All Comments on 'Darlene's Addiction Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely red hot, loved it. What would I not give to have a fuck session like this. Incestuous sex is so sucking fucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

Another winner chapter! I am not sure if there will be more but if there is I am in! 5 stars!

noahbudienoahbudieabout 1 year ago

Very hot, maybe Shannon’s dad can get involved next

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 1 year ago

Love bi male action, hope to see another cock in the mix soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story very much but you should continue with more of it and maybe Mom and Shannon get pregnant and they live together in very sexual family. And don't bring another cock into the story but if he has a step-sister bring her into the mix!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your description of deep-throating! I always though you had to "train" your throat to not gag somehow, which I could not do. It never occurred to me it was just a matter of speed. I am now a member of the deep-throat club because of your wonderful writing! I thank you, and my boyfriend thank you even more! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving this series 5 stars and waiting on more

dan2play19dan2play198 months ago

I hope this continues. You just opened this up to so much more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey CB… yeah it’s me, ur #1 fan! As a dad of three, two being girls, I was hesitant to continue reading ur (hot as hell) story… but I forced myself 😂 to continue… again I must say OMG!!!

In the words of flounder from Animal House… THIS IS GOING TO B GREAT!!!

Got to go and continue reading… this is so much better then videos… but maybe not as good as real life… 😊😜😘🙏 Love SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope to read more about James newly found love of eating cum and hope he gets to fulfill his fantasy of sucking some cock. I'm a cleanup cuckold. My wife goes out on dates with men and texts me a running commentary on how the date is proceeding along with some pics of her doing various things with her date, sucking his cock, getting fucked, etc. Then she brings home her freshly fucked pussy full of her date's cum for me to cleanup. I just love it when she squats over me and lets the cum drip out of her and into my open mouth. She allows me to jack off while I clean her up and then feeds me my own cum..... I love it. Maybe James could do something similar....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES