Darker Fabric Ssn 01: Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie stared at me in pure terror, and began to beg me again. I could have gotten violent then, after all I told her that wasn't to question me, but she wasn't going anywhere, and I was only getting more turned on watching her tearfully beg me to not rape her, then as I got on the bed with her, on my knees next to her prone form, easily prying her legs apart and shoving her dress up around her waist, knowing that all was lost, finally begging me to use a condom.

"Fuck you Natalie," I breathed heavily, "I'm coming inside of you. You're taking my hot load."

That sounded a bit corny in my head, but I really enjoyed saying it, the complete lack of inhibition, as I pinned her squirming, beautiful form down. I noticed in the excitement/terror that she still had her heels on and I realized she had been wearing them the whole time. Oh well, whatever I thought. Then I made eye contact and shoved my dick up her pussy, savoring the feeling of her tight, wet warmth. It felt so fucking good, electric shockwaves of pleasure rocketing up my dick, as Natalie gasped, and moaned in terror. "No Steve! Oh God, Steve, get it out! Stop!!"

I felt her buck, and rock but it was useless and only turned me on more. "Don't worry, Natalie, I'm not going to last long, I gasped, as pleasure was building in my legs, my stomach, and of course the shaft of my dick. In and out I pumped, but gently. I could have fucked her so, so much harder, but I enjoyed the contrast to the violent power I had otherwise excircised over her. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned, "this feels so goooooooooood." She had gone limp under my power now, and closed her eyes, letting out little gasps as I thrust. "I'm coming!" I grunted as that amazing feeling of numb pleasure spread through my dick, being replaced with pure pleasure as my muscles spasmed. Natalie felt it, and moaned uselessly, "No...nooooo, please not inside of me!" But it was too late as I spasmed once squirting what I could feel was a sweet, huge load up her pussy. I was rocked back with pleasure as a second, then a third spasm ended my awesome orgasm, and I was done. Sweaty, and breathing heavily, I rolled off of Natalie and onto my back on the bed. She immediately withdrew from me, and curled up into a ball and began sobbing harder than she had after she had pissed herself.

I looked down at my softening cock, slick with her pussy juice, probably a bit of her piss, and some of my own come on the tip. I rolled over and brushed aside some of her hair to whisper in her ear as she sobbed. "You were a good fuck, baby. This might have been a terrible night for you, but you're an amazing, filthy little piss slut. Take some comfort in that."

I'm not sure how she could have responded to that, but after we laid in bed, me pleased with myself, Natalie feeling what I could only imagine was disgust, self-loathing, and probably some lingering fear, she said in a monotone. "I need to go home now. Please."

I rolled out and brought her her still wet panties. She was standing next to the bed then, an unreadable look on her face. I was beginning to feel a bit of disgust at my actions then, but somehow, oddly, no regret. I would have repeated this a million times over. I had never felt such power, and it was invigorating, but I hoped once was enough.

"Come," I said, grabbing her arm. I led her back down my hall, out of the living room, as we quietly made our way out of my house to my dark driveway. I opened my car door which I had left unlocked, and grabbed her purse, shoving it at her. She stared at it dumbly for a second before taking it.

"You're welcome," I said.

She stared at me with a mix of shock and anger.

"Are you ok to drive home?" I asked, oddly feeling concerned for a moment.

We were standing in front of her car now, by the driver's side door.

"You're honestly asking me that, you fucking asshole?" she hissed.

Oh dear, she seemed to have recovered a bit and was angry. I asserted myself for the last time that night and got in her face, and grabbed her left hand, bending the fingers back with little care of the pain I was causing her. She gasped, and remembered her place. With my other hand I lifted her dress again and thrust it down her panties, running my fingers through her pussy hair and groping her between her legs.

Her eyes went wide, and I stared her down. "Things will go very badly for you if you tell anyone what happened tonight, you understand you filthy piss whore? You came into MY house voluntarily. You wanted this as far as I'm concerned. I've always outsold you and brought in more business. You say anything, ANYTHING, to anyone and I will tell them you're a filthy liar who just wants to bring me down. Don't think you can win this. I hold the power here. Understand? Bad...Fucking...Things." I hissed, shoving my fingers up her pussy one last time before removing them and slamming my hand against the car door.

"Y-y-yes," she stuttered in fear before she slid into her car and drove away for the night.

12