Dark Santa: A Fantasy Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, Jess, you can't have it until you beg for it," he said, cracking the whip a third time across the smooth skin of her ass. She screamed this time, unable to hold it in any longer. The scream was a guttural mix of frustration and pain. Each of the three long red lines on her ass were beginning to welt, and the pain was getting worse. But she couldn't take her eyes off of his amazing, grotesque, enormous dick. Despite the pain, she couldn't help but think about how deeply it would fill her each of her openings, in a way she had never even dreamt or knew she wanted. With that thought, her pussy got wetter, dripping onto the leather chair and she lunged again against her bonds.

Crack! He whipped her another time. He said, "Beg me for it," and let out a slow, evil laugh as the whip cracked one more time. The pain and need were overcoming her rational brain, her fidelity, thoughts of anything and everything outside of this moment. It was like nothing in the world existed but the pain, the need, and his cock.

Crack! Once more he laid a hot red stripe across her thighs, this time hitting the delicate edges of her throbbing, dripping wet pussy. She screamed again, she couldn't take it any more.

"Please! I need it!" She said softly, broken, sagging against the bonds holding her tight against the chair. "What was that, Jess?" He replied with another crack of the whip, "I couldn't hear you. Speak up!"

"Please, I need it, please!" She said, louder this time. She felt the straps tighten around her head and neck, all the slack she had fought against gone. It held her down, completely immobile in the chair. He rolled up the whip and hooked it back to one of the straps of his belt. "Much better, little Jess," he said, "Now open your slut mouth for your Master." She did as she was told.

Strapped to the chair she had fucked her husband in countless times over the past few years, Jess opened her mouth and Dark Santa slowly entered her for the first time. Eyes wide, Jess could do nothing but open her mouth wider, watching the huge, pulsing, monstrosity of his cock slide into her mouth and down her throat. He moved slowly at first, giving her time to realize that it would actually fit entirely inside her, as his balls gently bumped her chin. When he was completely down her throat, the feeling of his strange, massive cock finally inside her turned the intense need to satisfaction and she moaned. He started moving faster, fucking her mouth and throat harder, and she relaxed as much as she could. The straps loosened slightly, giving her cock hungry head more slack to please her Master.

She slobbered on his bizarre cock, each one of his swollen ridges forcing its way deeper down her throat until it was completely swallowed. Jess pumped her head hungrily on him, Dark Santa occasionally holding her head all the way down with his meaty fist filled with her hair. He thrust in and out of her mouth and throat as she sucked greedily, fucking her face hard until he rammed his cock all the way down her throat and let out a howl.

Jess's eyes widened in surprise as the part of his shaft that wasn't forced down her throat began to swell. It ballooned in her mouth, forcing her jaws wide with a throbbing knot that lodged his cock deep inside her. Jess could see a bright, glowing red light emitting from his cock as he came with a another howl, sending eruption after eruption of sticky hot cum down her throat. It overflowed out of her mouth as she choked on him, oddly tasting like sour candy. After halfway drowning her, the knot shrunk back down enough to let the twitching, leaking monstrosity slide out of her mouth and she gasped desperately for air.

"Good naughty girl, your throat is more than willing to be trained to accommodate me," Dark Santa growled, as he gazed down at the puddle forming on the chair from her dripping anticipation, "Now let's see about that wet little pussy of yours." The straps sprang into action, spinning the chair again until her exposed pussy and ass faced him. He bent over until his face was less than an inch from her pussy and inhaled deeply, savoring the aroma of her.

"Hmmm, it seems you're quite enjoying yourself," Dark Santa said. Jess could feel the heat from his breath he was so close and her pussy clenched and leaked from the not-quite-touch. The straps tightened suddenly, arching her back and lifting her hips higher for Dark Santa to closely observe, "Jess you really are quite a bad little slut, aren't you. Look how naughty this little pussy is, do you think you can deny what you are? You may not know it yet, but a piece of you has always belonged to me. I exist for all the little sluts of the world, but your spirit called to me across the vast frozen Antarctic tundra like snowflakes. You're ready, but you still must beg."

And with that, Dark Santa's long tongue slithered out of his mouth, whipping outward with a wet flick that snapped and connected with a her clit like a jolt of electricity. Two small straps snaked out of the writhing webs to squeeze around her breasts, each slapping at her tits once then coiling tightly around each nipple, already hard and more sensitive that she thought possible. The ends of the straps pinched and twisted her nipples with astonishing strength and control, shocking her and unleashing a moan from deep within. Her whole body lurched against the straps in a wave of pleasure and pain, only to be held more firmly in place by the soft, goddamn alive, leather tendrils.

"I understand your throat may be sore little Jess, but tell Dark Santa what you want for Christmas. My harness is not festive attire, no ho ho ho; it's a creature linked to us through desire. They know what your little slut heart craves more than you do, but they don't speak directly to me. You must tell me, and it's easiest on you to beg for it."

She yelped as her red ass was struck again with searing pain, and her mind went reeling. Dark Santa's whip, now ending in a long paddle—flat, thick and wriggling—held firm in his grip. Another wave of her wetness flooded from her, which was hungrily lapped at by the long lascivious tongue. Squirming with need, Jess could no longer contain herself; finding breath and pleading, "Please Dark Santa, fuck me with your cock for Christmas! I want it to punish me, and I need to come."

"Oh I'm not entirely sure if you've been naughty enough yet little Jess, but you will be," Dark Santa growled with a gleam in dark eye.

*************

What else does Dark Santa have in store for the rest of his Yuletide visit in Chapter 2? What danger and strange wonders await Jess in Dark Santa's Antarctic subterranean lair? What nature of monster is Dark Santa, and what other beasts and creatures lurk in his dark menagerie?

**************

12