Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 06

Story Info
Hottest in The Village.
22k words
4.9
3.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tailroad

Emerald Forest

"Are you trying to be cute?"

Dimana put the tomato and orange plates on the table quietly. She had ruined the tomato, burned the eggs, but at least they might like the orange. The sorceress didn't even care about her abortive occupations. Her blue eyes were says that she knew her lustful adventure last night. She had wanted to prepare breakfast before waking up the damn woman. Not to make her happy, but because she really wanted to. Dimana slowly sat down on the chair against the sorceress.

"What?"

"I told you to watch her, not to fuck her."

The witch's door opened, attracted the attention of both. Ambryn narrowed her eyes at them, scratched her messy white hair. While Minerva was eating a piece of orange, she quickly went to the room where the chamber pot was. The slight smell of sweat following the woman caused Dimana to squeeze her teeth. When the door closed, the blue eyes that turned to her, destroyed her excitement.

"I did both!" Dimana barked at her.

"She is a witch, Dimana. If a witch is doing something, there is a deep cause in it. Lust, pride, affection... Doesn't mean turd to them! Their only emotion is hate. Now, speak quickly, what did you two talk about?"

Ambryn had said the same thing for her. Even if she had a plot behind, Dimana was sure Minerva at least be mistaken about the lust part.

"I told her everything. Not you! Not the parts you included. Just the temple, the necromancer, why I can't go back and... You save me. Sorry."

"Why? To fuck her? Is that it?"

"No! She- she knows a lot about us! Succubuses. I thought it would help."

Minerva leaned over to the table, holding the fork in her hand like a knife.

"She doesn't give a damn about you, Dimana."

Dimana watched her waving raven hair as the sorceress finally turned her eyes down. She was right, but she wasn't even know what even desperation means. She had never imprisoned and chained until her brain melted, her limbs were never cut, she had never separated from her own existence, from her homeland for decades. Dimana sighed. The desperation is a weakness. Having to trust someone was weakness, and that was all she felt against the sorceress who eating breakfast.

"What about you?"

Dimana regretted immediately but it was too late. Minerva raised her cold eyes, her face trembled with ire. She was right if she end her life at that moment. She compared the only person who saved her life, gave her hope, and really helped her, with the damn woman who tried to kill them yesterday. Dimana bowed her head, but before she apologized, door opened, the witch quickly started walking towards them. As the sorceress continued to eat again, she smiled at Dimana, winked. Minerva hissed to the woman who was moving to sit.

"Wash your hands, witch!"

Ambryn rolled her eyes and walked to the bucket under the kitchen counter without objection. Dimana tried to ignore the lustful smell that filled her nose again, and continued to watch the sorceress' head. Ambryn spoke while washing her hands.

"We must find Sebra first. She knows a lot more than me and... I want to eat her fucking heart."

Minerva turned her eyes to her, threw her hair behind her ear.

"Where was she last?"

Ambryn dried her hands with the skirt of her nightgown, and she quickly came to the table.

"There is a headquarters near the Uhemer border. I have no other idea. Just hoping she is still there. What did you do to the damn tomatoes, sorceress?"

Dimana opened her mouth to answer, but Minerva never gave her time to speak.

"Dimana prepared. Now be little gentle and tell me why you asked for gold from Samson?"

Ambryn's enjoyment fled. She waited to swallow her bite before answering.

"Wanted to find my sisters."

Minerva didn't like the short reply. She frowned, left the fork, leaned back.

"You said you didn't know their place."

"That's why I need gold, at least until I went to Blackhorn or even Weidenhold."

"Why?"

"This is none of your damn business."

Minerva snarled, suddenly pulled the witch's fork from her hand, and stabbed it on the table.

"You witch! You told me they were going to kill you! Now you're saying you want to find those whores!"

Ambryn closed her eyes, calmly pulled her fork off the table and stuck it into the hand next to it. Minerva groaned with pain, held her hand and quickly got up, Ambryn raised her voice.

"I wasn't the only survivor of the massacre, sorceress. I have many sisters who left everything behind and get lost. Watch your damn tongue, next time I'm gonna cut it."

As Ambryn licked the fork with her threatening eyes, Dimana quickly ran around the table, stopping between the two women. The sorceress' face wasn't reflecting pain, but her cold eyes staring at Ambryn telling that she was fighting with herself to not respond. Three small spot between her two knuckles were shining with blood.

As Ambryn took a deep breath and continued to have breakfast again, Dimana reached down slowly and tried to grab the Minerva's hand.

"Let's get dressed, Dimana."

Dimana quickly began to follow the sorceress, who entered the witch's room. The controversy of the two women at every opportunity was disappointing enough. Whatever the plan is, it would not work while they kept strangling each other. Although they both regretted their past, their hatred against each other were still warming their lungs.

The witch's wardrobe was considered empty compared to the Minerva's. Two men's trousers in black and brown, two thick gray scarves, a thick and sharp black gown, a green robe patched with white cloths on the collar and skirt. Minerva handed the black dress to her. She didn't have to wear it to find out it was tight. She could already hear the sound of the threads that would break as soon as she bent over.

"I know, Dimana. At least until we get back to the inn."

As the succubus nodded and took the dress, Minerva choosed the green robe, laid it on the bed, turned her back to Dimana and started to take off her nightgown. Her pale back was filled with many tiny pink wounds, but Dimana remembered it. It had been days since they left the sorceress' hut and had lived a lot.

Dimana wore the black dress without much care. Her breasts and hips were crying with her. Minerva did not seem comfortable either. She reached for the buttons on her back, but it was impossible to close them.

"Let me help you."

Minerva didn't object, she threw her hair forward over her shoulder. Dimana tried to button the dress. She glanced at the door and slighty bowed to the sorceress' ear.

"You know... I don't know what lies in the future, but... I will protect you as much as I can. It may be- It's sound stupid but... You can trust me. At least sometimes... When in trouble-"

"Calm down, Dimana. I have not forgotten you. I trust you much more than that witch. Whatever lies in the future, our deal will survive."

Deal... There was absolutely no foundation for it. Minerva didn't have to trust her. She didn't even have to include her in her plots. She was just... Even if she was an insignificant, dishonorable demon, Minerva was trying to take revenge of her hated past, by protect Dimana's miserable, worthless being. It was the best possibility Dimana had in mind. The sorceress wasn't cold, not at all. She was just tired like Ambryn. She was sad, hurted. And even if she rejoiced all the beings she considered close to herself, she would just sit in a darkness and cry for her dark past that no one knew nothing about it.

When Dimana finally finished the buttons, she quickly leaned over the nape of the woman, putting a kiss between her sparse hair, and immediately stepped back.

"I'm sorry."

Minerva looked over her shoulder as she threw her hair back. There was no anger or joy in her eyes.

"No, you're not."

Dimana returned to the hall after the sorceress with a smile on her face. The witch was resting her head on her palm, deep in thought.

"Do you have any silver or gold jewelry?"

Ambryn took a deep breath, get up and went to her room without saying anything, while Dimana and Minerva waited with curiosity, she returned with a wooden box in her hand. She put the box on the table, opened it. Silver and bronze jewelry left Minerva and Dimana's mouth open. The sorceress giggled, immediately throwing her hand on a snake-patterned ring, but Ambryn slapped on back of her hand.

"Be careful, sorceress. All witch jewelery. Tell me what you want."

"Uhm... Two rings or earrings that not enchanted or any pair that won't affect the spells of reflection."

Ambryn sighed, sat on the chair, pulled the box in front of her, and began to sort out the jewelry with both hands. She looked carefully at a completely simple, purple ring and put it on her ring finger, along with the snake-patterned ring that attracted Minerva's attention. She dropped a thin silver chain necklace in front of Dimana.

"Shield."

Dimana nodded, picked up the chain from the table, and moved it between her hands for a while. After getting approval from Minerva's eyes, the succubus tied the chain around her neck. The sorceress raised her eyebrows, watching patiently, Ambryn put the two bronze bracelets on her right wrist. Finally she threw a pair of bronze earrings in front of Minerva.

"Enchanted?" As Minerva watched the earrings closely, the witch continued to stir the box.

"To hear better. A scout accessory."

Minerva took a deep breath, clasped the earrings between her palms, put her middle fingers on the tip of her nose, closed her eyes. Dimana remained motionless for a long time, watching her curiously.

"Can a demon learn human spells?"

Ambryn threw her hair back, wearing the red stone embroidered earring.

"I don't think a demon can learn any spells. Seduction, flames of hell, quick recovery. These traits are yours nature."

"She is right."

Minerva finally opened her eyes and handed an earring to Dimana.

"Still, even if you're asking this, at least that's enough reason to try it. I can say that you're powerful than most wizards in your current conditions."

Dimana smiled widely at her like a child. Even if her spells, or her nature, could cope with most wizards, the two women beside her would laugh with their asses. She could try. She had nothing to lose. Ambryn grimaced at Minerva, shook her head, but suddenly she smiled at the sorceress as if she remembered something.

"Tell me, how did you left the damn army? Why didn't they killed you?"

When Minerva raised one eyebrow, Dimana bent her head and tried to wear the earring.

"They sent me to the jail for not doing my duties right. Azavan asked me to sleep with him as a punishment."

Ambryn completely lost interest in the box and jewelry.

"Then? You just start killing your own people just, to avoid showing your quim?"

Minerva smiled beautifully and started wearing the other earring in her ear.

"On the contrary, I accepted his offer. Just like I accepted his numerous other offers. I went to his house and cut his manhood first and then his throat. In fact, he was much powerful than me, but he was so focused on my thighs that he couldn't even understand what happened. And I saw with my own eyes how weak men actually are. And why Seven Will wasn't successful with male wizards."

Suddenly she glanced at Dimana and winked. The idea of using a succubus in her dirty tasks was directly related to this experience of the sorceress. As the succubus smiled to reach another piece of information, Ambryn continued to stare at Minerva as if vomiting.

"They didn't succeed not because of their cocks, but because of their desire for power. The dark magic made them much more... Impulsive and selfish."

Dimana remembered Emelie. The young girl was her only female slave. She also had been the easiest target. She felt sad that she could not speak with her before the damn sorceress exploded her head.

Minerva crossed her arms, leaned against the chair.

"I think we're talking about the same thing. Power. Azavan could have taken ten whores into his house, but instead he chose me. Why? Because it made him feel much powerful to thrust his dick into a powerful and ranked beautiful woman."

Power and lust were precisely the purpose of a succubus to live. If she was as powerful as Minerva... No she wouldn't have killed her. She had made this decision while stepping out of the temple. But would she try to seduce her? If she knew she was stronger, knew that the black aura wouldn't cover her body... Dimana closed her eyes with that thought. Although she wanted to think otherwise, she would do it. Ambryn was right. Even now, she wanted to tear her green dress and lay her large breasts on the table, calling her a 'slave'. It was natural that she wanted it. But her attempt to think otherwise was a summary of thoughts that paralyzed her mind, and was completely reverse with the motivations of a demon.

"Well, I guess you're more experienced than me on these things."

Minerva frowned at the mocking voice of the witch, shook her head, slowly stood up, headed for the kitchen section.

"You talk a lot about people you don't know, Ambryn. One day you will have trouble cause of your tongue."

The witch shouted at the woman who received the tomatoes from the basket with a bag in her hand.

"Damn it! What am I going to wear!"

*****

When they finally left the old sanctuary, Ambryn again touched the tree and completely concealed the entrance. The brown bag on Dimana's back was heavy. Two blankets, food, plants, smallclothes, two books, water bottle, interesting stick of the witch... Minerva had to take off the green dress and give it to the witch and had to wear her old, torn black dress. Ambryn looked around for a while, sighed, turned to them.

"We will go through the canyons. We will stay away from the carriageways. Follow me."

Minerva shook her head and pointed south with her head.

"We have to go to the inn. My horse is there. Maybe I will also buy a few pieces of clothing."

When Ambryn grimaced and opened her mouth, Dimana groaned in disgust. They had just closed the damn door, and the two women were already eating each other.

"To Tunmine? Oh, fuck your horse! I'm not coming!"

When Minerva clenched her teeth and jumped a step forward, Dimana quickly moved between the two women, stretched her arms, showing them her palms.

"Can we, just, go!"

As Ambryn lifted one eyebrow, the sorceress turned around, looked south again, muttered.

"I will miss him."

When Dimana gently stroked her arm, Minerva nodded slightly and eventually began to follow the witch. All three didn't have any cape, and the hot sun was warming Dimana's head. Her black dress was already wet with sweat. Minerva slowly bowed her head towards her.

"Keep your senses open."

Dimana nodded at her and came to the left side of the witch.

"Ambryn... Why can't I feel you?"

The witch glanced at her, confused and looked at the sky, looked at her again, bowed her head.

"What?"

Dimana straightened her bag, shading her eyes with one hand. The sorceress was listening to them curiously.

"I can feel humans. I mean, I can see their presence even if I don't see them or hear them or smell them. But I can't feel you."

Ambryn pointed to the woman next to her.

"Do you feel her?"

Dimana didn't have to look at Minerva. Her red form shone as much as possible.

"Yes."

The witch bowed her head, slowly stroking her chin.

"It definitely must be related to dark magic, but I don't know exactly why. When we summon a succubus, we may be getting this protective power. It's still a very interesting skill you have."

As Dimana sighed desperately, Minerva smiled and bowed slightly to the witch.

"Maybe you should summon one. Can be useful if it can be half as useful as Dimana."

"Don't be stupid. You don't know anything about them. They're just some brainless whores. It's impossible to keep them under control. Maybe if you let them lick your cunt at any moment..."

Minerva rolled her eyes uncomfortably, Ambryn pointed her finger at the succubus.

"You don't know how precious she is, Minerva. Although she has all the features of her any other kind, she acts like a human."

When Minerva frowned, Ambryn sighed and stopped talking.

"You do not understand."

All these conversations were only disturbing for Dimana. Although the witch described her in a praiseworthy voice, what she said was painful for her. The sorceress tilted her head forward and smiled at her. Her smile was wiped when Dimana stared in front of her without responding. The damn smile was a huge link in the chains that hurt Dimana.

After a long, silent walk, the high canyons mentioned by Ambryn appeared on the horizon. The green ground of the Emerald forest ended at the bottom of the large gray rocks. A large river was passing between the canyons, plants of various colors ran through large stones. Dimana looked up and watched the canyons. Although she did not notice anyone, someone from above could easily spy on them.

As the two women sat on the banks of the river to drink water and breathe, the sun started to go down. Minerva pulled out the map from her small bag and examined some points while Ambryn looked at her curiously.

"We have to turn right from the path ahead. Sindevear village shouldn't be too far. To stay. We also need new clothes."

Ambryn continued to gather her white hair, as if she hadn't heard. Minerva turned her head back on the map, laughed.

"I thought you were going to object."

Ambryn pulled her black buckle out of her mouth and wrapped her bun.

"I don't need your damn map. I know that village. The security is weak. The people are poor."

Dimana smiled. They were sane, at least not to be unnecessarily stubborn. She took two oranges out of the bag and handed them to the sorceress.

"Hey."

"Thank you, Dimana."

Minerva rolled the other orange next to the witch, Ambryn bowed her lips, gestured for Dimana to approach with her hand. Dimana frowned, got up slowly and sat beside Ambryn.

"I'll hide your skin."

Minerva asked before the succubus.

"What do you mean?"

"Illusion, sorceress. I will try to give human color."

Dimana hesitated for a moment. She was very angry because she felt like a human, and looking like one was simply scary. Minerva quickly got up and sat next to her. When Ambryn took a deep breath and raised her hand, Minerva asked in excited hoarse voice.

"Can you reverse it later?"

Ambryn rolled her eyes, put her fingers on Dimana's cheek.

"Relax. I don't even think it will work, but if I succeed, it will be temporary. Maybe a day. Maybe hours. Seconds. I've never tried changing skin of a damn succubus."

Ambryn pressed her fingers on her cheek and closed her eyes. The heat radiating from her finger began to spread to the cheek. Dimana watched the witch's lightly moving lips. Suddenly Ambryn raised her other hand and put it on the other cheek, keeping her head steady. Flames blew in her brain, her whole body began to tremble. Her muscles were knotted hard. She raised her hands to put them on the hands of the witch.

"A-Amb-"

The sorceress held her hand firmly and clenched it. Dimana felt Minerva's warmth on her back. She tried to turn her eyes on her, but she didn't see anything but her raven curls. Dimana looked at the witch's slowly opening eyes, but Minerva raised Dimana's hand to front of her burgundy eyes. Dimana first thought about who the brunette hand belongs to stupidly, and then groaned as Ambryn snickered.

"Great!" Said the witch.

As she turned her head, she saw the smiling sorceress' white teeth. She pushed the woman to the side with her hand and crawled to look down to the river. The rapid flow of water was blocking her vision, but she could see that she was no longer red-skinned. She put her hand on her cheek shaking with excitement and fear. At least the burgundy eyes were still reflecting her true being. When a hand grasped her tail firmly, her lust came back, stroking her folds. She quickly turned her head and watched Minerva, who thoughtfully stared at her brunette tail. She pulled her tail hard from her hand and slapped her hand with it like a whip.