Date Day

Story Info
Cheating usually means quickies and car sex, not today.
1.6k words
3.43
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CJ and I had been cheating with each other for almost 4 months. Discreet meetups, sex in the office, sex in the car. It was all very hot. What was missing was the opportunity to be alone. To explore each other without worrying about being caught or who would see us.

We both planned to take the day off. We worked together but in different departments. The chances of someone linking our days off together was slim. We both went about our usual morning routine. Our spouses expecting nothing less. The only change was instead of going to work. We were to meet at a hotel several towns over. I had made special plans with the hotel to rent the room for the day rather than the night.

Both of us needed to feel the comforts of each other. Anxiety was a little high checking in. Getting to the room was even a little awkward. We'd had many hookups over the past 4 months. Only one of them provided the type of privacy we had today.

We both laid down, cuddling on the bed. Enjoying the feel of each others bodies. Her slender 5'2" petite frame covered by my 6' frame. The heat from each other was intense. The sexual tension was even more intense.

My fingers traced over the contours of her body. We were both fully clothed, I loved touching all of her body. Tracing from just above her knee, up her thigh, over her hip. Feather light touches over her rib cage and up around the side of her breast. Only to trail back down to just above her knee. She was relaxed and laying into me. I could smell her perfume as my lips gently kissed the inside of her neck, just below her ear. Traveling along her neck to her collar bone. My tongue lightly making contact with her skin as I moved my mouth around the side of her neck. Finally moving to her shoulder and nibbling on that spot that always makes her gasp. She's not the most vocal lover, but when I hit the rights spots she makes this sound while exhaling that absolutely drives me crazy. Kissing her neck as my fingers mover underneath her hoodie. I found the clasp on her bra and unhooked it. Releasing her gorgeous breasts still covered by her hoodie. She sat up slightly and pulled her hoodie and bra over her head before laying back down.

I took that opportunity to continue kissing her neck to shoulder area. Leaving a slight trail of saliva as my mouth moved over her. My fingers were tracing from her hip bone, over her rib cage and up to the side her breast. With each pass they came closer and closer to her nipple. Teasing each time I passed by. I love to savor this woman's entire body, it excites me beyond belief.

My lips started to trail down her chest licking and nibbling circles around her right nipple. It was hard from the teasing and ready to be devoured. I finally engulfed her entire nipple between my lips before sucking and doing a circular motion with my tongue. Sucking and pushing down on her nipple made her squirm. I kissed to the the side of her breast and down her rib cage. She had a pierced belly button that drives me crazy. I kissed across her stomach around her belly button to her opposite hip bone. She still had leggings on so my path was blocked. I pulled the leggings down slightly so I could nibble on the protruding hip bone. For some reason her hip bones are so sexy. There isn't a part of this woman's body I don't want to explore. I love every single inch.

Inching down her leggings until I could move my lips to the skin just above her pussy. I could smell her arousal, her scent and taste takes my desire to a whole new level. It was at this point I sat up and said "let's get naked". I stood up ripping off my tshirt, before undoing my belt and throwing my jeans on the chair. She simultaneously through her leggings on top of my jeans.

She laid back and I laid on her. We kissed. We kissed so hard, the passion from the kiss could knock a door off its hinges. Our tongues fueling tasting each other, our breathing erratic, as our naked bodies were pressed together. My cock pressed against her vagina, grinding against each other. Savoring the feel of each others skin as we ground together. I had every intention to go down and lick her pussy. I love her taste more than anything in the world.

My cock had other plans. Before I knew it, we were grinding and I had slipped inside her. The feelings taking over both our bodies were intense. Her warmth wrapped around me. The sensations she brings to me are out of this world. I was laying on top of her, my cock as deep inside her as I could get and grinding against each other. There wasn't any thrusting, it was a grind I can't even describe. When I'm deep inside her like that, it feels like her pussy is built specifically for my cock. There is no better feeling in the world.

Whenever we grind with me on top, I can pull out slightly then thrust my hips in a scooping upward motion. I can feel the head of my cock scrape against her gspot. When it hits it correctly several times in a row it pushes her close to orgasm. I've only been able to make her cum that way a couple times. I too, was getting close to cumming myself. It was too early for that. My excitement level was way too high. I pulled out and sat back on my knees asking where her toy was.

After her telling me it was in her purse, I retrieved it and laid between her legs. I licked the skin right next to her vagina. I could taste her just by being that close. It makes my mouth water just thinking about tasting her savory lady fluid. I made several passes on the skin on both sides of her vagina before licking with a flat tongue straight up the middle between her lips. Her lady cum driving my taste buds wild. Once I got to the top of her pussy I pushed my flat tongue down like a pancake on top of her clit. Maintaining pressure over her clit, I turned on her toy and inserted it inside her. Keeping the vibrations low and against the upper wall of her pussy.

Having the toy massage her gspot as I began to kiss her clit. Adding tongue with my kisses. Sucking on her clit as my tongue did a vortex motion around the edges. I was trying to make her cum. I love the feel of a woman's clit when it pulses as she cums. I had yet to feel that with CJ, it was the one thing I wanted more than anything. I kept up the pressure trying to remain as consistent as possible when it seemed like I'd hit the right spots. I was having trouble hitting those spots. I seldomly have issues getting a lady off with my tongue and a toy but for some reason it just wasn't there. CJ knew it as well. As bad as I wanted to feel her cum on my tongue, I knew I was failing.

I got in one last effort licking at her clit while slightly moving the toy just inside her opening before I felt her roll slightly. She rolled onto her knees. Her perfect little round ass just in front of me. This was the view I locked in my mind forever. I'm an ass guy and this woman has the best trophy of all asses. I could never get enough of seeing her bent over in front of me.

She put one hand on the head board the other held her toy on her clit. I kneeled behind her and slid my hard cock inside her. Burying myself on the first thrust. My fingers could practically touch as I grabbed her waist. Looking down to see my cock sliding inside her between those perfect ass cheeks drove me to a new level of excitement. Her moans became frantic almost immediately. She was leaning into the headboard while pushing back against my cock. I could feel her start to tighten. I could feel the vibrations from the toy frost on my cock head each time I slightly pulled out and then on my balls each time I bottomed out inside her. I heard her take a deep breath then hold it for several seconds. She then exhaled in an almost yelling groan. She was already cumming. Seeing her ass push back against me, feeling her pussy clench around my shaft and hearing her moans sent me straight through the stratosphere.

I could feel her juice running down my balls as I pushed as deep inside her as I could. My cock spasmed two times before I shot the first blast of cum against her walls. Her orgasm was nearly over as mine just began. I could feel her slightly relax but push back against me. My cock sending several more blast of cum deep inside her. She was taking my seed in her womb. Filling her with every ounce of cum I'd been saving the last several days. I love the feel of cumming inside her.

I've never achieved orgasm at the same time as my partner. This was a first. It felt so good to both be satiated. Her slouched over on her hands and knees. Me slouched against her back. Both of us sweaty from effort. My cock still hard and deep inside her. Keeping my cum just where it belongs.

We still have the room for 6 more hours. I love spending all kinds of time with this woman. This will definitely be a great day for sure.