Darling Nikki Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was writing and screaming out orgasm after orgasm. I was relentless. And evil. I had two fingers inside her, strumming her G spot, and my thumb was on her clit. My teeth were pulling on her nipple and I was squeezing her throat. Not too hard, but enough to really excite her. Have you figured out yet that she likes to be choked? Maybe I'll mention that sometime...when it'll embarrass her the most. hehe

I decided that two fingers weren't enough, so I slid another inside her. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and her thighs were quivering like she'd never walk again. It wasn't enough, though, she was still coherent enough to use words. I slid in my pinky finger. Then I got to thinking...Daddy's cock is almost as thick as my hand...so I slid my thumb into her tight twat, too.

I was careful. I didn't want to hurt her, just pay her back for being a teasing cunt all morning. So I wiggled and pushed and finally got my hand all the way inside her. That was my first time ever doing that. She screamed really loud and lost her capacity to use words for awhile as I fucked her with my whole hand. I bit down hard on her nipple and slipped a couple fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them like she was drowning and they were straws providing oxygen.

I'm not sure how long I fisted her, but I stopped and carefully removed my hand after she passed out. When her eyes fluttered back open I kissed her softly, but well, my tongue deep in her mouth. Then I brought my hand up and shoved my fingers in her mouth, making her lick and suck herself off of me, while I did the same, devouring her juices off my hand.

Eventually I couldn't taste her anymore and I helped her sit up.

"What the fuck was that, Tina?"

I shrugged. "You got me worked up, Little Bit."

We kissed awhile longer, then went and showered. I was getting dressed when she came into my room.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed."

"Going somewhere?"

"No. Just...getting dressed."

She grinned an evil little grin. "Well, don't."

My confusion was obviously written all over my face. "Why shouldn't I?"

"Because it'll be more fun when I'm teasing Daddy with my scanty dressing-habits if you do, too."

I rolled my eyes. "You think I want to tease Daddy? Parade around like I work in a brothel?"

"You don't have to wear your sexy stuff, just normal bras and panties, or a bikini or something. You don't want to keep him keyed up and ready to pop? I know how happy you've been that he's been acting like a man lately, instead of a monk. So...just stay in your bra and panties. More skin means he stays more worked up. Maybe he'll finally get his thumb out and give Beth a good poke!" She laughed and left my room.

I'm thankful she did, too. Because the thought of helping her get you all worked up by running around in nothing but a bra and panties made me oh so very wet. I had to change my panties. Grabbed a thicker pair that would hide my excitement...as long as no one got close enough to smell me.

The next few days were a lot of fun, though. Seeing you get all flustered whenever Bryce messed with you, or when we'd all sit REALLY close on the couch and we'd rub up against you in nothing but our underwear. Why the fuck was I torturing myself like this? Oh, yeah...because I want you to finally lose it and take me. Fuck me. Punish me for being such a bad girl and tormenting my Daddy the way I have been. God.

So anyway...your road-trip birthday party. That was an absolute blast! And more torture for me. I hadn't seen you get dressed up in YEARS, and oh my GOD did you look fucking amazing. Especially when you put on that hat. It brought out your Native side and made you look like a fucking god. I spent that entire fucking night absolutely soaked! Fortunately, I'm a smart girl. I assumed I'd be turned on most of the evening, so I had a maxi pad in my panties. And spares in my purse. I had to change my pad twice before we got to the club.

Once we were at the club, though, and I heard the pounding music, and felt the beat thump through my body, I knew I was going to do whatever it took to get you on the dance floor so I could feel your body against mine. If you questioned me about it, hey, we've been drinking all night. I'm just flying high. No big deal, right?

I made sure to get rid of the maxi I was wearing before we hit the dance floor. I'm so glad Aunt Dana was drunk enough to drag you out there. Saved me from having to do it. Bryce and I had a really good laugh watching you get all flustered as Aunt Dana, bent at the waist, grinded her ass on your crotch. It turned me on watching that. Fuck, am I a cuck queen? I mean, I set you up with my friends. I've gotten off watching or listening to you bed them, or hearing them tell the rest of us about the things you did to them. If I'm being honest, I have to admit that I wasn't JUST turned on because I was hearing about you, but because hearing about you fucking my friends was so hot. Fuck. I have to have you, Daddy, but I want to watch you fuck them all again. And again. And again. I'm so fucked up. The thought of being part of your harem is really...enticing. Damn.

So yeah, watching Aunt Dana get you worked up was a real turn on. I decided to take it out on Bryce. Again. So we made out while dancing, and we got a good laugh watching all the boys' jaws drop, and watching as they adjusted themselves, or got yelled at by their girlfriends.

Then Aunt Dana came and dragged me over to dance with you. I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to do what I did. But I couldn't help myself. The chance to dance so close to you, to feel you and let you feel me was just too much for me to resist. Rubbing my pussy on your dick like that is the hottest thing I've ever experienced! And when you put your hands on my waist to make sure I didn't fall, I nearly came. I can't begin to describe just how much I loved feeling you that way.

Honestly, though, when I grabbed your cock a little later...your thick, hard, THROBBING cock! Oh GOD! I wasn't actually doing it to cop a feel. That asshole and his buddy just pissed me off SO bad! I'm not a piece of meat he could just come and claim! And calling you a reservation rat pissed me off so much I'm surprised I didn't kick his throat in! Jesus, that idiot had a tiny dick! Anyway, grabbing your cock was more to piss him off than to get a cheap thrill. But DAMN, Daddy! It felt so GOOD in my hand. I can still feel it, even now, weeks later. Fuck.

After we got home and you and the sexy driver got us into our rooms, I could hear you in with Aunt Dana for awhile. I really wanted to get up and go listen. I'm so awful! I never used to lust after my Daddy or want to eavesdrop! I felt too comfy laying in bed, though, and couldn't muster enough give a fuck, or coordination if I'm being honest, to get up and go try and listen in. I wondered what she was crying about, though. I assumed you made everything better, like you always do. She didn't cry for long.

As drunk as I was, when you came into my room to check on me, I'm really surprised I didn't roll over and try something before you left. Or at least tried talking to you. I'm glad I didn't, though. When I eventually get up the courage to talk to you about how I feel, I want to be stone cold sober. I don't want you to have any reason to doubt I'm serious about it. About you. About us.

The next day, I went over to State for a little while. I had to track down a professor and get her to sign an exception, letting me into her closed class. I thought it worked out nicely, though, since I knew you were going to be out all day again, and Bryce was leaving to go job-hunting and then meet with Chelsea and Yelena for some shopping, and she'd be gone before I got home.

Which means that when I got home, I had the house all to myself. That hadn't happened for a long time, especially since I'd engineered your resurrection.

I went straight to my room and took off my clothes. I stood in front of the full-length mirror on my closet door for awhile, examining myself, making sure I still looked good. And, I've got to admit that, objectively speaking, I'm pretty hot. I may not have a movie-star beautiful face, but my features are pretty regular, arranged attractively enough. My nose isn't too fat or long or bumpy or squashed, my eyes are Momma's pretty blue, and I have to say, I have really nice tits. I wish my hips were wider and my ass were bigger. But at least it's firm and tight.

I ran my hands over myself, enjoying the feel of my smooth skin. I started teasing myself, tweaking my nipples, lightly dragging my fingers through my landing strip, cupping my breast, dragging my nails across my skin....

I laid down on my bed and touched myself a little more intimately, a little more aggressively. Pretty soon I had two fingers inside myself while my other hand was torturing a nipple. I was thinking about you, of course. Thinking about how desperately I want to feel your lips pressed to mine, your tongue seeking entrance to my mouth. How much I want to feel your hands roam their way, unfettered, unimpeded, across my body, feeling you touch me anywhere you damn well please. Your mouth as it kisses, licks, and sucks its way down my neck, across my collar bone, to the tops of my breast, your hands, strong and sure as they grip me, kissing lower to the swell of my breast, around the side, underneath, spending some time licking where my boob curves back and meets my chest.

The feel of your tongue as it lightly lashes across my nipple, and how that sends a jolt of energy, of lust, of pure erotic sensation straight to my cunt. I feel your cock in my hand again, its thickness. How firm it is, yet how soft the skin that covers it. I trace a prominent vein in your cock, all the way from the base to the head, where it dips back under your skin. The feel of your balls, the weight of them. The heat of them.

Fuck, my hands weren't enough. I own a couple of vibrators, but nothing big enough. I needed to be filled. I needed YOU to fill me, but since that wasn't happening (yet, God damn it!) I went to Bryce's room and dug into her stash. She's got a dildo that's a little shorter and thinner than you, but it was enough for the moment.

In my hunger, my need to have you, I didn't even go back to my room. I dropped onto Bryce's bed and brought the toy to my lips, laving it with my tongue, wrapping my lips around it. The cold synthetic flesh brought me out of my fantasy for a moment, but soon enough I had it warmed up and could pretend it was YOU I was feeling. That wasn't enough, though. I ran it down my belly and teased my clit with the head of your cock, spasming as I smacked my sensitive button with that poor substitute for your glorious dick.

Even that wasn't enough, though. I had to have you. I had to feel you filling me up. The torture, the madness, the sheer ecstasy as I slid you into me! Feeling you FINALLY entering me, sliding your head past my labia, your girth spreading me wide, dragging my clit out of its hood to shiver in the air-conditioned breeze, the smell of my arousal as you slid ever so slowly deeper into me. Finally, FINALLY, you were there, fully inside me, stretching me, filling me, touching every inch of me, your head soooooo deep inside me, your girth caressing every millimeter of my sex, your balls resting against my ass.

And then you slid out. And back in. And out, and back in, over and over and over, faster and faster. Oh fuck, Daddy! I nearly wept every time you slid back toward my lips, and screamed every time you slammed back fully into me. You fucked me so hard! I knew I'd be sore for at least a day, you fucked me so hard!

Finally you slammed yourself in me as deep as you could, my arms trembling with weakness, my legs quivering, my throat sore from screaming your name over and over and over and begging you to fuck me, echoing back from the walls, from the ceiling, from the heavens! My pussy clenched so hard it shot the dildo completely out of me as I came so fucking HARD! I completely collapsed on Bryce's bed, my body limp, as I tried to catch my breath.

I groaned as I rolled off Bryce's bed and used her desk to pull myself to my feet. And fell on my ass when I saw Aunt Dana standing in the doorway.

* * *

I'll never forget the look on her face. Her eyes were ridiculously wide; she looked like she popped right off an ahegao hentai page! Her mouth was wide open and she was just standing, motionless, staring at me.

My legs were still weak and unresponsive, and I'll admit I totally was not thinking rationally at ALL! So I rolled over, grabbed Bryce's comforter, and dragged myself under Bryce's bed. It wasn't until I was pressed against the wall, buried under the comforter, that I noticed I was crying.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I still get kinda screwed up when I remember that moment. Which lasted FOREVER. I don't know how long I actually hid under the bed, ashamed and crying. I'm not sure, but I don't think it was one of those silent crying moments, either. I think I was sobbing up a lung, but I was so wrapped up in the humiliation of getting caught masturbating and screaming YOUR name that that's pretty much all I remember.

Eventually I calmed down. Enough to stop crying anyway. I took the comforter off my head and looked over at the door. Aunt Dana was still standing there. Another reason I think I was crying loudly is because it was about then that she walked over to the bed and sat down on it.

"Come sit next to me, honey."

I couldn't answer her. I couldn't move. I ducked my head back underneath the comforter.

A while later she said, "Honey, Nikki, you need to come up here and talk to me. I'm not mad, I'm not upset, I'm not going to yell at you. I'm SHOCKED, of course, but I'm not pissed or disgusted or anything. And I'm not going to say anything to anyone. But we need to talk. So come up here, ok?"

Still couldn't move.

"Nicholette Freya Crowley, get your ass up on this bed right this instant!" Fuck me, she sounded EXACTLY like Momma. So much so that I was clambering up onto the bed before I realized I'd moved. Then I realized she sounded like Momma and I lost it again. I cried on Bryce's bed, laying down, huddled under the comforter, shaking. Terrified. And ashamed and horrified. What would Momma think? I know I've said that I think Momma would be ok with my feelings about you...but here was Aunt Dana, practically Momma's twin sister, the closest any human could BE to actually BEING Momma. And she knew. She knew I want you.

While I was crying she laid down next to me, wrapped her arms around me and just held me until I wound down again. Then she held me some more, her hand lightly stroking my arm. Didn't feel as nice as it would have if I wasn't still hiding under the damn thing, but it helped.

When I was calm again I wriggled around and peeked out from under it. Aunt Dana looked at me. I couldn't tell what her expression meant. Her eyes were kind, as always, and they were kinda glistening a little, but she wasn't smiling. For the first time I can remember I couldn't tell what she felt. It was weird, and upsetting. Not that I really needed anything ELSE to upset me that day. Sigh

She kissed my forehead. Just like Momma used to do when I was upset. She hugged me tight to her, then sat up and pulled me up, too. She wrapped me in another hug and we sat there for a long time, not saying anything, just her holding me and rocking a little.

Later, she kissed my forehead again then sat up straight, looked me in the eyes, and asked, "Are you ok enough to talk, now?"

I nodded a little. "I guess. Maybe?"

She made a "hmm" noise and nodded. "That'll have to do, I suppose." She stared at me again for a bit, her eyes roving all over my face. She reached up a hand and pulled it gently through my hair. "You look a mess, honey. Do you want to take a shower and get dressed before we talk?"

I nodded again.

"Ok. Where do you want to talk? You've obviously had a pretty big shock, so we'll go wherever you want. Living room? Kitchen? Your room?"

I whispered, "My room," saw her nod, then shuffled off to the shower, still clutching the comforter around me. I took a quick shower, ran a brush through my hair, wrapped a towel around me and slunk into my room, went into my closet and got dressed as quickly as I could. Aunt Dana was sitting at my desk. I hopped on my bed, brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. I just looked at her. I didn't know what to say.

She handed me one of your ciders, clinked the neck of hers to mine, and took a big swig. I chugged, like, half the damn thing all in one go. When I looked back at her she took a deep breath and asked:

"This probably won't be a fun conversation. I know it won't be an easy one. But can you promise to be honest with me? I promise YOU that I'm not judging you or upset, ok? Just be honest."

I nodded. "I promise."

"How long have you felt this way?"

"A few weeks now."

She nodded. "What started it?"

"I...can't tell you that. I saw Daddy naked, but I can't tell you why I did."

Her eyes narrowed and she looked really intently at me. She leaned back in the chair, stretched her legs out, crossed her ankles, and ran a fingertip lightly over her lips. She took another drink of her cider, sat up again, then captured my gaze. "Which one of your friends did you see Jesse having sex with?"

You'd have laughed so hard, Daddy, at my lighting-quick, witty response. "Uh, what? I'm not sure...no, I don't think...what?"

Aunt Dana gave me her patented "Do NOT treat me like I'm stupid" look. I had the good grace to blush.

"It was Chelsea, wasn't it?"

I'm pretty sure my mouth bounced off the mattress. "What? How could you know that?"

Her grin was equal parts victory, sass, and amusement. "Honey, I've known those girls for almost ten years. I know they've got crushes on your Daddy. And I know Chelsea has it pretty bad for him. When Meg was sick we used to giggle about how cute it was that Chelsea was crushing so hard on him. She even told me that she hoped Chelsea would be able to trip him up and get him into bed someday."

It was my turn to look all ahegao. This wasn't precisely a sexual situation, but still...huge eyes, mouth gaping open...the image fits. Roll with me here.

Aunt Dana had a really good laugh right about then. A good, honest belly laugh. It actually broke some of the tension in the room and I managed to relax a little, finally believing in my gut that she wasn't upset.

"I guess I forgot how smart you are, Aunt Dana. You and Momma could always read everyone like a book. Large print. Hell, Daddy called me in a panic telling me you figured out in 30 seconds that he'd finally gotten laid. I don't know how I underestimated you."

She smiled. "No harm done. Bet you won't do THAT again." We both laughed that time.

"So which one of the girls HASN'T he fucked yet?" Her eyes unfocused for a second while I pretended I wasn't surprised -- AGAIN -- at how insightful she is. "Beth. Is he purposefully saving her for last? Or has he just not worked his way around to her, yet?"

"Not sure, honestly. But it's probably because she only mentioned one time that she wanted him. While the other girls were more vocal about it." I shrugged. "It works out nicely, though. She's a virgin. So having her last is fitting somehow."

"Oh, my. Does he KNOW she's a virgin?"

"I'm...not sure, actually." I thought a minute. "Probably not. He's kinda clueless, and she's shy, so I'm sure she hasn't said anything to him."

Aunt Dana chuckled. "Yeah, that's our Jesse. Clueless." She flashed me a quick grin.

"So your desire to have sex with your Dad isn't because you don't want to feel left out while all your friends are taking that ride?"

That surprised a giggle out of me. "No."