Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning almost continuously with the pleasure these two hot young men are giving you, you glance over to your husband, watching him stroking his big sexy cock imagining the sight you and your lovers must be for him.

You find yourself wishing he had a camera to capture the image of you on all fours for two sexy young men in their 20's, moaning and writhing in pleasure as their big thick cocks fill your hot married pussy and mouth. In your minds eye you see yourself, sweaty and flushed with desire, wearing the remaining pieces of your husbands favourite lingerie. One hand is wrapped around the base of a thick cock, you alternate between licking and kissing it's exposed tip and taking it deep inside your mouth, all while you maintain eye contact with your loving husband. Another equally huge cock plunges over and over again into your slutty married pussy just inches from the first guys face, his mouth on your clit. Thrusts inside you from behind cause your body to move forward, setting the rhythm to your oral worship of his friend, who's tongue occasionally slides from your clit to the place where you and his friend join so deliciously.

You hold the imagined vision of yourself in your mind as you loose yourself in the feelings these two hot young men are giving you. As the young man behind you increases his pace, his gorgeous big cock thrusting inside you faster and faster you think of all the times you and your husband fantasised about this very thing, all the times you had role played another man joining you in the bedroom, the times you had talked about flirting with other guys for him.

You had never thought that this would actually happen for real, you thought you would be happy with the fantasy role play and never take things further. But now you realise that you want this, now in this moment more than anything, but you want this again in the future. You had allowed your primal Self to surface and, oh how glad you were that you had. You realise you were made to be his hotwife, it was something you had denied for too long. You had never felt like this before, never felt such pleasure as you were receiving right now and you never wanted it to stop. You realise that you can have any man you desire, all those secret fantasies you have kept in check can now be shared, realised. Even better, you realise that your loving husband wants them for you too, he wants to watch and be a part of them, you've never felt so free, so desired, so sexy in your life.

You lift your mouth from the thick young cock beneath you and look directly into your husband's eyes. The gorgeous young man behind you continues to plunge his thickness inside you, increasing in his pace as he nears orgasm while you stroke his friend, inches from your mouth, as he tongues your throbbing clit. You allow your inner slut to come forth once more, unleashing Her.

"Ooohhh yesssss....... Fuck me....... Fuck me harder with your big cock baby....."

"Your big cocks feel so fucking good....... Make me cum while my husband watches.... Make me cum with your big cocks."

"Oh my god, I'm so fucking close..... Fuck me... Ohhh god yesss fuck me...."

You feel fingers tighten on your hips and the pace of the thrusts increase further.

"That's it baby..... Don't stop.... Ohhh fuck..... Don't stop fucking my slutty married cunt baby.... Ohhh fuck, make me cum on your big cock..."

Your eyes drink in the sight of your husband, watching him stroking himself as he watches you.

"Do I look good baby?..... Do you like watching me suck and fuck two big sexy cocks?"

"Yes baby you look so fucking hot, I love watching you."

"Do you like watching me cum for other men?.... Do you like watching other men fuck your wife?"

"Yes baby, yes..... You are so amazing, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby..... Oh my god baby, I want his cum....... Oh fuck, baby, their cocks are so fucking amazing..... Oh, his tongue baby..... Fuuuuccckkk........ It feels so good....... I want him to cum inside me while you watch sooooo bad.... Do you want that too baby?...... Please baby, I need it."

"Yes baby I want that too."

"Tell them.... Tell them to cum inside your slutty wife."

"My wife wants your cum.....I want you to make her cum for me and then cum inside my beautiful wife."

You smile at your husband in thanks, then you take the gorgeous big cock in your hand back into your mouth, stroking, sucking and licking him, like the porn stars you've watched with your husband. You feel the cock inside your pussy begin to swell further, filling you so deliciously, as it slides quickly in and out of you, coupled with the sensation of the tongue on your clit, moving rapidly in tiny circles you feel your orgasm approaching.

"Ohhh fuck... Fuck me baby... That's it baby give me your cock...... Ohhhh fuck yessss.... Cum inside me baby...... Let my husband see you fill his slutty wife's pussy with your hot cum baby..."

You hear him grunt one last time as he slams his huge cock deep inside you, further than any man has ever reached before, you cry out as you feel him throb and spasm as a torrent of his hot cum splashes deep inside you. You scream out.

"Ohhh fuck yesssss...... He's cumming baby!..... That's it baby fill my married pussy with your hot cum."

Suddenly you feel the hard cock gripped in your hand spasm as a jet of hot cum shoots from its tip, splashing across your lips and chin. The second burst lands across your nose and cheek before you can get your mouth back over his cock, desperate to taste him. You feel the next spurts of his delicious sperm coat your tongue as you greedily swallow every drop of this young mans cum, stroking his gorgeous big cock into your waiting mouth.

The sensation of two huge young cocks shooting their hot loads into your married body while a tongue swirls across your tortured clit sends explosions of pleasure throughout your body, the muscles of your pussy suddenly clamping hard around the thickness filling it, it's spasms matching those of the hard cock deep inside you, milking every drop deep into your waiting womb. You squeal in unbridled pleasure, lips clamped tightly around the head of the beautiful hard young cock erupting in your mouth, tongue frenziedly working his slit as his deliciously salty cum coats the inside of your mouth.

Every muscle in all three of your bodies tense as your combined pleasure reaches its peak, and slowly, after long agonising moments, begins to finally subside.

You slump on top of the hot young stud beneath you as your orgasm passes, their cocks beginning to wilt inside you. Swallowing your final mouthful you turn your head, lips still tightly sealed around the softening cock held inside, to see your husband, red faced and sweaty, hand frozen in place on his swollen cock as he desperately tries to hold back his own orgasm. The tongue at your sensitive clit has been replaced by soft lips, kissing you lightly, as the wilting cock inside you begins to withdraw.

His withdrawal leaves a feeling of emptiness inside, you feel his hot cum flow from you, but the lips of your young lover move to that place, giving soothing kisses on your swollen pussy as his friends cum oozes into his waiting mouth.

Many minutes pass as you collectively regain your breath, before you finally disengage yourself from the embrace of your two hot young lovers.

"Wow, you boys are so kinky!"

You kiss each in turn.

"I loved having you both fuck me in front my husband, your cocks were so amazing.... Thank you for making this fantasy come true for my husband and I."

You look at them both, drinking in the sight of their gorgeous muscular young bodies and beautiful thick cocks.

"I think..... If you want to of course, that we should do this again some day.... I'd love to have you both fuck me with my husband again soon..... Would you like that?"

They both nod their agreement, you smile happily.

"Perhaps next time we fuck you can tell me your names!"

Laughing, you leave them, padding silently over to your husband in stockinged feet, he watches adoringly as his wife, freshly fucked by two young men in his favourite lingerie, their cum deep in her body, approaches, a goddess of passion and lust. Hair and makeup messed up sexily, cum still fresh on your face, skin flushed pink from the orgasms they gave you.

You lean down and kiss him, turned on by the obvious lust in his eyes, your kiss, passion intensifying, deepens. After long moments you pause, pulling back, you gaze into his eyes.

"Did you like watching them fuck me baby?...... Did you like watching them cum inside your wife?"

"Yes...... Oh my god you looked so hot with their cocks inside you.... I loved watching you cum for them..... Thank you baby....... I love you so much."

"I love you too baby..... But I'm not done yet..... Come and join us on the bed baby, it's your turn now, I need you to make me yours again, I need to have your cum inside me too...... I want them to watch how you make love to me."