All Comments on 'Darlene's Addiction Pt. 05'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is probably the best bi-curiosity-exploring scenes I've ever read! It's probably a very realistic cross section of young horny guys. A couple were into bisexuality, one was reluctant but could come around to it, and the other only got through it so he could get the reward of pussy. Very well done. It makes me want to go back to my own youth knowing what I know now!

Keep up the good work, Casey!

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

OMG! That was an amazing new chapter in the series. I have to agree with the anonymous commenter below about how you handled the bisexual aspect. So well done! And the addition of Jenny? WOW! That was a jaw dropper! This is one of the hottest series! If I could add the fire emojis I would. Great job! 5 stars from me!

DionysusKDionysusKabout 1 year ago

Your scenes are so well-written and the scenarios are extremely hot. Keep on writing the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was a good story and you ruined it with all his friends joining QUIT READING

beardaddy150beardaddy1508 months ago

Loved the new chapter too! Agree with Camguy and the comment below him. This whole series has been so well written and totally hot!

beardaddy150beardaddy1508 months ago

Loved all the bi-sex action and thought that all the friends joining was super hot! I agree with Camguy and the comment below his. Wish I would have taken my guy-guy jacking off to the next level when I was young. Totally hot series!

rbell42rbell427 months ago

Keeps getting better. Love the move into bi.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OKOK Here’s how I feel this played out… again, being a dad of three, two being girls… the story line put me a little off in the beginning…BUT… as we got into the bi end of the story… WOW!!!

Again, being of sound body and warped mind 😂 great story, well written and I DEFINITELY ENJOYED IT! Thanks again CB I think I’m a fan for life… About to start another story 😄🙃🫨😘

SB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES