Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lean forward, grinning wickedly and whisper

"But sweetie I said I wanted cock now. If you can't give it to me now, perhaps I should go to the bar and find a hot young stud who can....you could join us when you're ready..."

His cock throbs violently under your toes, making you think he might be about to cum, but the stunned, silently horny expression on his face makes you giggle, you stand then lean in for a quick kiss and say

"I'll see you in the bar.....when your ready. Don't leave me too long or I just might!"

Leaving your husband struggling to control his libido, you stroll into the bar area and make a slow circuit of the room, scanning the crowds of people for faces you might recognise. Seeing none, you are relieved that there is no one there that knows you but also you can't help but feel a little bit disappointed that the two young men you spent the day daydreaming about aren't there either. You make your way to the bar to order drinks for you both, thinking of your husbands reactions as you teased him about finding another cock, the way he throbbed as you said those naughty things to him confirmed his true feelings about his fantasy. He really did want to see you with another man, there was no jealousy, hurt or anger in his eyes, no sign of a hidden agenda, only desire. With your mind reeling at the possibilities of what it could mean if you wanted to explore his fantasy, you missed the bar tender asking for you to pay for the drinks at your elbow.

"I'll pay for those."

A deep voice from behind you snaps you back to reality. You turn to see whose generosity needed thanking, only to come face to face with one of the gorgeous young men from that morning. Your face flushes with embarrassment remembering being caught looking at him and all the naughty thoughts you had been having all day about these two hot young men and their big cocks, you squeak a quick

"Thank you."

Your face flushes further still when the one who had stroked his cock for you turns to his hot friend and says

"See, I told you she was gorgeous, just look at her."

The butterflies return tenfold as their eyes roam appreciatively over your body, taking in every curve of you encased in the tight revealing material of your favourite little black dress, acutely aware that you are no longer wearing panties. The heat between your legs, simmering all evening as you teased your husband is sparking into flames.

"You remember us from this morning don't you?" He asks "Or would we need to strip off for you to recognise us again?"

Involuntarily you glance down, picturing their hot young muscular bodies, those wet shorts clinging to their thighs. Their cocks, thick and long so tantalising. In your mind you can see every detail of them, one swelling before you as it's owner strokes it right in front of you.

He smiles broadly at you despite your stunned silence. "We spent the whole afternoon talking about you, about how hot you looked in that little bikini and we were hoping we would see you again. I said I thought you might be staying here like us and would be dressed to the nines tonight. I'm so glad we saw you again, you really do look incredible tonight, he is a lucky man, your husband."

"I am, and trust me, you have no idea how lucky."

You feel relief at hearing the reassuring voice of your husband, saving you from this situation, his arm snaking around your waist as he appears at your side, your gaze lifts from the imaginary wet trunks of these two hot guys to him.

"Well, you didn't waste any time!" He murmurs in your ear with a cheeky wink!

Your cheeks burning, you half listen as the boys began to chat, talking about the weather and the latest game. The two young men continue to glance at you, making you feel naked under their gaze.

Their looks make you feel sexy, alive, you knew your husband thought you were hot, but of course he would say that. The looks these two hot young men were giving you however, the blatant desire in their eyes, makes you feel lightheaded. The need you have felt all day, all through your fantasy daydreaming of these two gorgeous young men, and during the naughty torture of your husband, makes you feel like a spark deep within you has taken hold, smouldering embers of heat deep within have been lit making your skin tingle and tiny sparks of electricity travel through your veins.

When hubby asks how you met these two young men, the drink and your horny state, emboldens you to confess that they caught you looking at them in the spa that very morning. Raising an eyebrow he just smiles and says.

"Oh really.....you're so bad darling."

As the conversation continues, you move to a booth in the corner of the bar, cramming in together laughing and joking around the table, more drinks are bought and the conversation starts to turn flirty. You love the attention from the guys as you sit between them opposite your husband, their longing looks, 'accidental' touches and flattering comments making you feel sexy as hell, taking you back to the days when you and your husband were still dating and he couldn't keep his hands off you, or you him.

