Dark Streets and Dark Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to pull out," Kim begged.

With a nod, Leo climbed between her legs, lined up, and began to push into Kim's wet hole.

"Mmmm...uhhh...uhhh...ohhh...." Kim panted, as Leo's cock invaded her opening and provided a feeling of fullness she had never experienced.

"Go slow," she said expecting some pain, but when Leo hit his third full stroke and all she felt was complete pleasure she spread her legs wide and let out a loud moan that released all her tension.

Each time Leo hit bottom it felt like the air was being knocked out of her but in a very good and exciting way, and when he got into his full rhythm and started fucking her with deep, powerful strokes Kim felt like she was experiencing real sex for the first time. All other efforts paled into insignificance as this rough man had his way.

"You like it don't you baby?" Leo asked.

"Uh huh..." she grunted in response, as her hands found his ass and tried to pull him deeper.

Kim was so aroused that it didn't take long for her to reach a climax, and as it approached, she knew it wasn't going to be like anything she had experienced before. Already, her entire body was tingling and a special connected feeling between her pussy, ass, and nipples developed that fired magical feelings between them. Leo's pace was steady and strong which was just what Kim needed to orgasm.

When it arrived, it hit her hard and it took a few seconds for her to comprehend the loud cries filling the loft were coming from her. Her body began having spasms that arrived without warning and it felt like her temperature increased ten degrees. It was incredibly intense and powerful to her psyche then suddenly she felt like she was floating and the most pleasant feeling filled her brain as if she had no cares. Leo was still fucking her with his steady rhythm which seemed to draw out the orgasm into an amazing state that she didn't want to leave.

"Going to cum baby. Get ready," Leo announced.

"Okay..." she answered in a soft voice

"Here it is! Shit...fuck yeah..." her lover cried out.

Kim could feel his cock swell and pulse as his semen fired out but, for some reason, in her condition, it seemed natural and good, and she merely stroked his back while he planted his seed.

"Jesus Christ," Leo exclaimed when he finally collapsed exhausted between the two married women. It had been a truly memorable experience, one of the best ever and his mind was racing with the possibilities for more, but right now he just needed a minute to recover. He took both girls by their arms and pulled them closer until all three were wrapped together tightly and collectively they began to give off soft mews of pleasure.

Sometime later, Leo awoke to find Sarah stroking his now limp cock and Kim fondling his balls.

"We want more," Sarah demanded.

"You better get me hard then," he laughed.

However, his laugh disappeared when she moved down and sucked his cock into her sweet mouth, and seconds later Kim joined her swapping him back and forth for the next ten minutes.

When he was fully rigid, Sarah climbed on top and rode him until she had a small orgasm and then Kim climbed on, but after a few minutes, he flipped her over and took her from behind bringing her to another loud climax with her head pushed into the mattress.

After that, they all slept until noon then Leo made breakfast which they ate naked. The girls left soon thereafter, going to Sarah's place where they climbed into bed and discussed what had transpired. Of course, Kim kicked herself for letting Leo cum in her, but other than that she felt surprisingly at ease with what had occurred. However, they agreed it was a one-off event or at least a very rare event and decided they wouldn't contact Leo again.

The next day, both Sarah and Kim were resting and watching TV when their phones indicated an incoming message. Sitting with her husband and seeing it was a video from Leo, Sarah got up and went to the bathroom. Likewise, Kim was with her husband but decided to turn the sound all the way down and watch it. Although they weren't aware of being recorded, the video clearly showed them in bed taking turns sucking Leo's thick cock.

At first, they didn't grasp the meaning of the message but fifteen minutes later another text arrived that put it into perspective, "lets meet thursday for drinks."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories