Data Entry Pt. 05

Story Info
Training is over.
1.6k words
5
192
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T4nky
T4nky
45 Followers

Kristy Belle woke up on the floor of Master's office. At first, she slowly blinked and stretched, the previous experience still fresh in her mind.

Then it hit her. It was fuzzy, but she'd just sucked her boss' cock while the company's head of HR had ate out her pussy and played with her butt plug. And she was "dressed" in latex, with her tits hanging out, supported by a corset that was forcing her waist into an hourglass. And, despite a lack of pressure or any marks, her tits ached. To top it off, she wasn't Kristy Belle, she was Kristy Belle!

Suddenly, her mind was in an infinite feedback loop where she knew she wasn't Kristy Belle, but the only other option was that she was Kristy Belle. Then she realized why. Reaching out, she picked her glasses up off the floor.

She smiled as the sense of wrongness floated away in a pink cloud. She stood up and stretched. Then she ran her gloved hands through her long red hair to straighten it out and smoothed her pleated skirt enough for it to nominally cover her pussy and ass. She wanted to take care of the ache in her cunt, but she had work to do.

She was wondering what exactly what exactly the work was when Miss Simmons came in. Kristy didn't notice it, but Miss Simmons' normal imperiousness was slightly undermined by a red flush of embarrassment. "Ah, good, you're awake," the HR lady said. "Follow me."

As Miss Simmons strode away, Kristy hurried after, making sure to sway her hips in as professional a manner as possible. Falling a step behind her superior, she asked, "Was... was Master pleased with my performance?"

"Yes," Miss Simmons said, summoning an elevator. "He was very pleased."

A little thrill shot through Kristy, but it was cut short by something in Miss Simmons' tone. Worried, Kristy hesitantly asked, "...Were you not pleased with my performance, Miss Simmons?"

"No," Miss Simmons said, her face becoming even more red. "I have no complaints with your performance, Kristy."

The elevator dinged open after a long pause. Miss Simmons stepped in and Kristy followed. Miss Simmons pressed one of the buttons to the basement and the elevator began to head down. When they reached what seemed to be a sub-basement, Miss Simmons stepped out into some sort of service corridor, and, without a backwards glance, motioned for Kristy to follow.

Kristy did so and they quickly came to a small, padded room insufficiently lit by industrial fluorescent lights. There, in the center, was a sybian with two large dildos on it. A small metal pole with attached armbinders rose up behind. Kristy's mouth fell open, and her cunt began to flood. She didn't know how she knew, but this was The Real Thing.

Miss Simmons smirked at her reaction. "Please, Miss Belle," the HR lady said, "have a seat."

First, though, Kristy had to remove her plug. Using the sybian to steady herself, she bent over. Slowly, fighting her own sphincter, she pulled out the plug. She paused for a moment, gasping with the pleasure of the release and the effort of removing it. Instantly, she felt empty and wanted it back in.

Recognizing that there was something better right in front of her, she straddled the sybian, slowly easing herself onto the protrusions, moaning as she did so. When both her cunt and ass were properly filled, Miss Simmons began strapping her in.

First, Kristy's arms were secured in the armbinder. Then, chains were clipped on to the buckles of her corset. Finally, her thighs and ankles were strapped in. Kristy struggled against her bonds, not to escape them, but to enjoy the feeling of being restrained. She quickly realized she could really only roll her hips and turn her head. Even better was the mix of contempt and adoration on Miss Simmons' face.

"Now, now," the HR rep said, as Kristy struggled, "you'll need to stay put for just a bit more. No sense orgasming until the feed starts."

"Yes, Miss Simmons," Kristy panted.

Miss Simmons smiled as she walked over to the wall and pulled down an armature-mounted hose. Where the metal arms ended, there was a flared hard plastic rim like the head of a cock. Kristy's eyes widened in anticipation. This, this right here was the Real Thing. This was what she'd been training for. The only thing that even came close to Master's cock.

Eagerly, she leaned her head forwards, straining against her bonds, her mouth opened to show it was salivating.

Miss Simmons noticed this and laughed. "Somebody's eager," she said with a mocking grin. She slowed down the deployment of the feeding armature. Eventually, though, it was at Kristy's mouth. Slowly, gently, Miss Simmons lifted the clear plastic tube at the end of the armature and threaded it down Kristy's throat. The tube slid halfway down Kristy's throat, stopping when the penis-like head of the armature was pressed tightly against her throat clitoris.

Smiling at Kristy's moaning, Miss Simmons then began to buckle the device to Kristy's head like a gag. Kristy supposed that's exactly what the device was, a gag. She moaned in pleasure at the thought. She was bound and gagged exactly as a slutty, professional data entry specialist like herself was supposed to be.

The door opened again. In walked Master and Tim from the office supply store. "So Kristy's doing well, I see?" Tim asked, his face calm except for his wide eyes. He then turned and saw Miss Simmons. "Ah. I forgot. Angela."

"No," Master said, "not anymore, remember?"

"Master," Miss Simmons asked, her face becoming red again, "why is he here?"

"Mr Richards is an important business ally," Master said, "and the... containment breach yesterday could have negatively impacted him." Master walked over to Kristy to stroke her tit. She shuddered. Master smiled, adding, "I thought we should show him the problem was resolved."

Tim stared as Kristy struggled as best she could to arch her back so Master could grope her tits. As she moaned with pleasure and desperate need through the gag, Tim said with forced casualness, "She's enjoying this, I see."

"She is," Master said. Tim turned to leave, but Master stopped him. "Oh, Tim, before you go... I know you agreed to this, but I feel bad about taking Victoria from you now that she's agreeable."

"I really don't care, Alan," Tim said. "I just don't want to see Angela ever again." From her position by the wall, Miss Simpson made a sound to indicate that the feeling was mutual.

Master smiled. "I told you before, Tim," he said, "that's not Doctor Angela Parker. That's Victoria Simpson, and I can prove it to you." His smile grew more malevolent. "Do you want her to suck your dick?"

Miss Simpson's face went red, and Tim's eyes went wide. "I..." he said.

After waiting politely for Tim to finish, Master said, "Look, I'm not into cuckolding, that was something Angela did to hurt you. I want you to enjoy the person who replaced her." When Tim didn't respond, his internal conflict obvious, Master said, "Do you want her to enjoy it? Or do you want her to hate it? Because she'll hate how much she'll enjoy it."

That decided it for Tim. "Yes." He said this with only a moment's hesitation.

Master smiled. "Miss Simpson," he said, "activate the feed. Then come over here and suck Mr Richard's cock."

Miss Simpson's face went bright red with embarrassment as she pressed some buttons. Then, she began walking over to Tim.

Master stopped her. "No," he said. "On your hands and knees. Like the good little kitten you are."

Kristy didn't notice much of this, though. The buttons Miss Simpson had pressed had caused both the dildos and the tube down her mouth to start vibrating, as well as a sludge to begin to be pumped through the tube directly into her stomach. The vibrations were driving her crazy, blanking out her mind. But, like with her last meeting with Master, she couldn't cum.

Until, suddenly, she could. Her cry was muffled by the tube in her and her vision went dark. In response, the rate of paste being pumped into her stomach rapidly increased. She felt herself go through almost half a dozen orgasms in what felt like seconds as the floodgates opened. As wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her, her body shook and her eyes rolled back in her head like she was having a seizure. She was in heaven.

Then it stopped. Panting through her feed-gag, Kristy collapsed as much as the restraints let her. The feed-gag switched from the paste to an electrolyte replenishing solution. Oddly, strange images and lines of text began to flow in front of her eyes, as if documents were burned into her mind. But she didn't care. What she'd experienced was beyond words.

As she recovered, Master gently lifted her chin and leaned to look her in the eye. "Did that feel good?" he asked with a smirk. Kristy moaned in satisfaction through the gag. Even without it, she wasn't sure she'd have been able to speak. Her Master laughed. "I'll take that as a yes."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a black collar with a shiny metal loop. Attached to the loop was an employee badge with her picture, employee number, and the name "Kristi Belle."

Oh, Kristi thought, I've been spelling my name wrong in my head all this time. She giggled at that. How silly.

Master smiled at her. "Well, Kristi," he said, "your probationary period is over." He then fixed the collar around her neck. The cool latex seemed custom fit to her neck, squeezing tightly to constantly remind her she was owned. She sighed in pleasure at the thought. Master stood back to admire her. After a brief pause, he said, "Welcome to the team."

T4nky
T4nky
45 Followers