Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves closer and you reach for his belt. With trembling hands you quickly undo it while he hurriedly removes his shirt, tie and jacket. Once you pop open the button on his trousers you slowly lower the zip, making sure he can feel the sensation of it travelling the length of the impressive bulge that has formed beneath. His trousers drop down his thick muscular legs and he steps out of them kicking off his shoes and socks. Standing before you, his tight white briefs bulging alarmingly as they struggle to contain the thick hard cock inside. Your hands run up his legs, over his thighs to rest just below his briefs.

You look up into his eyes and lean closer to plant a kiss on that bulge, his cock jumps inside, pushing against your lips and nose. You giggle then look at your husband as you slowly extend your tongue and press it firmly against the thick shaft encased in the tight white material, without breaking eye contact with your husband you drag your tongue along his length, feeling it jump and twitch at your touch.

When you reach his tip, your hands move in unison, sliding over the material covering his upper thighs to take hold of his waistband. You begin to pull his briefs down, his dick is pulled down with them, slowly he is revealed to your eyes, the 'V' from his hips down to the little patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair, then the thick root of him is revealed. You slow the descent of his briefs, wanting to draw out the reveal, savouring every moment as you slowly expose inch after inch of his deliciously big young cock, thick and veiny, heavy balls hiding behind it. Eventually the ridge of his head is revealed. You pause there a second, admiring his length, before leaning in once more to plant another kiss on bare skin, feeling the heat of him on your lips. Pulling away you give one last tug on his briefs, gasping as his big cock springs to attention to point straight at the ceiling. His briefs fall, forgotten as you stare mesmerised by the sight of his huge cock. Thicker and longer than you had imagined earlier, your mouth waters in anticipation as your reach for it with trembling fingers.

Eyes wide, you look up at him as your fingers wrap around his beautifully thick young cock. Loving the feel of the heat of his skin in your hands, the steady pulse of his heartbeat, just noticeable under his skin, you begin to slowly stroke him, admiring every detail of his thick cock and heavy balls.

A bead of pre-cum begins to form at his tip, you lick your lips and turn to look at your husband.

"Can I have him, baby....... please? His cock looks sooooo good."

Agonisingly, after what feels like forever he replies "Yes." croakily.

You slowly extend your tongue, eyes never leaving your husbands, and lick the pre-cum from the tip of him."Mmmmmm." you moan, tasting another man for the first time since you met your husband all those years ago. Then you lean forward, open your lips and take his incredible cock deep into your mouth.

As you watch your husband, seeing the desire on his face as he strokes his cock, you decide to give him the show of his life. Your lips clamp tightly around the thick shaft of this handsome young stranger as you bob your head, one hand still firmly grasping the base of his huge cock, stroking him gently. You suck him deeper and deeper with each stroke, loving the feel of him in your mouth and hand, the taste and smell of him overwhelming your senses. You feel so deliciously slutty, on your knees for two handsome young men, wearing your husbands favourite lingerie and heels, your legs are spread, panties in his pocket, breasts pulled from your bra as you give a gorgeous young stranger the blowjob of his life. Your pussy feels on fire, your fingers straying to it, feeling the wetness there as you play with yourself for your husbands viewing pleasure.

Taking the gorgeous thick cock as deeply as you can, you hold still a moment, your tongue curling around his thickness before you slowly withdraw, lips dragging back up his length and over the ridge of his head before releasing him. You stroke him, two fingers deep in your aching pussy as your gaze flicks between your husband and your young lovers cock. You lean back in, running your tongue over him, swirling it around his tip, kissing it as you stroke him, licking his thick shaft and the wetness oozing from his tip, slick and shiny with your saliva.

Sensing movement to the side, you glance, seeing the other hot young stud. Naked now, his equally impressive cock gripped in his strong fingers, pumping his dick as he watches you suck on his friends big cock. Needing it too, you remove your fingers from your soaked pussy, reaching for him, wrapping your wet fingers around his thick shaft to take over the task of pleasuring him.

Without needing permission you turn, engulfing his cock in the warm wet confines of your mouth. You suck him in as deeply as you can, until your lips meet your fingers gripping the base of him, sticky with your wetness, moaning as his tip reaches the depths of your talented mouth. You begin to use your tongue on him, running it along his length, using the point of it to collect the pre-cum forming at its tip. You kiss it's tip, smearing his pre-cum over your lips.

You begin to switch between the two of them, stroking them both in unison as you turn your head to take each of their amazing cocks between your lips in turn. You watch your husband, his cock a blur in his fist as you take one and then the other in your hot wet mouth, teasing each with your tongue, savouring the differing tastes of them. You alternate between each, sometimes taking them deeply inside your mouth, sometimes kissing and using your tongue to lick from base to tip, swirling it around the ridge of their heads and tasting their arousal as you gather the wetness oozing from their tiny slits with little kisses and licks.

But you need more, your neglected pussy is screaming for attention so you stop, you smile sweetly at your husband, from your position kneeling between these two hot young men, a huge shiny wet cock in each hand stroking them slowly.

You look to one of the handsome young men and nod towards the bed.

"Sit." You demand.

He retreats and you follow him, pulling his friend with you by his magnificent cock. Sitting himself on the edge of the bed, huge cock pointing straight up ready for you. Kicking off your heels, you climb on top of him. Placing your hands on his firm chest, you push him back, admiring his stunning body as he lays back beneath you, feeling his cock nudge at your inner thigh. Once he is laying flat you turn to put your back to him, reverse cowgirl to face your husband. You squat in position over his amazing big young cock, your legs spread wide, you grab his cock and align him with your entrance, your other hand helping you to balance on the muscled chest behind you. You lower your hips, feeling the tip of his cock come into contact with your wet pussy, you bite your lip seductively, watching your husband as you gently rock your hips back and forth, dragging the tip of his cock along your aching lips and clit. You fix your eyes on your husband.

"I need it baby..... I need his big cock inside me........ tell me you want it too..... tell me to fuck him...... please."

"yes baby.... I do.... I want to watch you fuck him so bad."

You smile at your loving husband as you begin to slowly lower your hips, the feeling is incredible as the tip of his big cock easily parts your wet lips, sliding inside your hot married pussy. His thick cock slowly fills you inch by delicious inch, your eyes roll up in pleasure as you sink down on him

"Ohhhhhhh fuuucckkkkk."

You moan as you slowly impale yourself on him, his magnificent cock slides deeper and deeper inside you. Having this gorgeous strangers thick young cock filling your married pussy feels amazing.

Your ass finally contacts the body beneath you, your full weight on his hips burying this young strangers big fat cock to the hilt inside you, filling you so completely. You pause for a moment allowing your body to get used to the feel of him.

Looking to the other hot young stud by your side you reach for him, pulling him closer to you by his cock as he climbs onto the bed beside you. You feel hands gently caressing your thighs, rising slowly to your hips, as your young lover begins to slowly rotate his hips, not wishing to remain still inside you any longer, the tiny movements of his cock sliding deep inside feel amazing and you sigh.

"Baby, is this what you wanted to see?...... Another man's big hard cock deep inside your slutty wife..... I love you so much for letting me have his amazing cock....... Oh my god I love fucking other guys for you baby..... His big cock feels sooooo fucking good."

Without waiting for a reply you turn to your second young lover and take his gorgeous big cock back into your mouth. The young man, whose hips you now straddle, begins to thrust his big cock into you, the feeling of his thick shaft moving inside of you is indescribable. You feel your lips clinging to it as he withdraws, hugging his delightfully thick cock. His powerful grip on your hips lifts you slightly as he drives himself back inside your tight married pussy, it's bulbous head giving you an amazing feeling of fullness as it glides through the slick walls of you, making you moan incoherently around the thick shaft of his friend in your mouth. The rise and fall of your body as the man beneath you, half your age, thrusts himself into you, causes your lips and tongue to slide up and down the slick shaft of his friend in your mouth.

Looking to your husband as you enjoy the pleasure the two big cocks are giving you, you wonder at the sight you are giving him, his wife of over 20 years, legs spread wide for two young men as you fuck and suck their huge dicks for him.

You grasp the base of the cock in your mouth with your hand, controlling the depth of its movement as you rise and fall, a glint of light from your wedding ring catches your eye, it's cool band contrasting with the heat of his flesh as you move your hand in opposition to your lips as they drag along the length of his big cock. The ring that your husband gave you as you exchanged vows as a symbol of his love, touching this strangers thick cock as he watches you blow this hot young stud makes you feel wonderfully slutty.

