Darla's Games Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I stayed like that. It was so releasing to just cry in her arms for awhile. Finally, I shivered hard through my entire body, shaking away the sadness, if that were possible and I lifted my head and looked at Julie. She smiled at me and smoothed my hair so softly. I felt an incredible urge to kiss her on her lips. I squeezed my eyes tightly and fault the desire, my face flushing red thinking she was reading my mind.

"Hey," Julie whispered and oh so softly stroked my cheek. "I thought you were hot today. Everyone else did too. It really wasn't a big deal Carrie."

She paused then, still looking into my eyes, captivating my desire more and more with every passing second. Her face looked a little sad and contemplative for a moment. "Is that why you did the whole cheerleader thing? It was just a bit out of character you know?" She laughed lightly.

I smiled at her. "Yeah," I started. "But, you're right. It was fun. I thought I would hate it, but I really enjoyed it. And I know you did too."

She smiled brightly. "It's going to be such a fun year Carrie. We have a party Friday and it's only the third week of school. I can hardly wait." The party filled me with a sense of distress, but I maintained my smile. "Julie?" I looked so deep into her eyes so she would know my sincerity.

"Yes?" She smiled sweetly.

"I'm so sorry Julie." I started. I decided this was the time after all. She looked at me puzzled. "I wish I had encouraged you back in our freshman year. I was a terrible friend. I know how much you wanted to join the squad and I did everything I could to squash it."

Julie opened her mouth to protest, but I pressed a finger to her lips. "Please, let me finish." I took a deep breath. "You are so beautiful and graceful and you would probably be head cheerleader right now if I hadn't been so... so..." I struggled for the correct word. "So stupid." I finally muttered.

"I hope you can forgive me for stealing that from you Julie. For taking those three years that you could have been doing what you really wanted to do."

Julie pushed my hand away and smiled at me. "Carrie, do you really think you have that much control over what I do?" She laughed lightly, not being condescending at all.

"You are my best friend, not my boss. Yes, it discouraged me that you were all anti-cheerleader, but sweetie, I decided not to join. It was to spend more time with my best friend, not because you disapproved. If you want me to forgive you, well you have it if it makes you feel better, but there is really nothing to forgive. You've always been a bit of a bitch, from back in elementary school, but if I felt you were in my way, I would run your ass right over." She laughed then and I was eternally grateful for her putting me in my place ... sort of.

"But, now you are living your nightmare." She mock gasped. "You're a cheerleader Carrie! Oh the horror!"

I laughed hard, I needed this so bad.

"But Carrie, will you do me one favor?" Julie asked, a wide smile on her face.

"Anything Jules." I smiled up at her.

"Please wear panties at the game Friday night." She laughed. "I don't think the whole student body wants... well... needs to see your nasty cunt."

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

We laughed together and wrestled on the bed a bit. It ended with me on top of Julie, sitting on her hips, holding her wrists loosely above her head, smiling up at me. I so wanted to kiss her right then. But I didn't. "There is nothing nasty about my cunt you bitch." I laughed and rolled off her. I looked at the clock, it was quickly approaching 5:00 and I knew Darla would come over then. "Well, we got a lot of studying done." I smiled at her. "Maybe I'll see you later? After dinner?"

Julie frowned and looked me in the eyes. "Well, that really depends."

"On what?!," I asked incredulously.

"On whether you put some clothes on ya slut!" She playfully slapped my bare ass as she rolled up to her feet. She threw her bag over her shoulder and headed for the door. "I'll call ya later." She waved and skipped down the stairs, letting herself out while I watched her go out of sight and fell back exhausted on my bed.

I just lay there smiling over our exchange. It went so much better than I had thought possible. Then, at 4:58, I heard the front door open and my heart dropped. I curled my fists to brace myself. I was done with her games. Pulling myself up into a sitting position, I steeled my nerves for the oncoming confrontation.

I felt brave, sure and confident. I was going to lay down some rules of my own. Then, my heart began to crumble as I heard, "Carrrrrieee, we're hooome." Darla sang out the announcement of her arrival. I heard the sound of many more than two heavy footsteps coming up my stairs.

I bit my lip and pulled my bedspread up around me to offer some type of cover. The first face to emerge at my doorway was Darla, smiling from ear to ear with a bag in her left hand. "What a day huh little girl?" She said in greeting as she stepped into the room.

