All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 07'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so worried about Carrie

After reading Chapter 6 I came back every day looking for the next installment, hoping that you would make things right for Carrie. This genre is not my usual type of read. I am very uncomfortable at the situations and hurt you put Carrie through. But I am definitely here for the duration of this series. I do appreciate the respite you gave Carrie in this story, but now my fear has been awakened, and am waiting to see what Darla does to Carrie for having the temerity to cum without Darla's permission.... Thank you so much for sharing these women with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worried for both of them.

First off another great installment. Your writing makes me feel as if I am their. With the story thou I am now afraid of what will happen to Carrie as well as Farin. We seen from this chapter how evil Jill can be. Darla follows Jill word So they will have to deal with Darla as well as Jill. Then who knows what Rebecca will do to Carrie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I have to check for each new installment at least six times a day. I feel so sorry for Carrie and I keep praying that someone will knock Darla and Rebecca down to the floor where I think they belong. I keep hoping that Carrie and Farin will get along fully. I enjoy the tension and on the edge feeling that I get. Even though things go the way I hope they don't I love every word. I am worried about Julie and Carrie's relationship. I hope you keep writing more and more and I will read each one of them with pure and utter joy. And I think Courtny got what Rebecca and Darla deserve, but maybe Carrie will get them back in another way. But I will love any way it comes out, this story is just too great for mere words to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep fighting Carrie!

Well I guess just like everyone else i am terribly worried for Carrie and what will happen to her idendity. She so far gives me the impression that she is a strong person who doesn't deserve these things that are happening to her. i hope that she doesn't give in and accept what these people are trying to warp her into becoming.

Thanks for the gripping stories Panthergirl!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Kudos to Carrie and Sue (!)

Great to see the true strength of Carrie. The key here to me is not so much that she has survived all the humiliation but that she could admit some inner truths. Being able to answer yes immediately to that HUGE set of questions Sue posed is key. Also, great to see Sue in a three-dimensional role as the one to help Carrie with all these painful discoveries. (Thank you, Jessica.) And the way she made amends to Courtney really warmed my heart. She knew she was wrong and ADMITTED it. And in the way she conducted herself at the party, especially many of those true fools, we really got to see Carrie's strengths, accepting responsibility. Do I thank Jill/Darla for helping her with THAT one? I don't know yet. I still don't like Darla that much. Now with that said, a few loose ends. What's going to happen with her BFF relationship with Julie? Will all be forgotten as Farin suggests? What's going to happen when Darla finds out that Carrie orgasmed without her permission? And Carrie was supposed to go to Jill's and didn't, instead opting for that tryst with Farin. Great fodder for the upcoming installments. Carrie's going to be just fine, though. I can say that for sure now.

Jizaz_JesterJizaz_Jesterabout 16 years ago
Amazing

You are a truly gifted writer. I'm usually not into this type of thing with the sub/dom bsdm master/slave stuff, but you have made it into the best thing I've ever read on Literotica. Great job! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
=^_^=

I'm glad that Carrie finally got to spend some time as a "normal" teenager again when she went to the party. And the very last scene was so lovely...! I can't wait to read more!

-Tip

en_extaseen_extasealmost 16 years ago
Yikes

First of all, the scene in the car where Carrie is forced to listen to how she gets off on humiliation... Wow. That was easily one of the hottest uses of humiliation and taunting I've ever read. Awesome! And the tease of not letting her come- and the promise of it happening in front of her friends (and enemies!). I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that she got to share it in private with Farin. I couldn't help but thinking, "Oh shit- she's in trouble now..."

Great work, as I've come to expect now. Thanks!

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
Beautiful

The last scene was really incredible and I hope it really works out for them, but im afraid of whats going to happen to them for disobeying. Im scared...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, just wow. Seriously?

I was alright with everything up to this point. Everything mostly made sense up to this point. But this chapter just ruined it for me. Just the beginning and I stopped after. You break apart because you think you're a lesbian? You attack someone because you are having trouble coping with being a lesbian? Are you fucking kidding me? It would more likely have to do with the fact you're being blackmailed to do whatever shit people want. That just ended it for me because that makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ooooooo

..she's in trouble now.

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
And they live happily ever after

Perhaps i should just stop reading now and be happy. Well im too addicted to the story so im just going to have to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

pilgrim2sybarispilgrim2sybarisabout 11 years ago
Tremendous writing, but...

The I-hate-myself-beause-I'm-a-lesbian bit really rang hollow and untrue. There's so much more there, and Carrie knows it. Still, the story is excellent, and your writing truly effective. Like strong drink, I find myself having to put it down periodically, because Carrie's suffering leaves me feeling depressed. Glad to see you re-started the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is shit

As a real dominate I know that you never leave an untrained sub with untrained dominates. Jill, Darla, and the gang should be taken out and shot. That being said you should also be shot for writing this. It is this shit that gives people in the lifestyle a bad name. They were all worried that carrie was going to kill herself, then they talk to her for five minutes and decide that she needs to be a slave to Courtney???? Courtney got what she deserved and should be glad it wasn't worse. I'm glad to see you stopped writing on this. Please NEVER WRITE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

You are too ignorant to be allowed to put pen to paper.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
gonna be hell to pay

I think somebody is In trouble.

Bad things happen when u break the rules.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
sorry

I only read part of part 7, but since I did not read the first 6 stories or the last 7 stories, which I never will, I can not make a comment about this part it would not be right

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a dissappointment!!

All the beginning build up of the girlfriends (who are apparently into it too), trying to "grow" you into a "humiliation whore", and you submitting to it. And the build up of the party and expecting you to be stripped and humiliated at the the party, and the ending 2 pages being nothing more that a couple of women doing what women do anyway??? WOW...what a let down. How much more Vanilla and boring could you possibly get. If you're going to write fiction of any type....please at least try to use your imagination to make the reader think..."hmmm would be great if that happened to me"???

Sorry Panthergirl, you dropped the ball!

Not saying your writing is bad!!!! Just keep going with the "fantasy" ! We all already live the "Vanilla" life :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carrie and Farin

In this episode, Carrie is not humiliated, but acts very responsibly and seems to have a good time, and the romance with Farin develops. Darla has been exceptionally kind to her, but I fear what will happen later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awakening someone's sexuality for their sake needs to be done at their pace, with their personal growth taking priority over the trainer's desires. When the priorities are flipped, what's really being done is breaking an abuse victim to accept whatever their abuser wants. And I don't have a problem with that in and of itself, as long as you're honest about what you're writing instead of trying to pretend it's something it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So looks like this story/series is like 15 yrs old so might be a little weird just now commenting on it, But I love this series. It's all I can think about. All day at work I just cant wait to get home to read another chapter. I don't get all the negative comments down here. Some of them are counter intuitive anyway. One person complaining that it was too vanilla and they want to live in a fantasy, another complaining that its not realistic. Well, which do you guys want? lol A fantasy world or a realistic world?

I thought this was a beautiful chapter and I loved the ending. I cant wait to see the repercussions of 1) Julie possibly knowing her secret relationship with Farrin, 2) Carrie orgasmed without permission, 3) The whole Charles thing seems unfinished once Rebecca sobers up and realizes that Carrie never gave him his BJ or did anything humiliating or sexual at the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1326 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES