Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He attacks both nipples with mouth and fingers at the same time causing her to gasp as the pleasure of a mini orgasm rushes through her. Although small he keeps that orgasm going for several minutes as he doesn't let up on his attack, sucking, biting, pinching, twisting and pulling. He senses the ebb of her pleasure so he breaks contact with her, sitting back on his heels he takes a foot in his hand and slowly starts rubbing the arch.

"MMM," she moans as he does one foot then the other until she's moaning almost continuously. He then starts traveling up her legs massaging with his hands and raining kisses, nips, and licks until he's laying prone with her pussy just a couple inches in front of his mouth. Her breathing is shallow and fast as she watches him tease her. He kisses up the inside of each thigh only to detour around her pussy to finally plant a kiss at the start of her shortly trimmed triangle above her slit. Each time he does this she rolls her hips trying to get his mouth to make contact with her clit. "Please," she begs each time.

After about the tenth time he pulls back, "Please what," he asks with a smirk.

"Please, touch me, please finger me, please eat me, please, please," she pleads.

He takes his tongue and runs it right up the center of her slit but pulls out just before her clit. Her body spasms at the first touch of his tongue and jerks violently at it's withdrawn.

"Is that what you want," he asks and his hand squeeze and fondle the valleys between her thighs and her mound.

"More, please, more, you're driving me nuts."

He licks up like that time after time ignoring her clit completely all the while slowly lifting her knees until he has them pushed back over her. This opens her up completely. Now his licks are longer starting just below her rose bud traveling up to just short of her clit. Their eyes are locked on each other as she begins feverishly chewing her lower lip. Every time his tongue slides over her pucker ring then dips into the pool of nectar gathering at her entrance her body spasms and she emits a small grunt, groan, or squeak. He can feel her thighs start to tremble beneath his grip signaling it's time to up the anti a bit.

He adds extending his tongue into her as far as humanly possible several times with each lick. She's broken eye contact as her head rocks from side to side. Her hands maul her tits and attack her nipples much rougher than he ever would. she's rolling her nipples then pulling them until they slip from her fingers snapping back. She repeats this in time to his licks letting them snap back as he tongue fucks her.

Her whole body is shaking in anticipation of her impending orgasm. Her whimpering is non stop and the look of agony etches her face. He knows now is the time. At the end of this lick he continues up and sucks her extended hard clit into his mouth and begins flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Her body slowly arches up into an inverted U with only her ass and the back of her head touching the bed as a low throaty groan comes from her. The groan gets louder and louder until her body snaps, she grabs his head pushing it hard down as she rips her legs from his grasp with a violent downward thrust smashing her pussy up. "CUMMING!" she screams just before her body starts bucking like a wild horse you'll never tame. "OH FUCK YES THAT'S IT EAT ME! EAT THAT PUSSY, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING SO HARD." Her hands let go of his head and her hips relax back onto the bed so Russ lets up. Still sucking gently on her clit he now just slowly rubs the flat of his tongue over the sensitive bundle of nerves prolonging her orgasm as long as he can.

He watches her as she enjoys the afterglow, her body sparkles in the light from the shine of sweat that covers it. Her perfect boobs rise and fall rapidly with her breathing. She lifts her head finding his eyes on her she whispers, "I need you inside me now."

He sucks hard on her clit as he pulls his mouth off with a pop causing her body to spasm and her to grunt out a "FUCK."

He crawls up and lowers his hips as she guides him to her. He presses forward slowly savoring the feel of her pussy as it envelopes him. They groan their pleasure in unison as each inch of his cock is swallowed into her core. They set a slow leisurely pace, neither is in any hurry, they both want this to last. He lowers his upper body, supporting his weight on his elbows their lips find each other in an adoring lingering kiss. "I love you so much," he whispers in her ear as he nibbles it then sucks the lobe.

Shivers run through her body straight to her cock filled pussy fanning the flames of passion into a roaring, all consuming inferno. She searches out his mouth again with a wanton kiss, driving her tongue deep into his mouth. Without even thinking about it his hips start moving with a single purpose, he must give her pleasure before he plants his seed deep inside her.

When they break the kiss he rises back up on extended arms and starts hammering into her forcing little grunts, and moans out of her each time he smashes her clit between them. She changes the angle of her hips and suddenly his cock is rubbing across that magic spot inside her. "OH GOD RUSS, you feel so good inside me," she moans as the beginnings of an orgasm builds inside her.

Russ feels her pussy start to grip and squeeze him and knows this is going to be so good for both of them. She hooks her ankles over the backs of his legs and starts meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own. With each thrust she's being pushed higher when suddenly it's there and her orgasm breaks over her like the surf crashing over the jagged rocks on the shore. She is consumed by it. She looses herself in the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her body is on auto-pilot as it continues to move against Russ' on it's own. Her eyes squeeze shut as thousands of stars appear in the darkness, she hears sounds that she can't control coming from her as the pleasure seems to be non stop.

Russ watches as her face contorts as her body withers in ecstasy below him. He doesn't think he's ever seen her cum like this before, it's almost like watching her have an out of body experience. Her body is here continuing to meet his much slower and gentler thrust, but she's in another world. Slowly he sees her come back.

The pleasure starts to fade into the background as she opens her eyes to see Russ staring down at her. "Wow," she says "now that was good."

"Just good, well then let's try that again," he says pulling free of her he easily flips her onto her stomach causing her to squeal in surprise. Grabbing her hips he pulls her up and back until he's standing on the floor between her legs with her knees at the edge of the bed. After years he knows this is one of her favorite positions.

He slams into her forcing a loud grunt from her, "Yes baby fuck me hard and fast," she gasp as he starts doing just that. The room is filled with the sounds of skin on skin slaps and grunts of pleasure as his hips smash into her ass over and over. She's thrusting back as hard as she can trying to drive him in deeper with each thrust. It only takes a couple minutes before she feels the sweet tightening in her core signaling the beginnings of another orgasm. "Yes baby you're going to make me cum again," she grunts one word at a time between each hard thrust.

He feels her pussy grip his cock as he reaches forward grabbing her tits and pulling her up into a kneeling position. She hooks her hand behind his neck as he rolls and twist her nipples. Her back arches pushing her ass back onto him and causing the pressure on her g-spot to increase. "Look at that," he whispers in her ear, look at the most beautiful thing in the world."

She opens her eyes and stares at their reflection in the dresser mirror. "Look at her hair, even wet with sweet and matted to her head it's still my favorite handle." He releases her right boob and takes a handful of hair pulling her head back exposing her throat to his mouth. He kisses, bites, and licks his way back up to her ear, all the while slowly fucking her. His cock feels so good to her stroking across her g-spot. "Look at that mouth, those lips, oh those lips that make me crazy with lust." Using her hair he turns her head and kisses her hard as they smash together. Their labored breathing doesn't allow them to prolong the kiss. Breaking apart breathlessly he kisses and licks his way back to her ear. "Look at those magnificent tits," he says letting go of her hair and cupping her tits, "and these nipples," he says as he pinches them between his fingers and thumbs, "these perfect pink nipples." He continues to slowly fuck her as he pulls her tits out by her nipples shaking her tits making her bit her bottom lip with a whimper. The exquisite pain rockets from her nipples to her already over stimulated pussy. "Oh my she likes that, her pussy just got so tight. Do you see that sexy little triangle of hair pointing toward her tight little pussy? Oh fuck, she's going to cum. Watch this, this is the most beautiful thing you'll ever see." Her eyes are locked on her reflection as she feels her orgasm, fueled by Russ' words, build. "Fuck Kathy look at her, God she's so hot," he whispers before grabbing her hips and driving into her with all his might making her fight to stay upright. Her tits bounce wildly as his thrusts shake her whole body.

