Four Way Vacation

Story Info
Wives finally get to it and let the husbands watch and join.
2.9k words
4.49
18.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers

Four way vacation

Hi I'm Kate, I'm 5'4" and have a 34C cup boobs. I stay active and try to stay fit. My husband Mark and I have been married since I was 19 years old. Now I'm 32 and he's 34. We've had a good sex Life and try to keep things fresh. We watch some porn together and have some very hot pillow talk and fantasies during our love making. Like most couples we do get into ruts occasionally.

One fantasy that keeps coming round and round is spending a night with another couple. We've even gone so far to discuss who we want to join us. Hmm friends or strangers. There are benefits and drawbacks to both.

I am bi-curious and want to fulfill that yearning while our partners watch. One of our friends continually keep coming up. Tom and Susan are both around our ages and we are good friends. We have vacationed together before. He is well built and Susan has an athletic build with smallish breasts that I've thought about a lot, maybe to much. I love women with smallish breasts and wish mine were smaller. She and I spend a lot of time together. We've even kissed a few time. We'll grab each other butt or pinch a boob playfully but have never gone any further.

We had a weekend trip planed together to visit a national park and hike a bit.

The weekend finally came around and we headed out in Tom's crew cab pickup. Us girls jumped in the backseat and let the men have the front. So we could have some girl time.

The trip took a few hours. We settled in for the time on the road. It was summertime and Susan had on some short shorts with a tight cropped shirt that showed off her flat stomach and her small breasts Along with her long legs, I couldn't keep from continually checking her out. She caught me staring a couple of times and smiled. I was fantasizing about her and I as we traveled. I could fell my wetness building in my crotch. The guys in the front were totally oblivious to us in the back. They were discussing work and trucks and guy stuff. We made a pit stop to go to the restroom and grab some food. As we waited in line for the ladies room, Susan leaned against me from the back wrapped her arms around my tummy. This wasn't anything unusual for us but as worked up as I had gotten myself in the truck I melted into her embrace. When it was my turn next she slapped my butt and said to hurry up or she would join me. As I sat to pee I could feel the sting on my butt and the thoughts of her joining me for a quickie in the ladies room didn't help the heat in my pussy and my mind was in hyperdrive. I have got to get myself under control.

We got back on the road and made it to our hotel within a couple more hours. We decided on a quick supper and an early night after the long drive and an early day of activities scheduled for tomorrow.

When we got in the room later, I attacked Mark. I needed the ache in my loins satisfied. I stripped and started stripping him when Mark said I'm not complaining but what's got you all worked up. I told him I couldn't stop thinking about having sex with Susan. I couldn't get my mind off of her boobs and thinking of her legs spread with me licking her pussy and her tight little body. Mark started to rub my pussy and his fingers were soaked immediately. He then mentioned if Susan turns you on so much I think you should ask her if she would like to have sex. I was so perplexed by Marks willingness to encourage me have sex with her but then he went on. I'm sure Tom would like to watch you and her also. That was when I realized his true motives. Hen w

Anted to fulfill his fantasy of watching two women. He then went on to say maybe we should have that foursome we've fantasized about. At that instant my muscles tensed down on his fingers and I squirted juice all over his hand. I've never squirted before. We couldn't believe what had happened. He pushed me on my back and shoved his hard cock in me in one thrust. He pounded me to another orgasm and shot his cum deep inside me like a teenager that couldn't hold back. We looked at each other and laughed. He then did something he's never done before. He slid down and started to lick my wet and cum filled pussy. As he licked up my juices mixed with his cum I came again. I pulled him up on top of my chest and gave him a long passionate kiss while licking up our combined juices from his mouth. Wow three times in a manner of a half hour. We were both wiped out and after cleaning up I was ready to go to sleep.

I was in hopes that after sex I could get it out of my mind.

