Darling Nikki Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help it, Daddy! You're SO old-fashioned! It's really quite charming. You have no idea how sexy you are. Not just to me or the other girls, but to nearly every woman who meets you. You're so...CLUELESS! I mean, you're a handsome man with a GREAT body, but then you smile and you just become about a thousand times hotter! Or any time you get flustered by something the least little bit raunchy you make every panty near you moist! God, how can you be so fucking sexy and so clueless about it? But your cluelessness makes you even sexier. It's almost frustrating! It WOULD be if it weren't so cute...and funny!

Fuck, how long is this letter going to be? I can't write any more right now. More later. I love you, Daddy.

* * *

I could fill pages and pages and pages about how wonderful you are, what a wonderful father you've been to me. How wonderful a man you are, and how much I appreciate you. Not only as a dad, but as a handsome, sexy man that I want to possess and own and love and fuck and share my body and life with. I could fill pages and pages about how much I thought about you over the next days and weeks.

I could write a novel on what I want to do to you, and have you do to me. About how I want to be on my knees with your cock inside me, pounding me, loving me, fucking me. I want you all to myself, and I want you to fuck me while my face is in Bryce's pussy, or watch as you slide your cock into Chelsea as she flicks my clit with her tongue, or how I want to taste Yelena as Beth sucks on my breast while your lips kiss me and stimulate my clit and your tongue searches out my most secret depths, or how I want you to dominate and whip Lana and make her service me...and then make me service her while you fill my cunt with your glorious cock and then shoot your seed deep inside my fertile body.

I want you in every way a woman wants a man, and someday I'll figure out how to let you know that. Maybe once you've finished torturing yourself over your desire for me. Because I think I'm sure now that you do.

In the meantime...sigh.

I was so pleased when Yelena told me that she'd gotten you to take her to bed. Even if she did mess up your knee in the process! hehe I guess it would be pretty weird to anyone outside our circle, that I'm pleased that you fucked yet another one of my friends, but I was. And am. And I'm actually glad that Yelena messed up your knee, since it meant you had to rely on me more than usual.

Seeing you in the bath that day? Yummy! Even if I did need to yell at you. You deserved it! Getting all guilty and shit about fucking my friends. As if I hadn't set this whole thing in motion! I'll admit I didn't expect things to turn out the way they have. I was expecting Chelsea to give you a really nice night and you get all shy and upset, which you did, but then go back to Daddy-before-Momma-died. Not turn into the hypersexual horn-dog lady-killer you've become. And I CERTAINLY didn't expect to wind up aching to feel your cock stuffed into my pussy.

Don't get me wrong. I like the man you were. Hell, I LOVE the man you were, and I love the man you ARE. It gets me hot any time you fuck one of the girls. The other night when you fucked everybody but Lana? And me? I was a quivering WRECK by the time Bryce got done telling me about that night. I am extremely PROUD that my Daddy is not only sexy enough that all my friends are fucking him, but that my Daddy is evolving into a man who can deal with keeping six horny teenaged girls satisfied. I mean, damn. Look at this all you bitches out there. MY man is so good he's fucking SIX women. Sometimes at once! Can YOUR man do that? I don't THINK so!

Yes, I can be catty while being proud. Get over it. I'm 18. I'm allowed.

I feel like I've lost my train of thought. Whatever. This letter is for me anyway. So I'll just be all James Joyce and stream-of-consciousness my way through this if I want to. Why did anyone ever publish that shit book? Ulysses sucks so much ASS!

Oh yeah! Your messed-up knee! It was so nice having you need me to do stuff for you for a change. It made me feel more adult, more like a woman, and gave me all kinds of warm fuzzies knowing that you were depending on me, and comfortable enough to do it without bitching. Much.

I think my favorite from those weeks your knee was out of commission was when we went furniture shopping. Driving you around town, singing to our favorite songs, spending all day together, God it was such a BLAST! I haven't felt that close to you in forever.

Of course, the MOST fun was messing with that girl, Monica. I still giggle when I think about how I teased the both of you. The way she was eyeballing you? Especially with you leaning against the truck eating the snowcone. Damn, you rock those jeans, Daddy. The way they cradle and highlight your cock is positively sinful. I'm getting wet thinking about that day. Shit, I've been wet pretty much constantly since I saw your dick that night Chelsea pulled the sheet off you. Fuck.

Anyway...when I gave your phone number to Monica she gave me this really scarily sensual look. She licked her lips really slowly while staring right in my eyes. Kinda made me tingle. Maybe we should invite her for some fun some night? I mean, she heard me calling you Daddy and being naughty. She saw that we have the same last name and I made a point of letting her know that you were thinking about dating again, finally, after Momma's passing. I'm pretty sure she was thinking about trying to bag both of us. I'm a woman, I can tell. You're a man, you're clueless.

I guess she kinks on incest. I never thought I would, but here we are. I want my Daddy to fuck me. And I KNOW Monica wants you to fuck her...and maybe she wants me to play, too. I think that's fucking hotter than hell. Maybe I should push you to give her a call.

I'm surprised you didn't call Monica and set up something while us girls were camping. Kind of shocked, actually, as, uh, ACTIVE as you've been getting lately. I'm glad, though. You kinda belong to US. We belong to you, too. I don't think you quite realize that. Except Lana. I'm STILL shocked that you're her Master or Owner or whatever. I NEVER saw that one coming! But fuck me that's HOT!

Gah! I'm getting all out of sequence here. Again! What was the next big thing that happened?

That's right. Bryce moved in. She was soooooooo nervous! She won't talk about it, having to be the completely self-sufficient rebel and all, but she was really nervous that you wouldn't offer to let her stay with us. I told her she was being stupid, but she didn't believe me. Never argue with Nikki, girl, Nikki is always right. That goes for you, too, Daddy. Nikki is ALWAYS right. Maybe once you figure that out I'll finally tell you that it's time for you to make love to me.

God, Bryce absolutely agonized over what to do when her asshole prick of a piss-poor excuse of an abusive motherfucker of a father told her that she could go to State but that she was on her own. What a diseased chihuahua penis! She'd decided she was going to live in her car until she could swing some kind of housing before I finally got her to shut the fuck up, listen to me, and agree to talk to you about her problem.

I don't think you'll ever know just how big a deal that conversation was for her. She hates...no, she LOATHES having to ask anyone for ANYTHING! She views you as this idealized, perfect, absolutely flawless icon or avatar or whatever of what every father should be. She's got you on a pedestal so high I'm surprised she doesn't have to climb to the top of Everest to blow you! You're her knight in shining armor, her perfect man, her savior, her, well, her EVERYTHING that a man should be. But she's been so disappointed and fucked up by men that she's terrified of disappointing you, or BEING disappointed BY you. I think that asking you if she could move in is the hardest thing she's ever done, and she's had to do a lot of hard things in her life. Even if she didn't actually ask you. You didn't give her a chance. As soon as she explained the problem you told her she was moving in. I'm so incredibly proud of you, Daddy. You did EXACTLY what I knew you'd do...and you proved to Bryce (but I already knew this) that yes, you are, in fact, the greatest man who ever lived, and she feel even deeper in love with you that day. So did I.

It's no wonder I walked in on what I walked in on the other night. Getting ahead of myself again. Damn. Where was I?

Oh. Yeah. Your birthday. I'm too worn out emotionally (and my pussy is too sore from all the jilling I've done writing this damn thing) for me to tackle that tonight.

* * *

Your birthday. I wasn't expecting Aunt Dana to show up in a Limo! Nor did I expect that she'd take us to San Antonio to party. But it was a hell of a night! I just wish I'd dressed up fancier! If she'd given us some warning that she wanted to go clubbing, I'd have dressed for that. I've got this slinky black dress that cups and caresses my curves but doesn't restrict my movements. And this pair of knee-high fuck-me boots! God, what I wouldn't give to watch your eyes bug out and your jaw drop seeing me in that! I have to figure out a way to get you to take me out somewhere so I can wear that for you. I want to watch as your cock tries to break your pants wide open, and then giggle to myself as you scramble to cover it!

Oh, wait! Before your birthday there was the storm! We all went camping without Lana, so she could try and get you into bed. Little did we know just how well y'all's would go! hehe Owning your very own sex slave, Daddy? I NEVER thought that's something you'd do. But, like every fucking thing else you do these days, that's so hot! I've had more sex the last couple of months than in the rest of the whole year combined...and I had a LOT of sex before I started this whole thing. But even with as much loving as I've been getting, I still want more. I still want you. I'm so fucking insatiable now. What's wrong with me? Besides wanting to fuck my own Daddy, that is? Sigh

Anyway, I was so worried when you came down into the shelter drenched and shivering the way you were. I was scared you'd get hypothermia and be in a real bad way. I got so mad at you when you were arguing about getting naked. YOU know the dangers of that stuff even better than I do. You taught ME about it! But no, you had to try and argue. I'm glad you saw sense, Daddy. It didn't take you nearly as long to wise up as I was afraid it might.