She grabs her tits squeezing and kneading them as she watches her reflection as the orgasm crashes over her, "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!," she screams just as her body betrays her and she collapses forward onto the bed. Russ follows her pinning her down while still pumping into her hard and fast. "OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME, YES, YES, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING SO HARD," she moans. He pounds into her for the next few minutes trying to prolong her orgasm. Finally her body stops thrashing about so he slows his thrusts to a slow leisurely pace as he supports his upper body on his elbows.

Her body spasms ever few seconds and her pussy pulses on his cock as she finally lifts her head, "fuck Russ that was epic, I can't tell you the last time I came that hard," she says with a groan looking back over her shoulder? "I'm not fucking complaining, but shit a girl can only take so much."

Russ grabs her and rolls over so she's on top with both of them panting. "Oh that felt so good," she said lying sprawled out on top of him. They lay like that for several minutes until Russ flexes his cock still buried deep inside her. "Geez Russ, your like a machine tonight," she laughs as she sits up in the reverse cowgirl position.

She slowly starts fucking herself on his granite pole. He watches as her pussy lips cling to him as she pulls up till the ridge of the head slips out then she slams back down hard driving him into her depths. Her tempo slowly increases until her hips are like a jack hammer on him. He's gripping her hips helping him meet her thrusts. He can feel her pussy gripping him tighter and tighter, and he can also feel his impending orgasm building. He pulls her down stopping her movements, "turn around, I want to watch you cum," he orders.

"And what if I don't want to be watched," she says with a smile as she looks back at him.

Smack, his right hand lands hard on her ass cheek, "OUCH," she squeals then moans, "that won't do it."

Smack, his left hands lands on the other cheek, "MMM, I'll give you just ten minutes to stop that," she moans leaning forward and arching her back so her ass is sticking up.

Smack both hands land on both cheeks at the same time, "OUCH, okay, okay, you sadistic perv," she laughs as she pulls free of him while rubbing her now red ass. "That really hurt," she complains as she settles back on his cock, this time facing him.

"Yeah, but admit it you liked it."

"No I didn't," she smiles as she starts bouncing on his cock.

"Yeah right that's why your pussy is so tight it feels like an iron fist right now."

"Yeah, but admit it you like it," she smiles down at him using his words against him.

"Yip I sure do, now shut up and fuck me."

She stops in mid stroke, giving him a silly salute she says, "yes sir, right away sir, anything you want sir," then she leans forward and their lips meet in a passionate kiss as her hips start moving. "You know I love you sir," she whispers when their lips part. "Cum with me," she breaths in his mouth just before he seals her mouth to his.

When they break their kiss she pushes up until her boobs come just off his chest and they both get serious about racing each other to the orgasms they both want. He has her hips in a vice like grip driving up into her as she drives down on him. The tempo slowly increases until the smacking of skin on skin mingled with their grunt, groans, and moans fill the room once more. "You're going o make me cum babe," she moans.

"I'm right there with you," he answers.

"Fuck here I CUM," she groans.

"Open your eyes Kathy," he demands.

She forces her eyes open, "AWH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" he grunts as his body freezes, his back arched off the bed suspending her a foot off the bed as his cock explodes deep inside her.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK," she moans as she feels his cum fill her thereby intensifying her orgasm even more. Her body jerks about so violently Russ has to hug her to him to hold her in place. With each jerk of his cock he sends another blast of white hot cum deep into her causing her body to spasm through another wave of her orgasm. Five, six, seven times his cock paints her inner walls and each time her orgasm reaches new heights. Finally their bodies still as they lay locked together, united in body and soul.

As their breathing starts to slow Kathy rolls off to one side then quickly snuggles into his side throwing a leg over his and laying her hand and head on his chest. They lay holding each other like that for several minutes without speaking, just enjoying the afterglow before Russ says, "That was........"

"Yeah it sure was," Kathy answers, "Love you."

He strokes the hair back off her face and kisses her forehead, "love you too," he whispers as her slow steady breathing tells him she's already asleep.


12