I woke Saturday morning and hit the shower while Mark slept. I got ready for a day of hiking and site seeing. Mark drug out of bed and while he got ready I texted Susan and Tom to meet us in the restaurant for breakfast. We got there first. I was sitting so I could see them come in. When they came into the restaurant I must have let out an audible gasp because Mark asked what's wrong. I saw Susan walking towards us in a tiny spandex shorts she must have used to play volleyball in, with a loose tank top, the sides open and a sports bra easily seen when she moved. I could totally see her camel toe through the shorts. My mind instantly focused on her neither lips. My lower core was hot and I could feel how wet iI had suddenly became. I knew it was going to be a long day of thinking about her little butt in those shorts.

After breakfast we drove to a trailhead for our first hike. She and I again were in the backseat. I felt bold and reached across and ran my hand up her thigh almost to her crotch, telling her how great her tanned legs looked and I touched her hip telling her how cute the shorts looked. I wanted to keep touching her. She whispered to me she was nervous wearing these shorts because everyone could see her camel toe and she ran her finger over it. I felt another gush of wetness hit my pussy. I told her she looked hot and everyone like to look at a hot woman's toe. She smiled and took my hand that was still on her hip and clasp with hers on her inner thigh. I knew my panties were going to be ruined.

We hiked several places, stoped for lunch and ate some snacks we had packed along with us. We had a great day hiking and I could clear my mind of how much I wanted her. Except for when I followed her on the trail watching her little bum in her little tight shorts.

We called it a day and headed back to the hotel about five o'clock. We we're meeting in the bar at 7 for drinks and then supper.

We were casual so I slipped on a short white skirt with a red mini thong, a peasant blouse so I didn't have to wear a bra. Mark had jeans and a button down shirt as usual. When we got to the bar they already had a table. Susan looked gorgeous in a flowing floral skirt as short as mine and an almost see-thru top that showed her black shelf bra underneath. Pushing up and out her cute little breasts.

We all had a cocktail that I may have drank to fast on an empty stomach and I was feeling the buzz from it. The guys realized we needed some food and we decided on a pizza joint down the street. As we walked the guys ahead of us, we were both buzzed and silly holding hands. After pizza we went back to the bar for drinks and dancing as they had a live band that night. Mark and I danced, we exchanged guys and danced, we had a few more drinks and were feeling no pain. Susan and I danced a few while the guys had as had enough. When a slow song started she and I cuddled and slow danced. I could smell her perfume and felt our bodies against each other. She squeezed me tight and told me she could feel my nipples against her. I laughed and told her she turns me on and makes me excited. I then kissed her neck. She didn't pull away but leaned into it more. She then cupped my bare boob under my blouse and tweaked my nipple. Right ther in the hotel bars dance floor. I kissed her neck up and down. I had had enough to drink and was so excited that I must have lost my inhibitions. I whispered in her ear I want to fuck you so much. I want to taste your cute little camel toe.

Susan pushed her long thigh in between my legs and against my sex. She let out a small moan and pulled me tight and gave me the longest, most erotic, open mouthed kiss I've ever had. She kneaded my boob and pinched my already hard nipple. I was grinding on her leg and cupping both her ass cheeks with both hands. When the kiss broke so we could breath, she grabbed my hand and walked toward the guys. They had watched us and had huge grins on their faces. Susan walked up to the table and told Mark and Tom that we're going back to the room to fuck! Do you want to watch?

All three of us looked dumbfounded and then we all had huge smiles on our faces. In the elevator up Susan pined me against the wall kissing me and grinding her leg on my pussy. She had both hands full of my boobs. The guys pants were tenting in the front as they watched staring with open mouths. As soon as we got to Susan's room and Tom got the door open she pushed me inside and pulled my blouse over my head so she could kiss and suck on my tits. She squeezed one and sucked the other and nibbled softly on my hard aching nipples. Then switched sides and sucked my other nipple.

We made our way to the bed where I pulled off Susan's top and admired her little boobs in this black lace bra. I unhooked and pulled off her bra. Finally getting to see her cute perfect tits she was a full A maybe a small B cup. I squeezed one and her nipple peaked. She had the biggest nipples. When hard they were more than 1/2" long I pinched and squeezed dropping my head and began to suck. Her nipple grew even harder and longer as I sucked them.

I turned her around and pushed her face first onto the bed I flipped up her dress and grabbed her black lace tanga down and off her tight bum. I'm not sure what came over me but I slapped her butt hard. She looked startled and I told her that was for teasing me all day with your tight shorts and your pussy lips begging me to lick them. She let out a small moan.

I then knelt down and kissed the handprint I left on her bottom. Kissing and licking across her bum to her crack. When my tongue touched her rosebud she flinched and moaned. I'll have to try that later but I want to taste her sweet pussy. I had my face buried in her backside trying to get to the prize. I licked up and down her wet lips several times before pushing my tongue between them and into her. I told her to turn over so I could reach her clitty and play with her tits. My next stop was to suck on her clit while inserting first one finger then two into her. Curling my fingers to rub her g spot and sucking her clit I could feel the build up as she's yelling Katie make me cum. Ohhh fuckkkk. She flooded my hand and was bucking against my face. I licked up all her juice I could. My face was wet and it was dripping from my chin onto my boobs. I softly licked and sucked until she had another and came down from her climaxes.

She sat up and pulled me to her kissing the cum from my face.

We stood and both finished taking our clothes off. I noticed the guys were sitting in the chairs and rubbing their cocks. I had forgotten that they were even there. We climbed onto the bed. Susan kissed her way down to my pussy. She kept telling me I need to taste you. She kept a hand on my tit rubbing my nipple. She lightly licked my clit and then spent more time licking every part of my lips. She then spread them and licked all she could on the inside. I was dripping and she easily thrust two fingers inside while sucking my clit until I came twice. She slid up and we embraced and kissed until again we remembered the guys.

She whispered to me and I nodded yes. She then told Mark to come fuck her and Tom to fuck Kate. It looked like a race of who could undress fastest with their hard cocks poking out. We both giggled. We didn't need any foreplay so Tom rubbed his cock on my wet pussy and then inserted the entire thing. I knew after the show we gave them it wouldn't be long before they came. As I looked at my husband pounding Susan I could tell he was close. Tom shot three hard squirts as far in as he could reach. Seconds later Mark did the same. It's a good thing us girls had an orgasm before because they didn't last long enough. Tom kissed me and started to get off. I turned to Mark and asked him to come clean my pussy like he had the night before. His face turned red and was embarrassed but he slipped down and sucked out Toms cum out. Susan looked at Tom and pointed down to her pussy and told Tom he needed to do that. He was more reluctant but he finally got it all. Mark gave me another small climax. He said Toms cum tasted good with a smile on his face.

After a few minutes of recovery time we fucked the guys again. They were able to try some different positions and I put my head under Susan while Mark was taking her doggie style. I loved licking. Her clit and licking Marks cock as it went in and out. Licking her juices off his cock.

I had another orgasm that was good but nothing like the one Susan rocked my world with.

The guys came again and I suggested Susan and I get into a 69 and clean each other up. She was on top of me her pussy was red and spread wide. A big glob slid out and landed on my nose and lip. I got it back into my mouth after some tongue action. I could feel Susan's body tensing and she came again flushing out anything that was left and a lot of her pussy juices. I tried to get every drop.

We all laid down on the king size bed and kissed and cuddled. I admitted to Susan that I've wanted her for years but I have never dared act on it. I've always felt like I was bi-curious. She admitted that she had the same feelings. She then told us that this wasn't her first time with a woman. In college she had had a brief affair with a girl in their dorm. Then she met Tom. He wanted to know why she had never shared that story with him.

After the hiking, the drinks, and the sex, we all fell asleep. I awoke to bodies moving and opened my eyes to see my Mark kneeling with Toms cock in his mouth and Tom pushing his head down on his cock. Susan came over and spooned my body while she rubbed my boobs and we watched Mark suck Tom until he came in his mouth. Seems I wasn't the only one that was bi-curious.

Susan and I finger fucked while Mark jacked off onto our faces and we both cleaned it all up. We each fingered each other until we both had another orgasm. We headed to our room to shower and get ready to checkout and hit the road. Susan and I snuggled and kissed in the back seat all the way home.

I already knew this was the first of many for her and I. The guys had had their fantasy but for us it was more than that.

She and I have gotten together about once or twice a week for the last year and we always vacation together now, but we only get one room with two beds.

Christy76
Christy76
137 Followers