All Comments on 'Darling Nikki Ch. 05'

by ericbsinger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DarkenningDarkenningabout 3 years ago

I really hope you stop teasing and have some actual daddy's-dick-in-daughter's-pussy incest soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let’s see Catholic teachings: No premarital sex, No sexual activity between the same sex & Unwed pregnancy is a sin! Let’s follow the birth control rule!! She is having sex with her friends father & basically, from what I read & take from the reading, wanted him to cum inside her. I am conflicted on this story I am mad at him for being so stupid & sleeping with his daughter’s friends & I’m mad at his daughter for kind of forcing him to sleep with her friends. I know it’s fantasy land but what daughter would want that & father would do that in front of his daughter? Just my opinion. I am hoping that Nikki & her father get together! Maybe with this scare he’ll stop sleeping with the friends & him & Nikki will become closer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God, i dont know what it is about it, but a woman saying that is so hot....guess it trips something primal

BadPKBadPKabout 3 years ago

Awesome I have a friend named Nikki can’t wait till dad devours her body and takes her to the highest heights. I think he’ll take her in front of all her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant!!!!! THANK YOU for a fun series!!!!!!!!! the naysayers should go pound sand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous