Darlene

Story Info
Unforgettable leave from the Army.
1.5k words
4.07
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce1sgt
bruce1sgt
14 Followers

I can't lie, I was more than a little annoyed. I was coming home after 12 weeks of boot camp for my first break since I had enlisted. I would be home three weeks before heading out to Oklahoma to learn everything there is to know about artillery.

"We needed a little extra Money since your dad was laid off" my mom told me while I learned they had rented out my room after I left. I was being banished to the smaller guest room while I was home. I was irate until I met Darlene that is. She was needing a place to stay till she got back on her feet after her divorce. The small amount of rent she was paying helped out my parents, and for Darlene it was a lot cheaper than an apartment. I had a change of heart. After all, it was a noble gesture so I was willing to make the sacrifice.

Now before you make me out to be a saint, I should tell you what really changed my mind was Darlene. She was probably in her mid-thirties , short brown hair, and pleasant features. Not stunningly beautiful, but kind of pretty in a "milf next door" sort of way. But I honestly didn't study her face that much and weeks later I still can't tell you her eye color for sure.

That's because even in the sensible sweater she was wearing, I could tell she was hiding an incredible rack! Now Darlene wasn't fat by any stretch. She was what I would call curvy, voluptuous, and maybe slightly chubby. But sexy as hell!

My "old" room and the guest room shared a common bathroom between the two rooms, which meant Darlene and I would have to work out a shower schedule. It also meant we needed to make sure we locked the door to the opposite room when in use.

Over the next few days I crossed paths with Darlene frequently. Mostly in the kitchen. We started to get to know each other. She seemed interested in my time so far in the military. I learned a little about her lousy marriage and was surprised to learn she had two kids. They were staying with her parents temporarily. She explained something about keeping them in their school and the need for stability. It made sense, but I suspect there may be more to the story, but is wasn't any of my business.

Soon we started spending more time together. I stayed home most evenings, and we would find ourselves playing a game of Sequence or watching a movie. Darlene traded in her sensible sweater for T-shirt style tops. They didn't show much cleavage if at all, but they accentuated her curves and I was able to make out the industrial strength bra she would wear. The wide back and 4 to 5 hook clasp let me know that bra was supporting some serious weight. The highlight was when she would occasionally need to bend down for some reason and I would catch a heavenly glimpse of the tops of her breasts. Darlene would take her shower before going to bed, so I could have the shower in the morning. I would lay in bed hearing her in the shower and jack off thinking about her soaping those beautiful breasts.

Now I should have told you before this I am a breast man. Ever since I discovered my Dads Gent and Score magazine stash, I was hooked. Ever since a visiting aunt once left her 38DD bra hanging in the bathroom, I also had a bra fetish to go with my breast obsession. I love to try and guess a woman's bra size while at the mall or the grocery store. I figured Darlene wore 40DDD, and I was dying to find out if I was right. Every day brought new hope she might forget her bra in the bathroom. I would fantasize picking it up and checking the size tag. Holding it up to my face getting her fragrance. But I was down to less than a week left before I had to report to my next duty assignment. I prospect of satisfying my curiosity didn't look good.

The last night before I would be leaving we "celebrated" with an innocent game of sequence. This time it included sharing a bottle of wine. As the game went on I found it quite entertaining to "accidently" drop a card to the floor so she would bend over to pick it up. Her top that night gave a great view every time she retrieved a card from the floor by her chair. The raging hard on I had made it increasingly more uncomfortable.

I don't know if it was the wine or not, but by the third time I dropped a card, things got a little serious. I thought for a moment I was being too obvious with my intentions (I was), and she was mad. Then she looked me in the eye and told me she knows I've been checking her boobs out at every opportunity since we met. If I wanted to see them she said, "maybe you should have asked". Then she looked down at my now obvious erection in my Bermuda shorts and with a hint of a smile said "I can see you have a little problem you need to take care of. I'm going to go upstairs and start a bath, give me a five minute head start and then come in to the bathroom. I will leave your side unlocked". I was stunned, and unbelievably turned on!

The next five minutes seemed like an eternity, but eventually it was time to join her. I knocked lightly, not wanting to disturb my sleeping housemates, and she told me to come in. I slowly opened the door, not wanting to seem too eager. She was in the bathtub sitting in such a way to give me a clear unobstructed view of her breasts. They were every bit as spectacular as I had fantasized. The closest comparison I can think of is the BBW actress Vivian Alise, though Darlene was not quite as chubby. Her breasts were every bit as big as Vivian's, with areola I guessed to be about 3". Her nipples were eraser size and looked like they were needing to be sucked. I couldn't speak or take my eyes off them. Finally Darlene playfully snapper her fingers as if to break me out of a trance. She broke the silence asking me if they were as good as I imagined. "Better" was all I managed to get out.

She started softly touching them, playing with her nipples, making them more pronounced and her areola contract a little. She told me to sit on the edge of the tub and took my hand, guiding it to one of her breasts, then the other. For the next few minutes I played with her breasts in every conceivable way I knew how. Feeling the weight of them, rolling her nipples between my fingers. At one point she closed her eyes and seemed to be getting aroused from my tit worship. Then she opened her eyes and said "What should we do about your.....problem?" Before I could answer, she then asked me if I would do something for her. At this point she could have asked me for anything. "I want you to do...you know.. what guys do while you look at me. Would you do that? You can finish on my tits if you want".

Now I didn't expect that request. I wasn't a virgin for sure, but in my early twenties I hadn't yet experienced jacking off in front of someone, much less a sexy older woman naked in the bath tub. But considering what Darlene was doing for me, now is as good a time as any.

She watched intently while I lowered my shorts and my very hard dick sprang out. "Nice" was her only comment. Like any man, I had plenty of practice at this. I stood up and got to work. At one point she smiled and reached up with a finger and took a little pre-cum that was making its way out. She then put the finger in her mouth looking at me intently. I had no chance at that point and shot what had to be the biggest load of my life to date. Some got in her hair, but most of it went right where I wanted it, on her beautiful breasts. My legs were wobbly and my head was spinning. I sat back down on the edge of the tub, my dick still in my hand.

There was a brief awkward moment before Darlene broke the silence. "When you're away from home and facing a scary situation, I hope you will think of these (as she held up her breasts) and it will bring a smile." She said. "Now get out so I can get cleaned up".

As I tried to sleep that night, I am pretty sure I could hear the unmistakable sounds of female sexual pleasure coming from her room. I'm pretty sure she wanted me to hear her. I wondered if she was using a toy or her fingers. I hope she was thinking of our encounter. I had to take care of my now hard-again cock before I could go to sleep.

I left early the next morning.

bruce1sgt
bruce1sgt
14 Followers