It wasn't until a long while after you, me, and Bryce were all naked and cuddled under the blanket on the bed in the shelter, when you'd FINALLY stopped shivering and started warming up, that I thought about the fact that I was naked and plastered against your naked, beautiful, hard body. A couple of hours, at least. See? I can be a good girl. I don't think about sex ALL the time. Christ, I'm almost as bad as a 16 year old boy.

Once I realized that my breasts were sandwiching your sculpted arm, and my thigh was resting atop yours only inches from your naked member, my pussy sooooo close to your skin...well, I got horny. Real fast. I shifted forward ever so slightly until I could feel my labia just barely brushing the skin of your thigh. Fuck, I shouldn't have done that. That got me so worked up I nearly grabbed you by the head and kissed you for real. It didn't help that I could feel Bryce tracing her fingers over your other thigh, brushing against my leg occasionally. Every time her fingers trailed over my skin, the embers of my desire fanned into an inferno.

I was so worked up I couldn't really think straight. Thankfully, Bryce said she was sleepy and asked if we could lay down; if she hadn't, I might have lost control and tried something that may have damaged our relationship. As much as I want you, Daddy, I'm not willing to sacrifice having you in my life to satisfy the urge to make love with you. Although it gets harder and harder every day to convince myself of that. I'm so afraid that if I try, though, I'll destroy what we already have. I don't know if you'll ever decide that it's ok to want me back.

A while later, after your breathing deepened and I knew you were asleep, I couldn't help it. I couldn't resist. I slid my hand down your chest, down your belly, and ran my fingertips along your cock. It twitched a little and my pussy spasmed. I got so wet! I moved back a little so I wouldn't leave my moisture on your skin. I didn't want to add to your confusion. Well, I DID want that. I DO want that. I want to drive you wild with desire until you can't help it and confess how you feel! Or just take me. Even better.

But that wasn't the time. I moved my hand around a bit and traced your length, feeling the smoothness of your skin. I couldn't help running my fingertips to the end of your cock, and when I ran across the skin right below your head you kind of moaned a little and it twitched again. I backed off, not willing to wake you up, so I let you go back into a deeper sleep.

Laying there, my thigh atop yours, my hand on your belly, my head on your shoulder, I tried to calm myself. I focused on breathing, but that didn't really help. I could smell your heavenly scent every time I breathed, and each breath just stoked my desire more and more. I couldn't take it any more. I snuck my left hand between my legs and started running my fingertips along my labia, gliding across them, slick and wet with my need. I'm not sure how long I teased myself that way before finally running my middle finger across my clit. I managed to keep silent and just enjoyed the sensations I was creating.

Eventually I slid first one, then two fingers between my lips, plunging them as deeply as I could, stirring up my insides. Since your arm was atop mine I couldn't get the right angle to reach my G-spot, but it didn't really matter, I was so turned on. I jilled myself to a wonderful, silent orgasm, noting as I came down from the high that my fingertips were dragging along your cock again.

It wasn't enough, though. Fuck, Daddy, until I feel you plunge yourself deep into me, thrusting in and out, your thickness stretching and filling me, it'll never be enough! So I reached across you, my hand questing until it found Bryce's arm. I ran my fingers up and down it until she stirred.

"Hmm? Nikki?"

"Shh. Don't wake Daddy. Slide out and come over here."

"Why?"

"I need you. Ok?"

She giggled and slid out from under the blanket. The air in the storm cellar was still cold and I could hear the rain still falling outside. As Bryce padded quickly around the foot of the bed to join me, I gently pushed at you until you rolled over in your sleep and put your back to the wall. I had a devil of a time making sure the blanket was between your skin and the cinderblock. I managed it, though!

And then Bryce was there, back under the blanket, her hot, smooth, silky skin sliding on mine as she spread herself atop me. I kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth, relishing her strawberry taste and breathing in her rising desire. God, that girl can kiss!

Our hands cupped each other's cheeks as we kissed passionately, hungrily, our tongues doing desperate battle inside each other's mouths. I don't think I've ever kissed anyone as hard as I kissed her that night, my hands sliding down from her face, over the tight, taught skin of her back, to cup her ass. I kneaded my fingers into her cheeks, relishing the way she whimpered into my mouth as we kissed.

She kissed and licked her way over to just below my left ear, wriggling her arms around until her fingertips were stroking my sides, raising goosebumps where they trailed over my burning skin. She kissed and licked her way down my neck, moving my hands off her ass so she could slide down, her lips and tongue teasing their way to the top of my breast, then down lower to my nipple. When she dragged her tongue across my left nipple, already aching and distended from need, my pussy clenched. My nipples and clit are extremely sensitive, and having her tongue play with me sent lightning from my chest to my cunt. Her lips and tongue played a symphony with my nipple, the fingers of her left hand teasing, pulling, rubbing, pinching, and rolling my right nipple. My thighs clamped together around her right thigh, which was pressed hard against my sex, stimulating my clit.

Fucking hell, that girl can play my body like Lindsey Stirling plays a violin. She wrings the sweetest, most agonizingly passionate music from me, an aching, writhing concert of ecstasy that never fails to lift me to a higher plane.

Suddenly her head was between my legs, her tongue teasing maddeningly erotic melodies from my clit, my labia, and from deep, deep inside me. She loved my cunt with her mouth while her fingers tweaked my nipples. My throat ached with the effort of keeping my screams of passion inside, unvoiced. My entire body trembled in agonizing ecstasy, as my tiny lover, my sorta newly adopted sister, brought me to climax after climax with her loving mouth.

I pulled on her, desperate to taste her, to drink of her essence, to feel her thighs encasing my head as I lapped up her river from her burning hot sex. She resisted, though, instead laying next to me, placing me between her and you, on our sides now, her mouth back on mine. I greedily drank my own juices from her tongue, her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her fingers plunging deep into me, searching out my secret places, my own fingers dancing across her clit, her labia, teasing through her racing stripe. She grinned as she kissed me and tugged on my own landing strip. (I had mine first, by the way. After the first time she ever ate me, she trimmed her pubes into the tiny little strip of hair she wears down there now.)

Our fingers worked inside each other furiously, our mouths making love together, our bodies in perfect synchrony as we brought each other to the peak of erotic fulfillment, then slowly eased each other back down. I've never had a better lover than Bryce, my tiny little brand-new sister, and I don't think I love anyone more than I love her. Except you.

"I love you, Tina," she whispered as she nibbled my ear.

"I love you back, sis."

She wriggled around until her back was against me, her flesh molded to mine, my arms around her, satiated, satisfied. Once she was asleep again I scooted us gently backward until I was pressed firmly against you. You wriggled in your sleep until I was enfolded in your arms, and your scent mixed with the smell of sex from both me and Bryce, becoming the most potent aroma I've ever known. I lifted my left leg long enough to snake my hand past my crotch. My questing fingers found your girth and wrapped around it gently, and I pulled you snug against my lips and settled my leg back down and snuggled back into you and pulled Bryce back into me.

I've never been more at peace.

You went out to the grocery store the next day after we'd cleaned up the yard of all the downed tree-limbs. After our pancakes we'd spent all morning getting the yard picked up; you and Bryce both looked so damned delicious, picking up branches or trash, getting a little sweaty. I watched from behind my sunglasses as the two of you flirted and played grab-ass. Then the little bitch came over and started messing with me. Sliding her hand up under my shirt and teasing my breasts or my tummy, or languidly running her hands across my ass cheeks...while I had you in sight, your muscles flexing and moving under your tight, taught, glistening skin. She tweaked my nipples, or ran her tongue over the skin of my back, right above the top of my shorts. All fucking morning long!

When you finally went around the curve of the drive and couldn't see the house anymore I grabbed Bryce, ripped her clothes off her, picked her up and took her right there on the island in the kitchen. My left hand on her throat, my mouth on her fantastic nipple, and my right hand fingering her pussy madly. I had a lot of pent-up lust to work out. You'd think the playing we'd done the night before would have tided me over for awhile. Nope. The way y'all had been teasing me all morning -- you unknowingly and Bryce doing it on purpose -- I made sure to take it out on her.