Darling Nikki Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you two are done discovering your newly-blooming love, I need y'all to come help me into the house. I can't fucking walk."

She leaned down and kissed me gently again and the two other girls got off the chair, Yelena grinning...and cussing in Spanish. Beth was blushing again. They each got on one side of Bryce and helped her stand. They assisted her in backing up to where she could start moving around the chair to the house.

Beth smiled at me and said, "Thank you for a lovely party, Mr. Crowley. I've never had a better time."

Smiling - and truly happy to have been present for Beth's admission and awakening - I said, "I am thrilled that you girls visited this weekend. Thank you for opening yourself to all that's possible. It was a joy to witness."

As they helped Bryce toward the house Beth called over her shoulder, "Oh, Yelena and I still want a turn with you, too. Don't forget!"

Bryce barked a short, loud laugh. "Oh, he's gonna destroy y'all's pussies! Can I watch?"

The laughter faded into the house and I turned my attention to the stars and just enjoyed life for a moment...absolutely not letting myself think about anything other than the fun night I'd had.

Soon enough, though, the sounds of Regina and Svetlana's passion impinged on my awareness again, and I heard Regina mutter, "Oh Lana, why haven't we hooked up before?"

Junior stirred and started waking up again.

Really? Down boy! I'm not actually a teenager!

My cock just kept swelling, harder and harder.

Fuck it. Enjoy it while it lasts, shithead.

And then I got a dandy idea!

I stood up - ok, it took me a minute, my legs were all wobbly, too. But I did stand, then moved around and, as quietly as I could, straddled Regina's chest. I lowered myself until my cock was a few inches in front of her mouth and gently stroked her hair.

"Regina?"

"Mmmm." Her eyes stayed closed.

"Regina?"

"Hmmm. Yes, Mr. Crowley?"

"Have you ever tasted Bryce?"

She leaned into my hand as I continued stroking her hair.

"Mmmm, no, I haven't."

"You're about to."

Her eyes opened slowly. "Huh?" Then she saw my cock right in front of her and she grinned a greedy grin. Her hands slowly raised, grabbed my butt and pulled me towards her opening mouth.

My cock passed her lips for the second time that night.

She extended her tongue past her lips, licking further down my shaft as she took me into her mouth. She pulled insistently on my butt until my cock pressed gently against her throat. She started whimpering and began sliding her mouth back and forth, taking me in as far as she could and sliding me back out until just the very tip of my cock was held by her lips.

I don't know how long she spent sucking on me like that, but it was heaven. And I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the way Bryce tasted.

The noises of Svetlana licking Regina's pussy slowly faded, and I felt Svetlana's hands on the backs of my knees, then they slid higher and higher, until she reached my butt and started kneading the cheeks.

Moaning while Regina blew me, I heard Svetlana shifting around, and then her tongue and lips began caressing the small of my back, both sets of hands gripping into my cheeks even harder.

The girls' fingers intertwined on my ass as Svetlana's tongue started trailing downward. Her thumbs slid over to the crack of my ass and pulled my cheeks apart, just in time for her tongue to trail down that sensitive crevice between them.

When her tongue reached my asshole and started flicking, my eyes popped open and my cock throbbed and flexed in Regina's mouth. Regina squealed around my dick and gripped my ass tighter.

That's something new!

I just stood there for a long while, loving the feeling of Regina's mouth loving my cock and Svetlana's tongue probing my butt. Eventually I felt the first tingling of an orgasm and my legs were getting wobbly again, so I reached behind me and caressed Svetlana's head. Gently, I tangled my fingers in her white hair and slowly made a fist.

When I was satisfied I had a good grip I pulled slowly but inexorably, bringing Svetlana's mouth away from my ass and pulling her to her feet. She made a disappointed noise as her mouth left my butt and her fingers left Regina's.

Shortly I had her standing beside me, her head immobile in my grip. I leaned forward and kissed her softly, my tongue sliding past her lips. We kissed for a moment, her hands sliding up my arm and my chest, as Regina began moving faster and faster on my cock.

I broke the kiss and tugged Svetlana's head back and held it firmly about a foot from me.

"I thought you were going to 'tease, titillate, test, and torment' me until I 'snap' and just take you?"

She whimpered, her mouth puckering out into the sexiest pout I've ever seen.

"Yes sir, Mr. Crowley." Her answer was so soft I almost couldn't hear her, her eyes cast down, refusing to meet my gaze. "That was my plan."

I pulled her head back to me. I kissed her cheek softly and brought her ear to my lips. I nibbled on her ear and then bit her ear lobe. Hard. She gasped and her knees gave way but I held her in place with my grip on her hair.

My lips pressed to her ear, I breathed, "It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than rimming my ass to 'break' me, little girl." She gasped and moaned...a long, low, tortured moan. "But I'll be nice. You can kneel down next to me and watch as I fuck Regina into a stupor."

She gasped out, "Oh, yes sir!" I released my grip on her hair and she sank immediately to her knees.

Returning my attention to Regina, I gently cupped her chin and tilted her head upwards, her eyes opening and looking at me.

"Regina, my little queen, is your pussy still waiting for me?"

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned lasciviously and slid her mouth off my cock. "Yes, Mr. Crowley. She is."

"Good, because I want it now." I took a couple of steps back, leaning forward so I could kiss her passionately. Her hands grabbed my hair, clutching on like her life depended on that kiss.

A moment or so later I gently broke the kiss and scooted down farther, placing my hands behind her knees and spreading her legs wide, staring at her gorgeous pussy. She was shaved bald and the skin around her sex was glistening with her juices and Svetlana's...and Nikki's...leftover spit. Her outer lips were spread wide and her clit - surprisingly large - was out on display in full view.

Mmmm

I kissed my way up the inside of her thigh, both Regina and Svetlana moaning while I moved closer and closer to the spread pussy in front of me. I gently blew across Regina's lips, causing her to shudder and shake. I flicked my tongue out and licked her clit firmly. She gasped and writhed upward, her back arching.

"Now normally," a kiss on her nether lips, "I like to take awhile and have," a quick suck on her clit, "a nice long meal of a pussy before I take it," I plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could, savoring her taste and cupping some juices on my tongue and bringing her liquid back into my mouth, "mmm-and fill it with my cock," another deep plunge with my tongue, "but right now," sucking on her clit again, her thighs spasming, "ya'll have got me so wound up," a long, languorous lick from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her clit, "that all I can handle is a taste."

I slid upwards, my shoulders under her knees, and just slid my cock all the way inside. As each millimeter moved into her, Regina's head tilted back until her face was pointing at the sky, her legs over my shoulders and her arms bent with her hands in a death-grip on the deck-chair.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, YES! Fuck me, Mr. Crowley!"

I began thrusting into the short, slender girl, her slight tits bouncing in time to my plunges. Looking to my right I saw Svetlana fingering her pussy furiously. My hand flashed out and grabbed a fistful of hair again. I yanked her head to the side and made her face me.

"Did you ask if you could touch yourself?"

No, sir," she whimpered.

"Then get your finger out of my pussy. Put your hands behind your back and don't move them!" I brought her in and shoved my tongue in her mouth. She started sucking my tongue like she was giving it a blowjob. I enjoyed that for a minute, then pulled her head away. "You have my permission to play with Regina." I released my grip on her hair and slapped her ass. Hard.

She squealed and then attacked Regina's tits with her hands and mouth. While I kept on pounding away like a piston.

Finally I couldn't take any more. "Svetlana, kneel!" She popped up, her mouth still hanging open and her tongue still wagging. I think she was kneeling up straight before her brain processed that Regina's tit wasn't in her mouth anymore.

I shoved away the irrelevant thought, leaned forward, pushing Regina's knees into her chest, and gave her a quick kiss. Then I straightened up, pulled Junior out of heaven, aimed at Svetlana and firehosed her with my spunk.

Fucking hell, man. I got it in her hair, on her face, in her mouth, on her tits. I think I even got some right above her pussy. I staggered back and flopped onto my deck-chair, watching the girls.

Regina was shuddering her way through her last orgasm. Svetlana was just kneeling there, motionless, except for the tremble in her thighs and the heaving of her chest. Covered in my come she just knelt there, not moving.

Fuck. I've got a serious sub over there. This will be fun. After I rest. Fuck.

Regina began stirring a little and Svetlana - her breathing calmer - looked at me and asked, "May I touch myself yet, sir?"

Unf!

I stood - shakily - and went and stood directly in front of her. The head of my cock was actually resting on her lips. Staring into her light hazel eyes I smiled.

"No. You may not. Not until I say. But you don't have to kneel any more. I'm done for the night. Give me a kiss goodnight, though."

She leaned her head back expectantly. I didn't move. I looked down at my cock, then back to her eyes. I saw understanding flash across her face.

She smiled, leaned forward and kissed my cock softly, then opened her mouth, took the head inside and french kissed my johnson. She sucked my entire flaccid length into her mouth and licked and sucked me clean.

I helped Regina rise unsteadily to her feet and kissed her tenderly. "That was wonderful, sugar. Thank you."

She smiled. "Any time, Mr. Crowley. And I mean any time. I'll always be down for more of that." She kissed my lips and giggled. I turned to go, which yanked my cock out of Svetlana's mouth. I heard her mew in displeasure and just chuckled.

I gathered up my clothes - except my underwear. I had no> idea where Bryce had put those. After getting my clothes I grabbed the bottle of Jack and headed into the kitchen.

I put the bottle on the counter, went to the laundry room and dumped my clothes in the hamper. I went to the living room and spent a moment gazing at the sleeping, naked girls there.

Nikki and Chelsea were cuddled up together, Bryce spooned up behind Nikki. Yelena and Beth were fully entangled with each other. I quietly stepped up next to the pile of young ladies and creakily lowered myself to my knees. I softly kissed each girl's cheek...except Nikki's. As I looked at her I could feel my emotions jumbling up. Shaking my head in denial, I leaned down and - being very careful not to touch my naked daughter anywhere - I softly kissed her temple.

I rose to my unsteady feet again and gazed at the ladies once more.

"Good night, my beauties. Thank you. You've made an old man feel young again."

As I turned back to the kitchen I thought I heard, "I love you, Daddy," but I couldn't be sure. Not trusting myself, though, I just continued on.

Back in the kitchen I got down a glass, filled it with water and drank it all down. Then again. Then again.

"Don't want a hangover," I muttered to myself. I set the glass down, uncapped the Jack, and filled the glass about half way, set the bottle back down and screwed the cap back on.

Taking a deep breath I gunned down the Jack then spent a moment not gagging on the nasty taste. I had to shake my head and make all sorts of weird faces to keep from gagging. I'm sure that if any of the girls saw me, I'd have immediately lost a shit ton of sex appeal.

Once I was back under control I drank down another glass of water, then headed upstairs to my bathroom, peed outrageously, then went and flopped down on my bed.

"Need sleep. Can't dream," I mumbled. "Can't stay awake wallowing in misery or guilt. Gotta sleep. Too much Jack, but it'll help. I love you, Meg. I'm sorry, baby. I love you."

12