Dark Streets and Dark Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the tub was full, she lay back in the hot water and soaked, hoping it would relieve her sore and throbbing pussy, while she recalled events. After showering to make sure the hair was off her body and the tub was clean, she slipped on a t-shirt and crawled into the comfort and safety of her bed for some much-needed sleep.

She was able to sleep about five hours, to mid-afternoon but when she awoke, she immediately went into a panic. The reality of everything finally hit home and with it came continuous waves of embarrassment, humiliation, and regret. She spent an hour bouncing off the walls before she decided she needed to call her friend, Kim. Picking up her phone, she could see there were five missed calls, all from Kim.

"Girl, we were supposed to go shopping. What happened?" Kim launched on her in mock outrage.

"Oh, Kim. Something...something..." she started, but the emotion hit her full force and she started sobbing.

"Sarah? Are you okay? What's wrong?" her friend asked, deeply concerned.

"I'm okay. I just need to talk," she was able to compose herself enough to say.

"I'm on my way," Kim instantly responded.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and Sarah met her friend. She had put on flannel sweatpants with her t-shirt, and her eyes were red from crying.

"Sweetie, talk to me," Kim said, guiding her friend to the living room couch.

"Oh, Kim. I did something horrible. I'm so ashamed. I really just don't know..." she started, but then stopped and looked at the floor.

"Sarah, go slow and take your time. I find it impossible to believe you did anything that bad," her friend responded, as of all the girls in the circle, Sarah was the one everyone looked to as the purveyor of good manners and charm.

"I'm sorry, I just can't," Sarah answered, and started to whimper again.

Kim got up and went to the kitchen. She knew from experience where the wine was kept and she opened a new bottle of Chardonnay and returned with two large pours. At first, Sarah didn't want any wine, and Kim didn't push letting her friend find the way she wished to communicate. They awkwardly talked about various things, but after almost an hour Sarah reached for the wine glass. As soon as it was empty, Kim refilled it and Sarah was partly through it when, with a deep sigh, she spoke.

"God Kim. What have I done?" she asked her friend, with a pained look.

"Tell me when you're ready," Kim answered.

More time went by, then Sarah looked at her friend with wet eyes and said, "Kim, I had sex with another man."

To say that Kim was stunned was a massive understatement. Sarah and Copeland's marriage was "the" relationship. It was always held up as perfection, a beautiful couple with a lovely child living in a great home. She fought hard to maintain her composure knowing her friend really needed her.

"Sarah are you serious?" then thinking about the silliness of her question she added, "Tell me what happened, but take your time. We have all night."

Sarah tried several ways to tell it but each time it just made things confusing so she finally went back and started from the beginning, giving her friend a chronological explanation that ended with them sitting on the couch.

Kim was surprised and shocked by the description, but there was something else too, the utter disbelief that her friend had it in her. She was much more worldly than Sarah, but even for her, it was quite out there. It wasn't like she had a surreptitious rendezvous with one of the husbands in their group. That, she could understand since it was clear all of them wanted her. Instead, Sarah's encounter or encounters had been very base and sordid with a man, by her description, from the fringes of society, and her intuition told her there was something psychological in play, too.

The good news for Sarah was that Kim was truly a good friend, and at that moment she wanted nothing more than to ease her pain. So, making sure to choose her words carefully, she started to ask questions.

"Sarah, you're sure it wasn't rape?" it was a confirming question and from the description, it didn't sound like rape, but she felt she needed to ask.

"No, it wasn't," she replied, looking at her feet.

"You're on the pill, right?" she asked, to confirm as well.

"Yes," Sarah answered, looking up.

"Sarah, I'm going to suggest we go to one of those walk-in clinics and get you tested for STDs. Hopefully, they can do the tests on Saturday, but you need that behind you as quickly as possible," Kim said.

"Now?" Sarah asked.

"Let's do it now then we can come back and talk," her friend pushed, and fifteen minutes later they were headed towards a place they had located on the internet.

"Honey, I'm going to spend the night with Sarah. Copeland's out of town and she's lonely," Kim announced to her husband while they drove and after a pause, she added, "Yes, everything is okay. Love you."

Sarah was pleased she had her best friend for the night, and she said in a soft voice, "Thank you."

It took them an hour at the clinic, and Kim had to warn off the doctor when he tried to give a lecture on unsafe sex. They were told the results would be back the following Tuesday, but that she needed to come back in a month for another AIDS test.

Back at Sarah's house, they settled on the couch and returned to the subject at hand.

"Are you and Copeland doing okay?" Kim asked.

It was a question she had wanted to bring up for a while, but only now did she think Sarah was ready for it.

"Yes. Well, I mean I think so. I mean...well are we if I did this?" she replied in confusion.

"One thing at a time sweetie. What I'm asking is if you were fighting, and were you having sex?" Kim queried.

"No on fighting and yes to sex," Sarah replied, and Kim sensed that the non-judgmental discussion was helping to strengthen her friend.

"Do you have a fantasy about naughty sex? I mean there is a girl I know who fantasized about black guys. It just ate on her until she had to try," she explained.

"No, I don't think so. It all started so...well not innocent I guess but without any...purpose...or idea of cheating," Sarah answered.

"Why did you go to the bookstore the first time?" Kim asked.

Sarah was quiet for a few seconds as if collecting her thoughts then spoke, "I was just so bored. I was by myself and I just wanted to get out and do something. And, well Copeland and Justin being gone. I felt like I could...you know. I could be a bit adventurous and no one would ever know."

"That sounds like thrill-seeking behavior," her friend replied.

"Maybe. I mean I know I had butterflies," she answered, looking down at the floor.

"You should have gone parachuting," Kim retorted.

"It was dark," Sarah shot back, and they both started laughing.

The alcohol was helping, but so was Kim's counsel and she was pleased to see her friend calming down.

"How was the sex?" Kim asked when the laughter died.

"What do you mean?" Sarah responded, instantly stiffening.

"You know what I mean. Answer," her friend demanded.

"Good," she replied and began fidgeting. Kim sensed there was more, but stayed silent until she spoke again, "It was awesome."

"Okay honey. Let me summarize. You got bored and went a little wild. But at least you didn't sleep with one of your friend's husbands. Now you can forget it and move on and no one will ever know. My advice is to forget it. You'll have an interesting memory when your sixty," Kim counseled.

There was silence in the room for almost a minute before Sarah spoke.

"Kim, am I a bad person?" Sarah asked, looking very vulnerable.

Kim scooted next to her and put her arm around her shoulder. "No honey. You're a wonderful person. The best I know. But you definitely got your freak on."

"Kim!" Sarah squealed and hit her friend on the leg.

"Don't worry. I'm actually jealous," she replied, with some sincerity.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"Sweetie, that was one wild adventure. Who wants to grow old and gray with no adventures?" Kim answered.

"Should I tell Copeland?" she asked.

"No! This is a secret we are both carrying to the grave," her friend replied, adamantly.

The girls continued to drink and talk becoming completely hammered in the process. Just barely able to make it to bed, they slept till almost noon before Kim left so Sarah could prepare for the return of her family.

The boys showed up just after two, and she took her son in her arms for a big hug then kissed and hugged Copeland. For the next hour, she listened while they described their weekend and all the fun they had. When Copeland asked about her weekend, she dismissed it as uneventful but did say that Kim had spent the night in case the subject ever came up.

Copeland wanted to make love that night and she felt guilty when she put him off with an excuse about having a difficult period. She felt even worse when she realized she could still feel soreness in her pussy caused by the hard fucking she had received from Leo.

The tests came back negative on Tuesday, and after getting reassurances from Kim that AIDS was not a realistic issue, she let Copeland make love to her that night. It was loving and gentle as always and she embraced that feeling like it was a special safe spot.

That same night, while Sarah was with her husband, Leo was in bed too. Unlike her, he was alone, but she was part of his evening as on his 70" TV a replay of their time in bed was showing while he stroked his hairy cock. He knew that she was very likely going through a period of guilt and that the best course of action, at least in the near term, was to leave her alone and give her space. He was counting on the fact that she likely had the best sex of her life as captured on his hidden cameras. But the timing would prove to be everything.

Days turned to weeks and then months for Sarah and along the way her guilt dissipated along with her fear of contact from Leo. She surmised that he had gotten what he wanted and moved on, and while it was relieving at first, over time a pang of disappointment developed as a woman doesn't want to be so easily forgotten.

Once Sarah got her feet back under her, Kim began an incessant teasing of her friend. When they were out, Kim would make a point to pick out some seedy-looking guy and ask Sarah if he was hot. Sarah always took it good-naturedly, but it did act to remind her of the sex with Leo.

What Kim didn't know was that she now found herself comparing sex with Copeland to what she experienced with Leo. One was loving, gentle, and respectful, exactly what she had been brought up to believe was the right thing. The other was raw, urgent, and physical, not meant for a respectable lady, but regardless, the remembrance played incessantly in her head. She wanted so badly for her husband to push her down, force himself upon her and take her hard, but she knew that it would never happen. Nor could she explain her desires to him because in the process of doing so the whole idea would be defeated. Still, she was mostly happy and if she had to keep a secret masturbatory fantasy to herself then so be it. So, Sarah concentrated on being a good wife, mother, and friend.

It had been almost four months since their night together and Leo had stayed true to his conviction of not reaching out to Sarah. He had held out a small hope that she would take the initiative, but it never happened. It was a Thursday evening and he was at home when he came across the video of their coupling which brought the young wife to the forefront of his mind. He debated the issues of texting her before finally deciding he had nothing to lose.

"hey there. how have you been?" he sent, choosing the most innocuous message he could think of, and while Sarah heard the beep, it was thirty minutes later before she picked up her phone and retrieved it. After a quick glance, she immediately deleted the message.

She wondered what had prompted him to contact her after all this time. Probably drunk and horny she thought, although in her process of passing judgment she realized she was thinking of him, which both scared and annoyed her.

The phone beeped again and she tried to ignore it but just a few minutes later she was collecting the message, "just checking to make sure you are doing okay. let me know."

"doing fine," Leo read the response on his phone, and although it wasn't much, it was better than nothing.

"look I kept from contacting you because I knew you needed some space. but I have been thinking about you every day. our time was very special to me. I hope for you too," he hit send, hoping his words would connect.

Sarah read the message and put her phone down. It wasn't at all what she had expected from the rough man, and she found herself aimlessly piddling about the house while her mind churned.

"Mommy, can I have some ice cream?" Justin asked in his sweet voice.

"Sure honey," she replied and headed towards the fridge.

"Sarah, it's after eight. I thought the rule was no sweets after eight?' Copeland asked from his spot in front of the TV.

"Well, just this one time," she answered, realizing she had been distracted.

The young wife put a small dish in front of her son then went to the phone.

"not a good idea to communicate. sorry," she typed and sent.

Leo read the message and was disappointed, but knew it had been a long shot. He thought about sending her a clip of their time in bed, and while not ruling it completely out, he decided to wait a few weeks and try again first.

"understand," he sent to Sarah in reply.

Leo let three weeks go by then, while sitting at the strip club he had acquired having a drink, he decided he would give it another shot.

"you doing okay?" he fired out.

"'fine...how are you," came the reply, less than a minute later.

Surprised but encouraged, he started to think about what tact to take. What he didn't know was that Sarah had been thinking about their past exchange and wondering if he would in fact try again. It scared her that he was out there still trying to communicate, but in the pit of her tummy remained a small kernel of excitement. For some strange reason, she wanted to be wanted by him.

"fine too. been busy with work and things. tell me what's new," he answered, intentionally being vague.

"Who are you chatting with?" her husband asked when the phone beeped.

"Just Kim," Sarah answered, and a little wave of guilt tinged with naughtiness swept through her.

"nothing really new. work and family," Sarah responded.

"okay well just saying hello. take care," Leo answered quickly.

His message and timing were purposefully planned to surprise her, which they did. Sarah looked at the text, surprised that he wasn't being more aggressive.

"bye," she sent, not knowing what else to say.

Leo was happy and proud that he had established contact in a positive way and been the one to terminate the exchange. He knew women and he correctly surmised that Sarah was wondering why he had ended their chat.

He waited two weeks and then once again started a seemingly innocent exchange that ended after just a few messages. What he was trying to do was establish that interaction with him was not something to be feared, and he felt he was making good progress. He repeated the same process several more times until they reached the point that they were conversing via text every few days.

Still, the conversations had been tame with no attempt by him to get her to meet. Initially, Sarah felt that it was a ruse and he would make a play for sex, but with each passing conversation, she thought she had been wrong and that maybe he truly did care about her.

Their frequent texting went on for several months with Leo trying to find an opening to make a play. Unfortunately, no opportunity presented itself, and if Sarah was being left alone for the weekend like previous times, she was keeping it to herself. Still, for her, he would be patient, and the texts only took a few minutes anyway.

"what are you doing?" Leo recognized it as the exact same text he had received from Sarah months before which had led to their night of fucking, and since it was a Friday night and almost ten o'clock, he instantly became hopeful.

"at the club. you?" he replied quickly.

"out with a friend," Sarah answered.

In fact, she was out with Kim and after a lot to drink had admitted to her that she had been texting Leo. It was Kim that had goaded her into sending the message.

"boy or girl?" came the reply which made the two women giggle.

"girl," she answered.

"send me a pic," Leo responded with his own laugh.

It was less than a minute later when his phone buzzed, and opening it he saw a picture of Kim from the shoulders up. Unlike Sarah, she was blonde and looked a bit heavier. Still, she was a woman that most men would gladly be seen with, and in the picture, she was giving a devilish smile which told Leo that Sarah had explained their situation.

"very nice. up for a drink?" he asked, deciding to push his luck.

After fifteen minutes with no response, Leo had about given up when a text came in with the message, "same place?"

What he didn't know was the delay was caused by the time it took for Kim to arrange with her husband to stay the night at Sarah's. The story her friend had told her months ago had intrigued her and she was dying to meet the man that had rocked pretty little Sarah's world.

"okay. should I bring the egg?" Leo sent back, now greatly enjoying how things were shaping up.

"bring two," hit his phones which made him laugh hard and he thought things might indeed turn out very interesting.

Looking over Sarah's shoulder, Kim squealed then hit her arm when she saw what her friend sent as she knew the story and realized the not-so-subtle message. She wondered if he would take it seriously and what trouble they were getting into. Certainly, she had been teasing and goading Sarah, but now her close friend seemed to be taking off.

"will do," came the reply.

"it will take us an hour," Sarah informed him, and they signaled for the check from the waiter in the small bistro.

They were going to take their cars to Sarah's then take a cab like before to the bar.

"see u then," Leo answered, and both parties started putting things in motion to make the rendezvous.

Leo quickly finished up a few things at the club then swung by the store where he found the egg in a drawer then grabbed another from the rack and picked up some batteries from the front. He was very doubtful that she had been at all serious about the eggs, but he was damn sure going to be ready just in case. He made the club in forty-five minutes and was glad he did because just five minutes later he spotted Sarah walking with Kim.

Both girls were wearing simple sundresses, and after spotting him they made their way to the small booth he had staked out even deeper in the shadows than before.

"Leo this is Kim," Sarah said nervously. but expecting some awkwardness he extended his hand confidently and shook hers as if it was a business meeting.

The rough man extended his hand confidently and shook the woman's hand as if they were at a business meeting, then they climbed into the booth with Sarah in the middle. The waitress arrived and they quickly placed their order.

Leo could tell they had been drinking and were clearly feeling no pain. It pleased him because he thought that with her friend with them it would allow a less stilted interaction. In fact, there was some shyness and Leo had to work to keep the conversation going at first, but after the drinks arrived the girls became more engaged. Soon they were having a lively discussion, and Kim wanted to know about him so he spent some time answering her questions, while asking his own as well.

Leo quietly placed his hand on Sarah's thigh and was pleased that she accepted it with no reaction. Slowly, he kneaded her firm flesh through the thin fabric of her dress, and after several minutes, he became emboldened, found the hem, and began moving his fingers beneath the dress.