university. Although distracted, I only ask because your son is very bright, and I would hate to see him waste precious talent. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"That's not any of your business, and the reason my son has missed a few days of classes is that he's been helping me out with some personal matters. Money is not an issue, not for me." Lisa laughed. "Let me worry about my son; I'm his mother after all."

Jennifer chuckled softly and flicked her long hair back over her shoulder. Lisa was peeved and stared icy daggers back at her. What on Earth could she want? What was she after?

"Your son is quite attractive--" before Jennifer could finish voicing her thought, Lisa stood over her, moving faster than any man could blink.

Lisa clasped some of Jennifer's hair in one hand, and her other hand held a blade of light, gently pressed against Jennifer's throat. Lisa had one leg resting on top of the other professor's lap. Lisa's pupils mirrored a cat's, and her usually green eyes turned blood red.

"Finish that thought, and I will make you disappear from this world. What do you want from my son and me? I know you're not human; I always have since you started working here last summer."

Jennifer placed her hand on Lisa's thigh and traced her hand up her leg before stopping around to the back of her large round ass. Jennifer's touch was cool to the touch as if she had finished coming out of a freezer. She gave Lisa's ass a hard slap and smirked at Lisa, then spoke.

"I can read you like a book Mrs. DeSanto. The love for your son in your eyes tells me it's more than just the motherly love you have for him. How often have you let him in here?" Jennifer asked, slapping Lisa's ass one more time. She enjoyed its soft jiggle between her fingers.

"I'll ask you one more time, what do you want from my son and me." Lisa's voice was full of venom and little patience.

"It's not me who should worry you. There are forces hostile to all sorts of supernatural creatures from myths and legends. We know who they are, your former brothers and sisters, the host of Heaven."

"What about them? I already know they've been keeping an eye on my son and me. What about you? You're a Yuki-Onna, aren't you? What brought you here to rainy Oregon?"

"The winters here are to my liking, and the sun's heat is tolerable in this region of the world. Hostile angels drove me from my native homeland because Heaven has declared war on the ancient deities and spirits that governed and shaped the culture of my home and the people who live in it. Do you want to know why they did it? Because two years ago, a man claimed to have fathered a semi-divine child whose mother was Amaterasu. The forces of Heaven snatched up the child, captured the light bringing goddess, and did who knows what with them both. The heartbroken father drank stupid until he could drink no more and passed away in some river ditch. They know your son has dangerous and possibly limitless powers and abilities because his mother was formerly a resident of the highest order in Heaven."

Lisa took a few steps back and sat back down on her chair. She rested one leg over the other again and tied her long hair in a low ponytail. "I'm aware of them keeping an eye on my son and me. But my son has only ever been with his girlfriend and...."

"...You as well," Jennifer finished for Lisa.

Lisa spoke. "Heaven forbids anymore mingling between flesh and spirit. Just because you are a foreign being, you are still spirit. That's how Heaven saw in the case you finished mentioning. When my son has mastered all of his powers, none

in Heaven save for The Father or Lucifer himself will be able to stop him."

Jennifer stood from her seat and sauntered over to Lisa, where she hiked up her skirt over her ass and straddled her. "For your sake and your son, I hope your right because I heard two Archangels are looking for the both of you. By the way, how did you know I was a Yuki-Onna? Even angels can't tell unless they've dealt with one."

"You just answered your question," Lisa said, smirking proudly. Given the position Jennifer was in, Lisa ran her hands up the back of the professor's thighs and gave the foreign beauty's tight ass two hard slaps.

"May I...kiss you, Lisa?"

Lisa stared at Jennifer's plump lips; they shined from the sun's light sneaking through the room's windows. "I'm sorry, but I can't. But if you want, I could arrange a private meeting between you and me or my son and his girlfriend, whichever you want."

"And what if I want all of you?"

"Then we have that arranged too," Lisa said.

**After School**

The end of the school day rolled in and brought Albert and his only and closest friend, Eric Red River, to the parking space in front of the university.

"Eric, what's up, bro."

"Al, how's everything going? How's the beautiful mother doing? Is she still single?" Eric joked, and Al knew he was.

"Yep, still single. You know if you like my mother, you may as well tell her."

"Nah, bro, I was kidding. Oy, speaking of beauty, look who's coming over now" Eric was talking about Lisa and Indigo.

"Hey, baby!" Lisa thundered, waving excitedly at her son.

"Hey, mom, Indigo!"

Lisa hugged her son, and Indigo rushed over and gave them both a hug. Albert was sandwiched between them and sporting the stupidest grin on his face.

"Baby, I was thinking that since spring break is almost upon us, that if you and Indigo would be interested in going camping?"

Albert thought about it and turned to Indigo, who looked interested but unsure. Eric had an idea, though.

"If you guys are interested in camping this spring break, I invite you guys to come and stay at my people's reservation."

Albert smiled at Eric approvingly. Indigo was surprised but smiled at Eric too. Lisa raised an eyebrow and asked Eric's if his people allowed outsiders to stay inside.

"It's no problem for us, Mrs. DeSanto; we have seasonal visitors who come by to enjoy and appreciate the miles of towering trees that populate and make up the majority of the woods of our reservation that has been untouched by man for over a hundred years. There are picnic areas in designated areas for families to eat. There are beautiful rivers and plenty of rare colorful birds to see and listen to their songs. Also, the many flowers that are growing this time around the year. Plus, it's also a very spiritual area too."

"Hmm, what do you think son, do you and Indigo think you would enjoy that?" Lisa asked them.

"Hell-yeah, we would! Wouldn't we, babe." Albert asked.

Indigo wrapped an arm around Eric's neck and told him they were interested. Albert wrapped his arm around Eric's neck and tickled him.

"Alright, guys, alright! Stop it that tick--Ahaha, Ahahahaha!"

"Hmm, this would be a great destination to get away from the scouts sent to keep an eye on both I and Albert." Lisa thought.