The next arrivals were, as I rather expected, Jackie and Rachel, also smiling. Then came Sue, wearing next to nothing as I had come to anticipate. More footsteps approached and I thought for sure the next face I would see would be Jill, who, in face of all these girls would somehow help me to steel my nerves again. My mouth dropped as Rebecca and Farin came in. Then, finally, pushing a total of eight people, including myself, into my tiny bedroom, arrived Jill. She smiled at me, but didn't look happy with the situation.

Her unhappiness meant that bad things were going to happen and she somehow had to admit that they were okay. I clinched my eyes shut wishing them all away, but when I opened them again, no one had magically disappeared.

Darla sat next to me on the bed. "What are you covering up for Carrie? We've all seen you naked, it shouldn't be a big deal." She tugged the bed clothes, but I held it and turned to face her. I tried to block out the presence of the others.

"Enough!" I cried out at her, yanking the bedspread out of her hands and covering up tighter. "I can't take this anymore. I'll get your $200.00. Keep my underwear if you want them I don't care, but I won't play these games anymore."

Darla grabbed my chin and with my hands wrapped inside the bedspread holding it tight to my body, I couldn't slap her hand away. She laughed in my face. "Little girl, don't do this. You did really well today and it would be a real shame to end on a bad note. You don't have the two hundred and I wouldn't care if you did. No one forced you to trade out for two months, you eagerly accepted it."

"Look around you, there are seven of us here and just you. Do you think there is anything at all I can't make you do? Think about it Carrie. You are about to make a huge mistake if you fight me right now. I know you want to and my dear little girl, that is one of the things that makes me so attracted to you. If you were a pushover, it wouldn't be much fun."

"Now, let the bed clothes go and sit naked like a good little girl." She smiled and released my chin and I pulled away as rudely as I could.

I looked up at them all. Jackie and Rachel seemed to have expressions that pleaded with me not to fight. Sue was looking at me viciously, hoping I would fight, I assume so she could see me punished. Rebecca leered at me and giggled to herself. Farin had a similar pleading expression in her face to Jackie and Rachel.

Then, I turned to see Jill, who I knew would be my deciding factor. She looked me in the eyes and smiled. No hint of suggestion as to how I could act, she just watched to see what I would do and I knew that she would smile no matter what I did. I kept watching her face as I released my grip on the bedspread. I half expected her to look disappointed, but she didn't, she just maintained the same smile.

"Good!" Darla encouraged me. "Now, I have a surprise for you and a chance for you to bet down some more of your time if you want."

I rolled my eyes. She had another stupid game to play.

"In this bag I have an enema kit. Have you ever had an enema before Carrie?" Darla asked.

I looked at her horrified. "NO!" I shouted.

Most of the girls in the room giggled, particularly Rebecca.

"Oh good, that makes the betting part more fun. It is a one quart enema, not a whole lot, comparatively speaking." She smirked at Sue who licked her lips and blew me a kiss.

"What we are going to do is go into your bathroom and put this enema in you. You just sit on the toilet and hold it as long as you can. If you can hold it for sixty seconds, then you get to start taking time off. You can have one day off your punishment for every thirty seconds after the first minute. If you can't hold it for a minute, well then I get an extra day. Sound fair?" I looked around the room for some measure of how difficult this would be. I mean, if I could hold this thing for a half hour, I would be done with them. Could I do that? How hard could it be? Was there a trick? Jill wasn't even a help, though she was the only one not looking eagerly for my decision.

"Okay, just so I understand, there are no tricks right? You aren't going to like squeeze my belly or something? You are just going to give me the enema and leave me alone right?"

I saw the eager faces turn to smiles as they all realized I was going to make the bet. I figured I may as well, they were probably going to force me to take an enema anyway. Besides, how bad could it be?

Darla smiled and took my hand to lead me to the bathroom. "You got it Carrie, no tricks, just hold it as long as you can." I got up and let her lead me into the bathroom. The others followed, to look in through the open door. There wasn't enough room for eight people to stand around in my bathroom. I noticed Jill was missing from the faces at the door.

Darla immediately started filling the bag with warm water. "I know you think you will hold it a long time, it's harder than you think. But I'm glad you aren't going to make me force this thing up your ass, it wouldn't be much fun that way. Anyway, this is an addition to your daily regiment. I want you to start giving yourself a nice cleansing enema every day. Morning or evening doesn't really matter to me, but at least one time a day."

She finished topping off the bottle and put a twisting rubber plug into the top. "Okay, stand up and bend at the waist and press your face against the toilet seat."

Darla laughed as I cringed. "You can put the seat down, you don't need to stick your head in. Trust me, this is to make the nozzle go in easier."

I sighed and stood up and turned around and thrust my ass up and out for her. I was humiliated beyond belief, but I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of my tears. Not today.

Darla took a tube of lubricant and put it on her finger then pressed it against my asshole. She massaged it and then spread some on the nozzle. "Okay, this is going to be just a little uncomfortable, but it is thinner than a pen and now you are better lubed than your pussy juice."

She wasn't lying, the nozzle going up my ass was very uncomfortable, but she did it gently so it didn't hurt at all, it just felt weird. From the nozzle, a long rubber tube hung in a U shape from the enema bag to my ass and she pulled the bag up high and hung it on the shower curtain.

"Okay Carrie, the clock starts when the last of the water is inside you and stops when we hear a splash. I'll pull the nozzle out when the bag is empty and you should either stand in the tub or sit on the toilet. It will be rather disgusting." Darla instructed.

"Just do it." I huffed, looking forward to the end of this humiliation. I braced for it. Finally, I heard a click and then felt the rush of water sloshing into my ass. At first it was no big deal, but then more and more came and I felt bloated. Then, even more water flowed into my ass and I felt uncomfortably full. Then, even more water flowed in and I grunted as the fullness became cramping and painful.

Darla squeezed the bag and when she was satisfied the last of the water was out of the bag, she leaned over. "Ready Carrie?" She smiled at me.

"Yes." I groaned.

"Go." Darla tugged the nozzle out and I decided to sit on the toilet immediately as the pressure began to weigh on my anus. I sat, not too bad for the first few seconds. I looked at my watch and just smiled as the second hand ticked away. By about fifteen seconds, I began to panic as I felt tremendous pressure begging to be released. I had to last a minute, but I had figured by now, it wasn't going to be much more.

The pain was excruciating. It wasn't so much being bloated as it was the water pushing so hard on my sphincter for release. I was cramping and started groaning and wiggling by thirty seconds. I clinched my eyes. Perhaps it was the slow ticking of the second hand that made this all seem so slow.

This was agony. Long gone were any thoughts of lasting 26 minutes. I was now afraid I wouldn't make a minute. I let out an enormous groan as I clinched my asshole tight, refusing to let the abundance of water release in spite of its insistence.

I opened my eyes to see the watch. I wondered if someone had turned the second hand back while I had my eyes closed. I still had twenty seconds to go just to break even. The cramping was getting worse. My stomach was making horrific sounds as the water manipulated its way through my bowels. Rebecca giggled constantly at my discomfort and roared in laughter when my guts made noises.

I hate that bitch. Maybe I won't get to end it here, but I am damn sure getting some of these days off. I tried leaning back to see if that would help. The sloshing of the water inside was not helping at all, but at least it wasn't concentrating weight downward as harshly as when I sat. I had a thought then; maybe I should lie down in the tub.

I got up and they looked surprised at me. Then I stepped into the tub. Actually, standing seemed to help a bit. I then lied down in the tub, effectively fighting off the gravitational pull of the water. I looked at my watch. I smiled as I saw the hand go by the sixty second mark.

"Foul." Darla said simply. "You can't lie down."

"You never said she couldn't." Jill smiled, and I saw her grinning at me through the doorway.

This was much better. The pain was still there and I didn't think there was any way in hell I was going to make it through twenty-six minutes of this, but I started humming to take my mind off the pain as I watched my watch tick away.

"What bullshit." Darla growled. "Let me know when it's over." She stomped away like a defeated little girl and I nearly laughed out loud. Jill looked at my wide smile and shook her head, laughing lightly herself as she followed Darla.

With Darla and Jill gone, it seems that raised some curtain of discomfort that had held comments at bay. Jackie and Rachel encouraged my efforts as I crossed the ninety second mark. Sue didn't say much. Rebecca started calling me names and commented how nice and clean my asshole would be for Charles on Friday night. Farin, I assume torn between her girly feelings for me and her necessary show of contempt, pretty much kept quiet.

"Two minutes!" Rachel yelled out to Darla, she was giggling.

The pain was still quite horrid. I won't lie, this position was better, but it was a constant fight to squeeze my ass closed. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and I sure didn't want to release whatever gross mess was going to come out while I lay in it. So, I went to get up right around two minutes and thirty seconds and then I felt like I would burst. I wasn't going to make it to the toilet. I watched my second hand, suffering horribly to get just one more day off my sentence.

I got up to my feet and decided there was no way I was letting this mess splash on my feet even and I leapt for the toilet and slammed my ass down as the second hand hit it's mark. I let it go. It was a nearly orgasmic experience to finally let that water out. It splashed and then spurted like I was shooting water from a hose.

Every time I thought the last of it had dripped out, I went to stand up, only to realize that holding it in so long had worked it way up into my guts and it took probably five times to get it all out. I flushed several times, not even daring to look at what disgusting sight might assault my vision. When I had finished, I wiped my ass well and called to Darla to ask if I could take a bath.

Jackie and Rachel laughed. Jackie whispered, "You have some nerve Carrie. Don't push it." She winked at me.

Rebecca smirked at me. "I just wish I had taken pictures of your nasty ass." She turned and headed into my bedroom.

"Come on Carrie. We don't have a lot of time and we should get out of here before your mom gets home." Rachel smiled and offered a hand. I took it and walked naked back to my room.

I was smiling and Darla was looking none too happy. "Three days, congratulations little girl, you did very well." She wasn't sincere, I figure Jill made her say that.

"Since I only have you for another forty-nine days, I guess I'll have to speed things up a little." She smiled a quite evil smile at me. I shuddered in anticipation.

"Double or nothing." I smiled at her.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"I bet you I can do it again, two and a half minutes and if I can't, you get your three days back, but if I can, I get six more days." I offered.

She smiled at me. "Nice try Carrie, but I don't like to play the same game twice. However, since you are in a betting mood, maybe we can think of something else."

My smile fell, but I still felt positive for the opportunity to lose more time. "You have anything in mind?" I asked.

Darla's smile widened. "Okay, I have one." She giggled. I hated this already. "You go down on Sue for the next fifteen minutes. Every time she orgasms, I'll give you a half day off your bet. I will even say there is no down side to you. No commands from Jill and no punishments to her from me. It is entirely up to your abilities and her pleasure."

I knew I would hate this idea. "No thanks." Sue looked insulted at me as if I were dissing her by not eating her pussy. I almost had to laugh, but held myself in check. "No offence Sue, I just don't do that."

She giggled and mouthed "You will." But she didn't say it out loud.

Darla laughed. "Carrie, you really shouldn't tip your hand like that, but since you have already, go down on Sue for free now."

I looked to Jill for help, but she just rolled her eyes at me. "No." I whispered.

"Excuse me?" Darla started towards me. I backed up instinctively, right into Jackie and Rachel, who both stood still, not letting me behind them, but not pushing me forward either.

"No Darla. That isn't fair. You can't make up a game to gamble time and then when I don't want to do it you make me anyway, it isn't fair." I argued. I looked to Jill with eyes pleading to back me up, but I could see she wasn't helping me out of this one.

"Carrie, Carrie, Carrie." Darla stepped up to me and touched my cheek softly, but I pulled away instinctively. "Who told you that this would be fair? Oh, I know, you thought Jill would back you up every time you showed a little toughness huh?" She laughed. "Want to know a little secret?" She leaned in towards my ear.

"Darla, no." Jill told her. Maybe she asked her? I wasn't so sure, it was an odd inflection coming from Jill's voice, I hadn't heard it before.

"Why not Jill? Don't you think she deserves the whole truth of things? I mean she keeps looking to you to go to bat for her and I for one don't think that is quite... what was the term you keep using Carrie? Oh yeah, 'fair'."

I was completely lost with this little game they were playing. I looked to Jill, who had a look in her face of sorrow. But she wasn't so much sorry for me, but sorry to me. It was odd how I could read so much from her face. Still that is how I felt when I saw here eyes.