Hearing a song you like come on you stand and grab your husband, telling him you want to dance. Out on the dance floor you move in unison with him, closer and closer until your bodies touch, you turn and grind your ass into him, feeling him stiffen once more against you.

"You like them don't you?"

He murmurs into your ear. Slowly you turn to face him, your hands find his as you look up into his face. You pause, gathering your thoughts, considering the easy lie that would make all these conflicting emotions go away. You search his eyes, looking for any sign of a trap, would the truth hurt him? You don't think so, he has seemed happy so far, what damage could a little more harmless flirting do, it wasn't like you couldn't stop at any time if either of you wanted, besides you couldn't deny that they were both super cute and a lot of fun to be with, just admitting it didn't mean anything would happen, would it? The more you thought about it the more of a turn on it seemed to tell him the truth and give you the chance to see the truth of his fantasy.

"Yes........ I know I shouldn't but I do..... is that ok?"

He smiles so sweetly and kisses you as you melt into his embrace. After a several tracks he pulls you from the dance floor back to the table where he tells the guys that you have worn him out but still wanted to dance, would they mind?

Practically falling over themselves, they each take a hand and lead you back out onto the dance floor, nervous butterflies fluttering in your tummy. As the three of you dance together, all smiles and laughter, you keep watch on your husband, his eyes never leaving you as the space between you and your new friends narrow as the tracks go by, his contented expression giving you the confidence to allow this dance to become more than just friendly. Your insecurities vanishing, you decide that it might be fun to explore your new fantasy with these two stunning young men, but only a little bit.

As the space between the three of you gradually closes, the subtle touching starts once again, a hand brushes against your hip for an moment, the small of your back, your arm, your thigh, sending little sparks of electricity coursing through your body with each touch. As the touches start to linger, your breath quickens, the exercise only partly to blame. The exchanged looks between you start to feel more serious, like they can see the secret naughty thoughts inside you. The thrill of the possibility of having your thoughts known to them turning you on.

Seeing an opportunity when you next raise you arms to the beat, one of the gorgeous young men steps closer, you drop your arms around his neck, eyes on your husband, as your bodies meet and your legs part for one of his. Strong hands on your hips pull you closer still. As your pussy, bare and wet beneath your dress, comes into contact with his thigh, you gasp, eyes wide. You see the look of desire on your husbands face and smile wickedly at him as you grind yourself against this handsome young stranger. Suddenly, you spin from him and face the other, drawing him into the same embrace as you dance. This time though, you stay longer, your hands slowly travelling down his back to his hips, giving yourself over to your desire, forgetting all your previous misgivings. His hands roughly grip your hips, pulling you closer, tight against him. His thigh, pressed hard between your legs, tightly presses against your pussy, sending little shockwaves of pleasure through you. With one hand on his chest, you hold his torso just far enough away to alternate between watching his and your husbands expressions of lust.

You feel him then against you.

Rapidly growing against you, you feel his cock rising, stiffening because of you. You couldn't help it, looking into his eyes and seeing his lust, your hand on his chest lowers slowly, so slowly, allowing your upper bodies to move closer. Your head tilts up to his as your fingers caress his hard abs. Your hand, almost with a mind of its own, finds its way between your bodies, down over his belt and finally comes to rests on the solid ridge that is pressing into you. As your fingers caress his big cock you moan with delight, close your eyes and kiss him.

As his lips press against yours any remaining resistance melts away, leaving only a burning desire to see how far this night can take you as you give yourself over completely to pleasure, free now from all doubt or guilt. Your lips part slightly, your tongue brushes against his as they too part, allowing your tongue entry where it meets and entwines with his. Your tongues dance together, exploring, tasting each other's hot breath.

Breathlessly you break the kiss, you look over to your husband, the desire in his face obvious as he watches you even from a distance. During the kiss you had turned sideways, your hand firmly wedged between your bodies, grasping his big cock, feeling it throb and pulse in your hand as you begin to stroke him. You knew that your husband could see exactly where your hand was, where your young friends hands were, you wink at him and he smiles back, silently giving his consent for you to continue.