Feeling your orgasm rising once more you begin to buck your hips, impaled deliciously on the young stud beneath you as you blow his friend.

You cry out as your second orgasm crashes through your body, grinding down against him trying to force as much of his full length inside you as you can, your pussy clenching around the thickness filling you so wonderfully. Suddenly he tenses and cries out too, you feel him pulse and spasm inside you, a familiar heat spreading deep inside as his cum shoots in thick bursts deep inside you. You moan in delight at the feeling of it, of your joined bodies pulsing together in unison. Your moan, lips sealed tightly around the second young cock, creates vibration, triggering his orgasm, thick ropes of his hot salty sperm splash against your tongue and you swallow greedily, his taste filling your mouth.

Wanting your husband to see, you open your mouth, resting the tip of his cock on your outstretched tongue as you stroke his incredible cock with both hands into your waiting mouth, his cum shooting inside, coating your tongue.

Eyes locked to your husband's, the bucking of your young lover beneath you causes your position to shift slightly. You feel a hot splash of cum hit your cheek as his cock slips slightly from your tongue, quickly you reposition him not wanting to miss a drop, you swallow yet another thick shot of your young lovers hot sperm.

You feel the cock deep inside you, it's spasms subsiding as your pussy clenches powerfully around him, as your young lovers orgasms subside, you swallow the last drops of cum and the three of you slowly collapse onto the bed, a tangle of sweaty limbs.

Reluctantly you pull yourself away, the cock inside you sliding free, you turn to each of them, murmuring thank yous' as you kiss and embrace. You enjoy the closeness for a moment in the afterglow of your combined climax, wrapped in your lovers strong arms as the three of you catch your breath.

You look to your husband from your position between these two hot young men and smile. He smiles back to you, face flushed with desire, looking close to his own orgasm himself, his cock swollen and shiny with his pre-cum. He has stopped playing with himself, clearly wanting to stop his impending climax, to continue his feeling of arousal as he watches his sexy wife play with her two hot lovers.

You give him a cheeky wink as you bring a finger to the splash of cum cooling on your cheek, collecting it on your finger tip, you bring your finger to your mouth, holding your husbands gaze as you lick the cum from your finger, closing your eyes dramatically with a

"Mmmmmmmm."

The dirtiness of your actions brings a delicious feeling of naughtiness and arousal, desire quickly coursing through your body once more as you act the slut for your husband with these two hot young men.

After more long minutes in the arms of your two young lovers, their caressing slowly becomes more urgent, four hands moving more adventurously across your body. You find yourself on your back between them, long french kisses shared with each man in turn as their hands explore every inch of you.

You feel their hands on the insides of your thighs, parting them, raising your knees. Instinctively knowing their wishes, you lift your legs spreading them for your young lovers touch and wanting to expose yourself fully to your husbands view, hooking each leg over the prone bodies of of the young men either side of you. As they caress your inner thighs, you begin to feel warm cum oozing from deep inside you.

Between kisses one of the hot young studs moves his lips to your ear.

"I wish I had been the one to fuck you........ You're so hot, you're all I've thought about all day."

Breaking the kiss with his friend you turn to him, and gaze into his eyes, feeling fingers slide over your soaked married pussy unsure and uncaring of who they belong to. The excitement of being with these young men and their amazing recovery power paints a lustful smile on your face.

"There's still time sweetie, if you want me I'm all yours...... I've been dreaming about your gorgeous big cock all day too........ I so want to feel your cock inside me and I'm sure my husband wont mind if you fuck me too."

You glance at your husband, searching for reassurance in his eyes, he nods slowly, eyes fixed on yours. You imagine his view of you, his devoted wife and mother of his children, on her back between two naked young strangers, stocking clad legs spread wide apart, hooked over the hips of each young man, chest flushed pink with the orgasm they have just given her, stiff nipples standing proudly as their hands roam freely all over his wife's wanton body. You imagine his view of your pussy, lips swollen and puffy from the huge cock that was just inside it, your combined wetness smeared all around. Your lovers thick cum oozing slowly from deep inside.

