Dark Whispers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth felt Katie's right hand snaking down to her pussy, finger easily sinking in.

"See?"

Beth was horrified. It was true; she was soaking wet.

Why? It wasn't from John. She had no attraction to him.

Did Katie do something to her with mind control or hypnosis?

Katie wiped her finger on Beth's leg and brought both hands up to Beth's shoulders.

"Still," John frowned. "You shouldn't hurt your bitch like that unless she asks for it."

Just as he said that, Beth felt Katie reflexively sink her fingernails into Beth's shoulders for a second, hurting, but not breaking the skin, and then withdraw.

"You're right, hon. My bad."

Beth's entire view was filled with John's crotch, but she could practically hear Katie's fake smile, before she felt Katie bend down and quietly whisper in her ear, "Don't get too relieved, you dumb cunt. He won't always be around to save you from me."

The malevolent warning left Beth shuddering as Katie backed away.

"Good. Now, let's finish up here," John said and yanked Beth down to the hilt, filling her throat, and ending her reprieve.

Beth gagged, tears filling her eyes as her panic returned.

The humiliation was even worse now that Beth was consciously aware of her dripping pussy.

John rammed his cock in and out of her throat as he forcefully bobbed her head, meeting each thrust. She could do nothing but flail as he used his lesbian sex toy for his own pleasure.

Eventually, after three more breaks for air, he sped up, causing her to panic and struggle again. But he gave her no mercy as he held her head all the way down, tickling her nose with his pubic hair.

She felt his cock throbbing as ropes of cum shot directly down her throat.

As she struggled helplessly for air, she still managed one sarcastic thought:

Well, at least this way, I don't have to taste his nasty cum.

Just as she was about to pass out from asphyxiation, the intruding cock stopped throbbing and he suddenly pulled out, and she fell face-forward onto the carpet. She felt miserable but thankful it was over, rolling over onto her back and enjoying the ability to breathe at her own pace.

She heard John zipping his slacks up along with Katie giggling, "Oh, get this. I made her addicted to your cum! Now that she's had her first dose, she'll go through withdrawal whenever she goes more than a day without your cum."

Beth's eyes widened in alarm, and she sat up, a horrified look on her face.

Katie noticed her distress and winked at her.

"Wow. That's evil," John laughed. "But..."

"But?" Katie smiled.

"Kinda hot," he grinned, and then leaned over and kissed his pregnant wife tenderly.

"Mmm. Let's wait until the dyke starts withdrawing so much she begs for your cum," Katie suggested gleefully.

If Katie was telling the truth about withdrawal, then Beth was in trouble.

But unfortunately for Katie, Beth would never break.

* * * * * * * *

Mistress was scary today.

Aly was lost in introspection as she ate dinner with Master, Mistress, and Beth—no, Bitch. Though, unlike the others, Bitch was eating out of a dog bowl on the floor, eyes beaming hatred for her cruel treatment.

Ever since Mistress left Aly on the couch after her arm was grazed by Beth's bullet, Mistress has seemed like a different person. Aly hadn't seen Mistress whisper to herself anymore, but she was so... dark now. She hypnotized Aly to be mean to Bitch, even though Aly didn't like when people were mean.

Deep down, Aly felt a smug satisfaction at seeing Mistress's ex-girlfriend degraded, even though Aly had no reason to feel that way.

It had to be an echo of Alyssa.

Aly frowned. Should she tell Mistress that there was a lingering fragment of her old self?

No. She doesn't know for sure yet. Plus, she felt she needed to... protect it. But why?

* * * * * * * *

"Stay here, Bitch," Katie ordered. "We have a present for you."

I can't wait, Beth thought sarcastically, then—fuck it—decided to voice her sarcasm. "I can't wait."

Katie ignored Beth as John left the room to get her "present."

Under Katie's command, she couldn't move if she wanted, crawl or not, so she waited there in the main bedroom as ordered.

The day had been filled with one humiliation after another. They even made Beth eat dinner out of a dog bowl.

Katie thoroughly enjoyed degrading Beth. She delighted in it. John, for his part, seemed to be content with letting Katie take the figurative reins.

Aly sometimes looked at her with pity, and other times satisfaction.

Beth cared for neither.

Now it was time for bed, and Beth didn't need a second guess as to what her "present" would be.

The sound of footsteps creaking on the second story of the house indicated John was back, and he was carrying a large dog bed.

Beth was right. She hadn't needed a second guess.

As John plopped it next to the king-size bed, Katie winked at Beth and said, "There's your bed. Bitches don't sleep in human beds. Be thankful I'm not making you sleep on the floor."

If Katie was hoping to get a reaction out of Beth, she'd be disappointed, because Beth had expected this. In fact, it looked quite comfortable.

However, it was missing something.

"Sheets," Beth prompted. "I need sheets."

"Bitches don't get sheets unless they're good bitches," the redhead informed her with an annoying fucking smile.

Beth rolled her eyes.

Twenty minutes later, Katie and Aly were asleep, cuddling on either side of John, and Beth was curled up in her dog bed.

It was surprisingly comfortable, but trying to sleep naked without sheets made the experience anything but.

Beth shivered, but she tolerated it.

Katie thought she could break Beth like this? By humiliating her with dehumanization and inconveniencing her with no sheets? Who did she think she was dealing with?

All Katie had accomplished was repeatedly pissing off Beth. Cementing Beth's resolve.

Beth would find a way to escape. And then she would show the incompetent redhead exactly how to break a bitch.

* * * * * * * *

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I highly welcome feedback and constructive criticism, whether or not you liked the story.

Fun Fact: I completed this story before I made Chapter 1 public, but due to feedback I've rewritten every chapter starting with Chapter 3. This chapter contained completely new material that didn't exist in the original version of Beth's arc.

Hypnosis 101: Exploiting expectation is fun.

In this chapter, Beth and the reader gradually discover the hypnotic suggestions Katie had given while Beth was in hypnosis, because Beth had no memory of it.

In reality, real memory play also allows for some interesting ways to exploit expectation.

Here's a fun experiment you can do with a subject who is sufficiently suggestible and has experienced memory play before:

Have them "forget" the hypnosis session, and afterward, lie and tell them that you gave them a trigger that will induce an irresistible urge to rub their nipples.

There's a high probability that the trigger will work, despite never actually giving it to them in hypnosis.

Why? Because hypnosis is all about expectation!

Tessa ♥️

12