Looking back up to your young friend you lean up to kiss him again, wondering if he can taste your pussy on your lips and tongue as your husband had earlier. Hoping he could as you continue stroking his magnificent hard young cock. Suddenly you feel another body press against your back, another set of hands high up on your sides, fingers curling around your sides just under your breasts. You feel the other guy press his hips against you, his body fitting perfectly against yours, slowly grinding to the rhythm of the music. You feel another hard hot ridge growing steadily against your ass, there is a moment of heat as you feel breath against your neck, then soft lips find your neck and you groan with delight into the first mouth kissing you.

As you rotate your hips to the beat, firmly wedged between these two hot young men, their eager hands begin to roam over your wanton body as their big cocks press into you. Hands slide up to cup your breasts, squeezing them gently, fingers finding your nipples, pinching lightly, sending waves of pleasure crashing through your body. You moan once more, breaking the kiss to look over to your husband. Hands have found the hem of your short dress, fingers starting to explore beneath, finding and caressing bare skin above stocking tops, your dress riding higher as their hands explore.

You feel your awareness of the world around you slipping, as the primal part of your mind begins to take over, the You that has been held so long in check by taboo and the perception of others. Soon it's as if there are only the four of you in the room, all others forgotten, the music replaced by the beating of your heart in your ears as you surrender yourself completely to desire.

You allow your instinctual Self to assume full control for probably the first time in your life, welcoming Her to the fore, embracing Her desire only to give and receive pleasure, free from all other constraints. You experience a brief feeling of disembodiment, almost as if you too are watching yourself alongside your husband as She dances provocatively with these two hot young men.

You instinctively know exactly what She wants, Her mind is set now solely on the feelings the two young men and Her husband are giving Her. Satisfaction is all She desires and your knowledge of Her needs and how they are to be met excites you beyond anything else you have experienced. All pretence that this may have been just harmless flirting is gone and you welcome all that is to come with open arms.

Your other hand, gone now from the neck of the first guy has moved behind you almost with a will of its own, closing in on the big cock pressed into your behind your fingers find him, squeezing gently. You become dissatisfied at the feel of your new friends through their clothes, you need more, craving the feel of their hot flesh on your finger tips. Your fingers find the fly of each of your friends, pulling them down, desperate to reach inside. Just then the thigh, once pressed firmly against your aching pussy withdraws, drawing a groan of disappointment, which quickly turns into a gasp of delight as you feel a hand move to the now vacant space. Thick fingers slide dangerously up your inner thigh, so tantalisingly close to where you want it, skirting around you, discovering that you are bare beneath as they lightly trace your wet slit.

You start to push your hips forward, towards those fingers, wanting them to slide back, more deeply, needing them inside you, when a voice, your husbands voice, brings you sharply back to reality.

"Shall we take this upstairs, I think a crowd is gathering."

You realise then, that a small circle has formed around you on the dance floor, people watching as you play with your hot young friends, women look on jealously, wishing they were in your place, men, with lust written on their faces as they wish they were the ones with you. You wonder if they heard your husbands words.

"Yes." You reply to your husbands sweet smile. Leaning in for a quick kiss. "Let's go up to our room."

You leave, hand in hand with your husband, your hot young new friends following closely behind as you head back into the hotel complex towards your room.

With the door to your hotel room firmly closed behind you, your new friends sit nervously on your bed. You stand in your husbands arms, your body pressed tightly against him. He breaks your kiss and looks deeply into your eyes.

"Are you sure baby?" He asks.

"Yes." you breathlessly reply.

"Tell me what you want...... I want to hear you say it."

"Oh god.... I want their cocks baby..... I want them both to fuck me..... please."

He smiles and kisses you, you feel his hard cock pressed against you, then the zipper of your dress against your back as he slowly lowers it, freeing you from it, he brushes the straps from your shoulders, and with him helping it falls to pool at your feet, exposing you to the sight of these two gorgeous young men. You find the act of him doing so hugely erotic, in some way you feel that he is giving you to them, the thought of it so exciting you swear your hands must be shaking.

Standing in your tiny black bra, suspenders, stockings and heels; your panties still in your husbands pocket, he breaks you kiss and steps back from you to sit in an armchair. Looking at your gorgeous body, his eyes wide with lust, his trousers tenting over his hard cock, he speaks..

"You heard her boys, give my wife what she wants."

They move to stand either side of you, you turn to face one of them feeling their hands on you as you lean in to kiss the first one. As your tongues explore each other you begin to unbutton his shirt, enjoying the sensation of four hands on your body, losing track of who's hand is who's, your skin feels electrified as four hands caress you everywhere, one is in your hair, holding your head, your guessing from the guy kissing you, another is caressing your arm and shoulder, moving, you hope to your breasts. One is at your ass, squeezing you, swapping between each cheek, fingers dipping into the valley between them making you tingle with pleasure. The last started at your hip, following the line of your suspender belt to your stocking tops and back again, it moves to your tummy, moving lower, agonisingly slowly. Fingers reach your pubic hair, neatly trimmed just that morning for your husbands benefit, as they follow the thin line of your Brazilian, you moan quietly. Wanting to feel their touch, you spread your legs slightly allowing the fingers to reach you, needing it. You feel it begin to glide over your wet swollen clit, circling gently, before pressing lower parting your soaked folds, dragging along your wet slit, it's tip pressing inside, gliding deeper and deeper into you.

You break this kiss and look at your husband through heavy eyes. His cock, released from his trousers, is now held firmly in his hand. The finger begins to curl inside you stroking that most sensitive spot deep inside.

You sigh "Ohhhhh yessssss." Biting your lip as the first new man in years is inside you.

The feeling is incredible, the realisation that you don't even know which guy has his finger inside you feels wonderfully slutty. Facing your husband now, wanting him to see their eager hands on your body, the finger inside you. You spread your legs further lifting one leg, hoping he can see, hoping the owner of that hand gets the hint. Your wish is rewarded as another thick finger pushes inside.

"Ohhh myyyy goooodddd."

You moan as the thick fingers start to move in and out of you, fucking you slowly in front of your husband, his thick fingers curling to caress that most sensitive spot inside. Turning your head you lean over and kiss the other guy delighting in their touch. Each breast has now been pulled free from the thin transparent bra, strong fingers cupping and squeezing them, occasionally brushing over your hard nipples, two fingers deep inside you while the final hand caresses your ass.

Your arms wrap around the shoulders of the two men, the task of stripping them forgotten as you surrender to their collective touch, lost in the bliss of it. Looking at your husband once more, his eyes glued to you as he strokes his cock to the sight of you and your hot young lovers. You answer his questioning eyes.

"Ohhhh my god baby, he's in my pussy, I love it......can you see? It feels so good."

Suddenly you cum, the naughtiness of your words tipping you over the edge, you had never said anything like that before, not out loud, it's affect on you was so profound it takes you by surprise, your pussy clenching deliciously around the thick fingers buried deep inside you, you buck in their grasp.

"Oohhhh fuckkkk."

You moan as your pussy continues to convulse, gripping those thick fingers tightly. After a few moments your climax subsides, kissing each young man in turn as you recover from your orgasm. Deciding that it's time to take the lead you begin to sink to your knees, breathing heavily. The boys release you reluctantly, letting you kneel slowly between them.

After a few seconds on your knees you catch your breath. You look at your husband and smile wickedly, then beckon one of the young men closer with a finger.

"Come here sweetie, let me see that gorgeous big cock of yours...... mmmmmm I've been thinking about it all day."

Saying those words felt so deliciously naughty, so wrong to be voiced out loud about any man let alone a man other than your husband, but speaking them felt so wickedly good too, their effect on you was intense. Even though they were spoken mostly for your husbands benefit, admitting your desire to see this young mans gorgeous cock to both him and your loving husband made you ache with desire.