Dark Streets and Dark Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her fingernails, Sarah tore off the wrapper and opened the case then went to the TV and put the disc into the machine before returning to bed. The intro was starting on the screen while she arranged the pillows then took a sip of her drink.

She watched as two men, one black and one white, dressed in work coveralls approached a suburban house and rang the bell. A slender blonde woman with large breasts opened it wearing shorts and a halter top and let them in. They started to work on her refrigerator, but in no time, they were all on the couch making out. Sarah watched as they stripped the woman then themselves, and while the black man kissed her the white man began licking between her legs. Soon they had a cock in her mouth and in her pussy, and Sarah marveled at the size of their penises which were much larger than her husband's.

Despite the corny acting, Sarah was getting quite turned on and she jumped from the bed and collected her new vibrator. Turning it to medium, she put the tip on her left nipple while she watched as the men traded the blonde back and forth.

The woman in the film was moaning loudly and getting close to a climax when Sarah began fingering her wet pussy with one hand while guiding the vibrator with the other over her clit. The woman onscreen came first, but Sarah was close behind spreading her legs wide, arching her back, and groaning loudly when it arrived. As soon as the orgasm dissipated, Sarah rolled to her side exhausted and drifted into a half-sleep as the movie continued.

Sometime later she woke and saw that the movie had ended. She turned it off then placed the remote and the vibrator on the table and picked up her phone to check for messages. There were none and she was about to put it down, pull the bed covers down, climb under and go to sleep when she saw the handwritten number on the torn movie packaging. Sarah thought for a moment, then with a wicked grin she typed in the number and wrote out "good movie" before hitting send.

Leo was both surprised and delighted when he saw the text on his phone. This girl likes to play with fire he thought to himself and he wrote a response, "send pics".

Sarah was expecting a reply from Leo, but not what he requested. She knew what he wanted and she recalled several of her girlfriends giggling while telling stories about sending their boyfriends revealing photos. The difference was Leo wasn't her boyfriend. In fact, he was basically a stranger, but something was interesting and exciting about replying to his text. She thought about it for several minutes then sat up, placed the phone about a foot from her chest, and hit the button. There was a blinding flash and when she looked at the screen there was a nice picture of her left breast with the small pink nipple standing up.

"I'll be damn," Leo smiled when he looked at the picture, "Nice tit."

"more," he texted her immediately, but she ignored his request and went to sleep.

Leo knew that it was unwise to push, and he felt good that the fish was back on the hook, vowing that this time he would play it more carefully.

Sarah did in fact wake with a mild hangover, but some coffee and breakfast made it disappear, and by the time her husband and son got home she had washed all her things and hidden her new toys in her closet. She didn't feel as guilty as she feared, and was able to greet Copeland and Justin in a way that didn't provide any hint of her adventures.

Life quickly returned to normal for her and with work and Justin she was so busy that within just a few days she was no longer thinking about the weekend. Leo was thinking about it though, and thinking about her. He knew it would be crucial to get her to engage with him with texts, but he wisely remained patient waiting two weeks before reaching out.

"how are things?" he sent to her during the middle of the afternoon when he knew she was at work.

Sarah didn't recognize the number and it wasn't until she saw the message history that she realized who it was. She cringed for a moment thinking about how crazy it was to have sent the picture, but she rationalized that hers was indistinguishable from most any other breast.

"doing fine, thanks," she responded, after about five minutes.

This started an interaction that went on for weeks mostly initiated by Leo, but also at times by the young wife and mother. Leo made a point of keeping the messages benign hoping that an opportunity would present itself to probe deeper or get flirtier. He still wanted badly to fuck her, but he knew it was going to be difficult and he had to remain patient.

Weeks turned into months and the frequency of texts began to wane. Leo was losing hope, not seeing any path towards moving things forward, and started to think about another bold approach as a last chance effort since he was growing tired of the pursuit. It turned out however that fortune was about to shine on him.

One of Copeland's closest friends had grown up in the country and his parents still lived there on a nice piece of property with horses and cattle. He had a son the same age as Justin and the two men decided that going to the country would make a nice father-son weekend trip. Their plans were to leave on Thursday right after work and return late on Sunday, and although Sarah feigned insult that the wives weren't invited, she in fact was looking forward to a weekend doing things with her friends.

An hour after the boys left, Sarah was on her way to meet Kim and another girlfriend, Angela, for dinner. Angela was recently divorced and as the drinks flowed before and during dinner, they listened to her tales of the life of a young attractive woman back in the singles world. Angela was having lots of sex and to hear her tell it, all good sex, so when she compared it to the routine and infrequent couplings while she was married, it made both Sarah and Kim wonder if they were missing something, although neither dared to speak.

It was ten-thirty when they finally left with plans to go shopping the next day after lunch. The closing conversation had been about the effects of all the sex talk and the plans Angela had to meet one of her new lovers, Kim's return to her horny husband and Sarah's upcoming lonely night.

"Thanks, girls. Y'all are the best," she said sarcastically to roars of laughter from her friends.

Sarah climbed into her car, pausing for a moment wondering whether she should be driving, before starting it up and heading home. She had made it two blocks and was at a stop light when a sudden urge hit her and she reached for her phone.

"what are you doing?" she typed out quickly to Leo.

The sex talk had made her a bit horny, and with her husband and son away she had a strange feeling of freedom.

Sarah was already home when Leo's response came, "still working, you?"

Leo was checking out a strip club he was considering buying, and the loud music had masked the arrival sound of Sarah's incoming text. It was only when he noticed the light flashing on his phone that he retrieved the message and saw it had been sent twenty minutes earlier.

Walking into the kitchen, she paused and replied, "went out with friends but home now"

Leo sensed that there might be more to it than just a casual text. Recalling that the time she had come to the store was when she was alone for a weekend, he decided to probe.

"where is your husband?" she read when the beep indicated a new arrival.

Sarah wondered whether it was wise to answer the question but feeling secure inside her home she typed out, "out of town with our son for the weekend"

As soon as she hit send, she shivered from a rush of nervous energy that swept through her body from the realization that she had just told this coarse man, who in many ways was a predator, that she was alone. She wondered if he would take it that she was available.

A smile crossed Leo's face when he read the message. He had felt that there might be something going on with her and now he had the confirmation. Certainly, she wouldn't have started texting him if she didn't have something in mind, he thought. The question was what was it and how far was she ready to go. Regardless, he knew that this was the chance he had been waiting for and pressed on.

"come to the store," he texted her.

"can't drive been drinking," came a quick reply.

"get a cab," Leo typed and sent in less than ten seconds.

This time there was a break in the rapid texting that lasted for several minutes. He was just about to ask her where she went when a message finally came through, "probably not a good idea"

Thinking a meeting on neutral turf might be more appealing, Leo responded with, "lets meet for a drink"

There was another long break before his phone beeped and he read, "where?"

Leo smiled broadly. Finally, some damn progress he thought. He knew the place he wanted to meet. It was an old-style bar with no fancy accouterments or kids on the wait staff and was dark with small booths that were perfect for intimate conversations. It was also just a few blocks from the shop.

"gaslight lounge on 34th street," he fired off.

Leo was expecting a long wait for a reply so he was surprised when he saw the reply after only a few seconds, "okay"

After she sent the text, she set the phone on the counter and took a deep breath. She knew it was crazy, but she was dealing with a cocktail of confused feelings that included boredom, naughtiness, and a need for adventure fueled by the alcohol she had consumed. The previous time with Leo had been strangely intoxicating, such an exciting departure from the norm, and the fact that she had easily moved back to her wife and mother routine afterward gave her confidence. But even as she reached for the house phone and looked up the taxi number that was kept in the drawer, she debated whether to back out. However, when the dispatcher came on, she heard her voice ordering the car for immediate pick-up.

Leo spoke to the club manager briefly before leaving through the back and jumping in his black Escalade. Even though it was only a fifteen-minute drive, he didn't want to risk her arriving first.

Sarah was still wearing her work clothes having gone to meet her friends directly from the office. She was in a stylish, black pencil skirt that ended four inches above the knee, a white long-sleeved shirt, and low heels. Nestled in the shirt opening were her grandmother's pearls which perfectly accented her graceful neck.

It was forty minutes after the last text when the cab pulled up to the bar. Leo had arrived twenty minutes earlier and had scouted then secured a small booth in a dark corner. On her way to the bar, Sarah once again questioned why she was doing this. She thought about all the men at work that had hit on her. Hell, even some of Copeland's friends had done so, and these men were all educated and professional and would likely come running if she gave them a hint of interest. Thinking about it all, she realized that at least part of what this was about was the departure from her comfortable, staid world.

When Sarah entered the bar, she glanced at the 3-piece band playing a jazz song then saw Leo rising from his seat in the booth. He walked towards her, dressed in dark slacks and a silk shirt like he had worn before, with a mass of dark hair protruding from the open buttons.

"Hello, Sarah. So good to see you," he said, taking her hand in his and caressing it.

"Hello," she replied, her voice cracking as a sudden surge of anxiety engulfed her.

Leo guided her into the booth and instead of sitting across, followed her in on the same side. Sarah scooted further in trying to maintain some space, but Leo trailed until they were positioned at the very back. A waitress appeared as soon as they settled, and they placed their order, wine for her and a whiskey on the rocks for him.

"Well, it's been a while, but I'm glad you could come out," he said to her, knowing she was nervous.

"Thanks. So, what have you been up to?" she answered.

Sarah was indeed very nervous and didn't want it to show, but her forced words were an immediate giveaway.

"Oh, just doing business. Trying to make some money and getting by," Leo replied, intentionally giving a vague answer.

They drank and chatted for the next fifteen minutes on a broad set of subjects including her job, her background, and the local sports scene. However, one subject both stayed away from was Sarah's husband and son. As they talked, she began to relax until she found that she had sunk into the soft padding of the booth so that she was now looking up at the man. It gave her a submissive feeling that caused butterflies to start moving in her tummy.

Leo noticed it too and the change in the look in her eyes. Gone was the defiance, now replaced with a wondering, almost playful look, and he decided it was time for a bold move.

"You know I never thought you gave this a chance and I dropped by the store to get it on the way. Why don't you put it in and I'll show you how it's supposed to be used," he said to her, as his hand reached into his pocket and set the egg on the table.

Sarah's mouth fell open and her eyes got big with her first thought that someone would see the sex device. After several seconds and a deep breath, calm returned and her eyes left the orb and turned to Leo. He was giving her the same silly grin that she had seen when she had fantasized about him while using the vibrator, and she felt her body flush.

"Come on baby. Have some fun," the rough man encouraged, with their eyes still locked.

Seconds went by without speaking and Leo started to think he once again had pushed too much.

"I have to go to the bathroom. This skirt's too tight to do it here," she replied with a grin.

Leo's hand immediately went to her covered thigh and stroked it, "That's fine, baby. Just fine."

He slid out of the booth while helping the young wife and handed her the device. Just as she was turning to leave, he leaned into her and whispered, "Lose the bra, too."

Without responding, Sarah went to the bathroom and locked herself into a stall. She took her skirt down and peed then remained sitting and thinking. What had she gotten herself into? It was fun to play with this rough, vulgar man, but was she going too far? She knew the answer, although she still rationalized that she could leave at any time and find safety at home, just like before.

Slowly, she took the egg and rubbed it along her wet slit watching it slowly disappear. With a gentle push, it was inside and she used a finger to push it into a comfortable place. Standing, she fixed her thong and skirt, feeling the wire against her labia, then took off her shirt to remove her bra. Looking down she was happy to see that the material was heavy enough that it was not possible to see that she was now braless and leaving the stall, she dropped the garment in the trash then primped at the mirror for a minute before returning to Leo.

She had expected him to activate the device as soon as she appeared, but instead, he stood and greeted her, helping her back into the booth where fresh drinks sat on the table. Sarah was nervous with anticipation expecting at any moment to feel the vibration, and Leo, knowing that this was part of the fun, kept the remote out of sight and started chatting with her again. Sitting to her side, he could also see through the opening in her shirt, that her bra was gone which pleased him greatly.

"You know I'm dying to see those breasts in real life after seeing the pic," he whispered softly into her ear.

"I can't...here," she said immediately, giving a teasing smile.

Although she knew she was playing with fire, it was so exciting she couldn't stop.

"Just undo your top button," he instructed, then added, "For now."

With the alcohol helping to fuel the erotic thrill, she hesitated only for a moment before using her fingers to release the button. Leo stared at the opening created that brought to view the swell of her breasts, and just as her hand fell back to her side, he pushed the button on the remote.

"Uhhh..." Sarah grunted in surprise, and her eyes shot to his.

He smiled at her and she smiled back as the device, its faint sound masked by the music, vibrated inside her soft tunnel. Her first reaction was to touch her thighs or lower tummy, somewhere close, but the long, tight skirt didn't allow this. Instead, she was left clenching and releasing her muscles and squirming into the padding of the seat.

"Feels good doesn't it, baby?" he said, with his now trademark grin.

Leo had been right. It was much different when someone else was operating the egg, and with a sensual look in her eyes and her mouth slightly open, she nodded. Suddenly, it stopped and Sarah was left moving her hips seeking out the feeling that had quickly vanished. Looking at him again, she could see he was still smiling, no doubt reveling in the power he held.

During Sarah's ride on the vibrating egg, Leo had put his arm on the back of the seat. Now, he leaned in and with his left hand found the opening in her shirt and inserted his fingers until he found the rigid nipple of her right breast.

"Leo, no!" Sarah gasped, as she suddenly returned to the world of conservative wife and mother.

"Don't worry. No one can see," he answered, thinking this was the motivation for her denial and continued to tease her nipple.

"Look, you need to...uggghhhh..." Sarah started to protest. As the words were leaving her mouth, Leo activated the device again which caught her mid-sentence. Suddenly, the feeling was back with the radiating warmth and all she could do was whine, "Leo...ohhh...mmm..."

Leo moved his stroking fingertips between her breast and nipple, teasing it with a gentle tug and roll. Then, he pushed his hand in further, opening the shirt more, until he could cup and lift her breast with his hand. All the while, Sarah's pelvis moved as if it was trying to dig through the padded seat.

"Do it right Leo, do it right and you'll be riding the beautiful young woman tonight," he coached himself, as he tried to arouse and seduce Sarah.

His fingers went back to her nipple and this time pinched it slowly with just enough pressure to make her stiffen and groan. He released the nub and waited a few seconds and did it again.

"Ohhh...ohhh...mmm..." the low whimpers emerged from her closed mouth, as she fought to keep quiet while she pushed her breast against Leo's hand and squirmed in the seat.

"Baby you're on fire. Let it take you. Go with it. You look so beautiful right now," Leo whispered into her ear.

Sarah was as aroused as she had ever been, but the feeling, while glorious, wasn't completely fulfilling. She wanted to cum and needed to as well, but she knew the egg wouldn't get her there. She turned and looked at him with pleading, begging eyes letting him know that he had won, that she was his if he would just make it happen.

"Let's go, baby," he said sliding out of the booth and pulling her with him. She didn't bother to button her top and Leo left the device buzzing in her pussy while he pulled a $100 from his wallet and flipped it on the table.

Sarah could feel the eyes on her as they walked through the club, but rather than embarrass her it actually turned her on even more. Leo helped her into the Escalade then turned and pulled her to him so he could kiss her hard on the mouth. She returned the kiss with passion while his hand once again snaked inside her shirt and fondled her firm breasts. Leo thought about having her right there, turning her so that her long legs were on the ground and she was bent onto the seat so he could ram into her from behind. But his place was a short drive away, and he relished the idea of having her in his bed where he could keep her for the night.