Darn Pictures Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one to a story of me exposing my wife.
2.3k words
3.69
33.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elhotman
Elhotman
80 Followers

Swoosh! The sound of my wife's picture shared with a coworker had instant affects on me. My heat thumped a million beats per second. My dick immediately filled with blood. My mouth got so dry. My hands were shaking as I awaited his response.

My name is Tony and I have been happily married to my wife Maria for over 20 years. Wear are both in our late 40s. We have a pretty active sex life and though have not done anything out of the norm we do talk about my secret fantasies and fetishes.

Maria is very aware of my fantasy of watching her get totally fucked by one or more big cocks. I dare say it has become the norm to discuss my fantasy during sex. We have not made love in over ten years. We simply have dirty sex as we talk about her being mounted by one or more men equipped bigger and thicker then my 5-1/2 inch dick.

The thing is, for Maria it was just a fantasy. But I am ashamed to admit that I have truly been trying to get my wife fucked by another man. I have read stories and watch many porn videos on how to turn my sweet innocent wife into a hot wife. Closely following the instructions I did everything they told me to do.

I started paying my wife more compliments about the way she looks, then ever before. I began encouraging her to buy and wear sexier outfits. I started taking pictures of her. innocent sexy pictures, at first. But soon the pictures started to get more risqué and the the poses more compromising.

When ever we were getting ready to go out with friends I would help her pick out her sexy outfit. Maria was eating up all this attention and was really feeling good about herself. The early morning jogs and work outs at the gym were also paying off. I also noted that I was not the only one giving my wife extra attention as I would notice men staring at her more. Guys would always flood her facebook pictures with comments on how good, beautiful or sexy she looked. she even developed a new habit of taking selfies and posting on social media.

I should take this time to describe my wife to you. She is a 5 foot 4 inch light brown skinned Latina with the traditional thick hips and meaty round ass. Her tits are a bit more then a handful. Dark areoles and thick nipples, the size of the tip of my fat pinky that begged to be suckled. Curly black hair a few inches past shoulder length and full lips that look as if made to suck cock.

When ever we were getting ready to go out with friends I would help her pick out a sexy outfit that would be sure to have guys and gals alike showering her with compliments. She would pose for me after getting dressed but when we got home, after a night of drinking and sexy dirty jokes with friends she would let me take more revealing pictures.

This did not happen over night. It took over a year of me applying the 'make a hot wife' method before she would let me take pictures of her in her bra and panty. She eventually got comfortable enough to loose the under garments, get on the bed on all fours and pose that beautiful, hairy milf pussy for my enjoyment. I could not believe the benefits of all my hard work the night she laid on her back and spread her thick thighs for me to get a clear shot of her spread eagle offering her swollen lip wet pussy to the lens of my camera phone.

I have this co worker who comes from a South American country. He told me that because most of the men in his village were always out at sea fishing, cuckolding was the norm. it was hard to find a woman that has not been fucked by another man while her husband was at sea. He also told me how many of them were fucked by him. He had this reputation of bedding lonely wives back home. Now, here in the U.S. he does not live in a fishing village but still preys on married women and thrives on their desire to have a man bigger, thicker and more dominant then their husbands,

After listening to him for months I could not resist. I would pick him up for work and drop him off at the end of the day so we easily spent about 10 hours a day together. Every Monday there was sure to be a new story of a weekend of making women married and single alike, bow down to the power of his Big Black Cock.

Something in me insisted I show him sexy pics of my wife. But how would I do it. I could not just show him a naked picture of my wife out of the blue, so I devised a plan to get him to ask me for one. I started by placing a simple innocent picture of my beautiful wife in a sexy dress taken on one of the evenings of our outings. This instantly caught his attention the moment he got in the car. He was about to, I am sure, inform me of the adventures he had been involved in over the weekend but stooped in mid sentence when he saw my wife's pic propped up on the middle console.

'WOW! Is this your wife?'

Fish on!, a phrase from the television show Wicked Tuna, was all I could think about, So happy that my plan was working I nonchalantly pulled off. He could not stop staring at the picture of my wife in a skin tight sexy dress and commenting on how good she looked. I purposely pulled into a gas station to pass up even though I had more then half a tank. Secretly keeping an eye on him I watch as he took out his phone and took a picture of her picture. I just smiled. I left the picture on display all week and all week I heard him commenting on my sexy wife.

Friday morning I thought I would give him something else to occupy his mind over the weekend. I switched the previously exposed picture with one of her just after working out. she had on very tight leggings and sports bra with no panty and no bra. Her sweat made her cloths cling to her wet Body and also made them transparent when the sun was on her. Her thick pussy lips created a huge camel toe and her big brown nipples were clearly visible and begging to be tweaked.

My co worker nearly came in his pants when he saw the new picture. Oh My God! was all he could say as hey took the picture in his hands, with out asking, and stared at it for about three long minutes with out saying a word. As I drove off he sat back and bit his lip and started messaging the growing bulge in his pants while looking at my wife's almost naked picture. I don't know if he realized that he was openly rubbing his cock through his pants lusting my wife or if he just did not care. I thought we might both bust a nut in our pants.

Again I pulled in to gas up, with plenty of fuel in the tank. And again I watched as he got his phone out and took a picture of my wife's camel toe pussy and proud nipples. When I got back in the car he had put the picture back but was still rubbing himself. his lust would not allow him to be cordial and my desire to watch him fuck my wife did not allow me to tell him to behave. t was at that moment that I think he said in his head, 'fish on!'

His comments about her became more rude as he finally spoke.

'She is showing all of her pussy. I can see all her sweet pussy in them pants'. Then he did something that made me question my manhood. I had never felt this way til the moment he leaned his seat way back, opened his legs and with his right hand grabbed a handful of cock meat. The rest of his fuck pole showed clear as day imprinted on his pants threatening to rip through. And he said.

'She's got my dick so hard. Look what she is doing to my dick.'

He looked at me for 60 seconds but seemed like an hour, waiting for me to say something. I could not say anything. Nor could I tear my eyes away from the monsterous bulge starting from his groin reaching half way down to his knee. The head was easily distinguished. He broke the silence and said,

'She looks like she need some good dick and I got just what she needs.'

I snapped out of it and looked at him shocked at his words. He said that if she was going to the gym dressed like that someone would eventually get in her pants. It may as well be a friend. I could believe how fast everything was happening.

That weekend I must have jerked off 30 times. My dick was shriveled up. My balls were aching. I was lite headed but just as soon as I was alone long enough to imagine my co worker's monster cock just taking my wife every which way he wanted to and her moaning while enjoying every painful thrust.

This went on for several weeks, me exposing another picture of my sexy wife showing off her goods while dressed like she was on the prowl for dick. Milo, my co worker no longer even pretended to be polite. Openly rubbing his cock through his pants damn near jerking off in front of me. Looking at Maria's pictures calling her bitch and slut while telling me how he would fuck her. Telling me how her pussy is hot and in needed dick. It was like he knew that I have been jerking off so much my dick would not even get hard enough to give her a proper fuck.

Back home my super hot sexy wife was sexually fustrated. I had not given her my usually stiff 5 1/2 inch dick in almost two months. But my fantasies of making her a hot wife did not stop. I still told her how good she looked when she would dress like a slut. And how she was going to drive men crazy when they see her out and about.

I have not made her orgasm with my dick in over 15 years. Instead she would just lay back, spread her thick milf thighs exposing her sweet pink pussy and clit for me to lick suck and feast on as I double finger fuck her G spot. Between licks and sucks I would fill her head with fantasy images of her sucking Big Cocks, being Spit Roasted and Gang Fucked by a group of alpha males. Totally just having their way with her. This always made her orgasm so strong she would pass out and go to sleep.

Milo had gotten to texting me to ask about my sexy wife. Requesting me to send him some more risqué pics I had told him I had. He even sent me a few pics of his rock solid hard cock. Had me questioning my manhood again as I would stare at the pics of this wonderful cock. He must have oild it pretty good because it was very shiny with veins popping all over and a huge head partially covered by the hood of it's foreskin. Heavy plum size hairy balls hung low as if full of thick baby making sperm.

We were also talking a lot after work and over the weekends. I had already told him of my fantasy and he was begging to let him be the one to fuck my pretty little Latin wife and make me a cuckold. It had even gotten bisexually weird as we would stroke our meats over the phone. I would ask him to please take it easy with her as she has only had my average size dick and would need some time to accommodate his massive cock.

He would assure me not to worry as he would generously oil his meat and the slut's cunt. How he would double finger fuck her with his thick long fingers using his thumb to rub her hard horny clit. This would surely get her pussy wet and ready to be fucked. How she would love being treated like a whore as he force fed her mouth full of fuck meat. He told me how she would voluntarily lay back and spread her legs offering him her married milf pussy.

Breathing heavily and moaning softly, we both knew we were jerking off as we excited each other with the thoughts of Milo owning my wife.

"Oh fuck my wife Milo. Fuck her like I can't."

'Yeah I am going to fuck the slut real good. I am going to make your wife my bitch. You want her to be my bitch, don't you?'

"oh fuck yeah!"

'Then send me one of your nasty little pictures of my bitch acting like a dirty slut. Send me a picture and I will send you another of my Big Dick.'

Now I already had about 6 pictures of Milo's magnificent cock but it did not matter. I had to see more. I opened my phone gallery and found a pic I knew he would love. Here was my wife in nothing but a ass and crotchless lace body suite on her hands and knees on our marriage bed. Her knees spread apart. Her sexy meaty ass and sopping wet pink hairy cunt up in the air as she seductively looked over her shoulder into the lens of the phone camera with a look that said 'fuck me like a dirty whore'

SEND

Elhotman
Elhotman
80 Followers