Date Night

Story Info
My husband makes all my fantasies come true with a threesome.
1.8k words
4.13
24.2k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight my husband Rob planned a surprise night out. He texted me on my way home and instructed me to be ready to go out by 8. The only instructions were lacy underwear and a short shirt. I am so excited to see what he has planned for us. Over the last week, we have been discussing our fantasies and ways to spice things up.

When I walked through our front door there was a new lace-up corset in black satin and lacy black thong. I added black thigh highs and a short silk dress with stilettos and dark red lipstick. My 5'7" frame is voluptuous with 34 dd, 30-inch waist, and 36-inch hips showing all its curves in my fresh outfit. My husband still wasn't home. The feeling of the silky panties moving against me was enough to make me wet.

My phone began to buzz. It was Rob telling me he ordered a car to pick me up. It would be by the house in 30 minutes. He instructed me to video myself getting warmed up.

I was already squirming in anticipation, now I pushed up my shirt and pushed aside the thong. I was so slippery already. I started with my finger rubbing my clit. As my breath starts to come faster I grab my rabbit. I rub the head over my nibbles and then over my clit. My hips began a slow rhythm as I insert the rabbit and turn up the vibration, I am so turned on that I start to orgasm as soon as I insert the rabbit fully. My hips are thrusting hard and fast. I am just reaching my peak when the ring started to alarm. Fuck the car is here! I straighten my clothes and toss some lube in my bag.

I am surprised to see that Rob was in the back seat. As I get in he asked for the video. As we ride to our destination he makes me watch the video while whispering to me about how he is going to own my pussy, my ass, my mouth as he runs his hand up my thigh. His finger grazed the lace of my panties, then begins to caress my pussy over the silk. As he does so he begins to spread my legs. Then he starts a conversation with the driver. He makes sure to position me so that my wet pussy is visible to the driver in the rearview mirror. I began to pant, I am squirming. I try to rub myself against his hand but he moves away from me.

We were at our destination, my favorite restaurant located next to an upscale hotel. The driver winks at me as a get out of the car. I have to rearrange myself. My panties are sticking to me. I can barely walk straight.

When we enter the restaurant he had reserved a private booth. He whispers in my ear "If you are a good girl at dinner I have another surprise." I bite my lower lip to keep from moaning. I need it now. I am aching and wet. My nipples are hard and the pressure of the corset is driving me crazy. Rob makes me watch the video with him again as we wait for our food. He tells me about his day and all I can think about is his cock in my mouth, or anywhere. As I am sitting trying not to fidget as he suddenly breathes into my ear "I am going to make you beg for my cock in all your holes, I am going to make you wait to cum" I begin to whimper.

His hand runs up my thigh and over my hip. He laughs as I try to lean into him. "Not yet naughty girl, you are going to get all you can handle tonight."

The server brings our drinks and then the food. I can't focus on the meal. Rob sets next to me and teases me mercilessly. He takes care of the check and we start to walk out. He directs me to the hotel and the look he gives me makes my legs weak.

He enters the lobby and we walk straight to the elevator. Once the door closes Rob pushes me up against the wall. He pushes my skirt up and in one quick move, he tears off my panties. He rubs his cock against me through his pants. I feel him getting hard as I beg him to fuck me. He laughs at me and pinches my nipple through my clothes. I can't help myself and moan and beg him to fuck me.

"Dirty girl" he whispers. "Don't cum" as he pushes two fingers into my pussy as he thumbs my clit. "You are so wet, if you cum I will punish you, where do you want my cock? Beg me". " I want your cock in my pussy, I want you in me, please fuck me"

The elevator stops and the doors open. Rob drops his hands and grins as he starts to walk toward our room. He waves my torn panties at me as he opens the door. "I can't wait for you to see your second surprise"

I am excited to see we have a suit. I close the door and Rob pulls the dress over my head. He pulls me to the cough and pushes me into a sitting position. He pushes my legs apart and unzips his pants. He begins to stroke his hard cock and I beg for it. He instructs me to tough myself, pull down my top, put one hand between my legs and pinch my nipple. "You like that, don't you? You want this cock? Where do you want it?" "I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me! I want you, please... please."

"You can cum once my cock is in your mouth. Taste me."

I take his cock in my mouth, lick the head and shaft, then take it all in my mouth. He slows me with his hands, "Beg for it." " Let me suck your cock, please. " He starts to fuck my mouth. I moan around him as he fucks me harder and pushes my head closer. I need this.

"You are allowed to cum now."

"My fingers are inside me. I can't wait please fuck me. I want you inside me. Please put your cock in me please."

He takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. My cum is already dripping down the inside of my thighs. This is where I get my next surprise.

There is a naked man already in the bed.

Rob sits on the edge of the bed and kisses him. I lick my lips as Rob pulls away and introduces me to our driver, Mark. He is already hard and Rob pushes me toward him and instructs me to sit on his cock. I moan as his hard, thick cock fills me. Mark grabs my hips as I begin to grind into him. Rob strips as I begin to rub my clit. "Are you excited? I am going to use all of your holes tonight." Rob sits behind me and pushes my hand away from my clit. He takes over as he begins to kiss my neck. He pushes me forward. His other hand rolls my nipple between his finger and thumb. I whisper please fuck me. Rob moves away momentarily and I lean forward to kiss Mark and rub my hand up his chest and grab his hard arms. He controls the speed of my grinding with his hands on my hips.

I feel Rob sit back down on the bed. I feel him rub lube on my ass and then insert his finger. He leans me forward again and he pushes his cock in me. He whispers in my ear. "Is it as good as you imagined" and he pushes completely into me. I can't answer him, I can only moan. I am so full. He begins to slowly move in and out. Mark begins to move faster. Rob moans. "Your ass feels so good. I can feels Mark moving in and out of you. It is so hot. Fuck."

I am orgasming as them continue to fuck me. It feels so good. Mark reaches up and begins to squeeze my breast and pinch my nibbles. I begin to bounce faster, I have two cocks in me. Oh god and scream as Rob cums in my ass. He slows and pulls out. Mark flips me onto my back and fucks me from behind. Rob cleans himself up and comes back to the bed. Mark lightly slaps my ass. My pussy tenses around him as he speeds up. He grabs my hips and pulls me into him. Rob rubs himself, already beginning to stiffen again.

"It is so hot watching you get fucked". He leans in to kiss me. He pulls away and directs his cock into my mouth" As Mark thrust into me. I moan around the cock in my mouth. Rob leans forward to kiss Mark as he fucks my mouth. I orgasm I can't think. It feels so good. Mark pulls out of me and plunges his cock deep into my ass. I scream, it hurts so good. He fucks me hard and fast. I push into him. "Fuck me please fuck me." Mark turns me so he can stand and fuck me over the edge of the bed. I can feel he is close to cumming. Rob pushes his cock into Mark's mouth. It is the hottest thing I have ever seen. My legs are shaking as I cum so hard I can feel it dripping down my legs. Mark moans as he cums in my ass. He pulls out of me to focus on Rob's cock. Rob pulls away and pushes Mark onto the bed. He rubs lube onto his cock and Mark's ass. Then he pushes slowly into him.

I thought watching him being sucked by a man was hot. This almost makes me cum. I rub my clit while I watch my husband fuck this man.

I sit on the edge of the bed and lean forward to kiss him. Rob, I want to fuck you. I want you in my pussy. Rob grips Mark's hips and begins fucking him harder. Mark moans and begs "Fuck me harder!" The sounds of their bodies slapping together is so hot. They are both grunting and moaning. I have two fingers in my cunt. I am so wet and I begin to orgasm as I watch the two of them together. I can tell Rob is close to coming. I see Mark is cumming. I allow myself to cum with them. All three of us collapse onto the bed panting.

I have never cum so hard.