Date Night

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Logan & Rory. Datenight. Pregnant. Oral & Sex.
1.5k words
4.63
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a post-AYTIL (AU) story about the end of Logan's and Rory's date night. They already have a son. Rory is pregnant right now - about 5-6 months along.

---

Logan's strong hand moved up along the inside of Rory's thigh, the cool metal of his wedding band brushing against her skin, making her moan into his mouth as they continued kissing. Momentarily they both considered, thinking the same thoughts that perhaps it was safer to just hold up the elevator of their apartment building and keep at it, than step into their apartment, not knowing what to expect. What if their son was still up? What if the nanny was still up?

The elevator opened to their dimly lit living room, and even though the coast appeared to be clear, it made them hesitate and listen carefully, unable to fully relax. Rory, with her lips bruised from the demonically passionate kiss that had taken over the two of them, was almost about to head towards the stairs to head for their bedroom, but Logan wasn't going to risk it. The twenty minute ride back home had been torture enough, the back of the Ford Pilot suddenly seeming like a very attractive place for spontaneous intercourse if just the driver had had a separator, but no such luck.

Instead of aiming to head for their bedroom downstairs, which was past both the nanny's and their child's room, he pulled her to the service hallway by her arm, and from there just a few steps onwards to his office, his electronic lock opening just by sensing his key nearby. Besides, Logan had to admit, that the prospect of fucking his wife in his office, had a certain power-trip aspect to it on top of everything, knowing that from previous experience.

Their coats and Logan's suit were thrown off, neither of them really paying attention where they landed, their mouths locked in a deep, devouring kiss, tongues battling, Logan's evening stubble scratching her skin just enough to add to the burning desire. Her bump was pressed between them, by now knowing exactly that their current interaction wasn't harming it in any way.

Rory shuttered as his lips trailed down her neck, Logan having moved behind her, as his fingers quickly unzipped her dress, exposing her lean shoulder.

Almost painfully slow kisses lowered their pace, and trailed down along her shoulders and spine, his skillful fingers unhooking her black mesh bra. She closed her eyes, forgetting herself, a moan of appreciation leaving her lips a few decibels louder than she'd intended, as his other hand continued up her thigh again - God, he could be such a tease!

"Shh," Logan chuckled in a husky tone, in between his kisses that trailed down her back, letting her dress drop to the floor.

Rory kicked off her heels, the sense of relief causing another sigh from her lips and gracefully stepped out of the dress, her extra low cut lace panties remaining on for the time being, as Logan continued to tease - the side of his hand brushing ever so gently against the wet spot oozing through the material between her thighs.

It was then she surprised him, feeling that she'd rather just postpone his ministrations than put up with his slow torture, turning around and almost pushed him into the leather tuxedo couch. Logan stared at her in the darkness, the moon just beginning to emerge from behind the clouds, shedding light onto her gorgeous pregnant body.

He'd done so much for her already, both this entire year and even that very evening, she just felt he deserved some special attention, but it really was about much more than that. With so little sexual interaction these days where they had eye contact, it was just that that she craved. She landed her knees down onto the soft velvet carpet, his appreciative gaze speaking louder than words.

It took her just a few seconds to unbuckle and unzip him, releasing his hard arousal and pulling off the rest of his pants, biting her lip seductively - not that she needed to show her excitement any more than she was already doing.

"You're amazing, Ace," he murmured, a second before her moist lips wrapped around the head of his cock, his head falling back to the top of the leather couch, as her breasts brushed against the inside of his thighs, her nipples hard as pebbles.

Logan swallowed hard, as Rory deep-throated him, bucking her head up and down, alternating sucking with licking, their eyes meeting both appreciating the sight. She took him in deep yet again, barely feeling like it fit in her mouth. The act felt arousing to her as well, her underwear feeling soaked already.

Logan's hand rested on the back of her head, feeling her bucking up and down.

It wasn't long until she could already taste his precum, knowing well enough that she needed to ease up, and she knew that was going to be equally tortuous to what he'd been doing to her for the past half an hour.

But before she had a chance to do that herself, Logan moved, pulling her lips off of him and onto his lips instead, the shameless kiss acting as a distractor enabling him to pull her up to the couch reversing their roles.

Everything happened so fast Rory didn't really have a chance to react, as his lips were already moving upwards her inner thighs, while his hands were pulling down her panties.

Her round belly glowed in the moonlight that now fully illuminated the room through the large gridded windows that formed the entire wall. His fingertips felt alive as they delved between her wet folds, his other hand travelling up over her bump to her breast, its nipples tempting to be squeezed.

She spread her legs wider, raising one leg over his shoulder, telling him exactly what she craved. Rory pushed his head down to where it belonged, Logan obeying without objection, her fingers that were intertwined in his hair, caressing his scalp, only adding to his enjoyment as well.

His mouth filled with her essence, Rory pulling him tighter against her pelvis with the bend of her knee. His tongue moved back and forth, taking her clit into her mouth and sucking on it. Repeating the rhythm of his motion caused her to gasp each time he copied it. Soon both of her thighs clamped against his head, trapping it between her thighs, his mouth driving her crazy. Her body shook once, then once more, his suction driving her to clitoral orgasm without even so much as sinking his tongue into her, and that was torture on it's own. She needed him to fuck her, to impale her, she wanted him so badly she wanted to feel sore afterwards.

By clinging to his shoulders she pulled herself up, leaving Logan momentarily clueless of her intentions, as she rose, lifting her leg over his head. But it was soon made clear, as her gorgeous form, round in all the right places, feminine in the most primal sense, leaned against his massive office desk, curving her back and pushing out her ass expectantly.

He moved behind her, his hands running wild over her body, hastily feeling every inch of her, his lips adoring her neck again, his firm arousal pushing against her as he did.

Rory bucked her hips backwards, telling him what she needed, and he really didn't need a more formal invitation than that.

Logan thrust into her hard, shoving his pelvis all the way against her, squeezing out any air left between them, getting a moan of approval in return. He pounded into her soaking core without holding back. If Logan could he would've gladly impregnated her over and over.

Logan grunted as he plunged into her time and time again, his fingers digging into her hips. The buildup had been long and he was only grateful to feel her come the second time only a few thrusts later, now much more strongly than before, the clenching of her walls sucking him inwards, milking every drop of him as he let go, letting out an involuntary 'whew' as he pulled her back to the couch, not wanting to lose contact just yet. Her knees felt weak from the climax and his move was welcomed, needing a moment to gather herself too. They sat there on the leather couch, naked, only Logan's unbuttoned dark dress shirt having remained on, the weight of her resting on his lap, as they both breathed heavily. A tender kiss lingered, neither not quite wanting to return to Earth just yet.

"Still feel like the old boring married couple?" Logan chuckled quietly, his nose and forehead resting on the side of her face.

Rory couldn't but laugh at him - only noting that she should say things like that more often if that would be followed by such enthusiasm to prove her wrong.