All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 09'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT STUFF

Strange how Farin keeps pushing carrie into doing these things . If she truely loved carrie why couldn't she have left that door locked? Then Darla shows that kind side again after that mean side has shown. Still waiting Jill's response to her so openly disobeying Darla. If you think back to the first chapter what Jill did to sue for losing at pool and then how Jill treated Darla(Who knows what happened their. but Darla did spend the entire behind close doors)For what ever happened between her and sue. Great story can hardly wait for next chapter. Hopefully with all the building it being done it isn't cut short like other stories or left as a cliff hanger.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Julie please sort things out

Wonder if Darla is softening up just a tad with the “week time off” offer for something that was relatively easy for Carrie to do? Naaah, she has something else up her sleeve, I’m afraid. I’m sure you have a way to snap her back into the true bitch she is, Jessica.

Anyway, many thoughts have crossed my mind regarding Julie’s knee-jerk response to Carrie. First, she has been rationalizing a lot of stuff, the latest being the lipstick smear at the party, and just like Carrie didn’t want to admit she’s a lesbian, Julie just didn’t want to believe Carrie to be a lesbian, either. Second, the “mystery girl” gave Julie oral sex. Wonder if on some level she knows who the mystery girl really is. Even if not, when she told Carrie about that episode with the mystery girl in the bathroom, she named all the other girls that Carrie did but not herself. Wonder if she is ashamed to admit some lesbian tendencies in herself; after all, she willingly let the “mystery girl” do her—and really seemed to enjoy it a lot, reaching climax. I don’t think this is hypocrisy on Julie’s part—just conflicting feelings about lesbianism. At any rate, Carrie’s admission of the truth brought on a flood of feelings that were way too overwhelming to Julie for her to sort out in the moment.

I look forward to your next installment. I love this story. Peace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Next Chapter

Love the story so far. Your writing is unbelievable. please let us know when to expect the next chapter.

Jizaz_JesterJizaz_Jesterabout 16 years ago
You should be rich.

You need to send this to Showtime or something. It'd be bigger than the L-word. Seriously. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Aww...

Man... That really sucks about Julie and Carrie. Hopefully Julie gives her a chance, otherwise she wouldn't be a "bestfriend". Though, I can somewhat see how it would help story progression if she didn't. I really hope you get your muse back. I can't wait to read what happens next in the story. No, I'm not trying to rush you as I understand how hard it is to write something like this, in fact, take your time. Take your time to put as much as you want into it: To make it as beautiful as the others have been.

-Tip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome

you have to continue this story!

ive been reading all chapters for about 2 weeks now! ive been hard the whole time!

please continue soon!

en_extaseen_extasealmost 16 years ago
Ah the plot thickens

Julie's reaction was (for me) totally unexpected and an interesting twist- especially considering the hypocrisy of it. I'm really excited to see how it pans out... I hope you do get inspired and decide to continue this story. Definitely one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great suspense but not erotic

i just want to see some real payback happen. this apoligizing bullshit is not real this girl needs some revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please continue

You need to find a new muse if your other hasn't come back yet. This story too good to be left hanging like this.

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
Im sad

Please write the next chapter soon, sorry your probably hearing this over and over agin, but that just shows you how great the story is and how much we appreciate your writing. Well, hope you get back soon.

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
Cant wait for Christmas..

Well, panthergirl you said you were going to give us a christmas present before christmas, so i will hold you for your word and will not give up until 1 am on December 25.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Another superlative effort

Can one continue to improve time after time? Apparantly you can.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 14 years ago
Additional thoughts on second read-through

On second reading of the story (before going on to Chapter 10), I thought of something else regarding Julie's knee-jerk. First of all, the first time through I missed Julie's protracted comment when she spanked Carrie with the paddle that day of the bathroom hijinks with Carrie in the gimp suit. This just supplements what I said before concerning Julie versus lesbianism. Also...one other thing I picked up on second reading was that Julie was in a bad mood, feeling abandoned (constantly "blown off") by Carrie, and right then Carrie hits her with the fact that she is a lesbian? I now can see more of the emotions behind the knee-jerk/overreaction. Just what Julie did NOT want to hear.

One loose end. What happened to that blue dress that Julie so thoughtfully gave Carrie for the party? Just another thing for Julie to feel hurt about.

I think Julie will eventually snap out of it although right now she is extremely disappointed and pissed and just doesn't want to see Carrie at this point. She has her strengths, but basically Julie is a sweet gal...with a TEMPER......

I am glad you continued the story after so long, Jessica. I look forward to more adventures with Carrie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Oh this chapter was so sad can't believe Julie said what she said because after she slapped carrie when she didn't know who she was I think carrie should beat her up . I think carrie should phone the police on Darla and bevy and Courtney. Brilliantly written

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I'd say Darla probably ruined carries chances for college too. What a terrible thing to do to a girl just because you can.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago
Amazing

Another incredible chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1340 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES