Data Entry Pt. 04

Story Info
Karen's training nears completion.
2.7k words
4.48
5.2k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T4nky
T4nky
49 Followers

Karen woke up in her bed to the sound of her alarm going off. Once again, she'd worn her garter, leggings, and boots to bed. Her fingers were jammed in her pussy, and there was something in her ass and something else in her mouth. She panicked. Something was wrong. She had to do something, she wasn't sure what. Panicking, she reached for something on her nightstand.

As she put on the glasses she'd gotten yesterday, two thoughts warred in her mind. The first was that she'd gotten them from Tim the office supply salesman so she could look more professional, and they would help her. The other was that they were dangerous in some way. Before she could analyze either thought, though, she'd put the glasses on. The metal contacts in the small black-framed hipster glasses instantly began pulsing in a calming manner. Focusing on the spirals in the glasses, she began to remember what happened last night.

She smiled under the ring gag as she remembered how good the training session felt now that she had all three of her fuckholes filled. As usual, she couldn't remember what she'd learned, just that she had learned it.

After savoring the vague memories, she stripped out of what remained of her clothes. Naked except for her glasses and plug, she attempted to walk to her bathroom. But as soon as she put her feet flat on the ground, she was struck by a sense of vertigo. Falling, her glasses flew off from her face. On her hands and knees, she was torn between two thoughts: this was either exactly what should happen or something was extremely wrong.

Despite part of her screaming at her not to do it, that they were dangerous, Karen reached for her glasses and put them back on. Once again, the metal circles buzzed. This, she thought as her mind fogged, was clarity. She now remembered. Part of being professional was not walking in heels under six inches. If she wasn't wearing heels, she should be crawling on her hands and knees.

After turning on the water and getting into the tub, she crawled in. Shoving her face against the porcelain as the warm water, she held her glasses against her face with one hand while the other attempted to remove the plug.

It was extremely difficult to say the least. The plug felt huge against her walls and her sensitive nipples were rubbing pleasantly against the grooved surface of the tub. Moaning and panting with need, she slowly pulled out the base.

"Yeah," she gasped breathily. "I'm... it's almost there. It's..." Suddenly, her fingers slipped off the base and the plug began sinking back into her hole. "Oh fuck. No... noooo..." Her fingers found purchase once again. "Yeah. Yeah! Oh fuck I'm so close. I'm so- ughughghguhhhhh..." As the plug popped out of her asshole, Karen shuddered and there was briefly another splash of liquid that wasn't from the shower. She slumped, the post-orgasmic bliss warming her.

"Oh..." she said after a while, then giggled. "I squirted! I've never done that before."

Kneeling, she reached up to grab the shower head, then she put it on massage. Returning to her original position, she then briefly douched herself. After that, she cleaned the rest of herself off. By the time she was done with her shower, the water had gone cold. Karen decided then that she'd need to change her morning routine a bit. This wasn't as efficient as it could be.

She dried herself off, sitting on the edge of the tub so as not to fall. Then, leaning on the sink so as not to lose her balance she began to brush her teeth.

Then she stopped.

There was something different about her mouth, specifically in the back of her throat. A small dot to be precise, like a third tonsil. As she strained her jaw to get a better look, she could feel new muscles in her throat tighten. She could feel her glasses start to reach the point where they couldn't control her unease anymore, so she decided to stop looking. Instead, she crawled back to her bedroom. There, she put on a new pair of latex stockings and garterbelt, and, while on the bed, she inserted the next size of plug.

It took a while, and Karen loved every second of the struggle. With her brain still fuzzy, she put on her boots and strutted back into the bathroom to brush her teeth. There, she discovered that the strange nub between her tonsils was very sensitive. It was all she could do not to stimulate it with her electric toothbrush.

Halfway through her makeup she suddenly realized the time. Cursing profusely, she threw on a black corset, a tight white silk blouse that was almost unbuttoned to her nipples, and a short black latex pleated skirt. Her work clothes on, she strutted as fast as she could to her car.

Karen arrived two hours late to find the HR manager glaring at her. "S-sorry I'm late, Miss Simmons," Karen stammered, the glasses not helping her composure this time. "I can-"

Miss Simmons cut her off. "With me, Kristy," she said, coldly. She turned and walked away.

Before the glasses crushed the thought, Karen briefly wondered why they were dressed so different. Yes, they were both wearing silk blouses and skirts, but Miss Simmons' skirt was below the knees. Even more striking, while Karen's skirt was latex, Miss Simmon's skirt was silk with some leather ruffling at the hem. And instead of wearing latex stockings and high-heeled boots, Miss Simmons wore pantyhose and court shoes with only a four-inch rise.

The destination, apparently, was the boss' office. "Position three," Miss Simmons commanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Karen said. She then leaned over her boss' desk, ass sticking out. It was like she had been doing this for years, but in the back of her mind, the part of her that her glasses couldn't stomp out, she wondered how she knew this.

"Good girl," Miss Simmons said from somewhere behind her. "Now, what is your name?"

"Karen Michaels, ma'am," Karen said.

She heard Miss Simmons sigh in response. "Master was right, I did advance too soon..." The HR woman cut herself off. Then, suddenly, Karen felt her skirt get lifted. "Hmmm..." Simmons said, tracing the outline of Karen's plug. Then she began to pull. When it was halfway out, Simmons tutted in disgust and let it sink back into Karen's hole. "You're only on the second one, Miss Belle."

Karen's face scrunched up in confusion. "Miss Belle? But I just-" There was a smack and Karen squeaked in a mix of shock, pain and arousal.

"Your name," Miss Simmons said coldly, "is what the company says it is."

In Karen's mind, the part of her that was still resisting was starting to win. The pernicious effects of the glasses couldn't keep up. Yet there was another part of her that enjoyed this, a part of her that wanted to be spanked again, that wished Miss Simmons would go further. All she could do was whine "Nooo..."

Another smack on the other cheek. "You don't say no to me." Miss Simmons' voice was even icier. With another swat, she snarled, "And you definitely don't say no to the company." She then paused to rustle through a bag, removing something leathery. Then the swats came every time she punctuated her words, coming from what felt like a riding crop to Karen. "And you definitely. Do. Not. Say. No. To-"

"Miss Simmons," a calm, but dangerously firm male voice came from the office's doorway. It was the Boss. Karen could feel her tormentor freeze. She did, too. Before starting working at this company, she wouldn't have felt his voice was anything special. But now, Karen was almost entranced. After all, the voice sounded like the ones in her training.

Before she could follow that thought, the Boss began to speak again. "Miss Simmons," he said, in slightly more conversational tones, "I think you're forgetting your lessons. This seems like something Mrs. Parker is influencing. Always rushing."

"Yes, Master," Miss Simmons whispered.

"Turning you from Alice Parker into Jane Simmons wasn't the only thing I improved on," the Boss said. "The brainwashing method... it wasn't fast enough for you, was it?"

"No, Master," Miss Simmons said. She paused. "...Except for the exception."

The Boss chuckled. "And what an exception I was. You really should be careful what you wish for. An assistant who overpowers you? Not by strength but through cleverness and force of will? Of course, maybe you did want to be completely destroyed, then reshaped by someone who you felt was your inferior. That's why Mrs Parker didn't put in any safeguards in my regimen and ignored all the little warning signs."

"Yes, Master," Miss Simmons said. "But there should be a punishment component."

"Agreed," the Boss said, sitting down on his desk, locking eyes with Karen. "But for Karen?" His voice became soft and comforting. "She's been trying so hard to fit into company culture, haven't you?"

"Yeah," Karen whimpered.

"But you don't know what we want, do you?" At that, Karen shook her head. The Boss smiled. "See, Miss Simmons? She's already learned so much about her place. It took Miss Parker so much longer to become you, didn't it?"

"Yes, Master," Miss Simmons said.

"So I think we should reward her," the Boss said. "But you?" His voice became much colder. "You knew what I thought the integration plan for Kristy should be. Yet you decided you knew better than me." He paused, fixing Miss Simmons with a deathly stare. "What do you think you deserve, Miss Simmons?"

"Punishment, Master," Miss Simmons said, dread dripping from her voice.

"Exactly," the Boss said. "But it has to be something to teach you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Miss Simmons whispered.

"Good," the Boss said. "You will stimulate the recruit while she pleasures me."

"But-"

"This," the Boss said, "is to teach you that my way works. Because by the time she is done, she will be Kristy Belle and she will be ready for Data Processing. And you will have contributed to this process more by submitting to my punishment than by... using your initiative. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good," the Boss said. Then, still looking at Karen, he turned his chair ninety degrees so it was parallel to the desk instead of perpendicular. "Kristy, Position One."

Once again, the training videos had told her what to do. Before she even knew what she was doing, Karen had stopped leaning over the desk and was folding her silk blouse, revealing her bouncing breasts and tight corset. With her blouse neatly folded and left on the chair she had just been sitting on, she got down on her hands and knees in front of the Boss.

"Good girl," he said, and Karen felt an electric thrill course through her. Then the Boss unzipped his fly. Karen gasped in delight, and behind her she heard Miss Simmons moan needily. It was understandable. The Boss' cock, when it sprung up, wasn't big by porn standards. Yet there was something about the smell. It was hypnotizing.

"May I?" Karen asked.

"Answer this," the Boss said, "what do you address me as?" Karen blinked. She suddenly realized that she didn't know the Boss' name. Sensing her confusion, the Boss smiled. "Here's a hint. What has Miss Simmons been calling me?"

"Master?" Karen said hesitantly. As soon as she said it, she knew it was right.

"Good girl," the boss said with an indulgent smile.

There was a long pause. Finally, Karen again asked, "Master, may I?"

"May you what, Kristy?"

"May I suck your cock, Master?" Karen almost whined. "I-I don't know why, but my throat's been feeling so empty and-and I need it. Please?" As she spoke, vague bits of her training swirled around in her brain. She was more than just an employee. She was property. "I need it. Please?"

Master nodded. As Karen lowered her head, she felt something, no, someone slide in between her legs. Miss Simmons was lying underneath her, and as Karen lowered her face onto Master's cock, Miss Simmons began to lick Karen's clit.

However, that wasn't what Karen cared about. As Master's cock entered her throat, she suddenly realized that the third tonsil she'd seen wasn't actually a tonsil. It was a clitoris, and it was more sensitive then the one in her pussy, and Master's hard cock was stimulating it as her head bobbed up and down. About this time, Karen noticed that new muscles in her throat were contracting, instinctively trying to milk Master's cock. As she sucked, Miss Simmons kept licking while also tugging on Karen's plug.

Just when Karen thought the assault on her senses would push her over, Master cruelly grabbed her long red hair and pulled her off his cock with a pop, then jabbed her forehead with a finger. It was like her orgasm was a treasure in the next room and, just as she'd been about to cross the threshold, an iron grate had slammed down, blocking her from the last few steps. She moaned in needy, wordless frustration.

"What's your name?" Master asked breathlessly.

Karen blinked. It actually took her a moment to remember. "K-karen MiMMMPH!"

"Wrong," Master said, forcing her back onto his shaft.

This process repeated over and over again, Karen sucking until Master would forcefully remove her to demand her name, Miss Simmons licking and pulling at Karen's plug. Each time, though, it would take Karen longer and longer to remember her name, and she was less and less sure each time she said it.

Finally, all she could say when asked her name was, "I don't know..."

Master smiled at her indulgently. "Why, your name's Kristy Belle, of course."

She blinked in confusion. "That... nnngh... that sounds like a porn name MasULPH!" she said, marveling at her ability to even think while her hair was being pulled and her pussy and ass were being expertly stimulated by Miss Simmons.

"But you're a very professional one, aren't you?" Master asked, as he shoved her mouth back onto his cock. "You're in perfect dress code while you're sucking my cock."

He pulled her off his cock once again. "But I'm a data processor..." she whined.

"And what is in cum?" Master asked her.

The answer was suddenly in her mind, like the mysterious commands she obeyed instantly. "Data..." Suddenly, her training truly kicked in. All this time, she'd been pleasuring herself and not doing job. This, right here, was the last test before she could do The Real Thing. "Data! Master, please, I've been so bad! Please enter your data into me!"

"And what is your name?" Master asked.

"I'll be Kristy Belle for you if cum in me, Master," she whined. "I need it so much. I wanna be such a good office whore for Master!"

"Good," Master said.

And with that, his cock was once again in her mouth. Almost immediately, she felt Master's cock spasm and his load began shooting down her throat. Then again. And again.

Something about his constant orgasm set her off. If she could have screamed she would have, but there was something the way, obviously. His cum pulsed down into her gullet in waves and for the second time in her life, she squirted, this time on Miss Simmon's face. Her vision blurred and her body spasmed with ecstasy.

When Master finished, he once again pulled her head off his cock and asked, "Name?" This time, he was out of breath.

She smiled stupidly. The cum was warm in her tummy like hard liquor and it tasted oddly sweet. "Kristy Belle, right...?" she slurred. "That's who you want me to be, Master?" She was still aware that wasn't her real name. She'd just have to remember her name was... something else. Whatever. She couldn't do The Real Thing calling herself... whatever it was, so Kristy Belle was a better name.

"Good girl," Master said, and slowly lowered her onto the floor, Miss Simmons still between her legs. Master saw Miss Simmons and laughed. "Well, someone seems to be having fun." As he said that, Kristy felt Miss Simmons face redden. As she slowly blacked out, she heard Master say, "I think you're developing quite nicely, Miss Simmons. It might be time for you to meet Mittens soon."

T4nky
T4nky
49 Followers