Darlin Nikki

Story Info
When Nikki started to Grind.
2.2k words
4.29
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers

Darling Nikky

Some of you remember the song Darlin Nikki by "the artist previously named." A portion of the song goes like this,

I knew a girl named Nikki

I guess you could say she was a sex fiend

I met her in a hotel lobby

Masturbating with a magazine

She said, "How'd you like to waste some time?"

And I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind

Yes, Yes, I enjoyed it tremendously when Nikky started to grind, and she was a sex fiend.

I'm into women, fine-ass transsexuals, and hard cock if you read my previous stories. To begin with, let's say that I have had bisexual threesome sex a couple of times, but I'm not attracted to men. I had my first transsexual experience around 1990 and had my first bisexual threesome in the early 2000s. I'm not into solo male-on-male experiences, only MMF. If the female wants to see two guys get it on, I'll participate because it turns me on to know that type of action gets the female excited.

Regarding porn, I occasionally look at MMF bisexual porno and, less frequently, male-on-male porno. Yes, each genre makes my 8-inch, thick black cock hard, and I can masturbate to orgasm watching it. But in the end, as I said, I am attracted to women, hot feminine transsexuals, and hard cock. Confusing, maybe, but sexual likes and dislikes can be confusing when you try to label them or put them into categories.

But let's get back to Darling Nikky and when she started to grind.

I saw she was coming to town, and there was just something about her that drew me to her. She appeared to have a slender build, and I usually am attracted to women who are a little more voluptuous, yet there was something about her. Yea, she did have a nice bubble butt, but her breasts were relatively small, her thighs were full, but as I said, she wasn't what I usually go for. But there I was, sending an email to see if she had some availability over the next few days.

We agreed on a time and place. I was pretty anxious to see this woman; my 8-inch black cock kept getting rock hard every time I thought about her. Nikky was originally from Columbia, South America, so she had that sultry exotic look I love in women. Dark hair and dark eyes with full cock sucking lips. Never saw any pictures of what size cock she was sporting, but I assumed it would be hard enough and big enough to satisfy my carnal lust.

If you read my other story, "Discovering 9 inches and Enjoying That Discovery," you'll see that I am now looking for more big cock women. Once I discovered I could take 9" in my ass/mouth and love it, things sort of changed. When I was with Nikky, I hadn't yet made that "discovery." I dress appropriately in a nice pair of slacks, an open-collared shirt, with a sports jacket. One little twist was I decided to go commando. My cock and balls were shaved from the night before, so I just wanted to let it all hang free. I was also hoping that Nikky would find it sexy to have such easy access to my nice thick cock.

I got her room number and rode the elevator up to the floor. I knocked on the door, and there stood an absolute Columbian beauty. No, she wasn't as voluptuous as I usually like, but there was something about her. She had her slender legs but full thighs encased in some boots that went a little past her knees, with a black corset covering her tits. She wasn't real busty, but she had a sexy bustline that I found attractive. She gave me a quick but lingering kiss on the lips and said:

"Hi, baby, I'm Nikky; glad you could come and see me!"

She took my hand, pivoted in her high heel fuck me boots, and started walking towards the twin beds. This was my first opportunity to look at her thong-encased ass, which was magnificent. She might not have been voluptuous in other places, but that ass was to die for.

I thought to myself, "I'm going to tear that ass wide open with my cock!" It had a nice wiggle as she walked in front of me.

Before we sat down, she turned to me with a grin on her face and said:

"You like my ass, baby? Well, it's all yours!"

At that point, I reached out, pulled her close, and exchanged some serious tongue action as I cupped that full ass of hers in both hands. That's when Nikky started to grind her hips up against me. My cock was beginning to harden, so I knew she felt my bulge since I had no underwear on! It was apparent that Nikky was a sex fiend just by how she kissed, deep without reservation. It was also clear that we both were going to enjoy ourselves.

We pulled ourselves away and sat down, facing each other on the beds. She had her legs in between mine. In that position, I could rub her legs up to her thighs, and she could do the same with me.

"Do you like what you see, Papi? Do I please you?"

"Of course you do, very much so!" I replied. "You are more stunning and sexy than your pictures."

We kept rubbing each other's outer thighs as we talked about where she and I were from, what we liked, typical small talk. Eventually, both her hands slowly moved from my outer thighs to my inner thighs.

"Oh baby, that feels like something I'm going to want to see. It's nice and thick, Papi!"

"Stand up," she asked, demanded.

I was stiff and had a tent in my pants, so she grabbed it with one hand while the other worked my belt loose. She continued to rub my cock as she unzipped me. When my cock popped free, all she could say was,

"MMM, that's some sweet dick Daddy, with that big head."

My response was not in words but action by pushing on the back of her head so that her mouth could start working my black cock. She opened wide and took it all down. Do you know how some females, transexuals, and even guys are meant to suck cock? Well, Nikky was one of them. I'm very oral, whether it's pussy or cock, so I kinda know when someone else is into sucking or loving a cock with their mouth. She just let me skull fuck her throat while looking up at me as I moaned and groaned.

She pulled away from my dick and said, "Here, baby, let me suck those balls and lick your ass. I don't want to neglect those parts."

She had me bend over the bed with my pants around my ankles and began to tongue and suck my balls, eventually working her way up to my brown eye. When she stuck her tongue deep in my ass, I almost cried.

"You sexy motherfucking ass licking cocksucker," I moaned.

Yep, and you love it, don't you, Papi?

She had mentioned in her ad that she was versatile, so I knew I was also going to get a dick in my ass the way she was prepping my butthole. The funny thing is I hadn't gotten around to seeing what she was packing between her legs, but to be honest, I didn't care. I just knew I would take it after that tongue fucking she was giving me.

"Nikky, I need to return the favor," I groaned.

"MMM, I like to hear that, big boy!" she replied.

Somewhere along the way, I was able to get butt naked, so now it was her standing up in her fuck me boots and me pulling back her thong. I love sucking cock, so I sat back down on the bed and deep-throated her magnificent 6-7 inches of brown cock. Her cock immediately came to attention in my mouth, and so did the moans of pleasure from Nikky.

"Oh Daddy, you suck me real good; keep it up, baby!" she moaned.

There is nothing better than bringing a soft transsexual cock to hardness in your mouth; she also has a great set of balls that I made sure got plenty of attention. I teased her ass a bit too. By this time, she had unbuttoned her corset and thrown it to the side. I stood up, grabbed both our naked cocks, and we started kissing each other deeply. Eventually, I turned her around and began rubbing my cock along her ass cheeks and her hole, my cock pushing on the crack of her ass.

"I'm looking forward to having that thick motherfucker deep inside me; you're going to stretch my hole wide open," she said while grinding her ass on my cock.

"Yep, that's what I'm going to do," as I pushed her onto the bed, and we started sucking each other in a 69 position. With her on top, it gave me an excellent opportunity to lather her twitching asshole with spit and tongue fuck it just like she did mine. As I mentioned earlier, Nikky was about sucking cock and pleasuring her lovers orally, and with me being the same, we were a match made in heaven.

Suddenly she rolled off me and asked, almost begging, "Can I fuck you?"

"Of course, you can, but I need you to go slow cause I haven't been fucked in a while."

She shoved a pillow under my ass and started lubing my hole while teasing me with her fingers and rubbing her dick in my crack. She felt my butthole twitching as she teased it and said, "You really want me to fuck you, don't you?" All I could do was moan in response. I wanted to feel that 6-7 inches in my ass. I'm not a bottom by nature, but I enjoy being ass fucked. I also think since I found enjoyment in being ass fucked; I've become a better ass fucker. Knowing what it's like to have a dick up your hole gives me a more appreciative attitude toward the ass of a person I'm plowing. After not being penetrated in three years, I was surprised just how receptive I was to taking that rock-hard sweet dick in my hole. After covering up, she went in slowly and opened me up quickly. It wasn't long before I told her to start pounding my ass hard, almost begging her. I grabbed her ass cheeks and forced her cock into me deeper. She pounded me good and hard for about 10 to 15 minutes.

At which point she said, "Your pussy hole is soo tight it is wearing me out; l need a break." I guess my hole was fucking her back in a way she liked.

She pulled out of my well fucked hole and took off the condom, and we went back to sucking on each other. After a bit, she said,

"I need this dick up my hole. Can I have it, baby?"

"Of course, you can," I replied.

She lubed up her ass, and on went the condom. She slid that tight hole onto my hard dick cowboy style. There was no question in my mind that her ass was mine. She bounced on me like there was no tomorrow, and I made sure I was in that ass as deep as possible. MMM, that was some tight-ass pussy!

Nicky needed to take another break and ran off to the bathroom. When she returned, she was ready to go again. I tried to penetrate her while bent over a desk in front of the mirror. Unfortunately, we couldn't find the right angle, so she crawled back onto the bed with her face buried into the sheets and her butt cheeks wide open. It was probably one of the sexiest asses I had seen, ready to be butt fucked. I put my cock back into her, held onto her hips, and started fucking her hard.

"Don't stop butt fucking," she screamed. "Hard and deep, Honey, hard and deep!"

I eventually grabbed her shoulders to go as deep as possible while she continued moaning. After fucking her for a good while, she asked me, "Have you cum yet?"

When I said no, she replied, "Good, cause I want that nut all over my face."

She said, "I'm a nasty slut, and I want your cum."

How could I refuse an invitation like that?

I pulled out of her ass, tore off the condom, pushed her face to my balls, and started jerking my cock. With me jerking my cock, she spreadeagled on the bed, licking my balls as I stood above her. I was ready to drop some juice on that willing and waiting face.

I told her I was ready to cum, and she immediately climbed off the bed, got on her knees, and asked for my cum. I delivered a load on her tiny tits, across her sexy lips and cheek.

"Good load, baby! Was I a good slut for you?" she asked. "The Best," I replied

All I can say is Nikky is a real treat. She definitely likes to grind!

Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers