Dark Wonders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your fucking mouth."

His words were a direct order from his stern voice. He planted his hands onto her shoulders as Alexandra parted her lips. Every time he thrust up, she flicked her tongue across the head. All that did was make Mateo pump his cock hard and faster between her tits. Alexandra began to make an effort to suck on the head when it would poke up. Pop. Pop. Pop. That was the sound of his cock pulling out from between her lips with each thrust. Moaning and exhaling deeply, he continued to fuck those tits in a solid rhythm.

"Damn, that feels so good."

Groaning aloud, Mateo watched as she raised her head, almost smiling as he continued to pump his cock between her tits.

"Ohhhhh, yeah it does."

Her eyes shifted away to glance back down, watching the head of that thick shaft poke back up with Mateo's last thrust. As Alexandra moaned, he moved his hands off her shoulders and pulled his cock from her tits. His right hand snatched her up by the dark locks of her hair as Mateo tugged, pulling Alexandra up until she was standing in her heels.

"I think you're ready to get fucked. I know I'm ready to fuck you."

"Ohhh yeah?"

Eyes widening, she glared back at him. This wasn't a time for kissing as Mateo reached for her chin. He cupped her chin with his palm, moving his fingers to her cheeks and squeezing to part her lips in an O.

"You've gotta look in your eye like you haven't been fucked properly in years, I gotta tell you that."

Letting go of her face, he shoved her back. Alexandra braced herself as watched him take a few steps back, surveying her body with a quick glance. She was still wearing that pair of black panties, as the only remaining clothes on her body. Snapping his fingers, he pointed with his right hand down below.

"Take those off."

"Why don't you do it?"

A snarky response. Mateo couldn't contain his grin from hearing that tone in her voice. Reaching for her neck with his right hand, he gripped it, feeling her gasp and throat muscles move while his left hand pulled at the front of her panties. He began to choke her while pulling her panties hard enough to tear the fabric, ripping them off. His eyes wandered down as he let go of her neck, giving Alexandra a moment to catch her breath as he caught sight of her freshly shaved pussy. Her vulva lips glistened in wetness. If not for black as the color, perhaps he would've seen a wet spot at the front of those panties.

"How do you want me!? Or better yet, where do you wanna fuck me!?"

Alexandra's voice almost came out in a growl of intense lust. Mateo planned on having her on the bed but on second thought, his eyes glanced around the bedroom. He noticed a wooden makeup table sitting near the left side of the door, right outside the private bathroom. Taking another look at her, he reached for her neck again. Alexandra didn't gasp this time as he gripped her throat and then moved behind her. Mateo only let go of her neck to instead grab her hair for a tight grip.

"Let's use this table right here instead of the bed."

His words had clearly caught her by surprise as Alexandra gasped. Mateo walked her forward towards the makeup table and then roughly bent her over on it. Her breasts pressed against the cold wooden surface. He let go of her hair and then had a new command.

"Hands behind your back, babe."

"Ohhhh, you do like to play rough, huh?"

As Alexandra was bent over, Mateo had a perfect view of her bum. He watched her arms flex behind her back, as if she were ready to have her wrists tied or handcuffed. Ignoring the position of her wrists for now, Mateo gripped his cock and began to rub it between her legs. Feeling her wet thighs as the dark haired woman moaned out to him.

"You ready for this, Alexandra?"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Give it to me. Fuck me right up against this table like a dirty whore."

Spank! His hand slapped across her bum. The feeling of his palm striking across was enough to make Alexandra groan. Mateo continued to rub his cock across her vulva lips, teasing her before moving his left hand to grip at one of her wrists. All in an effort to make sure her arms were locked behind her back before he began to thrust his cock into that warm, tight cunt. Alexandra moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Give it to me..."

Mateo slapped his right hand across the right side of her ass again.

"What's that? You gonna beg for it like a good little slut?"

Again, his hand smacked across her buttocks. Alexandra screamed as he began to slowly thrust. There was the option to have her call him Sir, but Mateo didn't want to hear that from Alexandra's mouth. Right now, there was only one woman in the world he preferred to call him Sir while being fucked and also thank him for it.

"Yes, give it to me! I'm a good, dirty little slut for you! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

"Ask and you shall receive."

To hear her scream like that, Mateo was satisfied with Alexandra's enthusiasm. He began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock into her pussy as his left hand fingers gripped at her wrist tighter. She moaned, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. A growling moan echoed through the room as she screamed again. Her face lay across the table, turned to the right side as her hair moved into her face. Alexandra screamed aloud for him.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Mateo was fucking her in a rhythm now, his balls smacking against her ass while he thrust again and again with each passing second. He thought of slapping her ass again but instead reached up with his right hand and snatched her by the hair. As he pulled her hair, Alexandra's front body was lifted off the table, allowing her breasts to shake and bounce around as he continued to thrust his cock into her. Her long locks of dark hair sway into her face, blocking view if only her eyes were open. She gritted her teeth once more, snarling and then letting out a growling moan.

"YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH GOD!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!!"

He abruptly let go of her hair and used his right hand to spank her again. Once, twice, and then a third final time. The table began to shake up against the wall, rattling the mirror and creating a loud banging noise.

"FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKK!!"

Alexandra screamed again as Mateo continued to fuck her. Her voice echoed from the bedroom and throughout the hotel suite. He didn't stop. Letting go of her wrist with his left hand, Mateo watched as Alexandra finally moved her hands out from behind her back and reached forward to grab at the opposite end of the table. She held onto it as he slowed down but still thrusting hard into that juicy cunt. Teeth barred once again, Alexandra began growling. Mateo slapped her ass with his right hand and began taunting her.

"Oh, what's that? You gonna cum all over my cock, you nasty little whore?"

Reaching for her hair, Mateo took another hard tug as he had her snatched up. Alexandra whimpered, raising her head up as her fingertips lost the sweaty grip at the edge of the table.

"I can't hear you! Talk to me, you bitch!"

With his free hand, Mateo spanked her ass, still yanking at her hair. Alexandra screeched, gritting her teeth again as she could still feel that cock slowly pumping inside of her.

"Oh god, OHHHHH GOD, YESSS, YESSSSSS!! MAKE ME CUM!!"

"Say please!"

He spoke while still gripping her hair. Mateo tapped her ass for one final spank, awaiting her response.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! PLEASE MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!!"

Now he was satisfied to hear her beg in such a desperate manner. With a few final thrusts, Mateo let go of her hair. Alexandra opened her eyes, briefly rolling them back as her legs began to shake and she finally reached the breaking point of her impending climax. She cried out in pleasure, all while Mateo's cock was met with that warm sensational feeling of her juices covering it. He moved his hands away from her, stepping back and pulling his cock from her pussy to witness some excess juices squirting down her thighs. Alexandra needed a moment to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm. Mateo however, had other concerns regarding his own load. He reached for her hair, snatching her up again and then turning Alexandra back around to face him.

"Get down on your knees and clean this fucking cock!"

He yelled at her, adjusting her down on the floor. All she did was look up at him obediently, then gaze at his rod sticky and coated in her own juices. Opening her mouth, Alexandra wasted no time shoving that fat dick back between her lips. Mateo moved his hands to his hips, feeling high and mighty as the actress cleaned his shaft with her slutty mouth. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned a muffled sound while swirling her tongue around his dick from within those closed lips. Pulling back, Alexandra released his cock with a popping noise, swallowing down her own juices. She gripped his shaft and kissed the head while glancing up at him with her big blue hues.

"Mmmmmmm, I know you didn't cum yet. So I have to wonder, do you wanna cum on my face or-"

Shaking his head, Mateo cut her off in speech as he took his cock from her and motioned with his left hand.

"Bring those titties back up and put 'em to work."

"Ohhhhh, so you wanna cum on my tits then?'

Ignoring her question, Mateo watched as Alexandra pushed his cock back between her breasts. She squeezed her tits around his length, leaning down and spitting on the head to prepare them. Her face was battle scarred from this rough fucking, as the tears from earlier had smeared the small bit of mascara in the corner of her left eye. This time, Alexandra was doing all the work, leaving Mateo to stand there as she slowly pumped her tits up and down his shaft. Gazing up at his face, she pushed her lips out, revealing her barred teeth in an effort to give an expression of hunger, but he wasn't paying attention to that. He didn't need to look at her face right now while watching his cock pump up and down between those tits.

"Ohhhh yeah, you like that? You like having that big cock right between my tits?"

Again, he ignored her. Mateo groaned and let out a loud moan, causing Alexandra to half smile as she continued to work her tits up and down. She had to know he was close. As the seconds passed and her breasts continued to slide up and down every inch of that cock, he continued to groan. Exhaling deep breaths, he waited until the time was right and then he reached down and pulled his cock out from between her tits. Alexandra knew what to do, as she moved her hands underneath and held her breasts up, as if she had done this dozens of times in the past.

"Cum on me! Cum on me!"

She closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip after speaking low demands. Mateo stroked his cock, aiming downward and then groaned. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth and watched strings of cum splatter onto her lovely breasts. Alexandra moaned at the feeling of his cum now glazing across her pale skin. Mateo groaned again, watching as he fired off the final wads of cum, striking high enough to give her a proper pearl necklace. Once he felt his orgasm coming to a close, he squeezed his cock, witnessing the final drops fall and land across her right nipple. Smiling up at him, Alexandra giggled. Mateo was left thinking of all the other lucky men who had covered those tits in cum, as he knew he couldn't have been the first.

"I take it that you haven't had cum on your tits in a while, huh?"

"It's been three years."

The grin across her face was enough to tell Mateo that she was speaking truthful words to him.

"Spoken like a true nasty slut, I'll give you that."

He chuckled and turned to step away from her, leaving Alexandra on her knees dripping in his cum. To fuck her like that was enough to make this day worth all the trouble he went through. Mateo began to think about the other woman he had fucked earlier this week. That special buxom red head who couldn't stop calling or texting his phone. Stepping out of the bedroom and back into the living room of the hotel suite, he grabbed his phone from the coffee table. Eager to see how many more missed calls and text messages he had, the man was surprised to see there was nothing new. Christina must have given up at this point in trying to contact him. All that did was make him grin, knowing that he could stall the day and it would aggravate her.

"I need to get a shower, you wanna join me?"

Alexandra called out to Mateo, poking her head through the doorway to see him standing there with his phone in hand. He shook his head at her, watching as the smile dropped from her face.

"No, you go clean up. I've gotta call my office."

She didn't utter a word in response, but the look on her face told him that she was disappointed that he didn't want to join her. Mateo didn't care after feeding her a quick lie. The time was currently 6:40, a fresh evening with a whole night ahead. He waited until he could hear the faucets running water from the bathroom and then he tapped his phone to call Christina Hendricks up. The phone rang several times, leaving Mateo to wonder if she was giving him the silent treatment in return of how he did her. Just when he thought the phone was going to reach voice mail, she answered.

"Hey..."

Hearing her voice made him grin smugly. He sat down on the couch while teasing her in his response.

"Hey! You've been trying to get a hold of me all day, haven't you?"

"Yes I have."

The tone in Christina's voice told him that she had to be annoyed at his lack of answering her calls or text messages. Mateo chuckled, almost as if he were mocking her.

"So what's up, babe? Since you've been calling my cellphone, I figure that you don't wanna talk about work."

"Actually no, you're right. I wanted to talk about the other night."

Once again, he grinned. Licking his lips slowly at the thought of their rough first night of hard fucking. To have this conversation after fucking Alexandra had only made him feel more lucky.

"Oh yeah? What about it?"

Hesitant to reply, Christina breathed into the phone.

"You did some things to me that I can't stop thinking about."

"I gave you a night you couldn't forget. Is that what you've been calling me all fucking day to talk about?"

Again, she breathed into the phone. It was an aggravated sigh. Mateo was about to speak again when Christina replied.

"Yes. I wanted to know when you'd be free for another date. Just you and me."

Surprised by her words, Mateo took a moment to think. After how rough he was with Christina, his curiosity was roaming of how she wanted a second go around with him. Before he could respond however, she spoke again.

"But given how you don't answer your phone, you've got me taking a second guess."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

She giggled into the phone.

"Maybe I'm too hot for you to handle."

A statement like that gave Mateo the impression of a challenge. Christina was teasing him, giggling again. If her plan was to make herself the front and center of his mind, she had accomplished the goal.

"I'll be in touch tomorrow."

"Really? When? Are you gonna call me in the morning or when?"

There was no reason for him to answer her questions. He moved the phone out from his ear and tapped a finger across the screen to hang up. Mateo was going to let Christina spend the night thinking about how and when he would get in touch with her. A woman like that was worthy of pulling surprises out of the hat for. Tomorrow would be an easy morning, as he had to go up to the office and bring in Alexandra's contract. He thought about getting dressed and leaving that woman behind at the hotel right now to go back home. It would be rude, but what the hell did he care? She could call an Uber to get back across town later. On second thought, that was what he planned to do. Hurrying back into the bedroom to grab his clothes, clutching the phone in his hand. Mateo wanted to sleep in his own bed, maybe take a moment laying there to consider some plans for Christina tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED