Office Quarantine - Week 1

Story Info
A private conversation in the lunchroom makes everyone cum.
969 words
4.07
18.5k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Monday. Not many of us decided to come into the office after the quarantine was issued. The company is an essential service, but most can work from home. As projects manager, there is too much office-based work for me so I chose to come in. To be honest this isn't so bad. The office is nearly bare save for Michelle, Catherine and Susie in my department. It is so quiet I can finally get work done. There is a little privacy so I have found I can relax in my office, kick the shoes off and feel the shaggy carpet under my stocking covered feet. Feeling my feet slide over the plush flooring sends shivers through me. The boys from the accounting department are still here but, as per usual, they are keeping to themselves. Lunch is at my desk as the guys have taken over the lunchroom and the girls talk together. I don't mind, I like the privacy.

Tuesday. I'm getting more work done than I have in the weeks before, I am loving this seclusion. I have ventured into the lunch room, coffee is needed to get through the day. The boys have taken up one end of the table, grouping together, talking shit. For accountants they do look hot though. James is the oldest of the group. He is married but I have caught snippets of the conversation and I'm pretty sure he has a mistress on the side. Simon, Matt and Jason hang off every word James says.

Wednesday was... Well, it was. I had walked into the lunch room to grab my usual afternoon coffee and I overheard some of the conversation the boys were having. Though they lowered their voices I could still hear James boasting about his extracurricular activities. As he spoke, I could see under the table to large bulges in Matt and Jason's crotch. Clearly the conversation was arousing the boys. James explained how he had left work early yesterday to meet up with Cindy at her apartment. He had barely walked through the door and the 'bitch' was on her knees grabbing at his belt and undoing his pants to get at his cock. She feed his cock into her mouth and sucked his shaft. He described how he grabbed chunks of her hair and forced her face into his crotch, sending his cock deeper into her throat. Her eyes watered at the action and drool escaped her lips, but she kept slurping his knob.

Matt's hand moved under the table to begin stroking his swollen cock trapped in his business pants. James continued his story as Matt quickened his stroking. When he was close to cuming he lifted Cindy off the floor and carried her to the bedroom, dropping her onto the bed. He ripped off her underwear and slammed his cock into her pussy. I felt fresh moisture in my pussy. Jason leaned back slightly in his chair giving him room to slide his hand into his pants. The bulge of his ample cock was increased with the addition of his hand. The movement beneath his pants clearly indicated he was enjoying the conversation while stroking his shaft.

James explained how he pounded her pussy with force, pulling his cock completely out of her and slamming it back in to the base. Each thrust made Cindy cry out. I tried to discreetly hang around and watch the scene in front of me. I stirred my coffee as slowly as I could while my eyes were transfixed on Matt's huge cock and Jason's ministrations of his. The moist feeling turned to a recognised puddle in my pussy. I crossed my legs, applying pressure to the excited lips and my engorged clit. I wiggled my hips to add friction to my clit as the boys wildly rubbed their cocks.

James continued. He didn't want to cum inside Cindy so pulled out and grabbed her hips. He flipped her onto her hands and knees, her rounded arse in his face. With one long thrust he drove his cock into her arse making her scream, the tight space squeezing his muscle to orgasm, much the same as what was happening in the lunch room. James smiled, happy with himself and the excitement he had produced in the boys.

I left the lunch room and headed straight for the Ladies. The images in my mind spurring me on as I entered a cubicle and lifted my skirt, driving my hand into my panties. I closed my eyes and brought the memory of Matt's large bulge being stroked with passion while James regaled his adventures with Cindy. My fingers squeezed my pussy lips causing me to gasp, before diving into my soaked pussy. My fingers fucked me in time to Matt's strokes, as though it were his fingers deep in my pussy. As my excitement grew my breathing quickened. I slid another finger into my pussy as my thumb began to tap my clit, sending shovers through my body. I remembered the exact moment when Matt came and I rolled into my own orgasm. My legs shook and nearly gave way as the wave of excitement washed over me. I adjusted my skirt back in place and cleaned up before heading back to my desk. As I sat down the friction on my clit gave me a shiver. James walked out of the lunch room and smiled at me. Did he know...

Thursday and Friday were fairly mediocre. There was no more talk of sexual escapades in the lunch room. James smiled at me every time he saw me but we didn't interact other than a look. At the end of Friday James announced he would be staying home. His wife insisted she wanted him in the house. Reluctantly James agreed.


Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers