Darling Nikki Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed and swallowed, then choked for a second, swallowed some more, and then coughed, popping my cock out of her mouth. My last couple of dribbles hit the carpet. I knelt down in front of her. "You ok, sweetie?"

She coughed again, then swallowed hard. She made one of those "what the fuck did I just swallow" faces, then she smiled at me. It only looked a tiny bit forced.

"That...whew...that was...odd. Not the flavor so much, which was strange, but the texture. Not sure how I feel about it."

I wrapped her in my arms and held her for a minute, then kissed her. "Honey, you didn't have to swallow. I'd have happily pulled out and aimed elsewhere."

"But I wanted to!" She blushed a little and dropped her eyes. "You're the first man who's ever come in my mouth." She blushed harder. "But I really wanted to do that for you. Everybody says guys love it when a girl swallows."

I kissed her again. "We do, baby, but don't ever, ever feel like you have to. It's your body. It's your choice what goes into it."

She smiled and kissed me back. "Doing that for you made me feel awesome. I'm glad you obviously had a good time. I'm...I'm not experienced at those. But you coming means I did it well, right?"

I kissed her again, tenderly. "Yes, darlin'. You did a fantastic job." I kissed her once more, wrapping my arms around her. We made out for awhile, but I couldn't hold back, I wanted more. "Lay back, Beth, it's my turn to get a taste of you."

She moaned and did as I asked. I kissed my way down her neck, over her collarbone, to the very top of her chest. My fingers danced along her sides, making her giggle a little and throw her arms around me. I kissed her lips again, then sat up and gazed down at her. 'You're beautiful, Beth. I'm so honored that you want to be here with me."

"I do, Mr. Crowley. So much." She sat up for a kiss then fell back onto her back, biting her bottom lip again. I kissed my way down to her chest, to the top of her right breast. I licked, kissed, and sucked my way slowly, ever so slowly around her breast. Her areola wasn't much bigger than her fat nipple, but both were crinkled up and excited. I flicked my tongue across her nipple and she jumped. "Oh, God!"

"A little sensitive?"

"Always, but never like this!"

I grinned and went back to stimulating her breast with my lips and tongue. My hands continued to stroke and tease her sides. Eventually I licked my way over to her left breast and teased it like I had the other. Eventually I pulled back and just stared at her pierced left nipple. I started teasing it with my fingertips. She shuddered and moaned. I grinned and took her nipple into my mouth.

I'd long thought that pierced nipples looked sexy as all hell. To my joy I discovered that playing with a pierced nipple with my mouth was even better than I'd imagined! I could have happily stayed there playing with her nipple all night.

After far too short a time, though, she ran her fingers through my hair and gently pushed my head toward her waist. "Please, please go lower."

Always wanting to oblige a lady if I could, I kissed and licked my way south. As I got closer and closer to her vagina, my lips and tongue encountered stubble. I kissed around her pubic hair then moved my head away so I could get a look. Looked like she shaved up there pretty regularly, but hadn't in a few days. I nibbled on the skin just above her pussy. She jumped again and giggled, then slapped a hand over her mouth. I chuckled, then licked my way lower.

I got a surprise when my questing tongue ran over something metal. I popped up a bit and really looked at her pussy for the first time and saw that she had a ring piercing through her clit's hood, and there was a small ball on the ring that rested right on her slightly protruding clit. Her labia were spread and swollen. I climbed back up her body and kissed her mouth again. Then I sat up and said, "I had no idea you were so naughty, Beth. You hide it well."

She grinned and winked at me. "It's the quiet ones you've got to watch out for, Mr. Crowley. Didn't you know that?" She giggled again and started to cover her mouth, but I got my mouth there, first. We kissed for a while, then I slid back down her body and...to be honest, I didn't want to tease her anymore. I just really wanted to taste her. So I dove right in and licked her from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. I flicked the piercing out of my way with my tongue and started licking her clit furiously. Then I moved back down and drove my tongue as far into her as I could. She gasped, yelled for a second, then grabbed my head again, grabbed on hard. She pulled my face into her sex; my nose wound up resting on her piercing, so as I tongued her pussy -- savoring her salty/sweet flavor -- I nodded my head, pressing the ball down onto her clit repeatedly.

Beth wasn't as easy to get off as some of my other new lovers. It took her quite some time reach that plateau. When she did, though, she yanked my head more securely onto her quim, her thighs slammed shut and screamed so loud I'm sure the other girls could hear her over the music. As she came, flooding my mouth with her savory juices, her thighs started twitching and she started humping upward uncontrollably. I rode out her incredibly long orgasm, happily sucking up every drop she offered, even though my neck was starting to hurt.

Eventually she wound down and pushed my head off her. I crawled up and lay down next to her, cuddling up to her, stroking her belly softly with my fingertips. I kissed her lips gently, then just held her.

When she regained the power of speech she looked at me, grinning, and said "Wow." She giggled, but didn't try to cover her mouth this time. "That was just...wow. You're as good as Yelena!"

I laughed and kissed her. "I'll take that as a very high compliment." She grinned at me and we kissed some more. Her hand drifted down my belly and stroked my cock, which was hard and ready to go. She threw her leg over me, trapping Junior between her thigh and my body and kissed my neck, my collarbone, my chest. Her hand stroked everywhere she could reach.

Eventually she looked at me and said, "I think I want you inside me now, Mr. Crowley. Is that ok?"

"Darlin', we're here together and I aim to give you as much enjoyment as I possibly can. If that's what you'd like, I'm happy to oblige."

She smiled, then her eyes flicked off to the side and she nibbled on her bottom lip; after a moment she looked back at me, all shy again. "I...I have something to tell you." I nodded. "You know how I said that you're the first man to come in my mouth?" I nodded again. "You're the first man I've ever done anything at all with."

I think I froze completely. I didn't stiffen up or anything, I just couldn't move. I had not expected this.

"Yelena was my first intimate partner. You're my second. I've...I've never done this before." She looked a little worried.

I kissed her gently. Inside I was terrified. Well, the idiot teenager in my head was cheering up a storm at the prospect of popping her cherry. The rest of me, though, was really worried. My thoughts raced as I tried to figure out how to ask her what I needed to ask her...without making her feel like I wasn't interested anymore.

I pulled her into my arms and just stroked her back and sides while kissing her cheeks, ears, and neck for a few minutes. She relaxed a little. Still kissing her and speaking very softly I said, "If you're not absolutely sure you want to do this, I'm thrilled to do more of what we've done, or simply cuddle, or whatever you'd like. I don't want you to feel any pressure, from me, yourself, or anyone about doing anything more than we already have. This is all your choice, darlin'. It's whatever you want."

She grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me hungrily. "Mr. Crowley, I want this. I want you. I'm just a little nervous because I haven't done this before, and I know it's going to hurt, and, well, you're so...um...thick, and I know that I can take you inside me, but, I mean, just wow. You're so thick!" She kissed me some more, then pulled back and looked at me, a little worried. "Do you not want to?"

Oh, boy.

I pulled her in for a tight hug and then a long kiss. "Of course I want to, Beth. You're a wonderful woman, and I'm touched, flattered, and honored that you want to give this gift to me. I just don't want you to have any doubts or regrets later." Or to think you're in love with me because I'm your first. I heard Meg and Dana talking many times about many of their friends thinking they were in love with their first guy because he was their first, not realizing that for teenaged boys, it's all about getting it stuck in, and the person the vagina's attached to doesn't really matter in a lot of cases.

I sat up and looked at Beth for a moment. At least I'm not a dumbass kid. I'm not going to just take what she's offering and go brag to my friends and not talk to her ever again. But...when I entered Meg for the first time, it was our wedding night, and we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were right for each other. I'm not in a relationship with Beth. And other than sex I doubt I will be. She's a sweet girl and I love her, and she's sexy as hell, but this is casual. Right?. Fuck. Do I have the right to do this? Should I say no?

"Mr. Crowley?"

"Yes, Beth?"

"Do you want me? What I mean is, do you want to make love to me?"

"Very much, Beth." That was an easy answer. No prevarication there. It's just everything else that goes along with a woman's first time that's making me pause.

"I know all about this. I may be inexperienced, but I'm not ignorant. I'm pretty sure I know exactly what I'm asking for. And of all the boys and men I know, I honestly can't think of anyone better to do this with. You're a good man. I know you care about me and you want me to enjoy myself and be happy, and be sure. Well, I'm sure. I want you to make love to me. So...will you?"

I kissed her hard and deep. She generally knows her own mind, and she's a very careful young lady. If she's sure she wants this, I'll take what she's offering and do the best I can to make this the best experience possible for her. "Lay back, honey, and relax. Don't tense up. Just enjoy."

She did as I said and I kissed my way slowly, teasingly, back down her body. I spent time on her breasts, teasing her sensitive nipples, working her up and getting her ready. I avoided her vagina as I kissed my way further south, spending time kissing her thighs, then her knees, down to her calves. I'm not a feet guy, so I didn't spend much time kissing them, but worked my way back up, spreading her legs so I could kiss her inner thighs.

I finally made my way back to her pussy, which was soaking, her labia spread wide and ready. Beth was panting and moaning. I made love to her quim with my mouth again, licking and sucking and working it with as much passion and energy as I'd ever done before.

As much time as Beth had spent at our house over the years, I knew she preferred to rip a band-aid off as quickly as possible, and she always dived right into the cold water. She liked to get the unpleasantness -- the shock -- out of the way. So when she finally started coming again I sucked even harder on her clit, getting her worked up a little more, then quickly moved up and placed the head of my cock just inside her sex.

She threw her arms around me, her head tilted back, and screamed, "Oh, YES! I'm ready, YES!"

What I did not do was just plunge all the way inside her as rapidly as I could. There's "get the pain over as quickly as possible," and then there's "she's never had a cock in her and just slamming in balls-deep might cause actual damage." So I pushed forward kind of rapidly, but I didn't just plow right in. Her breath caught in her throat as I entered her further and further; she dropped her hands to my ass and pulled, trying to get me deeper inside.

I wasn't all that deep inside her when I felt some resistance, a barrier. I figured it must be her hymen. While Meg and I were each other's first -- and only -- partners, Meg had spent a lot of time riding horses at her granddad's place, so her hymen had long since been torn. Beth, though...this was the first time for both of us.

So I pushed a little harder and felt myself pop deeper into her all of a sudden. Beth cried out in pain, but she also pulled harder on my ass until I was inside her as deep as I could possibly be. Her fingers dug into my cheeks and she shrieked even louder. I didn't move. She started panting and whispering, "Ok, ok, don't move, ok, don't move, don't move, it's ok, I'm ok, this hurts, I'm ok," and more. For awhile.

I rested all my weight on my left arm so I could stroke her hair and cheek with my right hand. As her breathing slowed and calmed, her fingers released their clench, and her torrent of words, pleas, and cries trailed off.

We lay there for a long time, neither moving, my cock encased in the tightest pussy it'd ever been in. Eventually she took a hand off my ass, cupped the back of my head, and brought me in for some kissing. After a bit, while still kissing me passionately, she slid her left hand off my ass and around between us, sending her fingers to her clit. As she kissed me hungrily she began playing with herself, and began moaning into our kiss.

She brought herself to another orgasm, her pussy squeezing down on my cock with more strength than I'd ever felt before. She clenched on me so hard it was actually painful, which was just what I needed to send those first tingles of a building orgasm fleeing. She looked into my eyes, smiling, her skin all carrying a pleased flush. "Can you move in and out? Just a little? Real slow?"

I kissed her gently and did as she asked. Oh, man, that ultra-slow, miniscule movement deep inside Beth's body was the most exquisite torture imaginable. I moved as slowly and gently as I possibly could, kissing her lips, her cheeks, her forehead.

"A little faster?"

As I sped up just a little, she grimaced in pain, but she quickly began moaning and smiling. Then she asked me to go faster. This went on for awhile, until I was finally sliding back until just my head was insider her, then all the way back into her depths at a good, steady, slightly rapid pace. I kissed and fucked her, taking direction from her hands on my hips. She wanted a little faster, I followed her lead. A little slower? Yes, Ma'am. And all the time I was sliding in and out of her, she kept up a steady stream of chatter. Dirty talk, asking me how I liked filling her virgin teen pussy, telling me how good it felt, or how she loved having my cock drive into her, on and on, dirtier and dirtier. It was funny, sexy, and exciting. I was so focused on making sure I did what she wanted that when she started coming again it took me completely by surprise. Her, too, actually. But her orgasm trigged my own need, and suddenly I stopped, deep inside her.

"Wha-what's wrong? Why'd you stop?"

"I can't...I need to come soon. I should have asked you earlier, but-"

"Keep thrusting please and just come whenever you want. I told you, I want the full experience. I want to feel you orgasm in me, I want to feel that sensation, how it feels to be a woman taking a man's seed, I want to feel you blast off and coat my cunt with your juice, to know what..." and on and on and on, as I thrust a little faster, then a little faster.

Finally the pleasure was too much and I buried myself in her fully and released my orgasm, crying out, "I'm coming, darlin'!"

She screamed again, a wordless cry of passion, then started hollering, "YES! Give me your come, Mr. Crowley! Take me, fuck me, come in me just like that! Come like a man and make me a woman! Give it all to me!"

Over the sounds of the music from outside I could suddenly hear some laughter. I knew the girls would be giving both of us shit after Beth's screaming. I also knew we wouldn't particularly care. We'd just shared something amazingly special and precious, and I knew we were both extremely satisfied with our time together.

When she'd finally run down, and I wasn't spurting anymore, I rolled over onto my back, keeping myself inside her, and just held her on top of me. I held her close, kissing her softly, then we just lay together for awhile, basking in the afterglow.

A long while later I softened enough to slip out of her; she made a disappointed sound. Then she kissed me tenderly, our tongues lightly teasing each other. After, we simply lay together, happily cuddling. Eventually she kissed me again then said, "That was absolutely amazing. That's what all girls want their first time to be. Thank you. I'm very much looking forward to doing that again. But..." she giggled, "Probably not for a little while. I'm hurting now, and I know I'm going to be sore for days!"

We kissed a bit more, then I said, "I'll be right back."

I started a bath running, making sure the water was hot, but not scalding, then wet a washcloth and wrung it out a little. I went back to the bed and gently cleaned her up, making sure to get the mingled blood and come that had leaked out of her all wiped up. I cleaned myself then dumped the washcloth in the hamper, turned off the water, went back to the bed and kissed Beth again. I stroked her cheek then picked her up carefully and took her into the bathroom and sat down in the tub, placing her between my legs, her back leaned up against my chest, and I gently washed her.

We sat and enjoyed each other's presence for awhile. A little later I told her to keep enjoying the water, then I climbed out of the tub and dried off quickly. I stripped the sheets off the bed, dumped them in the hamper, then put fresh sheets down and went back to the tub. I helped Beth out, dried her off, carried her back to my bed and we laid down, snuggled up and made out for a bit, then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.