Darling Nikki Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her smile when she replied, "I'll keep that in mind should it happen again. The axles look great, by the way. Can't wait to get 'em installed! Anyway, I'll let you finish up in peace." Her footsteps retreated down the hall.

I knew Nikki had an early afternoon Tai Chi class next week, so I arranged with Dana that we'd wait until then to install the axles. I gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek and headed home to check on my teenagers.

Despite not wanting to take that day trip, it'd done me some good. I was still confused about my situation, and my growing feelings for Dana and the younger ladies, and I was still absolutely horrified about my lust for Nikki, but my mind had calmed some, and while my emotions were still a bit roller coaster-y, I was a tiny bit more settled inside. I was looking forward to a nice evening at home. Maybe I'd hang out in my office and read or maybe watch something I wanted to watch for a change.

I could see Nikki and Bryce in the kitchen as I parked the truck and got out. Both girls were in their bikinis and were laughing about something. As I opened the door the aroma of fresh-baked bread and chicken wafted out, reminding me I was starving.

"Hey ladies, I'm home. That smells incredible!"

Both my girls hollered, "Daddy," and came and gave me big hugs. For once I, mercifully, didn't have to struggle with myself to keep from getting hard. I was too hungry to be horny, fortunately. I moved to go set the table and saw that everything was ready. The girls motioned for me to sit, so I did, and we all prepared to dig in.

Just as I was raising my fork to my lips, Nikki said, "Oh, Daddy! I forgot my phone in my room. I'm expecting a call about the volleyball team. Would you mind getting it for me?"

"Not at all, Muffin. Be right back, ladies." As I headed for the stairs I noticed a peculiar smile on Bryce's face. Didn't think much about it; I just went to Nikki's bedroom and searched for her phone. "Nikki! I don't see it. Where'd you leave it?"

"Should be on my nightstand. Might be in the bathroom, though!"

"Ok." Yep, it was on the vanity in the bathroom. I scooped it up and trotted downstairs.

Only to nearly have a heart attack when I stepped into the kitchen and heard a chorus of voices shout, "Happy Birthday!" Nikki, Bryce, Chelsea, Svetlana, Regina, Yelena, and Beth were gathered around the table, grinning at me and laughing as I recovered from my shock. The ladies were, each and every one, wearing only a bikini. Junior immediately took notice.

They came over, one by one, stepped into my arms, and gave me fiery kisses. Unsurprisingly, Bryce was the first to hop into my arms and shove her tongue in my mouth. I could not get enough of that delectable little bundle of sex. She wiggled out of my arms and Chelsea took her place. I hadn't seen the beautiful brunette in a few days. Her green eyes were smiling as she, too, hopped into my arms and kissed me passionately. We kissed for considerably longer than Bryce and I had, but to be fair, I'd kissed Bryce a lot more, and a lot more recently. Chelsea got down and moved away, making room for Yelena. She didn't jump into my arms, but she did do a wicked little shimmy and grind on me before pulling my head down for a deep kiss. As she stepped back and Regina moved forward, I had to chuckle as I realized that -- whether they knew it or not -- the girls were coming up to me from shortest to tallest. Still amused -- while my internal teenager was telling me to shut up and enjoy all the 'tang in the room -- I took Regina in my arms and gave her a long, deep kiss, too. She wrapped her leg around my hip as we kissed and the girls all laughed or cheered. Regina licked the tip of my nose, giggled, and moved off, allowing Svetlana to approach me.

She knelt in front of me, her eyes cast down to the floor. The other girls got real quiet. Svetlana waited until the room was utterly silent; the only sounds we could hear were the breath of the other six ladies, the hum of the fridge, and the cicadas screaming outside. Svetlana, who was blushing pretty brightly at this point -- well, so was I, for that matter -- took a breath and, not speaking loudly, just very, very clearly and distinctly, asked, "My Lord, may your whore kiss you and wish you a Happy Birthday?"

I'm pretty proud that I was able to ignore everyone else in the room, and ignore my own lingering embarrassment; I extend my hand to her and said, "You may, moya shlyukha;" I concentrated particularly carefully to make sure I pronounced it right. Online English-to-Russian translation is a wonderful thing!

Svetlana's eyes widened as she translated what I'd said -- "my whore" -- in her head. She took my hand, her eyes glistening a little, and allowed me to gently pull her up. I took her in my arms and held her for a moment, before kissing her tenderly. I slipped my tongue past her lips and she moaned, holding me a little tighter. I gently ended the kiss and, still holding my slave, glared at the other six ladies in the room.

"Not one single fucking word about this from any of y'all. Not right now. No teasing or anything, you hear me?"

I noticed then that all the ladies' eyes were glistening a little. They were all also beaming with happiness as they nodded their assent and mumbled variations of "Yes, sir, " or, "Yes, Mr. Crowley." I smiled at them and said, very sincerely, "Thank you."

Svetlana squeezed me again and whispered, "Thank you, Master, and Happy Birthday," and stepped out of my arms. Everyone looked over at Beth, who immediately looked at the floor, her face suddenly flushed. She twisted back and forth at her waist for a couple of seconds, then shuffled toward me.

I gently placed my hand under her chin and tilted her head up until her eyes met mine. "May I have a kiss, Beth?" She smiled, still blushing, and nodded. I enfolded her in my arms and tenderly kissed her. After a moment I parted my lips and waited to see if she'd be bold enough to extend her tongue. She was, and we shared a lovely, passionate kiss for some infinite, yet all-too-brief time. Eventually, though, we broke it off, smiling. Still blushing, she went back and stood next to Yelena.

Nikki bounced up to me and wrapped me in a big old hug. I was still hard, of course, and since it was obviously tenting my shorts it's not like she wasn't aware of it, but she didn't hesitate to hug me just as close as always. Since she was only four or so inches shorter than me, she didn't have to reach up very far to place her lips on mine. She held the kiss for, well, it felt like forever. Her lips were just slightly parted, as were mine, and I could feel how rapidly my own heart was beating, and wondered if she could feel it, too. She finally ended our kiss by rubbing my nose with hers and said, "You're the best Daddy," and dropped her voice so low I don't think anyone else could hear her and said, "and apparently slave master," a quick wink and she raised her voice back to normal, "who ever lived. I love you, Daddy. Happy Birthday." She kissed my lips again quickly then stepped back and started singing, "Happy Birthday to You." The other ladies joined in.

When they finished, I -- still blushing like a fucking idiot -- said, "You ladies are the most wonderful women I could imagine having in my life. Thank you all."

Bryce, who'd moved around the island, dropped down then popped back up with a shit ton more baked chicken and hollered, "All right, bitches, set the table. I'm fucking starving!" We all laughed and Yelena moved me to my chair while the rest of the ladies set the table with all the extra food.

My second birthday dinner that year was another raucous affair, but it was more relaxed somehow. The girls were flirtatious and enjoyed teasing me, and each other, but it was comfortable, enjoyable, familiar. We finished off dinner pretty quickly and the girls all wanted to hit the hot tub. Trying to fit all eight of us in there at once would be interesting, to say the least.

As I picked up my plate, Bryce ordered me to put it down and go get in the hot tub. Yelena handed me a cider, Regina handed Beth a beer, Svetlana took my hand, took Beth's and led us outside. When she got us to the hot tub she smiled and curtsied -- not easy to do in a bikini and not look silly, but she handled it well -- and told us to get in and that the rest of them would join us when they got the kitchen squared away.

I helped Beth get in, then slid in right next to her and put my arm around her and touched the neck of my bottle to hers. She smiled and we sat snuggling and sipping for a few. I set down my cider and took her chin in my hand again. When she looked over at me, blushing again, I leaned in and kissed her. She returned the kiss a lot more passionately than I was expecting. We made out for the next while, our tongues teasing each other's mouths, ears, cheeks, necks. I stroked her body everywhere, smiling every time I teased a breast and heard her breath hitch, or moaned when I slid a hand across an ass cheek, or gasped when I slid my fingertips across her inner thigh.

At some point she shifted around, straddled me, and started rocking her hips back and forth, dragging her pussy over my solid shaft. My hands slid down and kneaded her ass cheeks as I sucked her tongue. I was jostled a bit as a girl slid into the hot tub on either side of us. Still kissing Beth, I opened my eyes and saw all the rest of the girls squeezing in with us. Bryce winked at me and said, "Good thinking, Beth! That leaves a little more room for us!"

Beth giggled and blushed again, then went right back to kissing me. I felt a hand join mine on Beth's ass cheek and another hand slid between us to start teasing her tit. Beth suddenly moaned louder and I opened my eyes to see Bryce sucking on one side of her neck and Yelena sucking on the other. I felt a hand fiddling around on Beth's lower belly, which coincidentally had the back of that hand rubbing against my cock. Then another hand slid down my belly and under my swim suit. The fingers carefully wrapped around it and started pulling up and down gently.

I broke off the kiss, cupped the back of Beth's head, and laid it on my shoulder. I stroked her hair softly while Bryce and Yelena started making out. Looking to my left I saw that it was Regina playing with Beth's pussy, and to my right was Chelsea, her hand stroking me gently. I kissed Chelsea aggressively, then turned and kissed Regina. Nikki and Svetlana were leaning back and sipping on ciders, contented smiles on their faces.

After a few moments I gently took Chelsea's hand out of my swim trunks and kissed her tenderly. Then I removed Regina's hand from Beth's crotch and kissed her, too. Holding Beth tight I stood and carefully stepped out of the hot tub. I set Beth down and held her hand. I looked at the other six girls and said, "Ladies, I have a few things I need to discuss with Beth, so if you'll excuse us?"

The girls laughed, giggled, or shouted out dirty things I should do to Beth. I waved for silence. When they'd calmed down I looked directly in Svetlana's eyes and said, "Shlyukha, you may do whatever you like, this evening, with any of these other girls."

She grinned. "Thank you, My Lord."

"As a matter of fact...why don't you see how do as a top? I want you to show Bryce who's boss." Bryce whipped her head around to stare at me in shock.

Svetlana, grinning evilly now, grabbed Bryce's ponytail, wrapped her hand up in it and yanked back. "Yes, Master. It will be my decided pleasure." Pulling Bryce back farther toward her she said, "Your tongue is gonna be soooooo sore, little bit!"

The other girls laughed. "Have fun, ladies. I trust y'all can amuse yourselves?"

They all pretty much ignored me, turning their attention to each other instead. Except for Nikki. Her eyes tracked me, and when she saw she had my attention she smiled a little broader and with a twinkle in her eye mouthed, "Be good to her. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Nikki," I said back, soundlessly.

Still holding Beth's hand, I turned and we walked into the house. As I started to close the back door I heard Hip Hop blare from the speakers. Yelena shouted over it. "Hell no, I'm tired of that shit. Switch it to country!"

"Yesses" and "boos" sounded out, but pretty soon some redneck started wailing about losing his dog or something. Thankfully when the door was shut all the way I could barely hear it anymore. I led Beth to the kitchen table and held a chair out for her. After she had settled into it I asked, "Would you care for another drink?"

"Some water would be great, thanks."

I grabbed some water for her and some juice for me and sat down next to her. I leaned over and kissed her gently, then sat back in my chair and just looked at her for a moment.

She started blushing again, then fiddled with her hair, never meeting my eyes, and finally asked, "What?"

"Beth, look at me." When her eyes met mine, I smiled at her. She smiled shyly back at me. "I wanted to offer you my apology." She looked a bit confused. "I think that by not talking to you sooner I may have offended you or made you think that I wasn't interested."

Her blush deepened. "It's ok, Mr. Crowley," she mumbled.

"No, honey, it's not ok. I..." I cast about for what to say. I sighed. "I don't know a damned thing about seducing a woman. I just don't have any practice at it or anything. You are a wonderful woman. You're smart, kind, open, honest, friendly once you get over being shy, and very, very beautiful." She hunched up her shoulders, making herself smaller. But she was grinning. And still blushing. "You told me you were interested in spending some time with me. And then I went and didn't talk to you for a while. I think maybe you took that to mean I didn't like you?"

She shrugged.

"Beth, honey, please look at me." She did. "I do like you. You're a fine lady, and if you couldn't tell out there in the hot tub, I find you very appealing. Very sexy. And I'm very much interested in making love to you. If you'd like. But...I'm much older than you. And even though I'm not your dad or teacher or boss or anything, I'm still kind of an authority figure. So for me to be able to do that without any reservations, I'd appreciate if you could tell me, here and now, while looking in my eyes, that you want me to take you to bed."

"Gimme a sec?" she gasped out. I nodded and she ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I'd forgotten about her need to run off and panic in private for a few minutes. Smiling, I decided to use the time wisely, so I went to the laundry room and found a couple of clean towels. I dried myself off, dropped the towel in the hamper, then sat back down at the table with a clean towel for her and waited.

I was pretty astounded that I was doing this. Wasn't my love-life complicated enough already? But Beth was a very sexy young lady. I found myself fervently hoping that she still wanted me, and was able to get past being shy. Junior was absolutely thrilled at the prospect of getting inside Beth's slender body.

Down boy. Wait for it.

Soon enough Beth emerged from the bathroom and returned to her seat. She took a couple of deep breaths, then looked me right in the eye and said, "Mr. Crowley, I would really enjoy it if you would take me to your bed and make love to me."

I just smiled real big, stood, and extended my hand. She grinned, still blushing, accepted it and joined me.

"Oh, I got a towel for you. In case you want to dry off."

She grabbed it in her free hand and pulled me up the stairs. "I can dry off in your room, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am, you certainly can."

At my bedroom door I released her hand and motioned for her to proceed me. She shook her head and said, "You first. Please?"

I bowed slightly and led her in. I turned to face her; she kicked the door shut behind her and threw herself into my arms, her lips and tongue seeking mine. After a heavenly, endless time of making out I gently stood her away from me a step, then knelt down and took up the towel. I wrapped it around her right leg and began drying it.

I gently dried her legs, avoiding her sex, then moved up to dry her waist. Standing behind her I leaned down and kissed her neck as I gently toweled her tummy. She moaned softly and untied the strings on her bikini bottom. Pulling it off she tossed it to the side and did some unnatural contortions with her arms to get her top untied while staying leaned against me. I kissed the other side of her neck as I dried her front, all around her breasts, never quite touching them. She shivered and moaned. I dried her arms and hands, then gently applied the towel to her hair.

She turned, taking the towel from me, and kissed me again. Hungrily. She dropped the towel then hooked her fingers under the waistband of my trunks. She leaned back, staring at me, biting her bottom lip, as she tugged down on my trunks. Of course the damned things caught on Junior, who was standing up trying to get everyone's attention. She pulled the waistband out farther, past my cock, knelt, and pulled them the rest of the way down. I stepped out of them and she tossed them into the bathroom.

Then she took the towel and rubbed first one leg, then the other, her eyes watching her hands. Eventually she worked her way up and was staring at my cock.

She licked her lips and then looked me in the eye. "Stupid question I know, but...is that because of me?"

"Yes, darlin', it certainly is."

"Sooooo..." her voice became a bit coquettish, "the other girls downstairs had no effect on," she placed her index fingertip right on the hole in the head of my cock, "this?"

"Oh, I'd be lying if I said all those kisses hadn't warmed me up. But that there is because of you, too. And once the birthday song and dinner were over, that was most definitely all because of you. And all for you."

"All mine?" she asked me, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "I don't have to share tonight?"

I leaned back and made sure she saw me lock the bedroom door. "All yours tonight. No one else's." I stood straight back up, gazing down into her eyes.

"So if I wanted to I could just..." she leaned forward ever so slightly..."give it a kiss?" Her lips were on my cockhead and her tongue flicked out to tease the hole, already leaking some precum.

I groaned hard and loud, my hands reaching down and entangling themselves in her still damp hair. "I've gotta warn you, darlin'...making out in the hot tub...you might want to let me explore you a bit. Let me calm down. I'm so worked up I'm not sure how well I can control myself."

"Do you think you might have a couple of rounds in you tonight?" She wrapped her lips around my head and sucked gently.

"I-I...whew...I think I might."

She pulled back, looked me in the eye again and said, "Good. Because I want the full treatment." She plunged her mouth back on my cock, licking and sucking at it like it was a popsicle. I stood there, my hands wrapped in her hair, and my knees getting weak, as she started bobbing up and down on my cock. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't very experienced, but it felt damned amazing, nevertheless.

After a few moments she pulled off me, stood, and leading me by my cock, moved back, sat down on the bed, bent forward, and inhaled me again. She took me deeper than before, her tongue still swirling. One hand stroked gently at my base, while her other hand firmly grabbed an ass cheek and held me in place. Harder and harder she sucked, and I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm start working.

"I'm starting to get close, honey."

She nodded, my cock still in her mouth, and started sucking harder and bobbing a little faster, her hand pulling me by my ass a little closer to her. Closer and closer to orgasm I approached; finally I was seconds from coming. I tried to pull out of her mouth. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me deeper into her mouth than she had before. Not able to hold it anymore, I moaned in ecstasy and released my seed.