Darling Nikki Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Bryce moved in with y'all, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Be ready around 5 tomorrow evening. Both girls, too. Dress nice. I'll meet you at your place."

Extremely confused now, I shrugged and said, "Ok. But why?"

"Just be ready."

I gave her a sarcastic "Sir, yes, sir," along with a two-finger salute, and headed home.

* * *

The following evening I was in the living room, waiting for the girls to be ready, and for Dana to show up. I heard the girls coming down the stairs and put down my book, looking over to the kitchen entry just in time to see Bryce enter.

I was very surprised by the vision of loveliness that met my eyes. She was wearing a simple blue sun-dress with a pattern of white roses. She'd let her hair down for once, her tight red curls framing her beautiful heart-shaped face, lending an elegance and sophistication to her beauty that was usually hidden beneath her punk-rock "tough, sexy girl" appearance. Instead of her normal ass kicking boots or high top sneakers she had on a pair of three inch heels and nude panty hose. Honestly, I thought she was unaware of the existence of panty hose. Not that I really care one way or another. I think panty hose can look very nice and elegant, but I've never considered it a requirement to look like a "lady." Around her neck was a blue velvet choker with a simple mother of pearl cameo. Her makeup was rather subdued -- and very complementary of her natural colors -- but, Bryce being Bryce, her eyeliner was her usual Egyptian Princess style. It somehow worked with the rest of her more mundane yet dressy appearance. All in all Bryce looked radically different than usual, but just as stunning.

She tipped me a wink and said, "Didn't know I could dress like a 'normal' girl, did you?"

"You look simply amazing, Bryce. Very different, yet very lovely." Her cheeks flushed ever so briefly.

Nikki came into the living room behind her and, well, wow. She had on a subdued-orange sun dress that somehow managed to complement, rather than clash with, her auburn and blue hair, which she'd pulled up into a simple, yet elegant, twist on the back of her head. She wore a simple silver necklace and heart locket. My heart stuttered, I think, when I saw the necklace. I'd given that to Meg her first birthday after we'd had Nikki.

Nikki and I shared a bittersweet smile. I stood and took her in my arms and carefully kissed her on the cheek. I didn't want to muss her hair. "You look wonderful, sweetheart. And the necklace is perfect. I'm glad you're wearing it." We shared another smile.

I turned and held Bryce for a moment, too, and kissed her just as carefully on the cheek. "I love the way you usually look, but this is a delightful surprise. You're a beautiful woman and I like that you decided to change things up a little, tonight."

She hugged me tight for a moment then stepped back. Both the ladies eyed me up and down and nodded, simultaneously.

With a twinkle in her eye, Nikki dimpled and said, "I guess you'll do, Daddy. You cleaned up relatively well." Bryce made a twirling motion with her finger so I spun slowly in place.

"Hmm. Nice black button-down shirt, black dress pants -- I didn't even know he owned dress pants, Nikki -- dress shoes instead of boots....What have you done with the real Mr. Crowley?"

I rolled my eyes at her and she winked again. "I obviously like the all-black you're rocking, and the whole Johnny Cash look is totally working for you. You look scrumptious!" She gave me a quick kiss. "Don't worry, though, I'll be on my best behavior tonight. I like Dana and don't want to shock her. You I don't mind embarrassing...you're sexy when you blush. Although, come to think of it, Dana would probably think it was cool that you're banging a sexy little barely-legal chick like me."

I gave her one of my, apparently sexy, blushes, then noticed a car coming down the drive. A limousine? What the hell? I grabbed my wallet and keys, popped the hat from Dana on my head, and motioned the girls toward the door. They grinned and hurried outside.

When the limo was about fifty yards away Dana stood up through the sunroof and gave a "whoop" and waved both arms wildly. We all laughed at the sight, then she disappeared back into the limo. The driver swung around and stopped with the driver's side facing the house, exited the car and opened the rear door. She was wearing a nice black suit, white dress shirt, black tie and dress shoes -- standard "limo driver" getup, I guess -- was almost as tall as I am, was brunette, very pretty, and even through the suit looked like she had a very busty MMA fighter build. In fact, she reminded me a lot of a particular MMA fighter turned actress. Very sexy.

She helped Dana out of the limo and stood back, waiting silently, as Dana rushed over and gushed over how pretty my girls looked and gave them hugs. She was a little unsteady on her feet, but was looking incredibly fine in her slinky black cocktail dress and knee-high designer riding boots. She turned and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek that just caught the corner of my mouth.

Noting the scent of whiskey I said, "So I guess we're having a party and you started early?"

Dana turned back to Nikki and gave her a kiss on the cheek, too, and said, "He'd better be glad he has you to take care of him. I swear, he'd lose his head if you didn't keep track of it for him." Returning her attention to me she backhanded my belly. Pretty hard. "It's your party. Your birthday party, dumbass. Happy Birthday!" Then she shook her hand in the air. "Ow. That fucking hurt. You been working out?"

The girls giggled. "Yes he has, Aunt Dana. I think he's trying to recapture his youth," said Nikki, as she dimpled and gave me a wink from behind Dana's back.

Bryce laughed. "How is that you never, ever remember your birthday, Mr. Crowley? Every year, for as long as I can remember, it's a surprise when someone says 'Happy Birthday' to you."

"Come on, come on, we can give Jesse shit while we're on the road. We're partying in San Antonio tonight!" Dana bustled us all into the limo, the driver helping the ladies aboard; I'm pretty sure I caught her eyeballing Dana's ass as she was bending over to re-enter the vehicle. I tipped her a wink; she shrugged fractionally, nodded slightly, then gave me a shit-eating grin and offered me her hand. I grinned back, accepted, and slid into the fancy car.

Apparently the girls had decided I was sitting next to Dana; that was fine by me. Dana was taking a shot of what seemed to be Johnny Walker Black as I settled into the seat. "Why San Antonio? And what's with the limo?"

"Why San Antonio? Remember the Alamo, baby! And because fuck Austin!"

The other ladies in the car- the driver included -- simultaneously yelled, "Fuck Austin!"

They all laughed. Dana rocked back a bit, then fell into me as the driver started us moving. She slapped her hand down on my knee, presumably to help her keep balanced. "Sorry, Jesse. I guess, yeah, I started a little early. I haven't cut loose in awhile. Neither have you, though. So we're gonna party tonight, and I didn't want us to have to worry about driving, or make either of these lovely young ladies take the wheel, either. They're gonna be too busy making sure we don't do enough stupid shit to get arrested."

She grabbled a bottle of champagne - Dom Pérignon, no less -- and handed it to me. "Open this baby up and we'll toast you, the best brother-in-law ever."

Nikki and Bryce were laughing; I was a bit concerned, though. I had never seen Dana this...silly before. Not even at her bachelorette party. Meg had made me be the bouncer; primarily, I think, so she and the rest of the attendees could giggle at me watching them get stupid drunk and mess with the stripper they'd hired. That was a....memorable...evening. Dana and Meg had egged on the other three girls until they'd taken turns blowing the guy. Dana and Meg had giggled, drunk some more booze, and taken pictures. Then Meg had embarrassed the hell out of me by telling the other girls that while the stripper had a nice cock, mine was better. Then pulled it out and blew me while the other girls cheered. Except the one who was busy blowing the stripper.

Even as crazy drunk as Dana got that night, she hadn't been this silly. Made me wonder what was going on. I reckoned I'd ask her about it later. After she'd gotten over her inevitable upcoming hangover. Bowing to her wishes, though, I poured us each a glass and passed them out. I smiled through the toast, trying to mask how uncomfortable I was. I'm not fond of being the center of attention; That Weekend was a major aberration for me.

We had a good time, though, on the hour and a bit drive to some fancy restaurant in San Antonio. Dana slowed up on the whiskey and maintained a fun level of drunk. Didn't get stupid, just relaxed the normally tight hold she kept on herself. Nikki and Bryce had a grand old time, and the three of them spent the whole drive poking fun at me, or telling the most embarrassing stories about me they could remember. But all three of the ladies were having a blast, so I just smiled and enjoyed myself as best I could. I know the driver was amused, too. The car would occasionally jerk and sway a little as she got to laughing at some new story about how much of a dumbass I was in high school.

The interminable ride finally ended at some posh place in San Antonio. I didn't pay attention to the name; I was more focused on making sure the ladies were all doing ok. They brought me a nice steak, though. Tender, juicy, and big, with perfectly done mashed potatoes on the side that still had skin. Yep, I'm a simple man. Meat and potatoes, that's me.

It was a very nice dinner, and the girls had a wonderful time. Thank all the gods that ever were that when they brought out a small birthday cake for me they didn't do that annoying singing and clapping shit. The cute little waitress just brought it over and served it, wishing me a happy birthday before she went and checked on her other tables. I've gotta say, that was one of the tastiest German Chocolate cakes I've ever had, restaurant or home-made. Yummy.

After dinner was some nightclub; Dana decided that she wanted to embarrass me further by grinding all over me, then dragged Bryce over to grind on me, then Nikki! I don't know if it was the champagne from earlier or what, but Nikki seemed completely unphased while grinding up and down on my throbbing cock, her right leg wrapped around my hip, my hands in the small of her back, keeping her from falling. Her pussy was only 3 thin layers of fabric from my cock and I could feel the heat of her. Dana got in behind Nikki, plastering herself to my daughter, her hands stroking my arms. Bryce got behind me and was stroking Nikki's thighs and hips while dragging her tits all over my back.

I kept my expression as neutral as possible, offering a fake smile whenever Dana winked at me and told me to let loose a little. Finally, though, the ladies ran out of energy and we found a table and got a waitress to bring us some bottles of water. Fucking eight dollars a bottle! Ridiculous. But the girls were having fun, and that's what mattered most to me.

After we finished our water Dana said we had to get going or the limo might leave us. Checking the time I saw it was already 11 o'clock. I wasn't sure how Dana planned on working in the morning, but figured I'd help her sort it out later.

As we gathered our things and started to move toward the exit, these two big old boys came strutting over and planted themselves right in our way. The bigger of the two -- he was about an inch shorter than me, but easily outweighed me by seventy pounds of solid muscle -- smiled as charmingly as he could and hollered over the music, "Well hey, there, ladies. Y'all mind if we join you? Billy and I thought that two of y'all might be wanting some company tonight." He nodded at me, "As it appears that you've got a couple of extras, it would only be neighborly to share."

I smiled politely, and hollered back, "We're actually leaving, sir, and it's a long ride back home, so if you'll excuse us..." and I started moving forward.

The bruiser didn't move an inch. "Well hold on now, Geronimo. We're being nice enough to not take offense at the fact that a Reservation Rat like you is out with three white women. I think that's mighty generous of us; the least you could do is pick one of these ladies to keep for yourself. We'll be nice enough to let you."

I was really not wanting to get into a fight, but that racist prick was asking for it. I took a deep breath to maintain control of my temper and started to speak up when Nikki smiled fatuously at the ignorant twit, widened her eyes and basically made herself appear to be the embodiment of every vapid college girl who ever lived.

"That's so sweet of you! You're so perspicacious to analyze so quickly that we're all here with him. I guess me doing everything but trying to engage him in coitus on the dance floor was a pretty good clue, huh? You're so observant to have noticed that! He's certainly man enough to handle us three nymphos...but I might be interested in switching things around...if you can measure up, that is!" She grabbed his crotch -- none too gently either -- and started stroking on him. After a minute she pouted and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, it seems like all those anabolic steroid injections have shrunk your penis. I'd really prefer to not give up the monster my man is packing for a micro-dick. But thanks for your kind offer!"

She took my arm and her other hand slid down to my crotch and wrapped around my cock, highlighting its size for anyone who happened to be paying attention. Which was pretty much just the three ladies with me, Bruiser, and his pal. Bruiser turned the most interesting shade of purple as he bowed up and started hollering all kinds of threats and bullshit. Only to shut up when the most enormous man I'd ever seen spun him around, stuck a finger in his face and waggled it back and forth. The bouncer -- a very handsome man with ebony black skin who stood at least six foot eight and looked like he outmassed Bruiser and Billy combined - didn't raise his voice but we could hear that deep, freight train rumble with ease.

"Calm yourself, Jim, and let these folks go about their evening, or I'll have to escort you out." He moved Jim aside with no apparent effort whatsoever, bowed to my little group and smiled at us. "I'm sorry for the bother, and I hope y'all have a lovely evening. Please do call us if you need anything."

We all thanked him and headed for the door. Once outside, the girls started laughing and hooting and congratulating Nikki. Me? I smiled and pretended to laugh...but I couldn't get the feeling of Nikki grinding on me, or the feel of her hand wrapped around my cock, out of my head. I felt feverish and sick, and filled with a lust more powerful than I'd ever felt.

The whole ride back the girls were laughing and cutting up and recounting how Nikki shut down Jim, and teasing me about my "harem." They wound up switching seats around a number of times; at one point Bryce was sitting next to me, sipping more Dom Pérignon, when she leaned up and put her lips by my ear and said, very softly, "How do you think Dana would react if she knew that your 'harem' wasn't just a joke?" She squeezed my cock briefly, watching Dana laugh and joke with Nikki.

Through slightly gritted teeth I mumbled, "Behave, please."

She stroked my cock for a moment before letting it go. She then leaned a little closer, her lips brushing my ear, and said, "I've been joking around -- or intentionally teasing you -- when I've called you 'Daddy.' But I have to tell you that watching you and Nikki dance like that is the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen. I nearly came just watching you." She licked my earlobe. "So I'm going to keep calling you 'Daddy' when outsiders aren't around."

She giggled as my cock twitched visibly, making my pants jump. She glanced over at Dana, noting that her attention was fully on Nikki, and gave me a quick, incredibly sensuous kiss on my neck. I noted the driver, who'd been watching us all intermittently as she drove, grinned and winked when Bryce was on my neck.

They switched seats again and Dana kept putting her hand on my thigh, for balance I'm sure, as she leaned forward to talk to my daughter and my 'daughter.' Every time she removed her hand and put it back, though, she put it a little higher up my thigh.

"On, Nikki! Thank you for putting that asshole in his place tonight. I was just planning to kick him in the balls and scream for help! Watching you shut him down was priceless!" She looked at me and gave a quick wink before turning back to Nikki. "And thanks for showing off Jesse's cock. I heard all about it -- endlessly -- from your mom, but I had no idea it would be so impressive!"

Needless to say I was doing my fish out of water impersonation while blushing furiously. Dana and Bryce howled with laughter. Nikki joined them after just a second while sporting a blush to match my own.

The ladies -- and I, to be honest -- had all pretty much run out of steam before we got back to the house. Dana was asleep, cuddled up next to me, her head on my shoulder, legs curled under her. Nikki and Bryce were both struggling to stay awake while cuddled up to each other. I finished the remainders of the second bottle of champagne, lay my head back, and tried not to think about most of the evening we'd just had. Instead, I focused on the work I'd accomplished on Trixie, and all the work that still remained.

A thousand years or so later the limo finally came to a stop in my yard. The driver exited quickly and opened up the back door. The girls all mumbled and whined when the overhead light came on. I accepted the driver's hand and got out.

"How much do we owe you for the evening, Miss?"

She smiled and shook her head. "The lady has it covered, sir. I really hope you had a good birthday."

I smiled back, touched at her polite gesture. "It was pretty nice, thank you. It was a pleasure riding with you." I looked into the car at the sleeping women. "I don't know what Dana had arranged beforehand, but I think she's pretty much gone. I'll just have her crash here tonight and get her home tomorrow."

She nodded and said, "That's fine, sir. She mentioned when I picked her up that she might wind up staying here tonight." She looked at my three sleeping ladies. "Looks like you've got your hands full. Would you like some assistance getting them inside?"

"Thank you...I'm so sorry. I've been a bit of an ass tonight. I didn't introduce any of us. I'm Jesse," and I extended my hand.

She took my hand with a firm grip; her skin was nice and smooth. She shook my hand briefly and said, "Denise."

"Thank you, Denise. You're going above and beyond the call of duty, but since I've had a few myself, I'd be glad to accept your help. The door's unlocked if you could open it?"

She nodded and went to open the front door while I gently picked up Dana. As I was heading for the porch she hopped off the stairs and stood to the side, but I could see her gazing appreciatively at Dana's legs. I smiled again at Denise and said, "This lady is Dana. I'm sure you met her properly earlier. And I don't think she's into ladies, but I've never asked. I can put in a good word for you, though."

Denise chuckled softly. "I'll let you know if I need the assist." We both laughed at that.

She bent over into the car to grab one of the girls. I thought about telling her she didn't need to, but I was pretty tired, so I shrugged and said, "The little redhead is Bryce. Since you seem to be willing to help with bodies in addition to doors, if you could grab her that'd be great."