Darling Nikki Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "So what happened? Why the sudden desire to break one of the strongest taboos in any human society?"

Pretty sure I was blushing again. I couldn't get my voice much above a whisper. "Chelsea uncovered him and he was hard and...on display...and when I saw it, I just couldn't...I couldn't look away. Since that first sight of his...his...HIM...I've wanted him. I don't want to be JUST his daughter anymore. I want to make love to him."

She studied me for a moment. "Is this just a fantasy, or is this something you want to DO?"

I whispered again. "It's not just a fantasy. I want him."

"It's not just about the sex. You don't suddenly have an incest kink that you're dying to live out. You're in love with him."

"Yes." Whispered again.

"My poor, darling girl. That makes it tougher. If it was just wanting to break the incest taboo you could probably take care of that with any random guy. Get him to fuck your brains out, call him Daddy, and move on. Repeat if you want. But that's not going to work for you, is it?"

I shook my head. "I don't...I can't...no other man appeals to me, anymore. And certainly no BOY. It's just HIM that I want."

"You don't have any other sexual outlet?" She studied me again. "You've got other outlets. You're not simply a horny eighteen year old girl confused that she's in love with her Daddy and wanting to break that last barrier." She narrowed her eyes as she looked me over again. "You're fucking at least Bryce, yes? Here?"

"Sometimes. Not in front of Daddy."

She looked me over again, then chuckled. "So...which of the girls AREN'T you fucking?"

I could feel my blush spread over my whole body. It was kind of pissing me off. I don't get embarrassed about my sexuality, and I'm not embarrassed about expressing my love and appreciation for my girls with our bodies. But talking about this with Aunt Dana was really messing me up. "Beth."

She nodded. "Makes sense. So you're not backed up, then. Are you active regularly?"

"I have eight regular or semi-regular lovers, playmates, whatever. And a ninth girl that we had our first time together a few nights ago. I'm getting plenty of action. Just...not all the action I WANT. It's kinda pathetic, actually."

Aunt Dana had another good laugh. "No, honey. It's not pathetic. As long as you're open and honest with your partners, it's very healthy. I assume you are?"

"Of COURSE. Just...not about how I feel about Daddy."

"Well, yeah. That's not something you can talk about with most people." We sat in silence for a few minutes while she pondered and sipped her drink. I chugged the rest of mine then put the empty bottle on my desk, sat back and just watched her.

"So tell me the story, Nikki. How is it that your dad, a very old-fashioned guy, is suddenly sleeping with your friends. I'm certain you're behind this, but I'd like to hear it, anyway."

So I told her. Starting with the promises Momma wanted from me, and covering everything up to when Aunt Dana caught me. It was the first time I'd laid it all out, and it helped settle me a little. I mean, I hadn't been agonizing over the fact that I want you or anything. I guess I kinda just accepted that without too much soul searching. Maybe I'm kinkier than I knew. hehe But after telling Aunt Dana everything I felt pretty much ok with being in love with you, and wanting to be your lover. Still twisted up a little because I don't think you'll ever be ready to accept me that way, but ok with my own feelings.

When I would down, Aunt Dana just nodded a little and finished off her own drink. "Thank you, Nikki. Everything makes much more sense now. That was the piece of the puzzle that was missing. Because I didn't get how any of your friends started all this. I should have known you were behind it. Well, I should have know that, at the very bottom of this, your MOTHER was behind it. God, I miss her. Such a wonderful, sneaky, manipulative bitch." She had a good laugh. "The world is lucky that Meg was such a thoroughly good person, and that all she wanted is your Dad and you. Can you imagine if she didn't have any scruples, or was greedy or mean or evil? She'd could have turned the entire world to ash. Instead, she just wanted to make sure her husband got laid after she died."

She came over and gave me a hug and we sat for awhile, just holding each other and missing Momma. "I don't think she planned on you falling for Jesse, but I know she's ok with it. She...did you ever read any Heinlein?"

"A couple of his 'boy scouts in space' stories. They were fun when I was a kid. But I never really got into him."

"His later stuff has a decidedly, um, DIFFERENT flavor. He was incredibly ahead of his time when it comes to love, sex, and interpersonal relationships. And now that you've fallen in love with your father, you'd really appreciate some of his later books. Time Enough for Love is a good one for you to read, for instance." She noticed the quizzical expression on my face, I guess, because she said, "He never used the term 'polyamory,' but many of his later books, the characters in them, expressed that love and sex are two different things, and that it's possible to be in love with more than one person simultaneously. And that it doesn't diminish your love for one person to be in love with another. He also didn't have a problem, apparently, with incest. He also made a point that people who are geniuses make their own rules, they don't just accept society's notions of morality. And your mother was absolutely a genius. Which is why I know she's watching us and smiling as you come to grips with the fact that you're in love with your father...and that you're OKAY with being in love with your father. She'd approve. As long as you don't set out to hurt anyone, she'd approve.

"And hell, it's not like you're the first girl to fall in love with her father, or even just want to hop into bed with him. I had a thing for my own dad for a while. When Meg and Jesse started dating, I finally gave up hope that he'd be interested in me, and I opened myself to the possibility of being with other people. For awhile I became infatuated with my own father. Objectively speaking, he wasn't as yummy as YOUR dad. He didn't keep himself in nearly as good shape, but he was a really good man, and had his own sexiness. I had many a delightful evening imaging him sneaking into my room and taking me. Shit, a couple of times I even fantasized that my dad and Meg's dad both came and played with me. We had some good giggles together whenever I told her about those."

Hearing that Momma didn't get upset at Aunt Dana telling her about her own incestuous fantasies was, well, I can't describe how amazing it was to hear that. I was already settled within myself regarding my feelings for you, and I was pretty sure Momma would be ok, but having outside confirmation? It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders! I wrapped her up in a huge hug and we just held each other for a little while. I was so excited and relieved and happy that I wasn't thinking at all. I was totally NOT trying to start anything when I kissed her.

Now don't get me wrong, Daddy, I didn't just plant one on her and shove my tongue in her mouth or anything. But I DID press my lips to hers very firmly. Still not thinking. Just kissed her. And I kinda held the kiss for a bit, then a bit longer. Then I realized what I was doing...and held the kiss...just to see what happened. I'd never thought about Aunt Dana like THAT before, but she's beautiful. And, now that I WAS thinking about it...with my arms wrapped around her and my lips pressed to hers...she's a sexy woman, too. Her body felt nice in my arms. That day was a rollercoaster of emotions, and I was at the top of the hill and kinda wanted to see where it might go.

Aunt Dana finally moved her head to the side, pulling her lips off mine...but not before her lips parted ever so slightly. She squeezed me tight for a second, then moved back to the chair and looked at me.

"I'm happy to see that you're feeling better, honey. Really, truly, sincerely happy. And, for what it's worth, I'm absolutely not opposed to you tripping up your Daddy and landing him in your bed. I may..." she broke off for a moment and stared off into space. Then, "I may even try to figure out how I can help you land him." My heart started beating really hard and fast at that. "But we have some other things to talk about, first. And as for that kiss just now...." She broke off again and sat in my chair, ankles crossed, finger lightly tracing over her lips. After a moment she looked back at me. "As far as that kiss, it was very nice, Nikki. VERY nice. And...I'd never considered you that way before. But...I haven't played with a woman since college, and my thoughts, emotions, and desires have been on someone else for a bit."

Suddenly she stood, finished off her cider and grabbed both empties up. "Let's go down to the kitchen, honey. I've got to lay some cards on the table, and it seems you're feeling better and don't need the comfort of being in your own space...and I'd like more neutral territory before I get into this next bit."

Intrigued, and a bit confused, I followed her down to the kitchen. We decided we needed something to eat, so I fixed us a salad while she made us some sandwiches. I grabbed us another couple of ciders and we had a quick and quiet lunch.

She cleared the table and sat back down across from me, leaning forward, her elbows on the table. She studied me for a moment, then finally took a deep breath, blew it out, and said, "Your dad and I have been working together a lot, lately. We've spent more time together in the past few weeks than...well, than in a really long time. We've gotten to know each other better than we have in years." She took another drink, watching me. I had a suspicion where this might be going, but I just waited for her to continue.

"I've known your dad since kindergarten. We've been friends for a long time. But I've gotten to know him much better than I ever have before. And I've decided that I really want to date him." Yep. My suspicions were right. hehe She gave a big sigh. "I wasn't going to say anything to you. I talked with Jesse already, because of last night, and he knows where I stand." She spent a few minutes cussing quietly, in English, Spanish, and German...at LEAST. Then she looked back at me.

"Last night? What about last night, Aunt Dana?"

"Since I caught you screaming out 'Daddy, please fuck me, I need your cum,' I guess it's only fair that I share my deep, dark secret, too." We BOTH blushed. You'd have gotten a kick out of the sight, I'm sure. "OK, I was REALLY drunk last night. Drunk enough that I couldn't keep my God damned mouth shut. And I tried to seduce your father." She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Seduce. heh Nothing so elegant. I made him undress me, showed him my boobs, tried to get him to touch them, then asked him to be my fuck buddy." She rolled her eyes again and took a big chug of her drink. "Your father is far too good a man to take advantage of a drunk woman, though. Damn it all. So he and I had a good talk today, and when I remembered what I tried last night, it all came out. So there we are. I think your father is a wonderful man, who happens to be one of the sexiest men I've ever known, and I want to date him. I also told him that anything further is up to him." She heaved another big sigh. "But after walking in on you earlier, it's only fair that I tell you, too. So here we are. We both want your Daddy. And your Daddy is busy fucking your friends. Quite a pair, aren't we? And you have to go and make things even more...interesting...for me with that kiss. Were you serious about that? Or...?"

I shrugged. "It started out as just a kiss. I wasn't thinking. I was just happy and excited and relieved, and I do love you, Aunt Dana. Kissing you was just a natural thing. It's not like we've never kissed before. We're an affectionate family. But...then I started thinking about how good it felt to have my arms around you, and how soft your lips are, and....It started innocently. It ENDED innocently. But maybe there's something there."

She gave me a wry grin. "Maybe. It's not like Jesse's life isn't complicated enough already. Or mine. Or yours. I don't think adding a little lesbian incestuous flirting and lust is going to make things more difficult."

After a good laugh I went around the table and gave her another big hug and kiss. A purely innocent kiss this time. But there was a little spark there. Who knows? Maybe you'll come home one day and find Aunt Dana naked on your bed, legs spread, my face buried in her twat, and mine pointed right at you...wet, willing, and ready.

Fuck, that's a sexy thought. Something ELSE to fantasize about, later.

"So what we do we do now, Aunt Dana?"

"About your father? Nothing. For me, anyway. There's nothing TO do. He knows how I feel. I made sure to use small words, and leave no ambiguity. He knows I want him in my life and in my bed. What he does next is up to him. For you? I'm not sure, honey. I'll tell you, though...I'm 98% certain that he wants you, too."

My heart skipped a beat when she said that.

"Don't get too excited, though. He's torn up about it. Completely and utterly miserable. Because he's a good man. And a good father. And good fathers don't want to fuck their daughters. Right? But he is, and he does, so he's ripping himself to shreds over it. Short of you sitting him down and hitting him right between the eyes with how you feel, I'm not sure what to do. Because telling him flat out isn't going to solve anything. He'll HEAR you, he'll hear you say you're in love with him and that you want to make love to him, but what he'll THINK is that he's somehow an awful father, and that this secret desire of his...he's somehow NOT kept a secret and it's somehow tainted you, twisted you, and that you don't ACTUALLY want him, but that his warped desires have messed with your head. He's not capable of understanding that there's nothing twisted and wrong or HIS FAULT about you wanting him this way. And I'm not sure how to make him see the truth. I'll have to think about that, honey. Maybe I can figure something out.

"As for us, for you and me...I'm not sure where we stand. How would you feel about your father taking me out on a date? Would you hate me?"

"Of course not, Aunt Dana!"

"Are you sure? Because taking me to bed is one thing. Taking me on a date is something else. Physical intimacy isn't nearly as important to women like us as emotional intimacy. And taking me on a date, or dates, or us dating, would be a lot more intimate than just taking me to bed. Are you sure you wouldn't hate me? Think about it first, please. Because if he ever decides to ask me out, I don't want it to upset you. Keeping peace and love in our family is much more important to me than slaking my lust, or having a nice night out with your dad." She went quiet again for a few minutes. "And I'm not trying to take your mom's place. I couldn't do that, I don't want to do that, but I want you to understand. I'm not her, will never be her, and am not trying to replace her."

I gave her another hug.

"I know that. You're not Momma. You're far more cunning and ruthless than she ever was. I love that about you. I love you for who you are, not who you're related to. And if Daddy wants to date you, I honestly think that would be a good thing. For him AND for you. You need a good man, and he's the best man there is. I know enough about poly to know that I AM polyamorous. As long as everyone is open, I don't think there'd be a problem.

"As for the other girls...for Yelena and Regina, it's just sex and fun. Don't get me wrong, we all love Daddy, but they're not IN love with him. If you started dating him, there'd be no issue. Chelsea would almost certainly be ok with it. She's a great girl with a big heart and a VERY mature view of the world. Bryce...she'd probably be ok with, it, too. She's had a really tough go of things. Her prick of a sperm donor really messed her up. In a lot of ways. So much so that Daddy and me, and to a lesser extent you, are her family now. Particularly now that she's living here. I don't know if Bryce knows HOW to be selfish. Sharing Daddy is, for her, the most natural thing there is...since that's how it started out. Adding you to the mix shouldn't be anything but 'the more the merrier.' If you DO start dating Daddy, though, she'll try to get you into bed. She's a bigger slut than I am. And she likes her women tall and busty." I made a point of looking her up and down.

We shared a laugh.

"I'm not sure where Svetlana is with all this, emotionally. The girls are all ok with sharing Daddy between them. And I'm PRETTY sure that Lana would be ok with you joining the circle. And I think once Beth has had Daddy she'll be ok with just about anything. He's an itch she's dying to scratch, but I don't think her love for him will change. She'll still love him, but she's not IN love with him, and I don't think she WILL be, even after she gives him her V card.

"As for me? Like I said...you'd be good together. As long as you're not selfish. I want my shot at him, too."

She caressed my cheek. "Honey, there's no way in hell I'd get between you and your Daddy. If he ever decides that he wants to try and get you into his bed, I'll fucking cheer for the both of you. But if we're dating, I don't know that I'd be willing to step aside and give him up in favor of you. I don't think I'm that strong."

"You wouldn't have to, Aunt Dana. I'm already sharing the man I love with my friends. And I love you, too. I don't have a problem with you sleeping with and dating Daddy, if he ever gets his head out of his ass and asks you out. As long as we don't try to cut each other out, I don't see any problems."

I thought for a minute.

"Poor Daddy. He doesn't know what's about to hit him. He has NO idea!" I had a good laugh about that. Then Aunt Dana joined in, too.

We're so evil! But it's all in a good cause, Daddy. And since you're going to get to fuck two more extremely hot bitches, you'd better not complain, or I'll show you just how much Tai Chi I know.

We talked for a long time after that. Talking about our thoughts and feelings. Not just about you, but about everything. I told her how I'd changed my mind about trying to go to CIT in Pasadena because I was terrified of being away from you and applied to Texas State instead. They've got a good astrophysics program, too. It's not CIT, Harvard, or MIT, but it's good. And I get to stay with you. I don't ever want to leave you, Daddy. We talked about so many, many things. We talked like we haven't done since before Momma die. We talked about her, too, and we ended up being completely at ease and satisfied that she'll be perfectly content if either one of us, or both, get our wish and wind up with you.

Eventually, though, it got kinda late, and I knew Bryce would be home before too much longer. We wrapped up our conversation. I thought of something, though, before she left.

"Can you do me a favor, Aunt Dana? Can you get rid of Daddy for most of the day tomorrow? I need him out of my hair so me and the girls can get his other birthday party ready. It'd be a lot easier if he was safely occupied away from here."

She checked her phone, tapped out a message, then said, "I've got the perfect thing. He won't be around until after sundown."

I walked Aunt Dana to the door and she gave me a real tight hug. She moved like she was going to let go, but I wasn't ready, so I squeezed her tighter. Finally, though, she pulled her head off my shoulder, looked in my eyes, then leaned forward and kissed me. Just pressed her lips to mine, slightly parted. We kept our tongues in our mouths, but there was definitely some desire present, for both of us.