During all this the two men begin to kiss their way down your electrified body. In moments each of the men has a hard nipple in their mouths, the feeling of their tongues flicking lightly over each in unison makes you sigh in pleasure. Closing your eyes you surrender yourself to their touch, aware of the two hands now caressing each inner thigh as they kiss and suckle at your breasts.

Fingers wander closer to your swollen pussy, brushing against your wet lips and hard clit, you unconsciously spread your legs further, bringing your knees higher, needing their touch at your most sensitive place, their fingers eventually dip inside you, brushing together as they slip inside.

One of the mouths releases your breast, your wet nipple cooling as it is exposed to the air, this mouth begins to kiss its way down your body. You feel the bed move as one of the young men beside you repositions himself. Your leg is lifted as he moves under it and then you feel a kiss on your inner thigh just below your stocking top as he settles in position between your legs.

Little licks and kisses draw a gasp from you as they meet the bare skin of your thigh, slowly edging nearer to your pussy. You raise your hips towards his mouth, needing to feel his tongue replace the fingers at your centre. You feel a sense of disappointment as the fingers are withdrawn, but it is quickly replaced with anticipation as you feel hot breath against your eager slit.

First a soft kiss on your tender lips, then you feel a tongue, firm and flat it presses into you, your wet lips parting easily as it slides into you slightly, gliding upwards, the slightly rough surface of it feels incredible, and his moan of pleasure providing a delicious vibration that feels intoxicating as his tongue slides agonisingly slowly up and over your clit.

Your arousal soars at his touch, a small thought surfaces, wondering if this man can also taste cum mixed with your wetness as you've lost track of who is who in your aroused state. The naughtiness of the thought brings your own groan of pleasure, your back arches, pushing both your pussy and your breast into the hungry mouths of these adventurous young men.

You reach down with both hands, fingers running through the young mans hair as you grasp his head firmly, pulling his talented tongue into you to maximise your pleasure as your rotate you hips slightly, grinding yourself against his mouth. Long moments pass, your thoughts reeling as the possibilities of what is to come with these two kinky young men, lost in the pleasure they are giving you. There is movement at your side and then something brushes against your lips, your mouth opens reflexively, allowing inside the tip of a hard cock. It's still slick, tangy with the familiar taste of your pussy as you turn your head towards him to allow yourself to take his cock deeply inside, your tongue caresses his thick shaft tasting a mixture of your climax as he pushes his cock slowly into your mouth.

The realisation of exactly what and more importantly who the young man between your legs can taste mingled with your wetness, is mind blowing in its naughtiness, you feel your pleasure rising still further.

Suddenly there is movement from both of your lovers, you feel yourself being manhandled into a new position, you surrender yourself completely to their desires, allowing them to take you however they wish in front of your loving husband.

Within seconds you find yourself on hands and knees, positioned over the prone form of the young man whose cock you had just started to suck, his gorgeous big dick directly under your face as he lifts his head to plough his tongue into your sex to lap at your mixed juices.

You grasp him firmly in your hand, looking once more to your husband as you dip your head to greedily take his manhood back into your mouth, your lips and tongue working your magic on his hard young cock as his tongue works it's own on your married pussy.

You feel strong hands at your waist, for a moment they caress your hips, then your ass and thighs. You feel him begin to lift your leg closest to your husband, you realise his intent and lift it so your knee is raised almost to your breast, foot placed firmly by the side of the man beneath you exposing the sight of the young mans face, his tongue ploughing the length your pussy fully to your husband. Strong hands return to your hips, the tongue at your sex moves now to concentrate on your clit, then you feel contact at your sensitive entrance.

Slowly, so slowly, your second lover for the night pushes his wonderfully thick hard cock inside you as his friend rhythmically swirls his tongue around your clit. A long groan of pleasure escapes from you around the hard cock filling your mouth. The pleasure is indescribable as the big cock, it's swollen head stretching your walls delightfully, slowly slides deep into your married pussy, filling you so completely while his friend licks your swollen clit. Hands under your suspender belt, grip you firmly as his hips mash into you, his big cock deliciously filling the void left by his friend just minutes ago. After a brief moment of stillness he begins to thrust inside you, withdrawing almost fully, just his tip resting in your wet folds, before plunging back inside you again, the movement pushing the cock in your mouth deeper with his thrusts.